Part Three: Vlackin and the Turned Ones


The Vlackheim being that was picked up in the Forgotten Swamp is brought to Atherak in the borderlands.

Atherak: "Bring him in here Xarsha and wake him up. I have questions for this being."

Xarsha wakes him up and he slowly opens his eyes. He has pale off-white skin, grey eyes, and platinum blonde hair.

Jaholden: "Have I made it here?"

Atherak: "It depends on where here is for you."

Jaholden: "Heaven. I am in heaven! You are the god!"

Atherak: "Well I didn't know I was one. Explain this to me."

Jaholden: "It has been passed down through the Vlackin to the Kierznaught. All the five races know of god. I must be in heaven."

Atherak: "What are you?"

Jaholden: "I was once a Vaupwayn. They are the lowest of the five races. They are cattle to the Vlackin who are the Lords. Their faces always remain unseen. The Vaupwayn are also the cattle to the Kierznaught."

Atherak: "So they feed on you?"

Jaholden: "The Kierznaught are the reagent Lords. They control the populations."

Atherak: "Ah I see."

Jaholden: "We are not always made for cattle. Sometimes we are taken and it is a blessing to be used in service."

Atherak: "What does this service entail?"

Jaholden: "To become a turned one. The Vaupwayn speak of us with a different name. A forbidden name."

Atherak: "Cursed one? From the marks on your back I can tell you have spoken it before and have been punished."

Jaholden: "I was spared."

Atherak: "Spared by what?"

Jaholden: "To not walk as a spirit."

Atherak: "How is it that you become turned ones?"

Jaholden: "Every season when the three moons join together every family must bring forth one of their children for offering as well as one of their elderly. If you are selected as a child then you will be made into a turned one and taken by a reagent Lord. There are several different honors in being a turned one."

Atherak: "Honors huh?"

Jaholden: "Yes I received one of the highest honors. I served the reagent Lord Lahkuah.

When we are taken to become turned ones the reagent Lord will decide whether you keep your own thoughts or become a mindless servant."

Atherak: "Then they drain you of your essence."

Jaholden: "Yes they drain us of our essence to a certain degree. If they take it all we become a mindless servant."

Atherak: "If they only take a little they become like you I guess."

Jaholden: "Yes."

Atherak: "You make this place sound so wonderful. As if you were privileged. Why did you run away?"

Jaholden: "I began to see my reagent Lord was kind to me. He only had me flogged when I referred to myself as a cursed one."

Atherak: "Only then."

Jaholden: "I was lucky. The time came for my reagent Lord to go before his masters and offer himself for something they call the great step."

Atherak: "What is this great step?"

Jaholden: "It is said that their spirit shall forever be placed in the sacred stone."

Atherak: "I have seen this stone. So pretty much they get eaten by their masters."

Jaholden: "Yes. Another turned one that I knew spoke of these Vlackin. That some of them have found a way to heaven."

Atherak: "You mean where you are now."

Jaholden: "Yes. It was you who sent the vessel that created our world. I have seen the ancient paintings when my Lord took me to the gathering."

Atherak: "Interesting. Well I have some news for you. You are not in heaven. You are in a place of judgement."

Jaholden: "Is that not heaven?"

Atherak: "No. I don't think you'd like it here. But considering where you came from you may find it more appealing."

Jaholden: "I do not understand."

Atherak: "Your realm is just one of many inside an existence that is one of many."

Jaholden: "If that is possible this means that is where my soul bottle went to."

Atherak: "What is a soul bottle?"

Jaholden: "Among us turned ones we saw the Great Masters as the Vlackin call themselves perform this ritual. They cut out their hearts and placed them into black bottles and took them to the great black sea. It is said that a piece of them would be able to travel to places unknown. I went and tried this."

Atherak: "This created what we call incarnations or vessels which yours has been trying to connect with you."

Jaholden: "Is that why I have been having strange dreams of a strange world?"

Atherak: "Your bottle made it to another realm. Maybe your incarnation dreams of you and what you see. Maybe you dream of what he sees."

Jaholden: "I could understand that. It makes sense."

Xarsha: "This was one way for them in Vlackheim to have incarnations. Many of the other four races tried this in secret. It never worked for the Vlackin, but they found other ways to leave their realm."

Atherak: "The same rift that brought him through."

Jaholden: "Yes the opening eye. That is how I got here."

Xarsha: "The Vlackin came through this eye into the borderlands where they preyed upon others. They found a way to Midgard where they fed on humans. The ones they didn't kill changed.

However, with the expansion of humans they were driven further and further into the wilderness. This is what gives rise to human Vampires. These did not last here long before they died because of the sun."

Atherak: "There is no sun in Vlackheim. Only moons."

Xarsha: "Light is deadly to these things."

Atherak: "So one day their luck ran out and the shutters opened on them while they were sleeping. Sun jumping in saying good morning."

Xarsha: "Yes Master in a less humorous way."

Atherak: "So you went through this opening eye because you believed it would take you to heaven."

Jaholden: "I did but I don't know what to believe now."

Atherak: "The thing that is a gift from your god which you believe is me is an Athranaak. It created your realm and all your kind based on the place where you are now."

Jaholden: "Then this is not heaven."

Atherak: "No."

Jaholden: "Where am I?"

Atherak: "Somewhere in-between."

Jaholden: "Am I being punished?"

Atherak: "No. Your incarnation, your soul bottle, is trying to reach out to you. That is why you are here.

I also needed to see what was in your mind and what was in your core, or what is left of your core.

I am looking for a certain Vlackin who may have went through this opening eye."

Jaholden: "So many have traveled through."

Dolloiandea brings Atherak a black orb...

Atherak: "This will allow us to see what the raven shifter Plataea saw."

Atherak activates the black orb. He sees the interaction between Duhawk and this other being from Vlackheim.

Jaholden: "I do recognize this being. Even though his face is shrouded I can tell from his energy. He is the Great Baron Yustaf. Some say that he always desired to devour more power.

That he grew tired of the taste of Vlackheim beings that the Vlackin feed on. So he went to search for more by going through the opening eye."

Xarsha: "The Athranaak does have information of when he came through."

Atherak: "I see. He came through a very very long time ago. He fed on beings that were trapped here. Mostly the unfortunates. They could not satisfy or sustain him so he started to die. He was crawling when he saw a rift open and he crawled his way through."

Ashontrah: "To Duhawk."

Xarsha: "Yes through one of the Master's puzzles."

Atherak: "That is how he ended up in Volheim."

Xarsha: "Duhawk had an understanding of portals."

Atherak: "So he wasn't really giving Duhawk power, he was taking from him."

Xarsha: "Yes Master. He left Volheim. Where he is now I do not know."

Atherak: "What to do with Jaholden then."

Jaholden: "I cannot go back."

Atherak: "That you can't. Not yet."

Jaholden: "Where will I go then?"

Atherak: "Well you made it to your heaven didn't you? Why not just stay a while? You can help me with a problem."

Jaholden: "I would be grateful if you would take me in."

Atherak: "You are not staying in my Athranaak. I have another place for you. There is a house previously occupied by a former cutter of mine. You can stay there."

Jaholden: "How will I find it?"

Atherak: "My Messenger will take you there."

He sees Dolloiandea and becomes smitten with her...

Jaholden: "I have never seen such a being."

Dolloiandea: "If you keep staring at me that way I will burn your eyes out and you won't see another one again."

Jaholden lowers his eyes: "I beg your forgiveness. I meant to offense."

More about Vampires...

Ashontrah: "Why did Asherah say there were still vampires in Midgard?"

Atherak: "Because there are the turned ones from the Vlackin who were there."

Ashontrah: "Did we figure out what type of being male #001 was?"

Atherak: "He is the Great Baron Yustaf."

****** IG Session Questions ******

Questions for Jaholden from his incarnation Kwstas Popi...

Q1. Does my TS have a special message for me?

Jaholden: "I made it out of Vlackheim. I look forward to connecting soon."

Q2. Does he want to embody him?

Jaholden: "Yes. I look forward to walking on Midgard."

Q3. I feel a strong connection with the phoenix symbol, maybe because of these phases of death and rebirth in my life. What does my TS think?

*Atherak shows Jaholden about Phoenixes*

Jaholden: "Yes I can also relate to this. This is why I tried to get to heaven."

Q4. What are my TS self's (and mine's I guess) abilities?

Jaholden: "I can move swiftly. As a turned one I can drain energy. I can also give energy. I can see in the dark. I get most of my energy from moonlight."

Q5. Do I have a true mate?

Jaholden: "No. I don't have a mate at all that I know of."

Q6. Will I get a Law Degree?

Jaholden: "I don't know. Possibly if you have time. Of the dreams that I had and seeing all kinds of different people around me. I saw someone speaking. I really liked what it was about. If this is what you are referring to then I hope so."

Atherak does the core fusion for Jaholden...

Atherak: "I bring the spiritual and the physical together."

The Athranaak coils sew.

Atherak: "I combine the spiritual core and the physical essence with all of its abilities from here and forever more. I bless this fusion."

Questions for the panther shifter Hakua from her incarnation Nita Yeung...

Q1. What is the best way for us to strengthen our connection?

Hakua: "Study the ways of the Volwynn and do as they do."

Q2. Are there any particular abilities I should work on?

Hakua: "Agility, stamina, strength, stealth, night vision."

Q3. How should I best prepare for the fall?

Hakua: "Learn the ways of survival."

Q4. What is your purpose on Midagrd?

Hakua: "To aid my fellow Volwynn and to form a pride and pack with those who have incarnations here."

Q5. Are there any energy tracks in particular you would like me to use?

Hakua: "When Ashontrah makes ane energy track for shapeshifters."

Q6. Is there any other advice you would like to give me?

Hakua: "Do not lose hope in yourself. Do not let those around you influence you to falter from your path."

Questions for the raven shifter Plataea from her incarnation Anusmita...

Q1. How can I heal my teeth and bones? What steps should I take to heal myself completely?

Plataea: "Study the healing magic. As you practice this magic use it on yourself."

Q2. How can my incarnation reach and maintain optimum physical, mental and spiritual health conditions?

Plataea: "Does Atherak have anything for this?"

Atherak: "Yes I do."

Q3. How are you connected to Amy?

Plataea: "To Asherah or Ashontrah? I have a connection through the group and to the fellow Volywnn who serve Ashontrah."

Q4. Is there anyone in the mind power group that you are connected with? If yes, then who and how?

Plataea: "To all the Volwynn in the group. Those who have had sessions and those who are waiting for theirs."

Q5. I feel, once during our conversation, you said, "Amy is not a bad person but she still has a lot to learn. She is doing great work". Did you ever say this to me? If yes, what do you mean by it?

Plataea: "Yes I did. I meant what I said. People were trying to make Amy seem like a bad person when she is not. I was speaking from the time when she was Asherah that she had a lot to learn about trusting. She was trusting too many."

Q6. What is the best playlist and energy track list for me?

Plataea: "Anything related to shapeshifters, healing magic, and things of that nature."

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard