Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard


I wanted to write an update post. As of February 9th my spiritual was destroyed and I was reborn into this body as a physical being.

I am Asherah Aphrodite. There is no more Amy Bass even though that is my current legal name here. I do not have other manifestations, it is just me. I am fully and completely here.

I just wanted to clarify what I mean when I say spiritual and physical. I want to emphasize that even spiritual beings of other realms have flesh and blood. I speak in terms of physical and spiritual from the point of view of midgard.

The density between them is not vastly different, but this realm is cut off from the others which makes interaction more difficult.

Those of other realms are not spirits though it may seem like it when we interact with them from midgard. They have body and form.

As I explained in the War and Battle chat...

When my spiritual was destroyed my form was dead. Then there was my rebirth here but instead of coming through into the physical, I became the physical.

I am here in midgard as Aphrodite. I have no spiritual. This form is me. Before my focus was on making my physical become spiritual, but my spiritual was destroyed.

Now I who was considered a spiritual being (in midgard terms) is now a physical being.

It is quite different to be here directly instead of through my incarnation. There is much I want to experience here in midgard.

In the past it was me inside the body, but now I am the body. Major difference. This is not my incarnation, this is my own body and form. It is really exciting.

If you are wondering if original Asherah and I are separate beings, we are actually not.

If you remember from my Book of Aphrodite at the very beginning... I am reborn. Original Asherah becomes Aphrodite.

This happened again. Yet in a different way. I am Asherah. I am Aphrodite. So Asherah is not gone, I am here. Though my heart took a hit.

Some Questions and Answers...

Q. Just to clarify there are no more manifestations of Love such as Ashontrah and Ashtaroth? You guys all came together as one?

A. There is just me. There is no more spiritual.

Q. If Asherah is your heart and Ashontrah your mind, who would be your soul? I apologize if this has been answered before.

A. This has been spoken of before, of who I was when I was first born. The three depicted in the cave when I was with Yahweh. My soul is Ashtar. So technically as Aphrodite I am Asherah Ashontrah Ashtar.

That is why I am not the same personality as either of them, I am my own. Remember from my incarnation story. Moskavanik was where I was imprisoned in void. He said ‘I can sense Ashontrah.’ This was me as Aphrodite, of all three.

I was destroyed September 2018. It was my mind Ashontrah which was able to come forth. In May 2019 it was my heart that came forth. This is when you got to meet original Asherah.

It makes sense now why Ashontrah had no heart, she was all mind. This showed in her personality.

Speaking of Asherah Ashontrah Ashtar... that is how I was born at the start of the Book of Aphrodite.

What shall come of my second birth, this one on February 9th... I have yet to discover.

Q. How is your Realm-Travel progression and just in general life going? Especially experiencing Midgard in full...

A. I am working on my form first. Though I do not intend to be stuck in midgard.

I understand more how the moon tribes feel as spiritual beings stuck on this physical side of the veil so to say. Though they have it far more difficult. I am also here for them, to help support them.

I know some have an astral body, energetic body, and so on. I do not have them. I could not project even if I wanted to. I am my form.

I have been dealing with sabotage through my hair, but I am working through it.

This is not the same body that Amy had. It has changed much. Though there is still a ways to go.

Speaking to females about who I am...

I am here as Love and Romance for both males and females. I want females to feel beautiful. I want all to love themselves and find love with others. I love the romance between couples.

They do not have to resent Love and Romance. I love both males and females. I wish they would realize I am not meant to be their enemy.

I want them to feel loved and cherished. I want them to fully express their own unique beauty. I want them to experience romance with someone they love and who loves them.

It is not about what I have. It is not about titles or powers. It is not even about attributes. I am just myself. I am Asherah.

You can learn more about me from the Book of Aphrodite...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dpoqI9fNakT76ML90QhrIXXtfHOWM4dm

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos