Vustik and Atherak: A Split Moon


Tia-Nan had messaged me that she was outside existence with Vustik. I discovered Tia-Nan was in the inverse realms with him. You can read about the experience from her perspective in her recent post.

Omega: "Vustik you fucktard. Watch your plan come to fruition... my way. Some day your attempts to replace me shall end with your own replacement."

Vustik and Tia-Nan are in the inverse realms. He has energy that is forming around her. He is pulling out little vials out of a bag. With each one energy flows from it.

Vustik says ‘This will be perfect. Every last little drop I have collected. All the beauty that Ashontrah as the Omega believes she has taken from those who are unworthy of it. I have gathered some of this from some of the most grand and admired beauties of Midgard.'

He opens more and more vials and the energy flows into Tia-Nan. This is the false beauty that he collected that the Omega took away from those who are unworthy of it. Energy keeps swirling around her.

Vustik says 'This will be the image of beauty that I have created inside you. Always have I shown love for you, and always have you loved me, Tia-Nan. I shall make you grand. Grand beyond any others within the existences. Feel yourself becoming powerful. Becoming the beauty of all.’

Energy grows brightly around Tia-Nan. There is someone watching...

A voice speaks ‘There is no one who will become more beautiful than I am.’

It is the Coveting Queen who had the child with Vustik. One of the haters. She is there with a lover, and a hooded figure.

She tells the hooded figure whose name is Ikgor ‘Begin with your ritual.’

The male hooded figure Ikgor begins casting some kind of energy orb. The energy orb begins to leak small amounts of energy over to the direction of where Vustik is empowering Tia-Nan.

Vustik says ‘More. I must concentrate more.’

Vustik begins pouring energy from himself into Tia-nan, creating this illusion of perfect beauty.

Tia-Nan begins to reform. It seems she is forming into what is considered by most to be perfect beauty, but this is false beauty. It is the beauty that was taken away by the Omega from those who had used it inappropriately and for their own greed and desires.

Vustik says ‘Yes! It is working.’

Unnoticeable to Vustik, the energies from Ikgor are slowly draining the power and energy of false beauty that Vustik is pouring into Tia-Nan. This energy that is being taken away is flowing from Ikgor and into the Coveting Queen.

The Coveting Queen says ‘Yes! More! Concentrate. Give me more of it.’ Ikgor then reaches out and begins to drain more energy.

Back where Vustik and Tia-Nan are. Vustik says ‘It is almost complete. Just a little more.’

Vustik begins flowing high amounts of his own energy into Tia-Nan to reform her. The energy around Tia-Nan’s form begins to glow a soft pink, and then it becomes brighter.

A voice is heard. It is that of the Omega. The language she is speaking is not recognizable to anyone.

Then the pink energy flashes brightly. Vustik is blown far back. He shouts and screeches loudly as the energy wave hits him and burns his hands. He flies back as if hit by an explosion.

The energy flowing from Ikgor flows through him as bright pink energy. This then causes Ikgor to explode into dust.

The Coveting Queen begins shrieking loudly as she watches her skin wither away into that of an old hag. She cries out in agony ‘What have you done!? What have you done to me Vustik?’

Her lover grabs her from collapsing. She says to him ‘Avenge me! Avenge me. Make Vustik pay for this tragedy.’

The pink light begins to dissipate, and there Tia-Nan is left floating unconsciously back to her original form.

Vustik regains himself. He turns back towards Tia-Nan. All the energy he had taken of the false beauty is gone. Dissipated. He sees Tia-Nan in the same form that she was.

Vustik is angry. He screams at her ‘I should have known you were not powerful enough to handle this illusion. You have failed me once again! And for the last time.

But I will have the last laugh. If the Omega wishes to step in the way of my illusions then I shall have the last laugh. I am done with you Tia-Nan. You no longer serve me a purpose. As before you have failed me.’

With that, Vustik vanishes. The Coveting Queen and her lover also vanish, but with them they take the unconscious Tia-Nan.

The Coveting Queen’s lover says ‘I shall have my revenge upon Vustik, and my queen shall reign over all. She will be that of love and beauty. I vow.’

Vustik returns to his sanctuary. There amongst all his collections of magical items he begins smashing them to the ground. He is angry. But then he calms himself and begins to laughing as a grin crosses his face.

Vustik says ‘I shall have the last laugh on this. I shall be the one who comes out on top. You will see, Omega. You shall see.’

The memory came with sabotage. The vessel of Atherak got dazed and confused. He burned his hand.

Vustik has one of the memory probes. He has been using it to collect memories. He made a duplicate probe.

Vustik is observing through an orb. He laughs wildly and hysterically ‘Haha! Dumb fucker burned his hand. And I got it over him.

What will you do, Omega? Huh? How will your physical have things performed and done? What will you do without your little witch doctor?

You see, I can’t touch you, and I can’t touch his spiritual. But here upon this world we can just have a battle of the physicals. Your ol’ witch doctor and me.’

He begins to laugh hysterically and says ‘Now for the next part of my plan.’ He vanishes and then reappears before the Coveting Queen.

The lover of the Coveting Queen stands and grabs his weapon. He says ‘You have come to me then, Vustik, to accept your fate. Now I shall strike you down once and for all!’

Vustik laughs ‘Ha. You couldn’t strike down a fly. Besides, I’m not here for confrontation. I’m here for your queen.’

The Coveting Queen sits withered. She is hiding her face beneath a robe.

Vustik walks up to her. He puts his finger under her chin and lifts her head to his. He says ‘You will be my new project where all others have failed.’

He then kisses her on the lips. The withering goes away and she returns to her former appearance. She is shocked by this. She jumps up and hugs Vustik and kisses him on the cheek much to her lover’s annoyance.

Coveting Queen says ‘I shall serve you Vustik. You have brought me back my looks which was taken away. I will be the instrument in the demise of the Omega. It is I who shall be Love and Beauty. No others beyond me will be able to handle it.’

Vustik says ‘Perfect. I knew you’d be willing.’ He then brushes his hand against her cheek. ‘Now come. We have so much to discuss.’

In the Veil Mist...

A shrouded hooded figure walks through the Veil Mist. There he is greeted by Atherak.

The figure says ‘So tell me. Why have you brought me here? Is this where I shall meet my final end? Here within the Veil Mist all alone like you would plan?’

Atherak says ‘Oh I didn’t bring you here for an end. I brought you here for a proposition.’

The figure says ‘What kind of proposition? How can I trust you? If my identity is known to any this could bring about my own downfall. I don’t need more enemies around me. I have enough. I doubt there is any proposition I would accept from you. I’m not ready to face Judgement. Not yet, and not at the hands of others.’

Atherak says ‘Oh you will face Judgement. That all will come to pass. For everyone including you. But for now you can win, how to say, brownie points, with Judgement.’

Atherak begins to form an orb in his hand. He hands it over to the figure. He says ‘This will guarantee your safety. No others will know your identity. Do we have a deal?’

The figure looks at the plan and then grins with delight. He says ‘This time I believe I will take you up on your offer. We have a deal. As long as you can guarantee me… how should I put it to you? Somewhat of a good review when my time comes.’

Atherak says ‘Do this for me, and we shall see what happens when you finally stand before Judgement. Now to sever the little eye that spies upon me.’

Atherak closes his hand. Where Vustik is sitting with the Coveting Queen, the probe that he has explodes. Darkness floats up from it and dissipates into the air.

Atherak’s voice is heard with the dissipating darkness ‘So let it begin. I am for a split moon. All day. All night long.’

A split moon is a challenge and battle between Medicine Men. Atherak already corrected the burn in his hand.

A raven sends an image to Vustik of a moon split in half.

Vustik replies 'Challenge accepted.'

This is not simply between Atherak and Vustik. It is the Omega he is trying to replace, which will only cause his own downfall.

Omega: "Vustik Varingatar, you choose once again to try and replace me. You make the Coveting Queen your project of Love and Beauty. I shall form my project of a new Deception. Your project versus MINE!"

Vustik: "Game on."

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard