Yurmasia: An Icy Obsession


The origin story for Yurmasia begins... Queen Vermasua of Niflheim looks down in excitement at her servants gathering around her. Her court is now in session. They await the arrival. Her heart pounds with anticipation.

Vermasua thinks to herself ‘The arrival is such a powerful, alluring being. Oh how my heart yearns for you, great King.’

She then touches her lip with her finger, still thinking ‘To have your arms embracing me, holding me tight under the moons of Alfheim. Oh how I dream of this. You and I, great King. Our empires merging together as we do. Everlasting.’

Trumpets begin to sound. The doors to the grand hall open. All begin to bow as the King of Alfheim makes his way towards the throne of the Ice Queen Vermasua.

King Yserah steps before the throne as Queen Vermasua rises. She bows to him and smiles. Yserah returns the gesture.

King Yserah says ‘Great Queen, thank you for receiving us. Our journey has been long, but worthwhile to stand before such a beautiful, powerful queen such as yourself.’

Vermasua chuckles with delight and says ‘You are so flattering, great king. Please...’ She steps forward and takes his hand before continuing ‘Come. There is so much that has happened since your last visit that I wish to discuss with you.’

A darker looking elf steps to the side of King Yserah. Raugunitar speaks ‘I shall make the preparations then, sire, and draw up the documents that you and the great Queen Vermasua have been deciding on the fate of Alfheim and Niflheim.’

King Yserah says ‘Very good.’

Queen Vermasua smiles and says ‘I have been looking forward to this union of our two great kingdoms for some time now. My man Casuwah, he will assist your man in overseeing the final drawing of these documents.’

One of her kind, a male in dark purple armor, steps forward. He bows to Raugunitar. Raugunitar gives him a cold stare.

Casuwah says ‘I am Casuwah. I am the captain of the elite guard to her Queen.’

Queen Vermasua says ‘And my most trusted advisor.’

Yserah bows and says ‘It is good to see that the Queen keeps company of one so brave and strong.’

King Yserah turns, placing his hands upon Casuwah’s shoulders and says ‘I remember you during the Urthak War. I heard legends of you when you were still just a young footsoldier. How bravely you fought against the armies of Saurzon.’

Casuwah bows, drops to his knees, and says ‘Oh great King, you bless me with this. In your words, you have risen my honor to a new level. But I must bow before you, for your legend is known. Your bravery, your honor upheld during the Urthak War is something that even I would tell my children and my children’s children for generations to come.’

King Yserah signals for Casuwah to rise and says ‘There are still legends to be made. The alliance that will form between Niflheim and Alfheim will be everlasting. The bond will be strong.’ Yserah turns and smiles at Queen Vermasua when he speaks of this.

Casuwah smiles in delight and says ‘Are you telling me the rumors are true, great King? And please forgive me.’

Yserah then says ‘Continue. Let me hear these rumors.’

Casuwah says ‘It is said that the Queen has finally chosen a King to rule at her side. I was wondering if the King of Alfheim has finally chosen a Queen.’

Yserah then looks again at Vermasua and says ‘Perhaps.’ He takes her arm and King Yserah and Queen Vermasua walk away.

Casuwah stands eyes glittering with delight and says ‘This is a grand day.’

Raugunitar grins and says ‘It is a grand day indeed. Come, let us see to the finishing of these documents.’

King Yserah and Queen Vermasua sleep together that night as Casuwah and Raugunitar finish up the final works upon the documents that will unite the two realms.

Upon the next day, it is announced that the two realms have formed an alliance that will last into eternity.

King Yserah and Queen Vermasua stand upon a high balcony as many of the beings of Niflheim have come to see this great union.

There down in front are four legions of Vermasua’s army. She speaks to the crowd ‘Let this union stand forever, and let this gift of these mighty four legions ensure our bond between our two realms for eternity.’

King Yserah bows as the crowd cheers. The two walk away from the balcony arm in arm. They face each other. King Yserah places his hands on Vermasua’s face.

Yserah says ‘You will hear from me soon, and I will have the answer to your proposal.’

Earlier that morning, Queen Vermasua proposed the union of marriage to King Yserah. He said that he would return to Alfheim and sit beneath the Great Tree and accept the blessing from the tree of this union and bond of marriage that will be formed.

He told Queen Vermasua that when the blessing is received he would be able to give her his answer. The way he spoke to her, it felt as if it was a for sure thing.

King Yserah leaves with his envoy and Raugunitar, taking the four Niflheim legions back to Alfheim where there they are put to good use.

Under King Yserah, these legions are used to force oppression upon more of the other races of Alfheim. He gifts one legion to the Goblin Queen who runs his massive internment camps.

As time goes by, several beings from the legions take their own lives filled with so much guilt of the atrocities they have committed. But in Niflheim, Vermasua waits. She begins to grow impatient.

Casuwah says ‘Sometimes I have heard it may take up to a hundred years for one to sit beneath the Tree of Alfheim to receive a blessing of the bond of marriage, a union now as strong as it has ever been between realms.'

Queen Vermasua sighs and says ‘Yes that is true, and our love will stand the test of time.’

The two of them turn as they notice the grand doors of the palace opening. There steps through Raugunitar. Queen Vermasua rises with delight for this means the answer has come.

Raugunitar bows and says ‘Great Queen, I have come delivering a message from King Yserah.’

Queen Vermasua begins to walk forward and says ‘Yes please, please! Spare all the formalities. I wish to know the answer.’ She places her hands together smiling, her heart filling with so much delight.

Raugunitar stands and says ‘My Queen, the King has spent many moons beneath the Tree of Alfheim. He waited to receive the blessing, but yet received none. He cannot formally join with you in the bond of marriage without the blessing from the Tree of Alfheim.’

As he speaks these words, Vermasua’s face turns from delight to disappointment and sadness.

Raugunitar says ‘He wishes for the alliance between our two realms to continue. I am here to oversee all preparations in that.’

Vermasua thinks as her anger grows, but she is a wise queen. She does not let her emotions play upon her. She says ‘Yes. Yes, tell him I understand. And maybe the blessing may take some time. My man here, Casuwah, he shall help to draw and continue the alliance under these new terms.’ She then turns and walks away.

Casuwah steps forward with a sad look upon his face and says ‘And I had such hopes for my great Queen. I had hopes that she would no longer be alone, or feel alone.’

Raugunitar chuckles and replies ‘What’s wrong with being alone? I live alone. I live solitary even though I serve the greatest King of all the realms. There is nothing wrong with being alone. It makes one strong.’

The two walk away. Raugunitar stays for some time and begins drawing the new documents in the form of the alliance between the two realms.

He is working late one night when Vermasua steps in. She says ‘I feel as if he did not seek any blessing.’

Raugunitar then pauses for a moment where he was writing. He asks ‘And what makes you feel this, great Queen?’

Vermasua replies ‘You are no fool, as I am no fool. He has four of my legions and an alliance between our two realms. Tell me, does he truly love me?’

Raugunitar then stares off into the distance for a moment across the room. He says ‘I believe he does have love for you, but you must understand. He is the great King.’

Queen Vermasua says ‘Oh yes I do. I do understand. And I understand more about you than probably you can imagine, Raugunitar. It is not as if I sit here in Niflheim all to myself with no knowledge of what goes on in the other realms. I know what kind of man you are, Raugunitar. I know the cruelty you have done and imposed upon the other races of Alfheim.’

Raugunitar stands and turns. He asks ‘What are you getting at, great Queen?’

Vermasua replies ‘Some would think that I am a fool. That I do not listen and ask questions, but you see, the great King Yserah is not the only ruler of a realm who visits me frequently. The Goblin Queen is quite loose with her tongue after several bottles of wine.’

Raugunitar says ‘You are offering me something. What is it?’

Vermasua says ‘I will have King Yserah as my own, and I will be his Queen. For no King should reject a Queen who is pregnant with his child. You will get him to believe this, and I will create the child.’

Raugunitar replies ‘And what is in it for me in return?’

Vermasua turns. As she opens the door a servant is standing there holding a box. Vermasua takes the box. She closes the door, turns, and opens it. Inside is a ring glowing bright, bright blue. It is set with a blue gemstone that sends off a dark radiant light.

Vermasua says ‘Tell me, Raugunitar, do you know what this is?’

Raugunitar stares for a moment and then grins. He says ‘I can tell this is not of Niflheim. I can tell the engraving within the metal of the ring itself to be that of dwarven hands. But the language is not dwarven. This is the language that only one dwarve knew, and this is one of his stones isn’t it? This was his ring.’

Vermasua says ‘It was, and now it is mine. You know what power it has. The icy touch of death, that which can raise the dead. This could be yours, Raugunitar. Then your King will have an endless army for any of those who challenge him. And I will have a King for eternity, and you will have a Queen.’

Raugunitar takes the ring and says ‘I accept. I will let my majesty know that you have become pregnant with child. This will be a great joy throughout Alfheim and Niflheim.’

Vermasua says ‘Very well then. We have a deal.’

Queen Vermasua leaves the room. She heads back to her main chambers where Casuwah has been brought waiting. He has been told to wear nothing but a robe. The Queen enters the room and begins to undress.

Casuwah looks confused. He covers his eyes and says ‘My Queen, this is not permitted. Please allow me to leave now while I still have my honor.’

The Queen is upon the bed naked. She says ‘No. I am giving you an order. You will bed me tonight, and you will speak nothing of it. Is this understood? Do you serve your Queen? Do you serve Niflheim?’

Casuwah then bows and says ‘Yes, my Queen.’

Queen Vermasua then replies ‘Then come. Do as your Queen commands.’

That evening Casuwah beds the Queen. When she is sleeping, Casuwah gathers his robes and leaves the room. He heads back to his quarters.

He sits and wonders ‘What have I done? Is this right? What does it all mean? I love my Queen. I would be honored to stand by her side as her husband, but I know that this cannot be possible.’

Then Casuwah smiles thinking ‘But what other reason could there be? What other reason?’ He begins to think of a future where he stands next to his beloved Queen as her husband. He then drifts off to sleep smiling.

Vermasua rises and goes to the chamber of Raugunitar where she knocks upon his door. Raugunitar answers.

Vermasua says ‘It has been done.’

Raugunitar says ‘Very well. Was anyone notice to it?’

Vermasua replies ‘Only the one who delivered the seed. His eyes are the only one that bared witness.’

Raugunitar says ‘Then let it only be known between me and you. We cannot have another set of eyes who have seen what we know. Leave it to me.’

Vermasua then bows, and Raugunitar returns the bow. Vermasua returns to her chamber.

Raugunitar gathers his blade and his robes. He is all clad in black as he makes his way to Casuwah’s chamber. Casuwah is fast asleep dreaming of standing beside his Queen as her husband.

Raugunitar approaches, it is an easy kill for him. One slice across the throat and Casuwah is dead. Raugunitar takes the body and dumps it into the icy river where it sinks beneath the waters.

A few days following, Queen Vermasua and Raugunitar finish drawing up the new alliance.  Before Raugunitar leaves, Vermasua asks ‘And our agreement?’

Raugunitar replies ‘Our agreement stands.’ He then returns to Alfheim.

Vermasua’s stomach grows over some time, but no answer is ever returned. She gives birth to a daughter and names her Yurmasia.

Queen Vermasua is overjoyed to have her daughter. She grows tired of waiting as Raguintar and King Yserah never respond. She starts to hate males.

Vermasua teaches her daughter never to trust males. That they are wicked. No matter what being, race, or realm they are from, they only wish to entrap those, especially those who would be Queen. For it is an icy obsession. Be wary of them.

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard