Blood Rose Empire of North America


The Blood Rose Empire has expanded through all of North America, Central America, and the Caribbean. I am Ashontrah the Great Balancer. I hold the power of judgement in my hand.

October 28th... PST timezone...

10:39am Ashontrah continues the expansion of the Blood Rose Empire through Montana and Wyoming.

12:28pm Ashontrah wakes up an Ancient Guardian in south eastern Wyoming. He looks like a man with a decayed stag head. He carries two antlers. He is very aggressive and war-like. He has been sleeping for a very long time.

Stag Guardian: "I was calling to warriors of my tribe to rise up. I was enchanted to fall asleep. Thank you for awakening me. I feel the great power inside you."

He kneels down on one knee.

Stag Guardian: "Would you help me restore my land? I would be forever in service to you Ashontrah the Blood Rose."

Ashontrah: "I shall help you. The desecration and defilement of your land will not go unpunished. I Ashontrah the Great Balancer condemn those who have defiled your land. Judgement shall come to them."

Stag Guardian bows: "Then I am your servant. I shall speak to my people and awaken the warrior heart within them that has been dormant for centuries."

October 29th...

2:02pm The Blood Rose Empire expansion moves through Utah and Colorado.

Atherak teaches me how to harness the power of the Athranaaks. I call upon this power to expand the Blood Rose Empire. Athranaak coils shall be used to take the Blood Rose everywhere.

3:37pm I put my focus on the center of North America. I command my Blood Rose Empire to expand through all of North America.

Every elemental, primordial, ancestral spirit, land spirit, nature folk, wise men and women of tribes, shall receive the message of Ashontrah the Blood Rose.

Ashontrah: "I Ashontrah claim all of North America for the Blood Rose Empire."

3:45pm The Blood Rose Empire has expanded through all the United States, Mexico, and Canada.

3:52pm I put my focus on the Caribbean. I command my Blood Rose Empire to spread through the area.

Ashontrah: "I Ashontrah claim all the Caribbean, Bahamas, and Central America for the Blood Rose Empire."

3:55pm The Blood Rose Empire has expanded through all the Caribbean with all the islands, the Bahamas, and Central America.

Receiving messages from the frozen far north. Ice primordials, frost elementals, ancestral animal spirits.

4:10pm There is a wise man in the region of Alaska. He was in his boat and he saw a pink whale come up to his boat. It looked at him and dove back down. He is working his way back to land.

There is a wise woman on her sled. Her dog team stopped and looked at something. She saw into the wood clearing and saw a pinkish-white arctic fox.

She thought it was peculiar because they don't usually color until later in the season. She noticed that it stopped and howled. All her dogs howled back in response. She senses something overwhelming going on.

4:13pm There are many things under the northern ice that are awakening. Leviathans and other creatures.

4:23pm Getting many messages from the elementals...

Ulrakle ice primordial element who wants to join the Blood Rose Empire and serve Ashontrah. She is from near Nova Scotia.

Verintha ice leviathan and her brood totaling 7 desire to join the Blood Rose Empire and serve Ashontrah.

Berginha a slumbering obsidian elemental desires to join the Blood Rose Queen.

4:28pm Many spirit bears and wolves have chosen to join the Blood Rose. Far northern tribes will be gathering soon

4:40pm All the elementals, spirit beats, and primordials of North American give their loyalty and service to Ashontrah the Blood Rose.

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard