I Am Not a Good Person

To my friends - savages, heathens, and warriors who are there with me by my side through anything. To those who love me for the good and the bad. Who care more about being true to themselves than gaining approval. Who stand apart from the crowd and are misfit rebels in this society...

Thank you for being with me on this epic journey. You are the best friends this Heathen Elf Queen could ever hope for. I love you. I am not a good person, but I am always a true loyal friend. Honor and loyalty are better than goodness.

My Personal Code of Honor
1.) Absolute loyalty to my friends and allies.
2.) Absolute savagery to my enemies.

To those who are against me - I don't have to pretend like you do. I am upfront about who I am. I cannot stand hypocrites.

When will you realize that I become more powerful from my haters? I have a code of honor that I always abide by. When you spread lies and false gossip about me and try to destroy my name and channel you make it like Christmas morning for me. Keep it coming.

I do not claim to be all-loving or nice. I do not love everyone. I only love those who are worthy of my love. I can be savage and brutal. This is a perfect example of the 'bad' in me. A comment I recently made about stealing my work...

"Humans are taking these energies that do not even belong to them and exploiting them for their own gain. I should have figured. If you give them a gift they use it to destroy themselves.

They have also stolen my subs and my affirmations and misused them because others cannot compare to their power and energies.

I just have to laugh at them because they are really just bringing it upon themselves. When they steal from me, I collect a thousand-fold their true worth baby. Multiplied at every turn.

Karma is boring and I don't use it. I collect my debt payments on a regular basis in forms money cannot buy. As that stolen sub or track is shared or used by yourself and others the debt compounds.

I am fair and just in my dealings. It is part of my code of honor. I believe in justice. Just be honest and you will be able to get all the benefits you desire. Treachery costs you infinitely more."

I admit that I care more for Elves, Shifters, and Nature Beings than I do for humans. There are some humans I love, but they are few. Humans as a whole are a disappointment to say the least.

I am doing my best to help humans return to their ancient roots and reconnect with nature. I give humans many beautiful gifts through my Mind Power channel and in this group and they desecrate them.

Since embodying my true self I no longer give a shit about what humans think of me. I know who I am. I know my worth. If you want my love, you need to prove yourself worthy.

I am not about 'love and light'. That new age concept is imbalanced. I am both light and dark. I am not a good person. I would rather be genuine. I am a real true authentic being. I choose that over good.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard