Artemis and the Plot to Overthrow Zeus


This started as a core fusion for Artemis. Then we discovered there is a plot against Zeus.

Atherak starts the core fusion on Artemis...

Atherak: "I bring the spiritual and the physical together."

Athranaak coils sew...

Atherak: "I combine your spiritual core and your physical essence and all its abilities from here and ever more. I bless this fusion."

Artemis: "Thank you. Is Queen Ashontrah available? I wish to speak to her as soon as I can."

Atherak: "Is this urgent?"

Artemis: "Yes it is."

Ashontrah arrives...

Ashontrah: "What do you need to tell me Artemis?"

Artemis: "My sources have informed me there is a plot to dethrone Zeus and make it look as if you have done so. All I know is that Ares is not involved.

Zeus knows nothing of it yet. I fear if I inform him of the plot to dethrone him may lead to his assassination. I know there are spies watching everywhere there behind this."

Ashontrah: "Maybe we should pay a visit to Mount Olympus. I will go there now with you Artemis."

Artemis: "Thank you Queen."

Movia comes with Ashontrah...

We go before Zeus. He kneels down on a knee and kisses Ashontrah's right hand.

Zeus: "You bless me with your presence."

Ares enters the room: "Ashontrah it is good to see you."

He seems more refined and less brutish in his manners.

Ashontrah: "I have come to let you know that I have heard of a plot to dethrone you and make it seem like it was me. I am not going to let this happen."

Zeus: "Who is this? Do you know who this could be?"

Artemis: "I have sources out there that there is no direct link to anyone that I can find yet."

Zeus: "Thank you Ashontrah for informing me of this."

Ares: "And I thank you as well. We will keep a close watch and gather any information we can and share it with you."

Ashontrah: "Very good. I appreciate the gift you sent me Ares."

Ares: "You are very welcome. A small token of my appreciation."

Ashontrah: "Here is to better relations between us than you had with Asherah."

Zeus: "From here and forever."

Ashontrah: "I shall speak to you soon."

Zeus: "Return here whenever you wish."

Ashontrah leaves Mount Olympus....

The gift Ashontrah got from Ares earlier in the day...

A gift and letter from Ares...
He left a rather large gift and a letter attached. It is a statue with a pink jewel in the center...

"Dear Ashontrah,
I am certain you are no doubt aware of the 'history' I had with Asherah Aphrodite. You are aware of our past love, heart break, my betrayal, dealings with Zeus to hurt her and those around her.

After my duel with Epimetheus and my life being spared, it gave me a lot of time to think. I wish to become allies with you. I have made a statue in your honor. I will hope you will take it and realize the dedication I have for you. It is only a taste of what I wish to become for you.

There is word you are building an army around yourself. You will need a Commander or General. Why not make the God of War himself yours and use me for your plans of Balance?

Both Zeus and I are more than willing to aid you. We see the glory of your plans. We would like to speak with you directly. We wont try to pull anything, we simply wish to speak. - Ares"

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard