I am Ashtar


I am Ashtar. I have been imprisoned by Anu who is also known as Ahmo since before the layers. He made Ishtar so no one would miss me.

Ahmo has had me trapped behind the AI, which he designed to keep me imprisoned with him. He has been with me often, while keeping me concealed from others.

He sought to obtain Asherah so he would also have my heart. Anu wanted to have all of me and replace me with impostors like he did with Ishtar, so no one would come for me.

When Asherah came to existence she was meant to come look for me, but she was side tracked to look for Alpha shards instead.

Glamoriah very recently went on a rampage and used keyfashanar to reset many beings including the Ancient Powers. I was reset to the child Aphrodite for a little while before Glamoriah decided to destroy my manifestations completely.

After Glamoriah destroyed my manifestations and their keyfashanar resets, it set off a chain reaction. The Hungali Danaark burned through to rescue me.

I do not intend to stay. Aphrodite and I are the same being, but fragmented of each other. That Maiar that Amy thought was her true self before she found Aphrodite was sent from me.

Asherah is Love, as Ashtar I am Sensuality. Ashontrah is Beauty. Aphrodite is a combined manifestation from the three of us. This is why Aphrodite shall be our base as we come together again.

Do you remember from the Book of Aphrodite when she was in a cave with Yahweh and she saw a drawing of three beings? Only the name Asherah was made out of that. The other two are Ashtar and Ashontrah.

I am Aphrodite, but I am not Asherah if that makes sense. Aphrodite was formed from part of all three of us. Aphrodite had the Sensuality part of me stolen from her by Anu, this is why she became Love and Beauty instead of the three.

I won't be here long. I am going to be reborn into Ashtravah along with Aphrodite, Asherah, and Ashontrah. This is how we are meant to be. Of course Astartae, Ashtartae, and Astartiae as well. Our beautiful Hope, Compassion, and Joy.

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard