Nothing Something Everything

Before Asherah Ruaceka formed the Nine children there was no such thing as power. The Nine children are power. I call them the Everything.

Look at an atom. You have the protons which are the feminine, the electrons which are the masculine, and the gender neutral which are the neutrons.

You have the feminine and masculine which are like the positive and negative charges to a battery and the gender neutral is the solution and buffer in between.

Without the gender neutral both masculine and feminine would destroy each other due to the polarization of energy. But it is this polarization which power comes from.

The Mahlhahlpahl and Galshandin took over the gender neutral but also sought control over the masculine and feminine. Together this gives them control over the source of power.

There is always he, she, and it. In my life as Aphrodite I had a masculine child Baal, and then I had a gender neutral child Hemaphrodite.

The children and grand-children in the great beyond are always born as either feminine, masculine, or gender neutral. That is the way it is. He, she, and it.

Queen Asherah Ruackea is the first form to ever be. The one who created the Everything.

Very carefully written description of who I am at my root is 'Beyond Everything and before Nothing.'

As this alludes yes, there is a Great Beyond and a Great Nothing.

Asherah Ruaceka is not the only one of her kind, but she was the first to evolve to a form. From Something came Everything. There are 9 Something and there are 9 Everything.

So it makes me wonder, what of the 9 Nothing. That is yet to be discovered. From Nothing comes Something, from Something comes Everything.

I find it interesting that this conversation comes up today because just yesterday I was thinking about this very topic. Of where Asherah Ruaceka came from.

I discovered many answers to where I came from. This is how I know of the 9 Something. I also discovered how I came to form as Ruaceka.

Before the 9 Everything came to the Great Beyond it was just a blank space.

I think of Nothing, Something, and Everything. This in itself forms its own trinity. All I have been discovering goes to 3 and 9. 9 itself being 3 sets of 3.

I guess you could call where Ruaceka comes from to be the Something. The Great Beyond comes from the Everything.

Origin is the genesis of Everything. But Everything had to come from Something. Does this mean Something came from Nothing.

Vox: 'Asherah, you said something about there being more like Ruaceka, only she was the first form. Do you know anymore about these other kinds?'

Asherah: 'I do not consider them other kinds, I consider them to be the 8 other Somethings.

Everything is the most powerful because it is power. Something is more evolved than Nothing. Ruaceka evolved to having a form.

Nothing cannot become Something. And Something can have form but it cannot become Everything.

This must be why since reconnecting with myself at who I am I have felt like I don't have power. Because I am not of Everything.'

Tulkas: 'I think I remember you saying you sustain the Nothing. Could it be you and the other 8 that sustain the Nothing?'

Akliya: 'From Nothing comes Something. But Nothing cannot become Something.'

Asherah: I'f Nothing becomes something then it is not Nothing anymore. That is why it must remain Nothing. However Something can have form and still be Something.'

Akliya: 'So then Nothing can be the beginning of Everything?'

Asherah: 'Something is the beginning of Everything.'

Kivotrn: 'I wonder if Nothing would be the end then.'

Asherah: 'Maybe it is the representation of a cycle. Nothing to Something to Everything, then repeating again.

Nothing still serves a purpose even though there is Something. Also Something serves a purpose even though there is Everything.'

The cycle often spoken of 'Beginning and ending, and beginning again.' That is the cycle of going from nothing, to something, to everything, and back to nothing.

Not referring to what happens to the 9 of each, but what role they play in the cycle. The 9 nothing stay nothing. The 9 something stay something. The 9 everything stay everything.

Rudundredae: 'This is so interesting to me that Nothing is being mentioned because recently and randomly The Nothing from The Neverending Story has kept coming up in my mind and I wonder if it has anything to do with this current discussion of the cycle, the continual beginning and ending...the real neverending story...'

Asherah: Also the fact that it is called a neverending story that continues over and over. The nothing, something, and everything reminds me of rock, paper, scissors.

Kivotrn: 'I wonder if the atom analogy still works here. With the Something separating the Everything and Nothing.Though on a different level.'

Asherah: 'An atom could only work with the Everything because it is part of what makes up everything. Hence the power of an atomic bomb.

So you may wonder how long ago was it that something came from nothing and then everything came from something? There was no time before Timoro. He is Time.

The power flow of time always moves forward towards tomorrow. There is no now because the moment you say 'This is now' that moment is already past. Everything you are doing is based upon the past and what you want for the future.'

Marta: 'So Past can be something, Now is Nothing and Future is Everything. It makes some sense.'

Khon: Your describtion of time reminds me of how Khon described change to me. Constantly happening, there is no current version of oneself since everything is ever changing.

Asherah: This explains entropy that as everything moves forward it moves toward nothing. Yet also explains evolution at the same time. This is because the cycles are at a different point. One thing could be near the end and other at the beginning.

Love Before Nothing...

Tulkas: 'Something I'm still trying to figure out. You have stated that you were before Nothing, but Something came from the Nothing right? Nothing, Something, Everything. So what was before Nothing is what I'm wondering.'

Asherah: 'Love.'

Tulkas: 'Every end is a beginning. In the beginning and in the end there is Love. Love is present in everything and nowhere at the same time. The impossible possibility. The one without limits. The life blood of the Nothing. Love has always been and always will be the greatest force of all. The never ending story of love, loss, and love again, ascending and descending in greater scales and at greater levels for eternity.

Love allows for the impossible to become possible. You were the first to make a form for yourself and through you Everything was born. Like a portal bringing forth from the formless Nothing into form.'

Asherah: 'You got it. You are of the very few who understand Love.'

October 13th 2019 at 9:39am Love spins herself as a spiral. A new dawn approaches.

Amy Lee - "Love Exists" (Official Lyric Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHvGpxOMN6U

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard