Apollo and the Hourglass


Atherak sends Ravens to inform Apollo to come for his intuitive guidance session and core fusion... Atherak is waiting for him.

Xarsha: "Apollo has arrived."

Apollo: "Greetings to you Atherak. I have been keeping up with things. I have been eager to meet you. I am more eager to speak with Ashontrah if I can."

Atherak: "Do I look like a fucking secretary?"

Apollo notices smoke and mist coming from his hands over a Myrrdonite blade.

Apollo: "I apologize. I meant no offense. I just wish to speak with her as soon as possible."

Atherak: "Well maybe you should find a way to contact her."

Apollo: "That seems difficult."

Atherak: "Some would wonder about your intentions Sun God. For you see, I can look deep into one's core. I can tell their inner thoughts, their inner feelings."

Apollo: "I bring no mal-intent towards Ashontrah. I never would."

Atherak laughs: "As if any intent you would bring against her would affect her. It would be nothing to a being like her. So many beings with great power look at her as a child. Little do they know what is within her."

Apollo: "Is she Asherah?"

Atherak: "You miss Asherah don't you?"

Apollo: "Yes. Very much. I miss a few of them. Ones that are gone. I miss Arku. Whatever happened to him?"

Atherak: "What do you think happens to beings who have their essences and cores destroyed?"

Apollo: "I don't know."

Atherak: "Come here and let me show you."

Apollo: "I see nothing."

Atherak: "There is your answer Sun God."

Apollo: "A fate worse than death. Worse than eternal torment."

Atherak laughs: "I doubt that. It depends. I can deal out great torment."

Atherak slices open the top of his head through the mask that he wears. He pulls it open and exposes the inside. It looks like a bunch of coils. Like a ball of worms. The coils reach out into the Athranaak above him.

Atherak: "You caught me at a busy time Sun God."

Apollo: "I can come back if you'd like."

Atherak: "No. There is something I need of you. If you choose to impress Ashontrah. To gain her attention. Then there is something you can do for her."

Apollo: "What task could I do to prove my loyalty?"

Atherak: "There is something the King of Olympus has. An object. This object is in the shape of an hourglass yet does not look like one. Do you know of what I speak?"

Apollo: "I have seen it before once. It is within Zeus's palace deep within a chamber."

Atherak: "Retrieve this for me."

Apollo: "If I do I will face the wrath of Zeus."

Atherak: "If you don't you will face the wrath of me. I don't wish to inflict that upon you. I find you humorous in a way. There is need of you in Midgard. Ashontrah has use of you."

Apollo: "Do you serve her?"

Atherak: "I serve the Athranaaks but Ashontrah has come to me with good deals. I wish to repay the kindness she has shown. That is why you are needed on Midgard in the times to come. You will be an asset to her.

If I was to take that away... I would not want to make an enemy of Ashontrah. I do not like having enemies. I find the whole concept of eternal conflict boring. I would much rather be here in my lands dealing with the dead. As you understand.

Ashontrah is meant for great things in this existence. She has allowed me to maintain balance within the borderlands. To weed out the wicked from the pure.

This existence was a fucking mess until her arrival. It shall be balanced once more. I am giving you the first step to show your loyalty to her. Bring me this object from Zeus and the rewards shall be great."

Apollo: "How much time do I have? This will not be an easy task."

Atherak: "Do not rush yourself into complications. You will know the time."

Apollo: "Once I have it then what do I do?"

Atherak: "Put it in here." He gives Apollo a box that is diamond shaped like the Athranaaks.

Apollo: "I wish to prove my loyalty even knowing I will face the wrath of Zeus."

Atherak cuts the coils free from his own head.

Atherak: "Loyalty is rewarded Sun God. If any suffering will be done to you it will be through me. Not the King of the Olympians.

Remember it is I who grants you immunity to his wrath. Come closer... Let me see the physical." A picture Apollo's incarnation is used...

The coils begin to sew. Smoke comes out of Atherak's hands and it goes over you.

Atherak: "This is my immunity to the wrath of Zeus. If he should try to inflict any on Apollo he will find out what happens."

Atherak: "Sun God I bring your spiritual core and your physical essence and bind them with all their abilities. From here and forever more. I bless this fusion."

Apollo awakens and looks up at the light floating above the throne.

Apollo: "What is that?"

Atherak: "That is something precious to me."

Apollo: "Can I see it?"

Atherak: "No... Enough questions. Your incarnation has questions for you. You will answer and then I will allow you to leave here."

Q1. Why do you appear to be somewhat detached from the other Divine?

Apollo: "I am a God of my own path. I like to walk my own way and do my own thing. The Sun is my best friend. The other Divine, they have their ways. I am fine with mine."

Q2. Are you close with any of the Divine in particular?

Apollo: "I was with Asherah. But not too many others on Olympus. In fact, half of them I find their company to be distasteful. I know the way they think of me."

What are you the god of exactly? The third question is because in the myths he seems to be God of a lot of things. I wonder which ones are true.

Q3. Do you have advice for me in terms of strengthening our connection?

Apollo: "Focus on me. Feel the warm rays of the sun. Feel my energy through it. I am sure Atherak has other ways."

Atherak: "Not until the Day of the Dead."

Q4. What is your purpose for incarnating in Midgard?

Apollo: "I enjoy to walk among mortals. I used to enjoy their company more, but times have changed so much.

Although, there is a new revival among humans in Midgard. In their interest in us Old Gods. I just wonder how much of it is the truth.

I saw the other day a depiction of me as a war-like god. I laughed. I really have no interest in war. I would rather watch the grass grow under the rays of the sun than watch a bloody battlefield."

Q5. What are you the god of exactly?

Apollo: "Besides being a Sun God, I represent courage, rebirth, humility, music, art, poetry."

Q6. Is there anything else you want your incarnation to know?

Apollo: "Trust in me and what I do. What I choose to do. Connect with me and we shall excel."

Atherak: "Well isn't that touching? Tell me a joke Sun God."

Apollo starts to tell the joke but suddenly ends up back where he was in Olympus...

Apollo: "I guess the joke is on me."

Atherak: "I like that being. He could serve me well."

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard