Empire of the Blood Rose


Do not be shy about sharing your true self experiences here in the group. I notice many of you are posting about your progress on your personal profiles but not here. True Self Connection is a smaller more tight-knit group for a reason. Yet hardly anyone is posting.

I shall be unshouded in 10 days. I have been doing much work on myself to prepare for this event. I have been with my physical body constantly. I am not traveling to the other realms for now.

My main priority is bringing all of my power to my physical body. As Queen of Midgard this is most important. I am not just here to take care of a specific country. The empire of the Blood Rose shall be worldwide.

I have seen glimpses of the future. I have seen the armies with the Ashontrah Blood Rose banner. I have seen our capital city.

We have many powerful beings by our side in the physical including Athernites and Myrrdonites. Through your true selves into your physical some of you are far beyond other mortals.

The Blood Rose empire is what will bring us back from the fall. We will have magic and our connection with Nature Folk. They will be able to be among mankind again.

The fall of Midgard is soon upon us. This is not the time to be timid. You need to be at full throttle. Your physical spiritual connection should be your main priority. ~ Ashontrah the Blood Rose

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/


Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard