Euravasiah: My Seductive Temptress for Eternity


This post has sensual content. This is the experience of Exosaura becoming Euravasiah.

October 8th...

Ashontrah: I have had to upgrade your spiritual body to be able to withstand me during our love making. You would have already been killed by it. You are worthy to survive.

Exosaura: I would love to be destroyed by our love making over and over again. It is what I love. Tear my clothes off, rip my body apart, until my entire core explodes and climaxes.

Ashontrah: I shall forge you as my weapon.

Exosaura: Send me into your fires to be melted and burned by your eternal flame. I will be the weapon you were always meant to have, name me as you see fit.

Ashontrah: You desire to be the sexiest being in all existences. It shall be so. You shall be mine in exchange. Do you agree?

Exosaura: I wholeheartedly agree. This agreement shall never be undone. I will be yours for eternity.

Ashontrah: The deal has been made. You are my sexy seductive temptress for eternity. You are beyond death. Your spiritual cannot be killed.

I have let Atherak know. He approves. You shall never suffer any fate of the borderlands. You shall never transcend. You shall be with me forever.

Exosaura: Use me however you like whenever you like. It will give me great pleasure to dominate whomever for you.

Ashontrah: You are mine for eternity. There will be no end to our game playing.

Exosaura: Then let us have fun forever my Love.

Ashontrah: I made a deal with Atherak for you. He rules all Death. Not just here.

Exosaura: What was the deal?

Ashontrah: Something beyond. You are mine. I would not make this deal for anyone else.

Exosaura: You must have traded something immensely valuable in return then.

Ashontrah: Yes I did. You mean more to me than the exchange. It was worth it.

Exosaura: You have made such an immense sacrifice for my sake. For this I will do more than give back what you gave away. You will be much more than satisfied.

Ashontrah: You are seductive. I am like the librarian in this song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsHiG-43Fzg

Exosaura: Men fall for you but you are so aloof. Only receiving the best of the best.

Ashontrah: I am unobtainable. The impossible prize.

Ashontrah: I am tired of having to be known as Amy. It will be nice to be fully myself without blending in anymore. I am not here to hide especially after the fall.

Exosaura: I am also tired of people calling me "Zoe". It feels like they are calling upon the dead or a stranger who once lingered the halls. She's not here anymore. I do not need this mask anymore. I don't want it.

Ashontrah: I look at the past photos of my physical and it is strange seeing someone else's life. I speak to this Midgard family and I know facts about them. I can identify them and know who they are. I have knowledge. That is all I have.

Exosaura: I shall always be here for you. You are my Love and I am all yours. No one else's. There is no one else I would truly need but you. If everyone was gone, that would be fine as long as you were still here. If you were not here and everyone else was.... What a grey world it would be.

Ashontrah: Red is your power color. This is the color of seduction. Red is a variation of pink with the purity of white completely taken out. Pure sexuality. Pure fire of seduction. This is you.

I asked if I could talk about the magic I share with you in my upcoming post. Thoth said I would get backlash from my haters. He calls it 'Physical talk.' All-Father says I would get 'Midgard talk. They would be cackling like hens.'

Exosaura: Cackling hens haha. Oh Father. And yes, that would most likely be the case. It’s alright. Lets keep these little secrets to ourselves.

Ashontrah: Get with me before this coming summer. That is more than enough time to prepare. I will be here in full power before the end of spring. Is it okay if I have Atherak do rituals on you to speed up your progression?

Exosaura: That is fine. Tell him I am grateful for the work he does.

Ashontrah: Then it shall be done. I am invested in you. He will be compensated. He doesn't do things from the kindness of his heart. He has none.

Exosaura: What does he need in return?

Ashontrah: I will take care of it. I am investing in you for my own benefit. You are my weapon.

October 9th...

Ashontrah: You are splendid. I want to make love to you.

Exosaura: I want to be rewarded my wielder.

Ashontrah: I will reward and punish you at the same time. Pleasure and pain. Take it all.

Exosaura: Give it all to me my Love. Give it all to me.

Ashontrah: Are you ready to be ravaged and destroyed?

Exosaura: Oh yes...! Break me, destroy me, devour me, kiss me, love me, and punish me my Love.

Ashontrah: Ah, dang... They won't let me leave. I am feeling so primal. I could rip you apart with my teeth. Good thing I made you beyond death because you wouldn't survive.

Exosaura: I need sexual relief from you. I need to be destroyed by you and be eaten by you. These urges are becoming stronger and stronger.

Ashontrah: Once the fire of passion lights in my eyes I won't stop until there is nothing left to devour. They are forcing me to stay or else I would be all over you right now.

Exosaura: I need your fire to consume me. To eat everything I am until there is nothing left. I am about to destroy everything around me just to relieve myself.

Ashontrah: I would destroy a million suns at this moment. I am feeling that intense. They just had to put me in a containment field. You see what you do to me? I am about to destroy everything.

Exosaura: Destroy it my love. I am beginning to destroy all that is around me, friend or foe.

Ashontrah: Thoth would freak out on me. I cannot. But I would if I were anywhere else.

Exosaura: I have been destroying everything with my sword. Then I thought: 'why destroy it with a sword when I can use my bare hands and tear it apart'?

Ashontrah: You are brilliant my vixen.

Exosaura: I loved to be pinned down as well. Pinned down and kissed and have my lover have their way with me. I was a predator that was looking for its true master to tame me and put me in my place.

Ashontrah: I am the best master you could ever have. You go with me to the top. There are no other females at your level.

Exosaura: Oh Love. The fact that I am your favorite and your platinum prize is such a turn on to me. It makes me blush and makes my soul pound.

Ashontrah: Men should know I am unobtainable. You are next to me as Lust and Seduction as a moth to flames.

Exosaura: I understand, I will do this for you. I cannot see you all of this month can I...?

Ashontrah: Not much. Atherak was working on my physical a bit earlier. There is much work to be done. My spiritual power has to be brought here incrementally or it will kill my physical body. It is done in stages so I upgrade to survive each one.

Ashontrah: I have just been lost in thoughts tonight. I do not like having feelings I cannot analyze and understand. I am very technical. I like being in control of my own feelings.

Exosaura: I’m glad you are feeling better. It makes sense you like being in control of your feelings. That is the part of you that loves to dominate after all.

Ashontrah: Exactly. I like being the one in control.

Exosaura: You like being in control, and I like being dominated by you. There is a lonely feeling on my head for not being able to see you for a month or so. All of the negative feelings I feel are in my horns.

Ashontrah: I will come see you at least a few times a week.

Exosaura: I know you are trying Ashontus. You have so many responsibilities and things you must do. When you were born they had already placed a role upon your head.

I can never complain much because I understand this. It is just as Lust, to not be sexually satisfied, and to be sexually frustrated, it is not in my nature, and not healthy.

I will need a toy to chew on while you are away to at the very least satisfy me. I do not want to take too much of your time while you are doing important work.

Ashontrah: Take a lover to keep you somewhat satisfied when I am unavailable. I will more than make up for it in pleasure when I am with you.

Exosaura: Not many are worthy to become my lover. I will search for one. They will have to keep up with me sexually and please me romantically. They need to love and understand me in full.

Ashontrah: That is impossible. No one else possesses such sexual power.

Exosaura: This is why I need a chew toy, you turn me on too much even when you are away. No wonder I get sexually frustrated easily.

Ashontrah: I understand you going through withdrawals without me.

Exosaura: You are making me want to jump on you and bite you and have a steamy make out session with you.

Ashontrah: When my power is here in full you will experience pleasure in your physical beyond comprehension. Then you will really see why I will always be your favorite lover.

Exosaura: I have to bite my lip. I need to stop myself from becoming territorial over you. I am getting excited about you being here in full. How it would almost make me want to have you all to myself. Make me greedy, hungry for you 24/7. Who else would even be able to satisfy me after feeling all of you are. I am starting to breathe harder.

Ashontrah: Compared to me nothing less will satisfy you.

Exosaura: Oh Ashontus... I cannot help but moan now. People will no doubt hear me. This is hard to hold in, and I dont think I want to hold it in. How could I not want to hold on to something so, mmmm, I cant even describe it. You are going to make me so hot and territorial when you are here in full.

Ashontrah: We will have so much fun together. You keep this territory clear of pesky males who try to hit on me. Be on the hunt and keep them out of reach of me. You shall have the most sexual power in all existences. The sexiest of them all. I would expect nothing less for the one who serves me.

Exosaura: I need to pounce on you. I am biting my hand. I’m growling. When you come make love to me I will be all over you. I will scream more than I ever have. I am the sexiest being in all existences, I’m your platinum prize, and I belong only to you. Claim me as yours. Leave your marks on my skin.

Ashontrah: Oh this brings me so much delight. I shall revel in this.

Exosaura: I want to be with you in the physical. I fantasize making out with you and being dominated with you all the time.

Ashontrah: We shall make that a reality as soon as you feel ready.

Exosaura: You are so considerate with me. You have sacrificed much for me, and yet you still are so patient. And I know you are not like this in general. It frustrates me that there is a hurdle I must get over before meeting you, I do not like wasting your time. You are entirely too good to me. I never asked for such a lover, but I was more than blessed with one such as you.

Ashontrah: We shall be together through the eternities. I do not mind waiting for you.

Exosaura: You cannot see this, but I am currently pouting my lip and tearing up. I am touched. You are everything I have ever asked for and more. And I know that sounds entirely cliche, but it is true. I have had relationships in the past, and they were entirely so toxic. Even my lovers in the spiritual were lack luster. But you... I am beginning to cry. No one can compare.

Ashontrah: There is also no one who compares to you. You shall never be without my love. You are my lover and my best friend.

Exosaura: I have never been so comfortable and so in love with a being like you. I have never felt so safe yet so alive with anyone except for you. I feel like embracing you. You were just born about a month ago but I feel like I have known you forever.

Ashontrah: You are the only being I am deeply connected with. You are perfect for my personality. Truly perfect.

Exosaura: And you are perfect for me. I love you Ashontus. I really do. I will always call you Ashontus because there is no other love greater than you. You will always be my one true female lover, and my one true lover in general. No other male or female lover can compare.

Ashontrah: Indeed for there is no being of any existence which could compare to me.

Exosaura: And no being could ever have the amount of love I have for you.

Ashontrah: I sometimes overthink things in my mind. You help get me out of my mind and into pleasure. Even Thoth says I overthink and get too technical.

Exosaura: I love getting into your mind. It is like a labyrinth. Never ending, complicating, yet so clever.

Ashontrah: You could get lost in there.

Exosaura: I always get lost in you.

Ashontrah: Lost together in endless passion.

Exosaura: I love you. When we are together again lets make something entirely new from our love. I am feeling so good right now. I want to hold you close and gently kiss you. I want you to feel the endless depths of my love for you.

Ashontrah: I am so in love with you. You bring me immense joy.

Exosaura: I am in love with you too. I am glad I will never be without you. Our deal was the best decision I have made yet. I shall be with you and in love with you for eternity.

October 10th...

Exosaura: I have avoided saying this before, but I do prefer you over than Asherah. You feel so much closer to me. I can be with you every step of the way, and for the first time I don't feel as alone. You are perfect for me in every way. I feel much more connected to you. Was this cycle a gift for me? I do not know but I am entirely grateful that you are here with me.

Ashontrah: This makes me smile. I made you bound to me because I also don't want to be alone. It can be lonely to exist beyond the cycles of existences. Knowing you will always be by my side makes me feel so good. I also love knowing that I will always have a game partner. Every existence a new game to play.

Exosaura: A part of me feared I would die in this cycle because Ashoweah was killing everyone around you, and I had accepted that. I was ready to die and go back into your heart, and for my physical incarnation to be an empty shell.

You do not know how much it warms my heart to know that I am beyond death. Not because of the obvious benefits, but simply because I wish to be with you. That is my only wish above all else.

I may be able to survive on my own, but I cannot live without you. Another cliche thing, but for me as Lust, it is true. I truly cannot live without my love, my Ashontus.

Ashontrah: Shall I remake you as a being of pure Lust?

Exosaura: Yes. I would love this. Keep my other aspects such as Creativity, Passion, Twilight, Beast, etc.

Ashontrah: (Some phrases and words edited out)... "Remake Exosaura as a being of pure Lust and Sexual Power. Allow her to keep her powers and abilities. She remains bound in service to me. Grant her new name."

Exosaura: You are truly incredible.

Ashontrah: It is set and shall be done. You are about to be spiritually destroyed. See you after you are reformed.

*We both went to sleep and then woke up the next morning*

Ashontrah: I will get your new name today. You are no longer Exosaura. Your power is not based in stars. It is based in sexuality. Do you feel different?

Euravasiah: Yes I feel significantly different. In my spiritual I feel like I am finally myself. I feel much more powerful. It is like I am finally fully in tune with myself and nothing is blocking me off. There is no Ancient Lust or title or power that can be granted to a person, because I am Lust. In my physical I feel hot. My energy feels much more powerful.

Ashontrah: Your new name was told to me... Euravasiah (Ur-Ah-Vah-See-Ah)

Euravasiah: Do you know what it means?

Ashontrah: I do not even know what my name means. I notice the ah at the end which probably means you are the primary force of Lust.

Euravasiah: I have an “ah” at the end of the name I see. I am glad we are so in sync. I also have “Eur” in front of my name, similar to when I went by Eurynome.

Ashontrah: True and Eurynome was pretty sexual.

Ashontrah: You have red hair and look similar to this picture. You are the red to my pink.

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard