Artemis Chapter One: Autriatah of the Omega


The true self past vision begins. Kaltalk and Usula are dreaming. Inside the dream Kaltalk is wandering through a beautiful forest. There he sees Usula who is also wandering through the forest. They sit together while neither one of them says a word. A strange energy is over them. This is the energy of the Omega.

They both lay there next to each other, and feel almost in a transcendence. They hear the voice of the Omega. ‘From you I take strength, and from the other I shall take that of knowledge and magic.’

Kaltalk and Usula begin to feel themselves floating. A small bit of energy comes from each of them. This energy is forming around what appears to be a small whitish pink Athranaak. The energy swirls around it.

The Omega speaks again ‘From strength, and from that of knowledge and magic, I shall create someone to protect, to carry the shard of mine until the day comes it will be returned to me.’

The energy begins to swirl more and more around the shard. A light bursts forth and is blinding to both Usula and Kaltalk which awakens them from their dreams.

As the light keeps swirling around the piece, a form begins to take shape. This is a form of a young female child.

The Omega speaks one last time ‘I birth this child. I give it life. She shall protect my shard until the time comes it shall return to me. I shall name her Autriatah.’

When the child is fully formed she is not a baby, but that of a young girl about 10-11 by Midgard standards. The Omega places the child upon a world where there is no danger, no fear, no strife and suffering. There the child begins to learn and see. She looks around this beautiful world and begins to wander it.

She runs with the wild beasts. She rests within the forests and upon the meadows and stares up at the many moons that shine in the sky at night.

One of these nights Autriatah is sleeping. Then she is awoken by a strange ominous eery presence. There is a bitter cold, and she can feel and sense there is someone around her. She stands up and begins to look around. She calls out ‘Who is there? I know someone is there. Who are you?’

A whisper from the darkness looms. ‘I have come at the time that was requested for me to come to you.’

Leering from the darkness is a being who is clad in a blackish red robe. As he removes the hood, Autriatah looks upon the mutilated face of the Myrrdonite Amler.

Autriatah is slightly frightened staring at his mutilated face.

Amler raises his hand ‘Do not fret child. I have not come to harm you. I have come at the time that was requested of me. You have many things that must be done. You were made for a purpose. What is carried inside you will one day return to the one who gave it to you.’

Autriatah asks ‘What is within me that is so special?’

Amler replies ‘In time child you will understand. But come now. I must show you things.’

Amler waves his hand and a rift opens. He steps through and looks back at Autriatah.

Amler says ‘Come child. It is time for you to understand the way things were, the way things are, and the way things will be.’

Autriatah is hesitant, but steps forward and follows Amler through the rift. As she walks through she sees a tunnel. Beside her she sees images flashing of beings, distant worlds and even existences.

She sees a large black diamond shaped object. Spinning fast around it is a radiant pink soft light. She stops and looks puzzled.

Autriatah asks Amler ‘What is it?’

Amler replies ‘That is the place where my master once dwelled before he became Judgement.’

Autriatah says ‘And the light around it. What is that?’

Amler says ‘That is the presence of the one my master called the Voice who in time I learned is the Omega.’

Autriatah asks ‘The Omega? What is the Omega?’

Amler says 'The Omega is all things. She is within everything. She is part of all things, and we are all part of her. But she is more complex than what I can explain to you here. You are a creation like we all are, extending throughout time and existences. What you have inside you, child, is only a tiny piece of what the Omega is.’

Autriatah looks down at her chest and says ‘A tiny piece? I don’t understand.’

Amler says ‘In time you will. Come. There is someone you must meet. More will be explained to you.’

They begin walking further through the tunnel. More images are shown. The image that catches Autriatah’s eyes is of a strange wasteland. There are beings there. She sees one being standing upon a great hill. All around him dark energy is flowing.

He holds in his hand a small object. The same object that Amler was speaking of earlier. She seems entranced by this image, and watches as things play out. There is a brilliant light that then shines, and the being holding the small object burns away.

Autriatah asks ‘What is this?’

Amler says ‘That was the end of the time of the First Judgement when my master Atherak was going to judge all the existences. He was going to bring about the end of everything, but yet something changed and the First Judgement of my master came to an end.’

He leans in closer to Autriatah and says ‘You must understand child. The First Judgement ended long ago. There are beings that exist who would seek the power inside you. Times are troubling. Corruption, malice, and cruelty reign over most of the existences. There is much despair, much suffering, and many die because of this. The borderlands fill with the souls of the unfortunates who suffer in these times.’

She says ‘The borderlands? What is that? Is that where we are going?’

Amler says ‘This. Yes my child. The borderlands is where we are going. It is where I reign and others like me. We are the keepers of the damned.’

A rift has opened in front of Amler. He and Autriatah step through. She feels queasy and weak. All around her she can see nothing but greyish black sand. Off in the distance a large object hovers and radiates with dark lighted energy. A large hum is heard which almost pierces her ears.

Amler walks over to her. He places his hand on the back of her neck. She begins to feel light. She can feel herself lifting.

She can hear Amler speaking ‘You are not quite strong enough to exist here. I shall help you. I shall take you to Ahkra.'

Amler lifts Autriatah into his arms and begins to carry her. She stares at his face, but she is not frightened.

She can feel the energy of all the damned souls that wander through the borderlands. They travel for a short time then Amler sets her down. She looks ahead and sees a river not of water but of bones. There stands two figures.

Amler says to her ‘You have come to witness something spectacular.’

She sees the two figures standing by the river of bones. One is Ahkra, and one is Xarsha.

Autriatah can hear them speaking in a strange language. She asks Amler ‘What are they saying to each other?’

Amler says ’Xarsha who is facing you. He has come to the time when he has made ready to serve the master.’

Autriatah says ‘The same master you once served? The one I saw burn away?’

Amler says ‘The one and the same. I served the master. The other being you see there is Ahkra. He was there at the time of the First Judgement and served as the master’s left hand. It is he who knows of the shard inside you.’

Autriatah again turns her glance towards what is happening on the river of bones.

Ahkra says to Xarsha ‘Whom do you serve?’

Xarsha replies ‘I serve the master, and I am willing to risk my existence to see him rise again.’

Ahkra says ‘And why must he rise?’

Xarsha says ‘It is the will of the Omega that he rises. The coming of her and the return to the existences is coming. Time will catch up to all the others in the existences, and they will witness her. I serve the master Atherak who serves the Omega. I have come and I am standing before you Ahkra, left hand of Judgement, willing to sacrifice.’

Ahkra replies ‘And what do you sacrifice?’

Xarsha says ‘All that I am.’

With that Ahkra places his hands underneath the chin of Xarsha, lifts him, and tosses him into the river of bones.

Xarsha begins to sink beneath the bones. Autriatah is horrified by this and asks Amler ‘What will happen to him?’

Amler replies ‘He will be torn apart by the river of bones. If he is willing and truly serves the master then he will be remade.’

Ahkra turns and makes his way toward Autriatah and Amler. When he stands before them he says ‘I see you have brought her here as I requested.’

Amler bows to Ahkra and says ‘Yes. It is as you said when the time comes, and I have brought her here.’

Ahkra looks down upon Autriatah. He opens his hand to her and places it towards her chest. She begins to feel a warm sensation inside her. A glowing soft pinkish white light begins to radiate from her eyes and her chest. She then falls into a trance.

Ahkra says to Amler 'Yes there it is. Safely inside her. The Omega has chosen this to guard the shard that is hers until the time when it will be returned to the Omega.’

Ahkra then moves his hand away, and Autriatah almost falls to the ground, but Amler catches her in his arms.

Ahkra then says ‘Take her Amler. I have the knowledge of what I need to know now. That the shard of the Omega is placed safely within her. Take her now. The shard must be protected at all costs Amler. For the other Aspects will come for the Alpha shards. That is what they will seek first.’

Amler replies ‘And of Eternal Death? What of him?’

Ahkra says ‘He has begun to gather the pieces. There will come a time when me and him will stand before each other again. The left and right hand of Judgement. And then my end will come. It will be up to you Amler. You and Xarsha to carry on what the Omega has set in motion.
Protect the Alpha shard that is inside you. Protect the Omega shard that dwells inside her. This will be our last time Amler. It will be a long time from now that a shard of the Alpha and Omega will come together, but in time they will again. Until then they must remain safe. So take her Amler. Her journey is just beginning.’

With that Ahkra turns and walks towards the river of bones. Bones begin to flow out of the river and around him. They pull him down.

Amler bows and says ‘The time will come again when the shards will be reunited. That of the Alpha and the Omega.’

He looks down holding Autriatah in his arms and says ‘You have a long path ahead of you child. I will take you to where it begins.’

A rift opens up and Amler steps through while holding Autriatah.

As Amler and Autriatah appear from the rift they are on a large grey mountain. Strange black trees reach up the to sky. Amler places her on the ground underneath one of the trees. She is weary and weak from her experiences in the borderlands.

Amler produces a black horn from beneath his robe and puts it to his mouth. A strange eerie noise radiates from the horn. As the noise dies down it echoes throughout the forest upon the mountain. Loud rumbling can be heard. The trees begin to shake, and the loud rumble grows closer. From the trees appears a large being of volcanic rock. He looks down upon Amler.

The being speaks ‘You have called me to service.’

Amler says ‘Boukrin. Last of the Athernites. I, Amler, servant of the master Atherak, has called you.’

Boukrin lowers his head and kneels ‘And I still serve the master as an Athernite. What is it that the master would require of me?’

Amler says ‘This child is of great importance to the master and to whom the master serves.’

Boukrin looks at Autriatah resting under the tree. His red eyes change color from red to a soft pink, and then widen in amazement.

Boukrin says ‘A shard of the Omega rests within this child.’ He lowers himself to kneel. ‘I am honored to be in the presence of her. If only a piece of the Omega. I could live lifetimes and never be this honored as I am now.

To serve the master Atherak is a high prestigious honor for me, but I did once serve the Omega long ago. It is she that carved me from rock, fire, and ash. And my heart and my core are overjoyed to again be in her presence. But tell me Amler. Why is an Omega shard inside this child? What is her purpose meant to be?’

Amler replies 'She has a long path to travel, and a destiny to fulfill in time. The shard placed in her by the Omega will one day return to the Omega. The child in a different form in an existence not yet known will sacrifice herself to fulfill her destiny. Until the time that she is meant to become part of the existence that I spoke of. The one that is not yet known.
You must guide her. You must train her. You must watch over her, Boukrin. For you serve the master as an Athernite. And yet you also say that you serve the Omega. Then serve her again. Train this child and protect her. Others will come to seek the power of the Omega shard. As you know Eternal Death now seeks out the other shards of the Alpha.’

Boukrin says ‘And will he find them?’

Amler says ‘In time Eternal Death will collect the pieces of the Alpha shard. He will wish to carry out the master’s desire to end all the existences, and to reform them in his images.’

(The Atheron Key is a shard of the Alpha. While the Alpha originally shattered and made 8 male Aspects there were more shard pieces fragmented.)

Boukrin sighs and lowers his head ‘Then Eternal Death serves himself.’ He looks back at Amler ‘Is this child and the shard of the Omega dwelling within her in danger of him?’

Amler replies 'No, but there is another Aspect who wishes to come for the shard. He will learn of it. You must protect her. Teach her and guide her here upon your mountain, Boukrin, and your reward in the end will be vast beyond your wildest dreams.’

Boukrin bows his head and says ‘I serve the master, and I shall always serve the Omega. I will guide and protect this child. Train her upon this mountain. Even if it meant my own destruction. My erasing from all existence. I will serve and protect the Omega shard, and this child who carries it within her. I would sacrifice myself for the Omega.’

Amler turns and opens a rift. Before he leaves he says ‘In time that sacrifice will come. Farewell Boukrin.’

Boukrin replies ‘Farewell Amler. In time maybe we shall meet again.’

Amler steps through the rift and disappears. Boukrin looks down at Autriatah. She awakens and is startled to see this large volcanic Elemental being standing over her.

Boukrin says ‘Do not be frightened child. I am not here to harm you. Amler has brought you to me.’

Autriatah replies ‘Who are you, and where is Amler?’

Boukrin ‘I am Boukrin, and Amler is gone. Come. I will take you within the mountain. There is much you must begin learning.’

Autriatah steps into his hand. Boukrin then stands up as she leans against his fingers, staring up at him as he moves up the mountain through the forest of large black trees.

There is a wisdom she notices within his face and his presence. Though he is very large and could crush her within his hand, she feels safe with him.

They journey up the mountain as she watches the sunset. Boukrin occasionally stops at some berry bushes for her to eat. They continue until nightfall. Autriatah begins to feel tired and lays up against Boukrin’s fingers. She falls asleep.

Boukrin looks down at her as he walks up the mountain. He says ‘Little child. If only you knew what is inside you and how special it is.’

Time goes by and Autriatah grows. She runs up and down the mountain faster and faster ever growing stronger. Boukrin teaches her the many ways of things and tells her the many stories of the existences, and of the many beings who dwell within them. Those of the Veil Mist, the different Aspects, and of the time that came before.

One night when he is telling her tales of times long ago. She asks him 'Boukrin. Tell me where you came from. How did you come to be?’

Boukrin leans back and sighs for a moment. ‘It has been so long since I thought about it. But looking at you now and what dwells inside you, I can remember. Long ago I was nothing more than a dying star.
I burned so long and so bright, but then after time I began to break away. The celestial beings, planets and celestial bodies around me began to fall and crash into me.
As my core began to fall apart I remember staring out across the long distances of stars and I saw the light. The soft warm light. It was whitish pink, and it flowed over me. I began to feel myself reform.
When I opened my eyes for the first time I was within this body. This was the Omega who reformed me from a dying star, and made me who I am. A small piece of her is within you.’

He reaches his hand forward. Within Autriatah’s chest a soft pink light begins to glow.

Boukrin then smiles and says ‘I can feel the warm light radiating from the piece within you as I once did when I was just a dying star.’

He takes his hand away and the light dies down. He looks up into the night sky. After a while he says ‘I think you are ready. Come. Let us journey into the center.’

Boukrin begins to break apart into smaller pieces of rock. They float into the sky. All around her Autriatah can hear his voice ‘Come child. Let us rise to the heavens and beyond.’

Autriatah steps on the foot of Boukrin which breaks apart into smaller pieces. She stands upon one of these pieces and begins floating up into the heavens. They float past the clouds, up into the atmosphere, and then they can see the stars and the expansion of the universe that they are in.

Boukrin begins to speak ‘What do you think child? Tell me.’

Autriatah says ‘It is beautiful and fascinating. I am overwhelmed with feelings. I have never seen anything more beautiful than what I witness now.’

Boukrin replies ‘You are understanding, but the Omega. This is her. She is all that is beautiful. And the small piece that dwells inside you. This is all part of her. Take in these moments child. Cherish them. In time you may forget, but you will remember one day.’

Autriatah stares out across the stars and the universe. She takes it all in and thinks ‘I could never forget this. I will always remember this. The beauty that Boukrin says is the Omega.’

Her chest is glowing with a soft pinkish light. She smiles and thinks ‘I will always keep and cherish this gift of hers that dwells inside me.’

The floating pieces of Boukrin then descend back down to the planet where they dwell with the large mountain which Autriatah spent so many years with him learning and training, growing and becoming stronger. When they arrive back down to the mountain Boukrin reforms back into his body and the pieces join back together.

When Boukrin is fully reformed he looks down at Autriatah. His eyes glow bright. ‘You are beginning to understand, child. More will come in time. Enjoy these moments we share together here upon this mountain. For your path will carry you down treacherous and sometimes harsh trails. You must always be strong and protect what dwells inside you.’

Autriatah bows her head and says ‘I shall. No matter what trials may come before me I shall always protect this special gift.’

Autriatah leans down on the ground next to a tree. She is very happy and content. She thinks of all the tales that Boukrin has shared with her, and this has been her favorite. It is her most cherished.

Eternal Death...
Far away from Boukrin and Autriatah on a conquered existence, on a black throne sits Eternal Death. A robed figure approaches him.

Eternal Death speaks ‘My servant. Tell me. What have you discovered?’

The robed figure lowers his hood. It is the Aspect of Happiness Moskavanik. He says ‘I have wonderful news to bring you my master. I have located more of the pieces that you seek. But there is something more. Something more powerful and precious than what you wish to find.’

Eternal Death leans back in his throne and says ‘I am intrigued. Indulge me in what you have found.’

Moskavanik says ‘I have discovered a power beyond that of the pieces that you seek. Even beyond the power of the master you once served.’

Eternal Death stands swiftly. 'There is no power greater than Judgement. You are a fool to believe in such.’

Moskavanik replies ‘Ah, but there is. There is the shard and pieces spread throughout the existences. That which has more power inside it than Atherak or Judgement itself.’

Eternal Death sits again and says ‘You seem to be very interested in this. Why share it with me?’

Moskavanik says ‘I believe together, master, with the pieces you so desire to obtain, and this one I have discovered. I believe bringing them together will give you ultimate power in all existences. With this power you could reshape the Aspects to your own designs.’

Eternal Death says ‘Ah. This is intriguing. My apprentice, I set you forth on the task of attaining this piece. Bring it to me and I will see if it is as powerful as you claim it to be.'

Moskavanik lowers his head and says ‘I shall, master. I will attain it for you at whatever cost.’

Where the large grey mountain is Boukrin and Autriatah run through the forest. Autriatah is filled with joy. She feels herself growing stronger and more swift.

Boukrin suddenly stops. Autriatah takes notice of this. She looks back at him as he stares up at the sky all around him.

Autriatah rushes back to Boukrin and says ‘What is it? Is something wrong?’

Boukrin replies ‘I sense something. A force that is trying to remain unseen. It is a malicious presence. I sense danger.’

Autriatah says ‘Danger? What kind of danger?’

Boukrin says ‘They are coming. They are coming for what dwells within you.’

He looks down at Autriatah. There is a look of great concern on his face.

Boukrin says ‘The time is coming child when you will set upon your own path, and you will walk alone through many trials.’

Autriatah says ‘Walk alone? But what about you? Will you not be there with me?’

Boukrin says ‘The purpose of which I was made for is coming to fulfillment. I have protected you and taught you the ways of things. I have watched you grow. My time has come. At last I will make the sacrifice to be part of what the Omega once was and will be again.’

With that, Boukrin turns and slowly strides away. Autriatah is left wondering so much of what he spoke of. Is this the end? Will she never see her dear friend again? What will happen when she is all alone?

The Bishberrin...
There upon a high hill the Bishberrin stands devouring a core of a bluish being. He is draining the life of it. He bites its head off and tosses the corpse into a pile of others down below.

The Bishberrin says 'What little fulfillment do I feel within me. This world and its kind were weak. There is nothing in any place that will fulfill my hunger.’

He turns to another being. One of his guards. The Bishberrin says ‘Round up the army. I will hunt elsewhere. This realm was an appetizer. I hunger still.’

A voice is heard. It is Moskavanik. He says ‘I know of something that will fulfill your hunger eternally.’

The Bishberrin turns around with a grin of delight on his face. He says ‘Ah, is it what stands before me? A tasty Aspect. Tell me, have you come before me to be devoured?’

Moskavanik laughs and says ‘You could not devour me even if you wish to.’

The Bishberrin gets angry and says ‘I will devour you right here in front of all and there will be nothing you can do about it.’

The Bishberrin begins to move toward him. Moskavanik holds up his hand, and a strange symbol begins to form in the palm of his hand. The Bishberrin stops and looks at the symbol that is formed.

Moskavanik says ‘You see, I have friends in high places. You know this, Bishberrin, do you not? Devour me, and Eternal Death will come seeking vengeance upon you.’

Bishberrin rears back ‘So what is it you wish? You claim to have found something that will fulfill my hunger. Are you here to barter on behalf of Eternal Death, or for yourself?’

Moskavanik replies ‘It is exactly what I have come here to do. To make you a deal. A deal you will not wish to turn down.’

The Bishberrin says ‘And what does this deal entail?’

Moskavanik says ‘I just need you to destroy one being. Just one. That is all. This being protects something I desire. It is placed inside a child who has grown. I have watched her over time. She is ripe now. Bring her to me and I will take what is inside her. When I am done you may devour her, and when you do your hunger will be forever filled.’

The Bishberrin says ‘And just kill one being? Why not do it yourself?’

Moskavanik replies ‘That is not my task, and the being is unlike any other. He is a challenge that you have never faced, Bishberrin. It will not be easy.’

Moskavanik turns and walks towards the pile of bodies the Bishberrin has devoured. ‘This being will not be as simple as these ones. He may crush you, and he may devour you himself.’

The Bishberrin grows angry and says 'There is no being who can devour me. I have devoured the strongest and most powerful of beings in any existence I have crossed.’

Moskavanik says ‘Ah, but this being is unlike any other. He was once an Athernite. This is why I have come to you. I believe out of all who are powerful, if any could take down an Athernite it would be you. You have killed several before in the time of the First Judgement. But you have never faced an Athernite like this.’

The Bishberrin replies ‘I will destroy any Athernite or any remnants of Atherak. Any who would serve him or have, I will devour them. I accept your deal. I will bring you this child, and then you will see that there are none more powerful than myself.’

Moskavanik says ‘Very well.’ He forms a black orb in his hand. It floats towards the Bishberrin who takes it.

Moskavanik turns away, but before leaving he says ‘You will find them there. Now go. I will be awaiting you when you return.’

The Bishberrin holds the orb within his hands. A black energy surrounds him and he says ‘Take me there, and I shall hunt.’

The Bishberrin and several of his followers appear upon the grey mountain where Autriatah and Boukrin are.

The Bishberrin says to his soldiers ‘Spread out. Find any life that dwells here. We are looking for a large Elemental being and a young girl. When you find them signal me. Now go, the hunt begins.’

Watching from upon a mountain ledge Boukrin and Autriatah are lying in wait.

Autriatah says ‘What shall we do?’

Boukrin says ‘There is no running from them. The time has come child for you to walk alone on your own path. Now go, and do not look back. Escape them. And if you must, float to the heavens and to the stars. Go where they will not follow.’

Boukrin raises his hand and opens it with his palm facing toward Autriatah. His eyes change from deep red to bright soft pink. The same soft pink light begins to glow from Autriatah’s chest.

Boukrin says ‘You have yet to understand and fully realize what lies within you. Let it guide you down whatever path, and with this you will learn. And in time you will know your destiny. Now go.’

Autriatah can feel herself floating up. Boukrin says ‘Quickly before they come.’ He turns and lets out a loud yell. ‘Bishberrin!’

The Bishberrin down below notices. He says ‘Ah so this is the Athernite. You will be the greatest prey I have ever hunted.’

Boukrin replies to him from up above ‘You will meet your end here, Savage One. And I will transcend to a greater and higher plane of being.’

Boukrin rushes down from the ledge. The Bishberrin begins his attack. He yells to his soldiers ‘Capture the other one. Bring her to me. I will destroy this remnant of Atherak.’

The Bishberrin and Boukrin clash. Boukrin throws the Bishberrin through the trees knocking them down, crashing down rocks upon him. The Bishberrin regains himself and attacks leaping upon Boukrin’s shoulders, striking away away pieces and chunks of him. The two struggle in a relentless battle.

The soldiers of the Bishberrin begin to fly up. Some using their own energy, and some using wings. They chase Autriatah. She moves forward flying through the air avoiding mountain cliffs and peaks. Behind her she can feel the servants of the Bishberrin closing in.

Autriatah begins to panic. She thinks ‘What shall I do? They are almost upon me.’

She hears Boukrin’s voice echo in her ears ‘Climb to the heavens and beyond, child.’

She begins to fly up towards the sky past the clouds and into the atmosphere, and into the height of space. The others try to pursue her, but some collapse from lack of breathing. For others the weight is too much for them.

The Bishberrin and Boukrin are fighting below. The Bishberrin sees Autriatah’s escape and says ‘I shall finish with you and then deal with her.’

Boukrin says ‘You do not know the power of myself. You do not know of the one who created me.’

Boukrin then begins to grow larger. The whole mountain and planet break away and form to his body. The Bishberrin flies upward. The whole planet itself is becoming Boukrin.

The Bishberrin says ‘What is this? It is not possible.’

Boukrin forms into the planet. He glows brightly. Red fire begins to burn and Boukrin becomes a sun.

Boukrin says 'Now Bishberrin, take me to my end.’

The black orb that was given to the Bishberrin by Moskavanik glows brightly in his hands. The Bishberrin says ‘I shall hunt you down now. You will be my greatest prey.’

The Bishberrin flies forward to the sun which is Boukrin. The black orb glows, and when he connects, Boukrin’s voice is heard one last time. ‘My Omega, I thank you for the time you have given me. Now I return from whence I came.’

There is a large blinding flash of light as the star explodes. The Bishberrin is blown back at a high rate of velocity and tossed across the universe.

Autriatah watches from a distance. After the star explodes and all the chaos has descended, a tear rolls from her eyes. ‘Boukrin. No, not you. I am all alone now.’

Small smouldering pieces of the star are floating around her. She grasps one of them in her hands. Autriatah says ‘I promise you Boukrin. I will fulfill my destiny. I will always remember your sacrifice.’

She flies away holding the smouldering piece of Boukrin. She journeys forth and finds a distant planet that is scarcely inhabited. There she sits upon a mountain. She is weeping while holding the last piece of Boukrin as the fire and warmth slowly dies out in it.

Autriatah says ‘If I am to walk this path alone then I shall complete and fulfill my destiny.’

Autriatah travels for a long time from realm to realm and existence to existence. She wanders upon many worlds among many strange beings. She wears a long dark brown cloak and hood that covers her face most of the time. She is alone, weary, and saddened. She looks for the destiny she is to fulfill, but has yet to find it.

She does not stay in one place for very long. Most realms and existences are loyal to the slavers guild, the Bishberrin, or many other foes who would seek her out and do her harm.

Autriatah searches for a place she may go where no others will find her in hopes that there her destiny may be revealed to her. She has searched long and hard, but has found no such place.

Brother Sun...
On one of these worlds she sits in a lonely tavern and listens to the local beings who have gathered there around her. They are star travelers. She overhears a conversation of a star traveler who has come from a galaxy where a large fiery sun exists in the middle. The whole galaxy is that of fire.

He says that no others dwell there, and it is beyond the reach of the Slavers Guild, the Bishberrin, or any others. It is a place where none can dwell for very long without taking the chance of being burned up by the fires.

Autriatah thinks to herself ‘This could be the place I could go. The Bishberrin and others will not search for me there.’

When she sees the being get up and leave the table, she pulls her hood over her head and begins to follow him. He leave the tavern and begins walking down a narrow street.

Autriatah follows him ever so quietly. Then the being stops. His ears perk up, and he says ‘Who is there? Are you friend or foe?’

Autriatah replies ‘I am no enemy to you, and I do not wish you harm. I overheard your conversation in the tavern. You spoke of a galaxy where a large red sun sits in the middle. A place where none dwell and only fire exists.’

The being replies ‘Yes, it is a galaxy of a billion suns. I traveled through there once at great risk. Tell me, why do you ask this?’

Autriatah replies ‘I wish to go there. You say none dwell there. That is where I wish to be. Where there are none. Would you take me there?’

The being says ‘I might. But what will I get in return?’

Autriatah takes a satchel that is attached to her belt. She opens the top of it, and from inside a bright radiant blue light glows from it.

She says ‘You know what these are, right?' She hands them to the being and he looks into the bag.

The being's eyes widen. ‘Oh yes I know what these are. Rephraxi. They are rare. How did you come by these?’

Autriatah closes the satchel and says ‘I have traveled far and wide. There are certain things that have come to me upon my travels. These are some of them. I will give them to you if you take me to this galaxy you speak of.’

The being replies ‘I shall take you there then. My name is Drurago.’

Autriatah says ‘Then we have a deal. Here.’ She hands him the satchel.

Drurago looks at her with a puzzled look upon his face. He says ‘You would give me these now, and trust me to take you there?’

Autriatah says ‘That I would do. I believe and can sense you are a being who is true to his word.’

Drurago says ‘Yes. Yes I am. Come. I have a craft that will take us there.’

Autriatah bows her head and says ‘Then let us depart.’

She follows Drurago to a hangar bay where a strange black pointy egg-shaped craft sits. They board the craft. Drurago then sits in a chair, and many little tentacles attach into his head. The craft lifts off and ascends from the planet.

Autriatah finds herself a seat in the craft. She sits down, and then pulls out the bag she has been carrying. Inside is the piece of the star that was once Boukrin.

She whispers to it ‘Something about where we are going has been leading me there. Whatever it is I will find it.’

Drurago steps over to where Autriatah is sleeping. He shakes her shoulder and says ‘We are here. Or at least on the outskirts of here.’

Autriatah stands up. She goes and looks through the front of the craft. A large glowing galaxy that looks like a bright flame is in front of her.

Autriatah asks ‘Is this it? Is this the galaxy of fire you spoke of? The galaxy of a billion suns.’

Drurago replies ‘It is. What shall you do here? You will burn away.’

Autriatah says ‘I doubt that I will.’

She then heads to the back of the craft and exits. Drurago watches in amazement as she is unaffected by the cold blackness of space. He watches her as she floats down toward the fiery galaxy.

Drurago says ‘Good luck to you, and may you find what you are looking for.’

He sits once again in his chair. Small tentacles connect to his head, and the craft turns and speeds away.

Autriatah has entered the galaxy of a billion suns, and there she spends quite time hoping to find her destiny. Hoping that it will be revealed to her. But there is nothing. Nothing is shown or comes before her, and the loneliness and despair sets in.

Time to time she looks at the piece of Boukrin. She says ‘I only wish that I had someone here with me. Someone to help me along this journey. Someone I could speak to about the way I feel. Someone I could talk to. I miss you Boukrin. But you are gone, and you are never returning. I must accept that now, and I must let you go.’

Autriatah takes the piece of Boukrin. She heads to the middle of galaxy where the biggest sun is. It is the center of the galaxy. There she takes the piece and tosses it into the sun.

She says ‘Goodbye Boukrin. I will always remember you.’

As she watches the piece descend towards the fiery sun she begins to feel in a trance-like state. Her eyes fade away and begin to glow a soft pink color.

Then the piece that has remained dormant for so long begins to glow in her chest. The whole galaxy swirls faster and faster. Then there is a bright blinding light like a billion suns exploded.

When the blinding light diminishes there is a small fiery light leftover. But it is not that of a sun. It is that of a small child engulfed in flames.

Autriatah’s eyes go back to normal, and the soft pink light fades from her chest. She regains herself and looks down at the small boy-like figure who glows brightly like a sun.

She looks down at the little boy. She says to him ‘Hello there. Don’t be afraid. I won’t let anything harm you. Come with me. I’ll take care of you. I will call you Aupah.’

The young boy takes the hand of Autriatah, and they begin to move across the blackness of space.

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard