The Blood Rose Vanguard


October 15th 2018... PST timezone...

Atherak visits with Ashontrah...

10:19pm Atherak: "Give me your hand. I am giving you a gift."

He has the symbol of Ashontrah on his hand and he puts it into her right hand.

Atherak: "Go to them Dolloiandea and Xarsha."

Xarsha goes to Ahzexian and blows smoke over him.

Dolloiandea goes to Yusvago and blows smoke over him.

Atherak goes to Ahzexian...

Atherak: "They are resting. This creature who served Asherah so well. Ahzexian."

Atherak puts the mark of the Blood Rose on Ahzexian's chest. It is branded into him.

Atherak goes to Yusvago...

Atherak: "Yusvago. You served Asherah. Now serve Ashontrah." He puts the branding of the Blood Rose on the chest of Yusvago.

Atherak: "Go to the other one Dolloiandea."

Dollo: "There is a problem. One seeks claim over the other one Master."

Atherak goes to see Loki...

Atherak: "So you are the Trickster God of this existence."

Loki: "Yes I am. I have heard of you recently."

Atherak: "Have you now?"

Loki: "Although I never seemed interested in what Asherah ever did... this Ashontrah is amazing."

Atherak: "Yes she is isn't she?"

Loki: "Captivating if you know what I mean. A creature of elegance and beauty yet mystery and wonder..."

Atherak: "I didn't come here to listen to your fantasies. You stake claim over something that belongs to Ashontrah."

Atherak sits on Loki's throne...

Loki: "That is where I sit."

Atherak: "I am sitting here now. You have claim over a daemon. This guardian who served Asherah."

Loki: "That is the point. Served. No longer does. Asherah is, shall we say, gone."

Atherak: "Yes that is unfortunate. Still. This daemon will serve her."

Loki: "What price are you offering?"

Atherak: "I am not offering a price."

Loki: "Then what do you have to offer?"

Atherak: "I have watched you Trickster God. I know all about you. Your little fun and games. All the suffering you have caused."

Loki: "I never meant to cause any suffering. I humble myself for any wrongdoings. It is known that I am a god of my word."

Atherak: "Really? What about that son you had?"

Loki: "Again you are sitting in my chair. What are you doing?"

Atherak: "You begin to annoy me."

It goes dark. Loki starts to hear screams in the darkness.

Atherak: "It is not wise to annoy Pain and Suffering. I could judge you now trickster god."

Myrrdonite appear in front of him. He sees the triad and notices Fenrir. He looks worried.

Atherak: "Now I want the daemon. Understood?"

Loki: "This way... Here he is."

This is Vastrunna. Atherak reaches down and touches the head. He crushes it.

Atherak: "No more tricks! I could rip you apart. Your essence from you! Where is the daemon?!"

Loki: "There..." He showed where Vastrunna really is.

Atherak: "Realize I don't like games."

He touches Vastrunna Daemon...

Atherak: "One who served Asherah now serve Ashontrah."

He has the mark of the Blood Rose branded on his chest.

Atherak: "Yusvago, Ahzexian, and Vastrunna are my gift to you Ashontrah. The first of a great gift. Every great being, especially you, should have an army. A Vanguard. These will be your captains if you choose to accept them. Do you?"

Ashontrah: "I accept them."

Atherak places his hand with the Blood Rose symbol into Ashontrah's hand.

Ashontrah: "Arise my Blood Rose Vanguard. You wear this mark in the spiritual and physical. You will be the thorn that pierces my enemies."

Atherak: "Many more will be part of this. They will come to you. They already have. This is my gift to you. Those who oppose you will be pricked by your thorns and their blood will be mine."

10:50pm Message from William the incarnation of Vahxiaiah the Drakon of Wisdom...

William: "Queen Ashontrah Aphrodite I would like to offer my service. I have an ability to work some magic. If you need anything, please let me know."

Ashontrah: "I accept your offer."

Atherak goes to Vahxiaiah (Vahx-Cee-Aye-Ah)...

Vahxiaiah: "I see that my message got through very quickly."

Atherak: "Your kind are unique creatures. There is one that exists in my borderlands. You choose to serve the Blood Rose."

Vahxiaiah: "This I do. I believe my wisdom and ways of magic and the angelic being that I am can serve her well."

Atherak: "That is true. Child of Tia-Mat. Receive the mark and serve Ashontrah."

Atherak places his hand on Vahxiaiah's chest and brands the mark.

Atherak: "The Blood Rose Vanguard is growing."

Vahxiaiah: "What position would I serve?"

Atherak: "She has granted you to be her Royal Advisor."

Vahxiaiah: "I shall serve her well."

Atherak: "Yes you shall."

October 16th...

9:15am Ashontrah messages Yashadite...

Ashontrah: "Would you be willing to be my High Priestess?"

10:00am Fey'alleshea Fey messages Ashontrah...

Fey'alleshea: "Ashontrah, I hold the emotions and feelings of Epimetheus, I changed my name, after finding my piece in house titan. Epimetheus truly wished to served Asherah to the end. I offer you my spiritual and physical for eternity, Will you accept? I want to be a part of anything you offer, Fey is not lying. May you look into this?"

Ashontrah: "What role would you desire to serve?"

Fey: "I excel in magical crafting, and enchanting, I am also capable as a warrior. I want you use my talents as you see fit. If were to my choosing I would like to be a part of your vanguard. I believe if you see me and see what you need for your cause you will know what role I belong."

Ashontrah: "I accept your offer."

Thank you to Horus  for the art used in this post.

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard