Refugees from other Existences


There are three on the session list who are refugees from other conquered existences.

We are going to bring all three of here to converse about it at the same time. All three of them know each other.

Kezia is the feline looking one. Her ears are more like a wolf. She has a cat-like face. She changes colors at will. She is very swift. She comes from the existence of the Bishberrin where ones like him are their gods.

Lennart is a Mierjin which is the same kind as the True Order. He is a different color from the rest of them. While they are snow white he is an onyx black color. He comes from the same existence as the True Order.

Dakota is an interesting being. She has butterfly-like wings. She has antennas, large black eyes. Long Elven-like ears. She has humanoid features and long black hair. Her wings constantly change colors. She comes from the existence that Dehmont comes from.

All three of them have arrived. They do not seem to be alarmed. They know where they are. They see Atherak pour three chalices of wine...

Atherak: "They know who I am."

Kezia: "So the rumor is true. Atherak walks in this existence."

Atherak: "I am glad you keep up on the current times."

Lenart: "Then this must be our sessions. I fear they come almost a little too late."

Dakota: "But there is new hope within the Blood Rose."

Lenart: "Maybe our time isn't lost. Maybe hope shall endure."

Atherak: "This is all touching. What the eff are you talking about?"

Kezia: "Apologies Atherak. The three of us have been together quite some time."

Atherak: "That is a story I am very interested in. State your names."

Kezia: "Giennianna of the Junnineyin."

Dakota: "Pareciah of the Lilyjin."

Lenart: "Kaderell of the Mierjin."

Atherak: "You remind me of the True Order. You guys like an effing rainbow? You come in every color?"

Kaderell: "We used to. There used to be many of us."

Atherak: "Indulge me with your tale. Please drink. You all must be parched."

Kaderell: "Before the rise of the True Order our existence was a place of balance and harmony. We watched over all other beings. We cared for them and guided them. They prayed to us and even named their children after us."

Atherak: "So you were like divine beings to them."

Kaderell: "Kind of like the divine beings of this existence. For long we existed in balance and harmony. With all things of our existence. Each of us a different color and each of those colors represented different elements. Different powers. So on and so forth. You understand."

Atherak: "Yeah I get the point."

Kaderell: "But at one time a being known as Parrok was said to have had a vision after wandering our existence for a million years. His divine race were the light beings of our existence."

Atherak: "Ah I see."

Kaderell: "He had a vision of how the existence should be. He said this came from the Creator itself. He brought his ideas back to his light kind. They agreed. They then began to subjugate their females and demanded that all of us follow the same.

This led to conflict as we believed that Parrok was possessed by an outside entity. We made a move to kill him. It was our only choice. The light beings began to turn on all the other beings of our existence and brought them suffering and subjugation. A war broke out between all the Mierjin.

Unfortunately the rest of us were forced to surrender to this True Order. Complete surrender. I did not agree with this. I still spoke out against it. For this I was punished. My wife, my two beautiful daughters, they were turned into breeders.

My wife a high breeder to the highest ranking in the True Order. While my daughters were thrown to their soldiers. They tortured my daughters to death in front of me.

The rest of us subjugated males of our kind were forced to be laborers. To build the empire of the True Order. I was a slave to Shaderell. As time went by more and more of us who were subjugated died. Only a few of us remained.

The True Order made an alliance with a being from another existence to conquer the others. This being is pure savagery. He is know as the Bishberrin."

Atherak: "I guess that is where you come in."

Giennianna: "Yes. For it was I who freed Kaderell."

Atherak: "So that is how you two met?"

Giennianna: "Yes I freed him and we escaped together."

Atherak: "Tell me of your existence."

Giennianna: "There are no more beings in our existence except for our evil gods."

Atherak: "How did this all come to be?"

Giennianna: "It has always been this way. Our gods created realms, beings, and all sorts of creatures just to hunt. It is said that the Creator being was a great huntress. Until her son the Bishberrin killed her and devoured her."

Atherak: "So what changed?"

Giennianna: "Under the great huntress beings were not hunted to extinction. Only a few were selected at the end of yearly cycle."

Atherak: "Sacrifices basically."

Giennianna: "Yes it appeased the great huntress. Until the Bishberrin devoured her. Then the sacrifices were not enough."

Atherak: "So what then?"

Giennianna: "The Bishberrin and our gods reigned down upon us with savagery and butchery. Those they didn't enslave they devoured and killed for sport."

Atherak: "They are just a wild pack aren't they?"

Giennianna: "They are vicious! My people and myself through our wisest mother found a way to escape the carnage. She found a mist that the Bishberrin had planned to used to invade other existences. For what he called livestock was running short. He must find new souls to feed his never-ending appetite."

Atherak: "Yes he tends to feed upon souls and cores."

Giennianna: "We were about to make our escape. My people and a few others of different clans. When the Bishberrin discovered us I ran with my younglings.

The Bishberrin came down upon me and grabbed my children. I went into the mist. I ended up in a place I did not know. I wandered for a long time. I found an existence that was predominately feminine where the males were subjugated. This is where I met my friend here."

Atherak: "I am supposing that is you."

Pareciah: "Yes."

Atherak: "Tell me of your existence."

Pareciah: "My existence has always been ruled over by the Queen of Seduction."

Atherak: "So I am guessing that your males basically have no rights at all."

Pareciah: "Yes this was the way of the Queen. Her laws. She would always take the male children. Three of my sons I had to give to her. They are surely dead. This was always the way of my existence. Queen of Seduction ruled over all. Deeper and deeper she began to deal with a mystic from another existence."

Atherak: "Oh yes Xhong. I know him well."

Pareciah: "Dehmont let him through a gateway. Xhong brought knowledge and power of other existences. This filled the Queen with desire to conquer these other ones. She gathered all of her converts to her including myself.

Xhong showed her the ways through the mist to the other existences. All the converts became conscripted into her army. She began to invade the other existences. That is where she came across the True Order."

Atherak: "The big battle ground in the 10th existence."

Pareciah: "You see the ways of the True Order clash with the ways of Dehmont. Many beings from my existence died against the armies of Shaderell and the Bishberrin.

I was laying on a battlefield when my friend Giennianna who came to my existence found me. It was law among Dehmont that if a soldier or convert did not die in battle that they were a disgrace to her and all their people would be subjugated or killed."

Giennianna: "I took her from the battlefield and helped heal her wounds. She told me that she could never go back. It is best that Dehmont think she is dead. To return in disgrace would mean the death of all her family and clan."

Pareciah: "So we made our way out on our own. Always trailing behind the armies battling each other. We made a living off gathering the discarded weapons and other items we took from corpses and traded.

It was one night that we were laying on a world in the 10th existence. We were following Dehmonth's army where they were going to confront the True Order."

Atherak: "Please continue."

Pareciah: "We were high up on a mountain. When we awoke the next morning we realized we were next to the camp of the True Order and the Bishberrin. We awoke to the sounds of conflict and yelling."

Bishberrin yelling at Shaderell... 'You insulting fuck! I will rip your head off and eat your entrails.'

Shaderell says 'I will burn you away you effing lizard!'

The Bishberrin says 'This alliance is finished! Turn on them!'

Pareciah: "We remained hidden the best we could as they battled between them. Many hours passed. It seemed that both sides retreated from each other to regather themselves."

Kaderell: "That is where Giennianna and Pareciah found me. I was laying under a pile of bodies. I was dying. They took me and healed me."

Giennianna: "We went on the run trying to escape the chaos and devastation that was all around us."

Kaderell: "The strangest thing happened. As if the whole existence went dark."

Atherak: "Oh this is the part I remember."

Pareciah: "We were curious and wondered what this meant. We decided to take a chance and get close to the Bishberrin's army to see if we could discover more."

Kaderell: "With terror in our eyes we looked upon the face of Judgement."

We see a vision of the fight between Atherak and the Bishberrin where Atherak rips off his limbs. Then Atherak opens a rift and casts him through. Atherak said 'I will finish that later.'

Giennianna: "After a while I did not look with terror in my eyes."

Atherak: "You felt happy didn't you? You felt joy watching me rip the Bishberrin and your wicked gods apart. Did this please you?"

Giennianna: "It did."

Atherak: "It pleased me too. Continue..."

Kaderell: "We then took it upon ourselves to observe the other armies. For at this time the Bishberrin was gone but another being known as Ashoweah had entered the conflict."

Atherak: "Oh yeah, pissed off about his daughters."

Kaderell: "As we followed them we began to notice everything was dying."

Atherak: "Yeah I kind of have that effect."

Kaderell: "We knew that if we didn't escape that we would die too."

Pareciah: "Kaderell told us of a mist gateway that the True Order was using to move from existence to existence."

Kaderell: "Yes and I took all three of us to it."

A vision shows them at a True Order outpost. There is a small orb of mist sitting on a pillar. They sneak in and try to take it.

Atherak: "So what happened?"

Giennianna: "We got caught."

The vision shows Shaderell saying 'Oh dear brother I am so happy to see you alive. Now bow down.'

Atherak: "Oh Shaderell and Kaderell you two are related."

Kaderell: "We are related by the same mother. Who Shaderell had killed."

The vision shows Shaderell saying to Pareciah 'Give me the orb you little winged bitch.' They battle against Shaderell. Giennianna kicks ass while Pareciah keeps the orb away.

Where they are starts to shake. The True Order comes rushing in screaming 'Myrrdonite at the gates!'

Shaderell screams 'Atherak is upon us! Quickly through the mist!' Shaderell was able to grab the orb. He opens the mist and the True Order go through.

The three Giennianna, Kaderell, and Pareciah are left there by themselves as Myrrdonite enter into the room. In the confusion of fleeing away Shaderell had dropped the orb.

Pareciah picked it up and said 'We can use this to get away. Quickly!' They start to go through the mist as Myrrdonite coils pursue them. When they enter into the mist the coils cease.

Kaderell: "We have been together ever since. We worked our way to this existence where we learned here to make incarnations. We were waiting for the time when balance would return. We watched this existence fall under the same tyranny by the Candelabra like we witnessed in our own under the Bishberrin, the True Order, and Dehmont."

Atherak: "Well I got some bad effing news for you. They are all here."

All three of them are surprised...

Giennianna: "And what shall we do? We must seek out the Blood Rose, the Great Balancer, and offer her any assistance we can."

Atherak: "I am sure that can be arranged."

Pareciah: "Why do you not take care of them now Atherak like you did before?"

Atherak: "I have been asleep a long time. If you know anything of pain and suffering, it is all that I am. I am enjoying this little bit of excitement.

This game is interesting to me. But make no mistake, in the end the Bishberrin, Dehmont, the True Order, the Varkar... all of them will be mine. Judgment comes to us all."

Atherak: "Your incarnations have questions for you then we shall move along to fusions."

Questions for Giennianna...

Q1. How I can better connect with her?

Giennianna: "Learn to release the wild spirit inside you."

Q2. Why I incarnated here.

Giennianna: "I incarnated here to hopefully find others that may have escaped my existence."

Q3. If there are any blockages I need to work on.

Giennianna: "Yes. You are surrounded too much by modern society. You need to get out into the open."

Q4. Should I stay on the Lycan path?

Giennianna: "I want her on the feline shifter path."

Questions for Kaderell...

Q1. What am I supposed to do here in this world?

Kaderell: "Try to find a way to resurrect my kind and take them home to defeat the True Order."

Q2. Any additional tips for me.

Kaderell: "My kind were involved with the cycles of the moons and suns of the cosmos. Although we are onyx black we can shine like starlight. We were the keepers of the cosmos. We helped with the tides and the changing of the seasons."

Questions for Pareciah...

Q1. What do I need to work on to start seeing results from my subliminals and energy tracks?

Pareciah: "I do not know to think about all this since Asherah is dead. Are there other ways to help my incarnation and her progression?"

Atherak: "Ashontrah and I can help you with that."

Q2. I'd like to choose my own physical appearance is this okay with you.

Pareciah: "Yeah that is fine by me. Be as you want to be. Glow brightly."

Q3. How can I connect with you?

Pareciah: "By being yourself and by understanding who I am. Just open yourself up to me. Call to me and I shall come."

Q4: Is there anything I'm doing or not doing that is impeding my progress?

Pareciah: "Sometimes your concentration is overwhelming your physical. Slow down some and let it come naturally."

Q5: Will I survive the fall?

Atherak: "Yes she will survive."

Q6: Is there any other advice that you have to help me?

Pareciah: "Stay on the path that you are on now. Let it flow naturally. Enjoy walking the path and do not run. You may miss what is all around you."

Atherak does the core fusions for each of them...

Atherak: "I bring the spiritual and the physical together."

The coils sew...

Atherak: "I combine the spiritual core with the physical essence and all its abilities from here and forever more. I bless this fusion."

Atherak: "What shall we do with these three?"

Giennianna: "Let us serve this Blood Rose if we may."

Atherak: "She is going to want you to prove yourselves. I know you seek revenge against those who destroyed your kind and ravaged your existences.

If you choose then take the mark of the Blood Rose and vengeance you shall have. After you have filled yourself on it you may find rebirth. Do you wish to take the mark?"

All three of them agree...

Atherak: "So be it."

The symbol of Ashontrah the Blood Rose is branded upon their chests.

Kaderell: "We shall serve her well."

Giennianna: "Woe to those who have brought us such suffering."

Atherak: "I am sure she will make use of you in time."

Atherak returns them to where they were before the session...

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard