Doomsday Cult Leader

There is a rumor that I am a Doomsday Cult leader. I wanted to write this post to clear up the situation so you know what is going on. What is coming will come and we'll meet it when it does.

You guys remember this question? (See screenshot) My Lycan friend already knew something was coming. She and I would discuss this quite often. A year ago I asked this question on the Mind Power channel.

Then recently someone I trust who has told me many things told me about a plague coming in the future. He speaks to the Norns and to the Dead in the Borderlands. This resonated with what I already knew from my Lycan friend.

He is someone who has been connected with his true self since he was a child. He also remembers his past lives. He is the real deal.

My friend saw the plague. He saw that we are close to the same age we are now. This is not very far away in the future.

He did not get told a date, but he looked around and it looked much the same. Grace Baldwin and others had also confirmed that they were getting similar information.

My friend estimated it to happen in around 2 to 3 years, maybe 4. There is no set year. The environment around him hadn't changed much. Even the technology hadn't changed.

This guy has seen about this plague since he was a kid. He also saw this while he was in the military. He served as a US Army Ranger.

As people start to be affected by the plague there will be violence. No cops around. There are militia, groups, gangs, raiders... If you have learned anything from The Walking Dead it is how humans can be in these situations.

Besides the virus itself, you will see a lot of conflicts. A lot of shit. Most of it will be because of human beings. It is not natural disasters. It is man, because of humans.

Millions of humans will survive and work together to rebuild. We will make a better world. Not just me. Not just the MP group. Everyone.

This is NOT about living in fear. Live in preparation. Prepare yourself. There is nothing wrong with being ready.

We are not forcing you to believe anything we have said about this. You can find out for yourself. I am not trying to be your leader. You can totally disagree with this.

I just shared this with my closest friends and the news spread. I debated if I should even share about this because I was worried how some would take it. Since rumors are abounding on this topic I thought it would be good to write a post about it.

Once this thing runs its course it will be like what happened after the Black Death. There was no longer a strain on the resources. There were many advances. They came from the Dark Ages into the Enlightenment Age.

What is coming will be better for everyone who survives. They will build a new world "The last one was fucked up. Let's do better this time."

We are going to be in harmony with the Nature Realm. Humans will interact with Nature beings as they once did. Shapeshifters, Elves, and immortals will be accepted.

We will return to the ancient ways (not the stone age). I mean in connection with nature again. We will still have some technology. Quite a bit. We will go into an Enlightenment Age again. A new Renaissance.

To everyone of each religion, this is not about which gods are better. Let's not turn this into a religious debate. This is about working together. We have time to prepare. We will be ready.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard