Return of Atherak and his Athernite Army


This is a part four continuation. You will really enjoy this post...

Part One: Ashrae and Betrayal of Truce

Part Two: The Burning Away of Atherak

Part Three: Walking with the Master

Xarsha: "The second part of the Master's plan comes into play."

Mevinah pours the ashes of Atherak into the creation Athranaak. The same one he uses to make Athernites and Myrrdonites.

It is mixed with the power Shaderell was using to sustain that ice planet before Atherak restored it.

Shadrell was using energy that was stolen from the Great Mother. He had stored it in another existence that was ruled by the True Order.

Back to Melkor....

Xarsha: "He is dying..."

Atherak: "We cannot let that happen."

Varidon: "I have brought him here just as you instructed."

Atherak: "Very good."

Melkor: "Atherak. I knew they couldn't destroy you. They betrayed me Atherak. They left me to die and I see my judgement has come for me."

Melkor is spurting blood and coughing...

Atherak: "Oh yes your judgment is coming for you. We made a deal Melkor and I honor my deals. I said I would make you powerful. How much you were willing to endure for it."

Melkor: "I was willing to die for it."

Atherak: "Then consider our bargain fulfilled."

Atherak: "You will not die Melkor. Instead you will serve me. The Varkar are fools for throwing you away. I know your true power and now you will know mine."

Atherak: "Become more than you were. Become stronger. Become my Athernite."

An Athranaak closes around Melkor and spins...

The Athranaak stops spinning and opens...

Melkor steps out and looks at his new form. He is mutilated and sewn back together.

Melkor: "To think I thought of resisting."

Melkor kneels before Atherak....

Melkor: "I serve you to whatever end Atherak. My Master."

Atherak: "Good Melkor. How do you feel about the Blood Rose Queen?"

Melkor: "I feel that maybe I have been on the wrong side."

Atherak: "You want to make amends? I have a little way for you to do that."

Melkor: "I will do anything."

Atherak: "Moidaybe..."

Moidaybe: "Yes Master."

Atherak: "There is a ship hidden in the sky in Alfheim. A vessel by Shaderell. Destroy it. Take Melkor with you. It is time for him to prove his worth."

Atherak: "Dolloiandea, Xarsha, Danaark... this weapon that Shaderell has is a toy. Break it.

As for my two wolves... Fenrir and Movia... are you hungry? Do you have taste for True Order?"

The wolves growl and howl...

Atherak: "No one escapes judgement. No one escapes me. All who stand against the Blood Rose will fall to my judgement."

Atherak: "Shaderell is angry because I had killed his daddy and turned him into the boat in the River of Bones. Not the boatman... the boat itself."

Melkor is in the Void ready to meet some old friends who are going there now...

Ashoweah wants Melkor back or dead. He has sent Mono Baphomet and Nummandor along with Barret of the True Order. Coverts are also with them. They do not know that Melkor is an Athernite.

There is still more of the energy that Shadrell had stolen from the Great Mother. Fenrir and Movia are retrieving it.

Shadrell is meeting with Ashrae...
It seems that Ashrae has a large following. These followers have all blinded themselves. He thinks it will protect them from the power of Ashontrah.

Mono Baphomet and Nummandor are in the Void Capital...
They approach the throne where Varidon sits.

Nummandor: "Varidon, Void King, there is something that you have which is ours."

Varidon: "There is nothing here that I have which is yours."

Mono: "You have my apprentice. My brother Varkar. I have come to retrieve him. You hold him prisoner."

Varidon: "I hold no prisoners here."

Nummandor: "Then Varidon if this is the way you choose then you shall be subjugated."

Varidon: "The Candelabra do not rule the Void King anymore. The Varkar do not rule the Void. I rule the Void!"

Varidon moves forward and attacks Nummandor...
A fight pursues in the throne room. Varidon has been improving his royal guard. They are fierce fighters and die loyal.

Barret: "Finish them off. We will subjugate the Void King and place a new one on his throne."

Almost all of Varidon's Royal Guard is dead. Varidon stands alone.

Barret: "Varidon the one made King by Asherah. A simple no one."

Varidon: "You will find I am more than just no one. I am the Void King."

Numm: "Kill him and be done with it."

Barret: "No I will subjugate him as my own pleasure slave."

Mono: "He must die."

Darkness more dark than the Void has ever seen fills the throne room... Varidon's eyes connect with Barret, Nummandor, and Mono.

Varidon: "What is stopping you from killing me? You are not afraid to be alone in the dark?"

Barret: "What is that? What is going on?"

There is sounds and movement all around... Many of their converts are dying. Screams can be heard.

Numm: "What is happening?"

Mono: "Melkor! Is that you?"

A guard is snatched from beside Nummandor and taken into the darkness...

Barret: "I am leaving here."

Barret fades back into the darkness. He uses his white light to see but the darkness keeps absorbing it.

Mono and Nummandor are still in the throne room. The hear the last scream of their soldier.

Varidon is sitting in the darkness on his Void throne. There are bodies piled up in front of him. He looks down at them.
Most are dead and some are dying.

Coils come from the darkness and piece into the bodies and drain them of their spiritual core. They wither and decay.

Mono: "Quickly Nummandor get us out of here."

Numm: "I am working as fast as I can. Something is working against..."

A coil pierces into Nummandor's shoulder. Another wraps around Mono Baphomet.

Melkor: "You left me to die. I have died and I have been reborn. I am your nightmare."

Both Mono Baphomet and Nummandor are starting to wither...

Atherak: "Do not kill them Melkor."

Melkor: "What shall I do with them?"

Atherak: "Leave them where they left you. They will find their way back."

Melkor opens a rift and drops them both in the nether waste. They are very weak.

Barret is still in the Void running through the darkness. He runs straight into Epimetheus. He looks up and sees the decayed mutilated face.

Barret starts to back away. Coils come from Epimetheus slowly moving towards Barret. He then backs into something else... 

He is up against Melkor. Barret turns.

Barret: "You will not take me! I will destroy you! My light is ancient. More ancient than this Void. More powerful! I will show you my power. My ancient light! No darkness can defeat me!"

Varidon decapitates Barret...

Varidon: "There is no light in my darkness."

Coils come from Epimetheus and Melkor and piece the body and head of Barret. They drain him away.

The Ships that the True Order have hidden above Alfheim...
Dolloiandea walks through the halls of the ship. Those of the True Order who notice her are burned away.

Commander: "Stop them with everything we have!"

He notices that something is moving. He cannot catch it or see it. The Commander's guards are dropping everywhere.

Commander: "Quickly! Seal it."

They are backing into a room and trying to field it with everything they have.

Commander: "Concentrate. We must not let it get through."

Down the corridor they see fire.

In the Alfheim Capital...
An Elven guard walks into Lyindrinar's study.

Guard: "My King."

Lyindrinar: "What is it?"

Guard: "Quickly. There is something in the sky you must see. There is fire in the sky my King."

Lyindrinar rushes to the balcony and looks up into the sky. He sees dark red and black fire. He is joined by Eeaynna.

Eeaynna: "What is it?"

Lyindrinar: "I do not know my love."

Lyindrinar: "Ready our forces. It may be an attack."

On the ship Dolloiandea keeps approaching...

The Commander yells to his men and then looks around to realize they are all dead. He turns and his throat is sliced by Moidaybe. The Commander falls to the ground.

Moidaybe: "Is that all of them Dolloiandea?"

Dolloiandea: "It is."

Moidaybe: "Then do as the Master instructed. Incinerate it all."

In the sky of Alfheim the fire grows larger. There is a flash...

King Lyindrinar was headed for it when the flash blinded them. When he looks up again there is nothing but ash falling from the sky.

Elven Guard: "What was it my King?"

Lyindrinar: "I do not know. But if it was a threat it has passed. Return to the palace."

On a world in a different existence....

The True Order and their converts are being devoured by Fenrir and Movia.

Atherak: "There it is the power which Shaderell stole from Mother. Devour it Movia. Bring it to me."

Movia swallows it and they leave.

Xarsha: "Is it my turn Master?"

Atherak: "Yes Xarsha. Go now."

Where Shaderell and Ashrae are meeting together...

Shaderell refers to Ashontrah the Blood Rose as 'it'. He won't call her by her name.

Shaderell: "You must understand. Whatever it takes. Get its power. Atherak is going to come after us and he is going make us suffer. And I don't want to suffer.

Get its power so we can put this fucking Atherak to sleep for good! When we do I will keep my promise and my word. You will have Ashoweah's place."

Ashrae: "And the power of Ashontrah?"

Shaderll: "You can keep its power. Just remember what our deal is. Use its power to put Atherak to sleep and kill Ashoweah."

Ashoweah....

Ashoweah is sitting on his throne. He seems concerned.

Ashoweah: "I almost expected Atherak to come himself."

Xarsha: "My Master is busy with others."

Ashoweah: "So he sends you Xarsha. Do you believe that you can defeat me?"

Xarsha: "I do not believe such things. But Ashoweah... you always underestimate those who do not flaunt their power like you do."

Ashoweah: "Because my power is great I could send a message. An example of it to your Master. By sending you back to him in pieces. I will not wait for him to come for me. I will entice him to do so."

Xarsha laughs: "We have been here before Ashoweah. You underestimate what I understand."

Ashoweah: "What are you Xarsha?"

Xarsha: "I walk farther than any of your Varkar have ever seen. It was I who placed myself in the Cutter's house to be found by Asherah and her comrades.

It was I who saw and told her of her destruction. You see Ashoweah, I can see farther than any of your greatest.

Any of your oracles or anything. I have waited a long time for Balance to return herself. I have waited for her to awaken my Master."

Ashoweah: "You are a loyal dog aren't you Xarsha?"

Xarsha: "More loyal than them who claim to serve you."

Xarsha shows him the conversation between Shaderell and Ashrae... Ashoweah is angry with this.

Ashoweah: "I should have known better than to trust Shaderell. That Ashrae, how dare he take what is going to be mine?"

Xarsha: "Oh Ashoweah, the future and its possibilites. My message to you has been spoken. Decide for yourself your next move. Goodbye Ashoweah."

Xarsha leaves....

Atherak: "Well time to join in on the fun."

Back to Ashrae and Shaderell.

Ashrae: "I will have her power and I will have Ashoweah's place."

Shadrell: "And I will have my empire here. These beings will learn the ways of the True Order. They will be purified. Go get that power for me. Go get it for yourself."

Ashrae leaves. Shaderell is speaking to himself...

Shaderell: "It thinks it can outsmart me. It is about to lose everything it has. You wake up in the morning and have a bad day and by the end of the evening it is a good one. Yeah yeah yeah... I wonder how Barret is doing?"

Atherak appears and grabs him by the throat...

Atherak: "How do you think he is doing? Let's play a game Shaderell. You want this existence but you haven't visited all the realms. Let's take a trip..."

Shaderell gets thrown through a rift and hits the side of a mountain...

Atherak: "This place is Jotunehim. A realm of huge mountains. Look... have a close look at this one."

Atherak throws Shaderell through the mountain and then appears on the otherside to grab him.

Atherak: "Ever seen a place of fire? This is the realm of fire and ice."

Shadrell starts to burn and then feel cold. He starts to freeze.

Atherak: "Where you going Shaderell?"

Shadrell tries to crawl away through a portal. A coil comes from Atherak's hand and wraps around his leg.

Atherak: "I have so many things to show you. You remember Mount Olympus? Look it is a long way down."

Shaderell: "Come on Atherak. Just kill me."

Atherak: "No. I am having too much fun."

Atherak breaks Shaderell's ankle and throws him off Mount Olympus. He is falling and falling. Atherak floats down beside him.

Atherak: "It is a long way down Shaderell. Straight into Tartarus. Let's speed it up a little bit."

Atherak stands on Shaderell's back and rides him down like a surf board right into Tartarus.

Atherak: "Aww, did the little baby fall down?"

Shaderell: "Come on Atherak. Why don't you show me some more realms? Take all the time in the world. Come on."

Atherak: "What are you hoping for Shaderell? Are you hoping I will burn away again?"

Atherak rubs his own arm...

Atherak: "Cool. Can you feel it? The icy chill of death?"

Shaderell goes through to Alfheim and hits the tree. He bounces off of it. There is a gnome with wide eyes standing there in shock.

Atherak: "Excuse me gnome. That is my trash."

Atherak takes Shaderell into the borderlands by the River of Bones...

Shaderell: "Is this where it ends?"

Atherak: "Oh Shaderell I am not killing you yet. I have all eternity to make you suffer in death. I want you to suffer in life."

Shaderell: "No no no!"

Atherak puts the side of Shaderell's face into the River of Bones...

Atherak: "A little keepsake from me. I told you judgement comes to us all."

Atherak thows Shaderell back to his palace...

Shaderell sees Barret's withered up head sitting on a plate for him. This is his lover.

Shaderell: "No!"

Atherak returns to the Athranaak and looks out among the borderlands with Danaark.

Danaark: "What is the next move Master?"

What looks like thousands of meteorites fall into the borderlands.

Atherak: "Danaark Hungali the last of your kind. Long enough have you slept. Your kind destroyed... now reborn. Awaken them my Final Judgement."

Power flows from Atherak into Danaark.

Danaark raises his limbs into the air and lets out a roar...

Where the meteorites crashed there are Athranaaks spinning above them.

Atherak: "Now Danaark bring forth my new Athernites. The Myrrdonite Hungali... thousands of them.

While before Atherak was limited to 9 Athernites his more powerful original body allows him to make an army of them.

Now Danaark you will go to these other existences ruled by Ashoweah and the True Order and bring my Final Judgement to them all.

Today here in the borderlands your kind is reborn. Now go and bring judgement to them."

Xarsha: "It is beautiful Master."

Atherak: "Yes and the Final Judgement will be even more glorious."

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard