Missing Mist Weaver Memoirs


There are True Order here among us in Midgard. They got their hands on the memoirs of a Mist Weaver. This has many details about Atherak and how he is put to rest.

Atherak goes to visit with the Mist Weaver...
He is sitting alone at his studio painting by candlelight.

Weaver: "Is it still too bright in here Atherak?"

Atherak: "No the lighting is fine."

Weaver: "What do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

Atherak: "I come on a personal matter."

Weaver: "Please continue while I paint if you don't mind."

Atherak: "In fact I do mind."

Weaver: "Something troubling you?"

Atherak lifts the Mist Weaver into the air and causes pain throughout his physical body.

Atherak: "You are always troubling me Mist Weaver. I grant you such gifts. Such joys and pleasures. I let you create your art and sell it so you can live lavishly."

Weaver: "You took my only love from me."

Atherak: "I hate to tell you but he was fucking everything within a thousand mile radius on your money."

Weaver: "You lie."

Atherak: "Do I now? See for yourself."

Atherak shows him a vision of his lover's affairs with others.

Atherak: "You disappoint me Mist Weaver."

Weaver: "What have I done to deserve your wrath?"

Atherak: "Where are your memoirs?"

Weaver: "On the shelf like always."

Atherak: "Check again."

Weaver: "They are here. Right here... What is this?"

He looks through he book and sees blank pages.

Atherak: "All this time you spend doodling like a fucking kindergartner. All the visions and knowledge and wisdom I give you. And you can't simply take care of your own damn writings."

Weaver: "This was not me. You must believe me Atherak. I had no knowledge of this."

Atherak: "If I thought it was you Mist Weaver you would already be ripped apart and liquefied over and over again. I would have my piglet drink you and piss you out on a daily basis."

Weaver: "What can I do now my Lord to make up for what I have done?"

Atherak: "Call your servant."

Weaver: "Is he the reason?"

Atherak: "Who else would it be? Or maybe I was wrong in trusting you."

Weaver: "I will call him."

Atherak: "Now."

The Mist Weaver calls for his servant...

Servant: "I have come as you asked sir. Are you thirsty?"

Weaver: "Yes please."

Servant: "Shall I turn on the main light?"

Weaver: "No I do not want my eyes to over-adjust."

Servant: "The usual sir?"

Weaver: "Yes. Tell me we have known each other 30 years."

Servant: "Yes sir."

Weaver: "You are the only one I trusted."

Atherak rips the soul out of the servant as he prepares a drink.

Weaver: "Am I forgiven?"

Atherak: "I have one more thing."

Weaver: "Anything. Name it."

Atherak: "Open the Mist."

Weaver: "Are you sure?"

Atherak: "Do as I say and all is forgiven. As for this one I have someone I want to introduce him to. Until next time Mist Weaver."

The servant is taken to the borderlands...

Xarsha: "Is this the traitor servant Master?"

Atherak: "It is. His name is Myrrid."

Xarsha: "Shall we interrogate?"

Ath: "Wait. Bring in my interpreter."

Dolloiandea: "What do you wish for me Master?"

Atherak: "I wish you to interpret."

Shaderell is one of the True Order who is here in Midgard through a physical vessel...

Dolloiandea: "How is it that you come to work with the True Order? How is it that Shaderell has employed you?"

Myrrid: "I will not speak."

Atherak: "Convince him Dolloiandea."

Dolloiandea: "Yes Master."

She burns him away slowly. He is screaming.

Atherak: "We can do this for eternity. Now answer the question."

Myrrid: "He came to me. He knew that I worked with your Mist Weaver. He promised me things. I met up with him.

I told the Mist Weaver a family member had passed and I needed to go spend time. He granted me this.

It was then that Shaderell placed me into the vessel fully. He promised me great position. He promised me all the knowledge of the Mist Weaver."

Atherak: "He promised you that now didn't he. He doesn't look like he kept his promise."

Myrrid: "The True Order will reign over this existence."

Atherak: "Oh I am sure it will."

Myrrid: "No one will stand in our way. Not the Varkar. Not Ashoweah. And never never will we kneel or bow to Ashontrah."

Atherak: "What are your plans then?"

Myrrid: "We will set this existence right. Bring it to the ways of the True Order. The only order."

Atherak: "That sounds fucking delightful."

Myrrid: "You... you. You will see." He is laughing.

Atherak: "I don't like laughing. It ruins the mood."

Dolloiandea incinerates him again. It burns him away. Atherak brings him back.

Atherak: "You care to share the joke with us now?"

Myrrid: "It doesn't matter what you do to me. Your end is near Atherak. It won't be like before. You will never awaken again. Ashontrah... she will not rule this existence. Once you are out of the way she will fall to the Varkar. The Varkar will fall to us."

Atherak: "Sounds like everybody is going to be falling down. And what do you plan to do when they get back up?"

Myrrid: "They will never rise again. You will never rise again."

Atherak: "What do you plan to do with Ashontrah when she falls?"

Myrrid: "She will become part of the True Order and be a servant to it."

Ath: "Who is this true order?"

Myrrid: "There is no leader. We co-exist as a collective. You know this Atherak. We try to spread our order to other existences and you destroyed ours for it. We were spreading salvation."

Atherak: "Spreading salvation..."

Myrrid: "Have you been asleep that long?"

Atherak: "So much talk about me sleeping. Seems like everyone wants to put me down for a nap. You think for one second that I have not been dreaming? Watching what you call salvation? I call it imbalance. Who are you to judge? It is I who judges."

Myrrid: "No longer." He laughs again.

Atherak: "He must have more jokes to tell. Give him an applause Dolloiandea."

Myrrid: "Your fate is sealed Atherak. The fate of Ashontrah is sealed. The True Order will reign. Pain and suffering I can endure because I will not have to endure it long. When we set you back in your little prison I am going to piss on you."

Atherak: "You see True Order... You are not going to have wait long at all. You have yet to understand the power of Ashontrah. Do you think that any of you but her could ask me to rest? That any of you but her could imprison me? I have the power to judge. Like your existence you will join it."

Atherak destroys the core of Myrrid.

Atherak: "I love it when new players enter the game. What is it I say about them Xarsha?"

Xarsha: "Fresh meat for the slaughter."

True Self Connection...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

More about the True Order...
The True Order: Ones Behind Ashendriweah
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/537417516700281/

More about Mist Weavers...
Mist Weaver Niasha
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/536206476821385/

Atherak: Gifts of the Atherak
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/535842636857769/

Khannayusah: Alone in Our Existence
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/537946129980753/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard