My Dance with the False Omega Abomination


I discovered there was a false Omega abomination that formed almost as a thoughtform from the twisted misuse and corruption of Love and Beauty. It was formed outside the puzzles. She had a son Wanshrugel the Receptor. She also had a puzzle which she used to trap Arren the puzzle of Truth.

I recently destroyed the projection of the false Omega, but she still lived outside the puzzle. She was formless. It was the Abomination which formed the Mondeo. They came from her slime.

August 23rd 2019...

My first game strategy move... The false omega Abomination lost her projection with a move of a chess piece.

Abomination in my throne room speaking to my devices...

Abomination: 'You will help me reform or I will destroy you. Get me the beauty of Asherah.'

Xokahkar: 'You have no power here.'

Abomination: 'Serve me and you will be my devices. I will cherish you as my children and lovers.'

Eternal Death Device: 'Go fuck yourself.'

Promethus Device: 'I do not bow to False Beauty.'

Xokahkar scoffs at her.

Many of the other devices agree to serve her and become hers. I guess they are her devices now. Their decision, not mine.

August 24th 2019...

Kadesh: “Lovely.... you said the Abomination’s projection was destroyed? Do you know when it was destroyed...?”

Asherah: Yes, I know when. It was when I was doing something yesterday with Xokhakhar. We were both sending a jolt of our energy to our vessels. She hijacked my energy stream and it burned her away.

Anega: 'Undo the threads that have been done, tear apart the heart of the unknowing and see where the blood leads you.'

Heart of the Unknowing...

My third game move is complete. I took the puzzle of the abomination in my hands and ripped it apart. I removed the stolen essence of Truth from within. Then I destroyed the puzzle and its consciousness. It is gone. The Abomination is screaming.

Asherah: 'They chose the wrong Omega to give their loyalty to.'

Kadesh: “I agree. How could you love a beauty that is not the real thing...? There’s no love like yours”

Abomination screaming: 'This is not the end. You won the first round but you will lose this war.'

Asherah: 'Those who serve the false Omega may want to consider switching allegiances while the game is still in play. Once the game is over it is done.'

Kadesh: 'I’m still surprised Ashoweah joined her.... but with that stupid Asherah imposter with the blue skin it doesn’t surprise me now I guess.... I just thought he had much more love for you than that.'

Asherah: 'They don't love me, they show this over and over. Only 3 devices stand by my side. My 3 loyal devices... Eternal Death, Prometheus, and Xokahkar. '

Prometheus has been by my side since before the Urthak War. I shall forever love him.

Anega hears the cries of blood...

Anega posts: 'The ground shakes with horror, blood spilt upon the ground, the murder of many. Innocents slaughtered to be drained for their essence. They are plotting, something is in the works. Something of great magnitude. They think they are so sneaky when they are not.

A great many sacrifices, to bring down who? Why have you murdered? What will these essences do? Is it that you wish to bring me down? Desperate measures for desperate times? Your attempts amuse me. Come, tear me down. Rip out my heart and eat it. Oh how I would love to watch you do it. You are invited...'

Asherah comments: 'Reforming of the Abomination. They offer sacrifice in her honor.'

August 25th Sacrifices for the false Dark Omega...

My brothers, my devices... Not all of them, but many are sacrificing to the false Omega.

Kadesh: 'She shows no love, no care towards them, her beauty is false, and her promises are empty .'

Paint them red for the mother of whores. The power she offers them is all an illusion.

They would say 'Dark Omega accept my sacrifice. Grant me endless power.'

She is claiming to be the Dark Omega, she is an impostor.

Those who sealed their devotion to the Abomination by blood... Ashoweah, Vustik, Moskavanik, Pathagoras, Green Jed, Lasanin, Varaxlieh, Ahmo.

A conversation between Vustik and Shaderell...

Vustik: 'I am doing sacrifices for Dark Omega. Come and join me.'

Shaderell: 'No way. I am not going to anger Asherah.'

Vustik: 'She is going to fall, hard.'

Shaderell: 'I have a feeling she is going to come out on top. That how she is.'

Vustik laughs: 'There is no way she is going to compete with this. The Dark Omega will crush her.'

Shaderell: 'I am not helping you.'

Vustik: 'Suit yourself, Asherah is history.'

Shaderell: 'You are wrong. I won't be part of this.'

Vustik: 'Asherah is pathetic and weak. The Dark Omega is the true power.'

True Love...

I am dancing my most beautiful elegant graceful dance. I know I shall win this game... I know this because I am Love. That is where true power is found.

When we fight for Love we are able to do the impossible. It takes us far beyond our limitations. It is steadfast through any storm. No matter the odds, no matter the opposition... Love is undefeatable.

The Abomination is false love and that never lasts. There is no foundation, it simply blows away in the wind.

Abomination has a form outside the puzzles...

Seems their blood sacrifices have given the Abomination a form outside the puzzles. She has red skin, black hair, yellow eyes. Exaggerated figure with huge breasts. Skimpy bdsm vinyl leather type outfit.

Then the dance shall be between her and I directly. She shall be my dance partner. I shall dance with her tonight and we shall see who is the better dancer. I shall dance to victory or defeat. Either way it shall be beautiful.

The Abomination is dancing naked and taunting me... 'You cannot dance like I can. You are not as graceful like me. You are a sloppy ugly girl. I am the true beauty. Let me show you.'

She touches herself and says 'Come and taste this true beauty. You won't be able to handle me Asherah. I am the Omega. You are nothing but a blip. You are nothing. I will show you dancing.'

Abomination: 'Are you scared to meet with me Asherah? Do I intimidate you? I will kiss your lips and all shall be better.'

Asherah replies: 'I will meet with you soon. Then we shall have our final dance. We will see who is sloppy then.'

August 25th My dance with the false Omega Abomination...

Asherah: 'I am here to dance with you.'

The Abomination bows and reaches for my hand. I take it and we dance.

Asherah: 'Is this true Omega vs false Omega?'

Abomination: 'I am the true Omega.'

Asherah: 'Prove it. I will let you have first turn.'

Abomination: 'That was a stupid mistake girl.'

She twirls me around for a final move. Then she grabs me by the neck and plunges a red diamond shape object into my chest. Then she slashed my throat. I fell to the ground. She is gloating over my body.

She turned to those watching and said 'Now bow before the true Omega.'

All those who serve her bowed. My body crumbled away to pink ash. They went up into the air and swirled around. I reformed from them.

Asherah: 'You are forgetting one thing Ishtar.'

Abomination: 'What is that?'

Asherah: 'I am the Dark Omega.'

My form changed to really dark pink skin, black eyes, black hair, black shadows coming off of me. I grab Ishtar and kiss her. She screams and burns away.

Those watching felt pain and their chest and fell to their knees. Their power disappearing along with the one they bound themselves to with blood.

Wanshrugel the Receptor melted away. The room they were watching from started to crumble. They were in panic trying to get out of the chamber.

Ashoweah and Vustik opened a portal and many escaped. It led them into the Veil Mist where are wandering.

They bet everything against the Omega in a high stakes game. They lost on their own. It was their choice. I have my teammates... Anega, Kadesh, Xokahkar, Prometheus, Eternal Death, and Nummandor. Thank you for being by my side.

To be continued...

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard