Anameanei: Oread of the Silver Mountain

You area nature being with light golden tanned skin, amber brown eyes, and light green hair.

Who are you? "My name is Anameanei. I am an Oread of the Silver Mountain. I am the daughter of Ronark and Yipzibe. My family is from the unconquered kingdoms. There are still those of us who roam free and wild upon the land."

Why did you incarnate as a human in Midgard? "Oh, that realm. Why did I go to that realm? I am there to help free the humans."

What are you freeing them from? The Matrix? *Anameanei Laughed* "The Matrix is not something we worry about in the unconquered kingdoms. I am here to free them from their own misbeliefs."

What blockages does your incarnation need to work on? "Her blockages come from her own misbelief. She has a blockage in her thyroid. This is affecting her skin."

How can your incarnation better connect with you? "I have tried to connect to her but she is lacking in trusting herself. She needs to trust in herself and what she is experiencing."

Have you been in any wars? "I have been in 3 major wars."

How many times have you incarnated in Midgard? "This is my second time incarnating there. The first time did not work out so well. It was a disaster."

Some of your dormant abilities include Supernatural Beauty, Supernatural Wits, Supernatural Charisma, Hyper Form, Absolute Dexterity, Inhuman Nature, Protected Senses, and Clairaudience.

You also have Supernatural Smell, Magic Empowerment, Damage Empowerment, Reactive Attribute Enhancement, Weather Adaptation, Crystal Empowerment, Structure Weakening, Friction Negation, and Geokinesis.

Do you want your incarnation to use the Elf series? "Yes, I would like that. You see that we Oreads are quite beautiful. I cannot share this Oread beauty with a human body. The Elves are highly respected by the Oreads. Elves helped us build our mountain palace. I would be honored to be an Elf with this incarnation. Elves should be in Midgard. This is the best way to do it."

Why are you choosing Saiyan for your playlist? "I have some of the same abilities they do. I want to be able to fight better. They have powers I want to be able to use."

Why did you choose the Druid sub? "These abilities will be crucial for me in about 4 years. This will secure my destiny. Make sure my incarnation knows this is the most important one!"

This is the best playlist for you in the best order -
1. Know Thyself Affirmations Booster Eliminate Self-Sabotage
2. Emma Frost Remake - Omni-Psychic All Psychic Powers
3. Arella's Absolute Health - Absolute Physiology
4. Ultimate Survivalist - Survive an Apocalypse
5. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
6. Be a World of Warcraft Druid in Real Life
7. Become a Female Elf Beauty DNA Combo - Galadriel Reproductive
8. Elf DNA Activation - Activate Elven Potential
9. Become an Elf Warrior Combo - Elven Bones Muscles Nerves
10. Become an Elf Combo - Elven Mind Brain Digestion Skin Hormones
11. Become an Elf Combo - Personality Abilities Heart Lungs Immune Lymphatic
12. Become an Elf - Senses of Elven Sight and Elvish Hearing
13. Become an Elf - Senses of Elven Smell and Elvish Touch
14. Shapeshifter Mastery - Hybrid Enabled
15. Become Super Saiyan - Plus Zenkai Boost
16. Be a World of Warcraft Mage in Real Life
17. Become a Powerful Epic Legendary Warrior
18. Dragon Affinity Level One Remake - Dragon Energy Attunement
19. Develop Centaur Affinity - Attune to Centaur Energy
20. Develop Griffin Affinity - Attune to Griffin Energy

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard