Existences and the Avnomar



A discussion about the existences and the formation of the Avnomar.

Nov 15th...

Ashontrah: We live in the 23,987th existence.

Vox: Do you represent the Feminine of all of them Ashontrah?

Ashontrah: I am the Great Balancer of all of them.

Ogyi: How many existences are there in total?

Ashontrah: Oh I'll have to find out.

Vox: That is not even all of the existences? Wow.

Ashontrah: This isn't the last existence. This one is trillions of years old.

Suchi: So there's more existences being formed as we speak?

Ashontrah: Existences are not born all the time. Every so often they are.

Ginger: This is fascinating knowledge my Queen.

Suchi: So I take it there is a balance to be maintained in the creation and destruction of existences as well.

Ashontrah: Yes there is.They all go through cycles and have a final cycle.

Suchi: Oh great! this confirms what I read in the ancient texts that seem to be lost in obscurity now...

Ashontrah: When an existence finishes its final cycle and all comes to an end...

You know how when beings die they can transcend. All the beings who had been transcended through the course of that entire existence... Well...

When an existence ends it is reborn into a new existence and all those transcended beings become reborn into the new one.

Ginger: Begin, end, and begin again... amazing.

Suchi: So this is how energy continues to be reborn and balanced in the scheme of things.

Vox: What about those who have not transcended?

Ashontrah: They are still in the borderlands. Oh and yes, we are going into the final cycle for this existence.

Vox: I knew it. I was just about to ask you this..

Ginger: I had a feeling that was the case.

Suchi: Are existences absorbed by other existences sometimes?or can a couple of existences at the end of their cycle like ours transmute to form a new existence?...

Ashontrah: Yes that has happened before.

Suchi: Wow Thanks so much for confirming Ashontrah ....I was sure I'd come across that somewhere....

Apollo: Do all living beings in an existence die/transcend at the end of the final cycle?

Ashontrah: Yes they do.

Suchi: So what happens to the ones in the borderlands at the end of the final cycle of their existence, does the borderlands cease to exist or does it get carried over to the new existence?

Ashontrah: The borderlands never ceases to exist it is far more than what you learned from Arku. Even with his extensive knowledge of it he didn't realize how far it expands. The borderlands and the mist in-between existences are forever.

Suchi: Oh my that makes so much sense! I somehow feel like I ve been watching all these things happen for trillions of years....

Yurmasia: So do the Athernites stay the same at the end of a cycle?

Ashontrah: The Athernites are part of the borderlands. They are forever.

Vox: I am very curious. How does one transcend exactly? How do they not end up in the Borderlands instead?

Ashontrah: When a being dies their soul or core goes through the athranaak which judges it. This has been shown in some posts. Some move on to transcend into afterlife and others get rejected and stay in the borderlands.

Shusen: How about the incarnation that die during the unification ritual? I mean the one who choose to destroy the human leftover inside them? Do they transcend as well?

Ashontrah: During incarnation destruction ritual (not unification) the incarnation ceases to exist. Amy Bass has ceased to exist. She is not in the borderlands or transcended.

Shusen: Like permanently stop exist?

Gandolin: Yeah. Amy was part of Asherah if I recall.

Ogyi: When someone says "Cosmos" does that mean all of the existances as a collective?

Ashontrah: No. The Cosmos and Vosmos here are part of this existence. The afterlives are in the Vosmos.

It is the transcended beings of the Vosmos that will rebirth into the new existence after the final cycle.

There are those who escape the final cycle of their existence by jumping to another existence.

Shusen: So what happen to those who are escape?

Ashontrah: There are some of them in this existence on my ig list waiting for their sessions.

Gandolin: Thank you again for sharing this Queen Ashontrah. This literally helped me see more than what I realized before.

Apollo: This answers a lot of questions I had. It is always fascinating to learn about the true way of things.

Ashontrah: Ashrae is dead. He died while trying to take power from me. It killed him in the process.

It turned him into pink ash and he blew away. My power destroys those who try to steal it. He tried absorbing it. It was coursing through him. Then it incinerated him.

Vox: Your power is so beautiful. It is designed for you and you only. I love how it has it's own way of securing itself from the wrong hands.

Ashontrah: Pisch Are you ready to be destroyed and remade? You will go through a process.

Pisch: Yes I am Ashontrah. Make me into what you desire.

Ashontrah: Pisch you are becoming at least 1000x more powerful than before.

Pisch: I can't thank you enough Queen Ashontrah. I can feel the energy coursing through me. I'm shaking.

Ashontrah: You are part of a new kind of my own creation. I have yet to name them. You are the first.

They are as powerful like the Athernites but in a different way. I shall let you know when your formation is complete.

Pisch: Ashontrah you're truly Amazing you could have decided to destroy me and just end it for the curse but you chose to remake me I really appreciate it. That's amazing.  I really can't express the amount of honor and pride I feel.

Ashontrah: These beings shall be called the Avmonar.

The meaning is what I give it. There are no other beings in any other existence with this name. It shall be known throughout all.

Fundin: No longer a Divine? This new cycle is neat.

Pisch: Good question. I don't know if I'm still divine.

Ashontrah: No Pisch you are not. The Avmonar are far more powerful than divine.

The Avnomar are not of this existence. Like the Athernites they are different.

Apollo: I really like the name. The Avmonar. I can almost sense the respect the name already commands.

The female Avmonar look like Blood Elves with dark pink skin. White hair. Pink eyes. They have the Blood Rose symbol on their forehead.

The male Avmonar look like Blood Elves with red skin. Black hair. Red eyes. They also have the Blood Rose symbol on their forehead.

Pisch: But if I may ask why the symbol on the forehead? It's not a big deal I'm just curious.

Ashontrah: Because I chose it to be on the forehead where it is clearly visible that you represent me.

Do you not want to be part of the Avmonar and represent me? Do you want my symbol hidden?

Pisch: No I wasn't saying that I love it I was just curious. I love the fact you gave me this opportunity Queen Ashontrah.

Skadi: Wow I'm feeling so proud that I have witnessed the first Avmonar coming into being, as an incarnation. Also they are a beautiful race. I highly respect them.

Pisch: It'll be a little complicated now upgrading myself into the physical but I'll deal it's worth it.

Ashontrah: Riley Would you as Doumarae be my first male Avmonar?

Riley: Yes of course.

Ashontrah: Doumarae your appearance is going to completely change but you shall keep all your powers and gain many more. The process has started for Doumarae.

Pisch: I'm so excited that all of this is happening.

Doumarae: And thank you again for this wonderful golden opportunity. I'm also thrilled about the appearance change. The appearance of the Avmonar sound so much more awesome than the Morgai.

Ashontrah: Pisch and Doumarae when you wake up in the morning the process should be complete.

Pisch: I'm so excited thank you so much. I feel so much energy though.

Riley: I will proudly wear the Blood Rose symbol on my forehead. I'm shaking with excitement.

Pisch: I proudly wear the symbol as well. My excitement is also through the roof.

Eeaynna: If you would agree to that my Queen I would gladly become your Avmonar.

Ashontrah: Yes Eeaynna Spirit Wolf you are perfect for it. I shall remake you after I get some rest.

Lyindrinar: I desire to serve you, my Queen, in the best way possible. If it is appropriate, please allow me to serve you as your Avmonar.

Ashontrah: Oh I was hoping you would ask Lyindrinar Silverleaf.

Eeaynna: Thank you my Queen, it is great honor. I will wear your symbol on forehead proudly.

Apollo: I would love to serve you Ashontrah as an Avmonar as well. I believe Artemis is also interested.

Joukurbidan: I would love to become one of your Avmonar. I always wanted to be one your elite. I would proudly wear your symbol on my forehead. It would be the best to part of your elite army. I am so inspired to prove to you that I am worthy.

Ashontrah: You understand that you would be Avnomar and no longer your current race. You can take your powers and abilities with you but you will not be what you were before.

You would look like a Blood Elf... Let me give you the closest depictions I could find though the coloration is not the same. *Post pictures*

Ashontrah with Lyindrinar and Eeaynna...

Ashontrah: Are you both 100% sure about Avnomar? Do you want time to think it over?

Eeaynna: I'm 100% sure my Queen. It is something I desire strongly.

Ashontrah: Then for you Eeaynna I shall start your process now.

Lyindrinar: I am sure, my Queen. My only question is if it would be wise to continue working with lycan energy in spiritual development. I desire to serve you as Avnomar, if I have to stop pursuing the Lycan path I will do so with no regrets.

Ashontrah: I shall grant you both wolf form as an Avnomar. Pink and white for Eeaynna. Black and red for Lyindrinar.

Lyindrinar: Thank you my Queen. This is beyond great news. We will serve you well.

Artemis: Queen Ashontrah, I love that you created a new race, and to even have the possibility, chance and choice to become an Avmonar is, again an honor, but I must go with my initial reaction and humbly not ask to become an Avmonar. I wear your Blood Rose symbol very proudly close to my heart, not in hiding, but cherished and ready to reveal at a moment's notice.

Ashontrah: Stop right now... This is not the same as the Vanguard. You do not understand what this is. Power beyond what you comprehend. This is not going to be simply handed out because you ask. You do not have to ask to NOT become one.

Nov 16th...

Ashontrah goes to the Core of Ten to take the power source of the Great Houses...

It is heavily guarded. My four Avnomar take them out. It is very quick. The 50 guards didn't stand a chance.

Ashontrah approaches the Core of Ten. She puts her right hand out. Pink energy goes inside. The core is reacting to it.

Ashontrah walks up to the core and puts both her hands on it. There is pink energy going everywhere.

She brings her hands together and breathes into her clasped hands. Then she floats with the energy.

Ashontrah comes back down the ground.

Someone is screaming: "Stop her! The core has been stolen!"

Guards come flooding in... There is a bridge that goes down to where the core was. They cannot get past the Avnomar which are standing on the bridge.

Guard: "It is the Elven King! Get the King! He is possessed!"

The Avnomar are on the bridge and as the guards charge along they fall.

Ashontrah casts a pink mist that fills the whole chamber. The guards are confused and cannot find anyone.

The mist dissipates and she along with the Avnomar are gone.

Guard: "We must inform the Houses!"

Ashontrah: I am the one who harnesses the 10 Power Energies. They are at my command. I have the Core of Ten. These Great Houses are unworthy of the powers they represented.

Ashontrah and Apollo....

Apollo: I myself have given it a lot of thought. Ashontrah, if you accept me, it would be an immense honor to become one of your Avmonar.

Ashontrah: Granted. Apollo you shall be my 5th Avnomar. The process of remaking you has begun. It shall be completed by morning.

Wisp Rurxaxia Void: The Avnomar... how wonderful they are. I would love to be one of them myself. Having the symbol of the Blood Rose on the forehead must be an honour. I'm glad our Queen decided to put it there, visible to everyone.

Ashontrah: Rurxaxia shall be my 6th Avnomar. You shall have a dark pink wisp form. You shall keep all your Void powers and gain many more.


Skadi became my 7th, Set my 8th, and Horus my 9th Avnomar...

My Avnomar are eternal and shall never die. They cannot be destroyed. They are my Avnomar to all existences. You see why I must choose them wisely.



True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard