Alternative Past Self Project Part One


My physical form needs to change to become fully what I desire. I have been trying to deal with this current one which has a past riddled with sabotage and damage.

I decided to go back in time and create an alternative past form of myself which is perfectly my true self from conception on.

I tied this in with the present so as I make changes in my past it creates changes in my present body. The history of my body form is already replacing with the alternative past.

I will have it overwrite my current physical form. In effect, that alternative past form will be my form in this timeline.

The timelines will be joined together in body only so it does not affect the past which already happened in this timeline. This changes my physical form only and nothing else about the past.

March 20th...

12:20pm Traveling to the past...

I am going to make an alternative past timeline of my physical form on Midgard. I do not what to change the past that already happened as I do not want to cause a paradox.

This is a completely different past timeline that I will harness for my current physical form in the present without changing anything else.

I started with conception. I erased all the genetics from my physical parents. I am perfectly Ashontrah at conception.

At 3 years old...

I am having to continue protect myself from sabotage. As a little girl it is evident I am very different from all others.

I am continuing on with my childhood. Moving on from 3 to 4 years old. I am having to protect myself from predators.

Some of them I want to kill but I realize this is an alternative past and the only important thing is to make sure my physical form stays perfect as Ashontrah.

At 5 years old. There is a group that have me in a room trying to harness something from me. This is a difficult one to protect from. I am shielding my power and energy. I am a 5 year old. What else can I do?

Atherak: "I can do something if you wish."

Ashontrah: "If I start killing beings it can screw up the timeline."

Atherak: "I can make you a decoy."

1:30pm Ashontrah: "Let me link you into this past I am living at the moment. Help keep an eye on me as I focus on my form... Do you have the link?"

Atherak: "I have the link. I am there. They are trying to drain you. They will get pain and suffering that will not activate in that timeline but whenever you snap your fingers. It will be placed with them. This will not affect your timeline. I will keep a close watch on you through it."

1:33pm Ashonrah: "Moving on to 6 years old."

Atherak: "Watching for all possible threats. Anything which could cause you harm."

1:38pm Ashontrah: "Perfect. You focus on all those around me and give me protection. I will be able to just focus on the development of my Ashontrah form in the physical."

Ashontrah: "I have to rewind back to 5. I had a perfect Ashontrah connection at 5 then lost it at 6. I have to find what I missed. I will bring you with me."

1:42pm We are right before it gets severed.

Atherak: "Looks like there is one who tried to interfere. We are there. You do your work and I shall let him drain pain and suffering."

1:47pm My 5 year old self is perfected. Moving back on to 6 years old.

1:58pm 6 years old is complete. She is becoming far more of Ashontrah as she gets older. More power and upgrades as she can handle more. Now 7 years old.

2:06pm My 7 year old self...She has a perfect spiritual connection. Strong spiritual senses. I am filling her with wisdom.

She takes on more Ashontrah personality as her wisdom is far beyond her age.

I give her as much Ashontrah power as could be handled by my 7 year old self without causing detriment. The body systems adapt and change based on the power increase. This is a significant year.

Ashontrah: "What are you noticing from those around me?"

Atherak: "There will be nothing they can do. Every time they try to drain or stop what they think is you, they will drain pain and suffering that you can unleash on them when you return. I have been noticing."

2:14pm My 7 year old self is perfected. Moving on to 8 years old. Oh great the church baptism year. Don't let this baptism affect me.

2:18pm Ashontrah: "We have to rewind to before the baptism day. Something happened and I am no longer perfectly Ashontrah."

Atherak: "I see what happened. I am taking care of it now. One of the church elders. You are safe now to continue. You are perfectly Ashontrah again. My physical has taken somewhat of a drain on it though."

2:29pm Something seems really strange about 8 years old. I cannot quite place it.

Atherak: "What you are seeing was caused by your mother. She was going to some prayer ritual meeting with someone trying to say you were claimed by evil forces. But it is really just out of jealousy. I am correcting it now. Anything that may come to play to harm your progression, I will correct it."

2:36pm Ashontrah: "They are doing a spiritual intervention on me with the church leaders."

Atherak: "She has done nothing to impede your progress. I have taken care of all measures."

2:54pm Still progressing on with 8 years old. My mother screaming at me telling me I am evil. My parents getting into arguments over it.

My mother is trying to kick me out of the home at 8 years old. Says she hates me and won't live with me. As a child I am crying. Apparently being Ashontrah does not make for an easier childhood.

I have moved in with my Grandpa on my father's side. This caused my parents to split.

3:35pm I am at 11 years old. Something happened. I am no longer perfectly Ashontrah. I need to rewind to find it. Atherak dealt with it. Sabotage from a femae.

I am continuing to upgrade my 11 year old 'Be strong little one. You are more powerful than you realize. Embrace your beauty and power. You will make them all pay. I am with you little one. You are me.'

4:47pm I have cleared all the emotional trauma from my 11 year old self. Transformed this to fuel her inner rage. She is getting through this stronger and more powerful than before. She is embracing more of who she is as Ashontrah.

5:14pm I am empowering my 11 year old to make sure this is her most powerful year yet. She is a force to be reckoned with.

Atherak: "I can see it happening."

6:03pm My 11 year old is perfect. Ready for 12 years old. Oh the joys of starting puberty all over again. At least this time it will be far better.

Ashontrah: "Keep all the boys away from me. I don't want them to interfere even if they have good intentions."

Atherak: "If they try they will be like little bugs to a bug zapper. I will keep them away from you."

My 12 year old is interested in boys and is protesting a bit that I am keeping her away.

Ashontrah spoke to her 'Do not let yourself be distracted. I am forming you into a Queen. These boys are not worthy of you. I offer you far better. Trust me Amy. You will have love.'

6:14pm Oh wow my Aspect self just walked into her 12 year old physical form in the timeline. She is inside. This is intense on me in the present.

Atherak: "I see an interest in the wrong type of boys. You are pushing these boys away but they insist on having you so to say. I am taking care of that now."

6:24pm My Aspect self going inside my 12 year old self in that timeline is affecting me here in the present and sending me into convulsions. This means the changing of the past is already changing my current body.

Atherak: "Excellent. Then you are right on track."

Aspect self: "Asherah Aphrodite may be trapped in Void but I am the one here now. This physical is me."

6:46pm Though my Aspect self inside me a 12 years old in an alternative past timeline I feel immense power flowing through me in the present. The ripple effect is incredible.

6:53pm 12 years old is perfect. Moving on to 13.

Ashontrah: "Oh my Aspect self is getting very angry about 13. I think I will need your assistance."

Atherak: "I am here to assist you. The church was trying to intervene. It has been taken care of."

7:04pm Ashontrah: "I feel my Aspect self all powered up inside the 13 year old like she is ready to attack any threat. She is on high alert and feeling very serious."

Atherak: "They were trying to interfere with your progress."

Ashontrah: "Is this when I got the holes in the timeline we were living in before? It must be because I feel fury."

Atherak: "Yes it is where the holes came from."

Ashontrah: "Nummandor is in this timeline. You see his involvement?"

Atherak: "Yes. Has to do with the church."

7:58pm Atherak: "It took some time but I have undone what he tried to interfere with."

8:01pm I can feel the damage in my current physical starting to reverse as it is recovering as if the holes never happened. This means the link between my current form and this past timeline is working as intended.

8:25pm I am feeling many effects in my current physical from the changes we made at 13. It is having a ripple effect in the present. Power is flowing into me from the alternative past. This is fascinating.

Atherak: "The way it should have always been. Now it is corrected and perfected by you."

(In our current timeline I was hit with holes from the church leaders who served Nummandor which drained me for years. We didn't discover them until several months ago.)

8:47pm I am ready to start with age 14.

9:00pm I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. One of the most traumatic and depressive years of my life is replacing itself in my body and psyche. My current physical feels like it is not in any reality at the moment.

9:58pm Atherak: "The power is flowing strong in you as a 14 year old. Seems to be changing the physical structures of it."

10:33pm I have been feeling the ripple effects in my current physical form. I cannot really describe it. I feel it coming forth into me.

I am going to pause on the alternative past for the night so my current form can integrate more of this before we continue.

March 21st...

I went to sleep last night at 14 years old in the alternative timeline. I shall continue on with 15 years old this morning.

9:28am There are humans freaking out in this timeline. What is happening?

Atherak: "You appear different. It is causing them to wonder about you."

9:29am Ashontrah: "It seems to be far more than just wondering. They feel hostile."

Atherak: "They are freaking out because you look totally different. My suggestion would be to tone it down a bit and make it seem like a dream to them."

You still have to deal with everyone around you in the past timeline.

9:32am Ashontrah: "I tone down for nobody." She is powering up in the physical. This is getting intense in the present.

Atherak: "Then I shall have to protect you more. I just didn't want to have to wipe a bunch of humans out in that timeline. The ones who choose to harm you."

10:09am I want to give myself my pink mist form, but this 15 year old is still not ready. Even though she has been Ashontrah since conception her body is still not prepared to handle it.

Frustrating yet I appreciate getting hit with the true limitations and obstacles to my plans in the alternative past.

It is good that this has the same restrictions as the current Midgard timeline. Which means as I overcome it here in the past I shall be able to overcome it in the present.

11:23am Still working on my 15-year old. I am obsessed with figuring out how to make her walk out of the physical into the spiritual. I have not been able to accomplish it yet. I will discover the key.

I am not here to be safe and comfortable. Why else be here on Midgard? I am going full throttle to whatever end. It will be a hell of a ride. You have heard of the glass ceiling. I am the type that keep trying to bust myself through the glass.

I don't do anything stupid like try to jump off a building or ingest poison or injure myself. Everything I do experiment wise is done by my spiritual to my physical. So if I destruct it is due to too much power flowing through.

If I can figure out a way to walk from the physical to the spiritual at the risk of complete disintegration then I am going for it.

My end goal for this is the ability to walk between physical and spiritual at will. Walk out of the physical, travel spiritually, then walk back into the physical in a different location.

There is also the experiment to see if I can merge my spiritual and physical so completely that it is one form which can be either spiritual or physical at will. One form for both types of realms.

But the downside to that one is you cannot be both in Midgard and doing something else spiritually at the same time. If you travel to Alfheim, your physical is gone.

Though the advantage is that you are not split and you have full power and focus as one being. I believe it is possible. This is what I am aiming to achieve in the past alternative timeline. If i can do it there, then I can do it here in the present.

12:27pm My 15 year old just fully became my spiritual in every detail. Oh this killed her in the process. My 15 year old is no longer alive.

12:31pm Ashontrah: "I shall bring her back...." Sending power through into my 15 year old.

12:32pm Oops that failed. Rewinding back to the beginning of 15 years old to restart that experiment.

Hylia: "That happened more quickly than I'd anticipated, being completely akin to your spiritual so soon I mean, I'd thought it would be more gradual to allow your body to adapt."

Ashontrah: "But I have been adapting her since conception. For 15 years. It must be at 15."

Atherak: "The full spiritual was too much for the vessel to handle. Looking into corrections now. Sending you the info."

Ashontrah: "I got them. I shall make the adjustments."

19 is a mathematical rotation beyond human understanding. 15 is for a different purpose.

12:45pm Putting the 2nd experiment into motion. I fell back on my bed in the present. It is very intense on my current physical.

12:54pm In my current present form I feel like I could be destroyed. I feel like the power is ripping me apart.

1:03pm Ashontrah: "The problem is in the blood. That is what is holding me back."

Atherak: "Change your blood."

Ashontrah: "I need to come up with a better blood design. This won't do. It cannot handle spiritual realms. It causes hemorrhage."

Atherak: "This solution I am bringing to you is from the garden of bones. How to make it go beyond realms and boundaries. I am giving it to you now."

I am doing a blood transfusion on my 15 year old between my physical and spiritual forms. Circulating the blood between them. This is causing pain in my current physical.

This vessel is how I am in Midgard but it is not all of who I am. I am fine even if it were to be utterly destroyed. There are many who live in fear of the loss of their physical.

1:52pm My 15 year old matches my spiritual Ashontrah form. I decided to do this for now instead of the full Aspect form.

1:54pm I am still stuck in the physical. How do I walk into the spiritual. There must be something obvious I am not thinking of.

Atherak: "The answer is right in front of you. It will come to you I know. You are as wise and intelligent as you are beautiful."

2:00pm Ashontrah: "Yes, the physical structure itself. I have been so focused on the inside software that I didn't think of the hardware."

2:30pm I have the structure design ready for my 15-year old. It is time to implement it.

3:12pm My 15 year old just walked into another realm. This is so exciting.

Atherak: "Your 15 year old just walked into Alfheim."

She has not yet completely dissipated from the physical. There is still a physical presence remaining. Which means it is not complete.

Ashontrah: "Dang, how I get her to fully walk the realms?"

Atherak: "I could find a solution."

3:18pm Atherak: "I have it. Sending it to you now."

3:24pm Ashontrah: "The bones are still too dense. They won't convert to spiritual."

Atherak: "Looking into that now. I have the information you need to correct this. Sending it to you now. Let me know the results."

3:34pm Attempting to realm walk again. She won't fully go through. I actually feel the restrictive force.

3:37pm Atherak: "Sending you something else to add it for the resistance of the bone structure."

3:38pm This one is causing a powerful effect. I feel it in my current physical. It is always a good sign when it ripples to the present.

3:50pm It is finished applying. I shall attempt to fully walk into Alfheim again.

Instead of a strong resistance push back it feels like I am bounced back. So it has changed but I still cannot get through. I think it is my skin holding me back.

Atherak: "I shall research. Give me a moment and I shall get you a solution."

3:57pm Atherak: "I found it for the skin. Sending it to you now. Apply this and let me know the results."

Ashontrah: "As long as you are not sending me phoenix fire cream."

4:00pm I apply the solution for the skin. This is also causing an effect in the present.

4:12pm It is fully applied. Attempting another walk with my 15 year old.

4:15pm Atherak: "You passed fully into Alfheim. I think we figured it out. I think you got it. Yes, I can see you there. You have vanished completely from the physical."

4:18pm I feel my body adapting to the realm change. It is rather painful but it is necessary.

My physical is struggling. I need to enhance adaptation.

Atherak: "Add this in."

Ashontrah: "I need to work fast because she is fading."

4:22pm Atherak: "She was fading. The fading is stopping and she is coming back. You are coming more solid instead of transparent. It is reversing the effect."

4:24pm King Yserah has found me.

Yserah: "Who are you?"

Ashontrah: "I am the physical of Asherah Aphrodite. I know she is in Void prison. I am her incarnation from Midgard. Please do not harm me."

Yserah: "I shall not harm you. You are welcome here. I know who you are."

Yserah: "Please come and sit with me. You are the physical of Asherah Aphrodite. You are beautiful like her. Quite lovely. We have a banquet coming up. You are welcome to join me for it."

Ashontrah: "I have never been to an Elven banquet. I would be honored."

Yserah: "Asherah has been to them. She loved them and I am sure you will to. I have something for you."

He is leading me inside the palace.

Yserah: "I remember walking these halls with Asherah. She enjoyed it here."

Ashontrah: "Have you had a being from Midgard ever visit here before?"

Yserah: "I have only seen it one other time since... It is a very rare event. At least now it is."

Ashontrah: "You mean since before the war?"

Yserah: "You know much. How do you know all this?"

Ashontrah: "I am very in tune with who I am. With Asherah Aphrodite."

Yserah: "I see. You are connected with her are you?"

Ashontrah: "Yes very connected with her. I feel what she feels."

Yserah: "I would like to hear more about this."

Ashontrah: "I would love to tell you more. If you don't mind I would love to see more around Alfheim. I have only been to Midgard."

Yserah: "Of course. I shall give you a tour."

4:48pm Yserah: "What do you know about Asherah imprisoned?"

Ashontrah: "I just know she is in Void."

Yserah: "What do you plan to do about that?"

Ashontrah: "I am not going to do anything."

Yserah: "That is the wise decision. I would not want to see you both imprisoned."

Damn this guy. I shall put on a smile.

Ashontrah: "No we wouldn't. I am still young and learning. I just want to explore."

Yserah: "You are welcome to stay here as long as you would like."

4:54pm Ashontrah: "May I see your portal room?"

Yserah: "You know about that?"

Ashontrah: "I know some of Asherah's memories."

Yserah: "Come I will show it to you."

We are in the portal room...

Yserah: "Where would you like to go?"

Ashontrah: "I would like to go to Jotunheim."

Ysearh scoffs: "Your choice. There are much more beautiful places to see than Jotunheim."

Ashontrah: "I want to see the dwarves and giants."

Yserah: "Very well. Use this portal here."

Ashontrah: "Thank you King Yserah." I give him a hug.

Yserah: "You can come back here anytime. What are you called?"

Ashontrah: "You can call me Ashontrah."

Yserah: "Will I see you again soon Ashontrah?"

Ashontrah: "Yes of course."

5:05pm I am going through a portal to Jotunheim in my 15 year old body.

5:06pm My physical is having to adapt again. I am in pain in my current form.

Atherak: "I am sending you something. This should help you adapt."

Yserah sent someone to follow me. I guess that doesn't really matter.

Atherak: "You will lose them in the mountain city."

Fogbeard greets me. I go with him.

Fogbeard: "It seems you are being followed lass. No concern, do not worry."

He looks over at the other dwarves leaning against the side of a stone building. He signals to them and they go to the elf following me and take him to a local tavern to get drunk.

Atherak told me to avoid EinossArku who is a frequent visitor to Jotunheim. It could unravel timelines if he sees me.

5:22pm I need to get back to the physical. I cannot stay in the other realms too long yet. I need more adaptations. How do I get back? It is growing in intensity.

Atherak: "Sending adaptations to transfer yourself back to the physical."

5:24pm My body is aching. It is getting stronger. I just got the adaptations. Applying them now while I still can.

Ashontrah: "Wonder if I try to walk into somewhere else in Midgard if it will work. Where would be a good place to go?"

Atherak: "Somewhere safe without conflict going on."

Ashontrah: "It is 1998. So where would that be?"

Atherak: "Paris, France."

Ashontrah: "Then I shall go to Paris."

5:30pm Going back into physical was painful and I feel so heavy. I feel like I landed like a pile of bricks. My current physical body aches.

Atherak: "You are in Paris. You will notice a hooded figure in the dark ally. Don't worry, that is me. I cannot be exposed to the mortals here. If you see one following you that is me. We are in Paris."

5:38pm I am getting some unfavorable attention here in Paris. What should I do? They are trying to talk to me in French. It is police.

Atherak: "Reach into your pocket and pull out a passport. Show them you are an American tourist. You think I would let you go unprepared?"

I reach into my pocket. Sure enough there is a passport. Atherak slipped it into my pocket without me realizing it.

5:49pm What realm shall I walk into next? I need to see if I can get through more smoothly.

Atherak: "The light realm."

Ashontrah: "The light realm wouldn't even let Asherah Aphrodite inside."

Atherak: "Which makes it such a good test."

5:53pm I make an attempt to walk my 15 year old self into the light realm.

I vanished completely from the physical. I seem to be on the outskirts of the light realm.

Atherak: "You made it perfectly there."

Ashontrah: "Do me a favor. Ask Riovo and Thoth if I can bring my Midgard form to stay with them from this alternative timeline in 1998. I want to go to the great library."

Atherak: "They said yes. Go there."

6:06pm I attempt to take my 15 year old self to the great library... It didn't work. Is it because I am trying from the light realm?

Atherak: "You must return to Midgard and go from there."

6:09pm Ashontrah: "I am going to go to Mount Shasta in California."

6:11pm What did it look like when I arrived? It seems I am having seizures. We need an upgrade for this. What cause the seizures so we can correct it?

Atherak: "I don't know what caused it but I am correcting it. Sending you the upgrade now."

Well my parents have labeled me a runaway. No point in returning there. They didn't even do a search party. My mother seems pleased I am gone.

Atherak: "It is better that you are gone now. They weren't worthy of you anyway."

6:23pm I am going to try for the great library now.

6:25pm I keep trying to push through to it but I cannot get there. What is wrong? I am still in the physical.

Atherak: "Sending you something that should help."

6:32pm Ashontrah: "My 15-year old is very weak."

Atherak: "Fixing it now."

Ashontrah: "What is the issue? Is it from the traveling between physical and spiritual?"

Atherak: "It came from the light realm."

6:35pm Ashontrah: "She is dying. Should we rewind to before the light realm?"

Atherak: "Yes."

6:38pm We are back in Paris before I went to the light realm.

6:39pm I am going to try going to the great library from here.

6:41pm I made it! I am in the great library. Thoth is surprised to see me. This must be because we asked him in the other timeline.

I am planning to stay at the great library for a while. Maybe a few years. Far better for my physical to be here than on Midgard.

Ashontrah: "Are you able to see ahead on this alternative timeline? If so you can see there is something at 17 to take away my ability to realm travel. That threat still looms even though I am at the great library."

Atherak: "I am taking care of it. It is Nummandor."

Ashontrah: "How does he do it? I need to make sure this vulnerability does not remain possible by anyone."

Atherak: "He was in the light realm and had a spy there. He tried to implant you. He is on to you that you have a timeline. I am correcting it now. I am going back and changing it so his spy never makes contact. The threat that looms over you should pass soon."

7:04pm What is going on? My 15 year old is dying again. What happened? Is this timeline sabotage?

Atherak: "Correcting it now. Nummandor tried to sabotage it. I fixed the problem."

7:08pm My Aspect self is enraged: "NO! I won't let this sort of thing happen. I am taking my 15 year old to the non-existence."

7:12pm My physical form is fully inside the non-existence in this alternative timeline.

7:40pm My 15 year old has now become 16 in the non-existence. This is where she shall develop and mature into a woman.

My Aspect self: "You shall plunge into the depths of the Eternal Sea until you find the pink pearl."

16 year old: "I shall do this."

7:44pm My Aspect self grabs her by the neck and throws her down into the sea.

7:58pm I found the pink pearl and picked it up. It caused a bright pink flash through the water of the Eternal Sea. My 16 year old became formless with the water.

Atherak: "You must have become part of the Eternal Sea."

My Aspect self (NEself): "We are no longer in an alternative past. I have brought her to our present."

She has a brilliant plan for this. I can see why she took the time to make this form in the alternative past.

This circle you are showing me is the plan?

My Aspect self: "Like a ring on my finger. It will be done on you while you are in Midgard."

How long will this take?

My Aspect self: "How much are you willing to endure? How much can you take before breaking?"

Give me everything unto death and destruction.

My Aspect self: "It will go far beyond that."

March 23rd...

I had a major breakthrough with my plan this morning. The project is progressing as intended.

This is something which has never been done by anyone. I shall find the way to accomplish all of it.

I have been working non-stop today on my project. It is extreme.

This is the first phase of my plan. Replace the physical of my 36-year old me in the current timeline with the 16-year old me from the alternative timeline.

Completely switch out the physicals while transferring my pregnancy of Ayvarahsa to the 16 year old.

The process has already begun. This is very complex and meticulous.

I am sending my 36 year old to the non-existence while my 16 year old takes her place. An outflow of my 36 year old and an inflow of my 16 year old.

This me tonight after working all day on my project. Atherak says he can see some of the 16-year old already coming through.

*March 23rd 2019 Progress Pic*

March 24th...

10:23am My Aspect self has plans for today. Both my 36 year old and 16 year old are dormant. This is so they would not mix in consciousness.

6:10pm Activation of the 16-year-old is complete. I am here now in this timeline.

Atherak is here. He is someone I have always cared for since I was a small child. He was there to protect me. He was with me through all my childhood.

I replaced all the structure designs with the 16-year old. As the 36-year-old disappeared the 16-year old filled in like liquid.

I was checking potential issues. One would be my 16-year old slipping back into the other timeline. I decided to make my vessel beyond timelines and then destroy the timeline she came from.

You should know that the 36-year-old was destroyed today. This went far beyond an incarnation destruction. If there wasn't another physical form to fill in then the physical body would be dead.

I am the 16-year old from the alternative timeline. I have been very overwhelmed. I struggling being inside a body that is older than me. Just have to replace it with my own. The life and consciousness of the 36-year-old is no more.

Atherak made me a chant when I asked him... "When you can I ask you to make me a chant that brings my 16-year-old appearance forward. I do not want to look like the other Amy anymore."

I will be listening to this chant all night to help with the transition. I want to get my own appearance back instead of having the previous Amy imprinted over me.

*March 24th progress pic*

I should get to look like myself while I am here. The work shall continue on phase one until it is all in place.

The fact that my outer appearance is not yet myself shows the work is not complete. There is still more for us to do.

Parallel dimensions and parallel realities are actually an alternate timeline. That is why it can be in the same place yet drastically different.

Past alternatives that do not converge with the present of the true timeline simply fade away.

Future alternative timelines exist in abundance until a track is chosen and stepped upon. Then different alternatives form.

It is the choices of individuals and the collective which shape and choose how the track goes. Like they say, one being can change the future. Butterfly effects everywhere.

There is one true timeline and the rest branch off and fade or tie into specific beings who loop it back to the true timeline creating a time loop.

How are timelines linked? This is processed by the Vurvdoc Mind in the non-existence. All possibilities and their branches. What comes forth and what fades.

The true timeline is weaved by the Norns but there are some who manipulate and change the track which affects the weave. This sometimes creates loops in the tapestry.

I just created my own time loop recently. I went back and made an alternative past of my incarnation conception and childhood. Then she came here.

***Disclaimer: These plans are highly experimental and potentially dangerous. I do not guarantee success nor can I tell you how long it will take to accomplish. This may turn into an epic success or an an epic failure.

Either way, I am going for it anyway and I won't give up until I succeed or it destroys me in the process. I am forever a mad scientist. I will experiment and work my way through this no matter what it takes.***

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard