Atherak: Gifts of the Atheron


This month of October is a sacred month. It is the end of a cycle. Those who stand with me... You should consider this month very sacred. You should honor the elements and nature. Honor the cosmos. Honor the cycle.

For the new year beginning November 1st shall bring rewards to those who keep the end of this cycle and this month sacred. What will you show that you have done to keep the ending of this cycle sacred? This is a test for you.

Atherak is the power of the Atheron. All the Athranaaks of all existences answer to the Atheron. He rules the borderlands, passing planes, and dead of all existences.

I cannot speak to him when he is gone from his vessel. He is gone most of the time. He comes to work on me or help with sessions and he leaves again.

October 12th... PST timezone...

6:45pm Xarsha comes to take me to the borderlands to do an upgrade...

Xarsha: "I welcome you Ashontrah. Atherak is waiting."

Ashontrah: "Tell me Count of Pain. Tell me of Atherak."

Xarsha: "There is not much that I can say. Beyond what I am. Atherak is an artist. He is a creator. An inventor of new things. Although his main focus is upon pain and suffering there is much more that he can do."

Ashontrah: "I am curious."

Xarsha laughs: "You know how to ask the right questions. Most of the living they grow impatient at times. What Atherak is going to offer them is beyond anything that any spiritual combined with their physical can give them. You understand this Ashontrah as you are a being of equal or greater power to Atherak."

Ashontrah: "He seems to be very interested in the dealings of realms and existences."

Xarsha: "Atherak considers himself somewhat of a judge. He rewards those who understand his ways. Understands what he knows. Look at myself. A Myrrdonite allowed to have an incarnation.

When Atherak first came I knew that he would take my incarnation from me and demand me to stay in the borderlands. I, unlike others, was willing to accept it.

Because of this, Atherak let me keep it. There are things that my incarnation does that I do not speak of and will not. It is only known to me and the Athranaaks."

Ashontrah: "Atherak is the Athranaaks."

Xarsha: "You are correct."

Ashontrah the Athranaak and the Garden of Bones. Two large Fallen Guard unlike any who have ever been here before. They are aggressive. Xarsha raises his hand and they return to their positions.

Xarsha: "You are being granted a great honor. What happens here now will determine if those loyal to you may receive somewhat of the same honor."

Ashontrah: "What is this honor I am receiving?"

Xarsha: "You will receive these offerings of Atherak inside the Athranaak. Come."

Ashontrah stands beneath the Athranaak. Chains with hooks drop down. There are bits of flesh stuck to them.

Xarsha: "Do not be frightened."

Ashontrah: "I am not."

Ashontrah wraps her hands around one of the hooks. It lifts her up. She enters into the Athranaak. Where she entered there is a swirl of spiritual energy. She walks to it. A spirit reaches out. Xarsha steps up behind Ashontrah.

Xarsha: "This is like a filter of the dead. Those who are meant to transcend will move on to the different level of the Athranaak.

While the spirit is in this swirl it almost has no conscious. Like it is in a catatonic state. In some small way still able to notice and reach out. They have no ability to free themselves from the swirl no matter how powerful the being may be. Come."

Ashontrah walks up a spiral staircase up to the next level of the Athrnaak.

Xarsha: "Here the spiritual energy is separated. The ones who are claimed to the borderlands this is where it happens."

Inside the Athranaak is far larger than it appears on the outside. Where Ashontrah sees the spiritual energy as it comes up through it has two pyramid objects. One facing up and one facing down. They are next to each other.

Spiritual energy flows up one higher into the Athranaak while the reverse one seems to be pulling something out of the spiritual energy. Ashontrah approaches closer to it. She sees that the reverse one is pulling out souls. They go from a spirit form into a manifest form of themselves.

She sees this one being who gets pulled out and he falls on the floor in front of her. He is laying on his stomach. Coils come from the Athranaak and pierce into him. They drag him. She sees this happen to another being and then another.

Ashontrah: "Who are they?"

Xarsha: "They are the ones condemned. The wickedness and their decisions. What they led in their physical and spiritual lives. They are the ones meant for the borderlands."

Ashontrah sees some of the spiritual energy float away off and out through the walls of the Athranaak.

Ashontrah: "What are those?"

Xarsha: "Beings whose timelines have been cut short. This still presents a problem to Atherak. One he is still correcting. Beings that do not belong here. Come. I leave you here now."

Ashontrah sees a chair before her.

Xarsha: "I must leave you. Sit. Atherak will be with you soon."

Asontrah notices a shining light way up high inside the chamber she is sitting in.

Ashontrah: "What is that?"

Xarsha: "I am not allowed to speak of that." Then he hurries away.

Atherak: "Sit. I see you have returned once again Ashontrah. I am pleased by your presence here. Your pink light warms this room in a cold place such as this. Tell me of Midgard. What have those that are loyal to you. What have they been like lately?"

Ashontrah: "I made a speech to them earlier. I asked who would stand beside me."

Atherak: "This came with a good response?"

Ashontrah: "There are many who say they will be by my side. I would like to see it in their actions."

Atherak: "In their actions. What actions have they shown you?"

Ashontrah: "None yet."

Atherak: "Seems to be the way of this existence. So many speak loudly and of greatness. But what do they do to show this greatness? The enemies of Asherah have come to me."

Ashontrah: "Why do they come to you?"

Atherak: "Bartering for power. You are understand that there are no sides that I choose. They offer things too. Things that I find of value. But yet, their greatness is small in comparison to yours and what you have to offer me. If greatness is what they seek then they should seek it through you."

Ashontrah: "Anyone who understands what you are would fear you."

Atherak: "Oh I hope so. I watch your Midgard a lot through my dead. They are my dead. You understand this. Only beings of such great power as yourself understand this. Others seems to try to harness them as if they were meant to serve the living."

Atherak laughs: "They are my dead. They are my Myrrdonite. They are my Rottlings. My Fallen. I am an artist. Like you are an artist. So many are. I think all beings have it in them. Wouldn't you say?

To be an artist. To create or to destroy. To nurture or to inflict. You understand this yes? Ah I have spoken too much. Small talk. I enjoy your company here.

As I am sure you are aware, I have spoken to some of those who are loyal to you. I have even spoken to those who are enemies of Asherah and Arku. Ah yes, you are perfection. Beauty of the utmost perfection. Flesh that I would never taint. And you know how much I love to rip flesh. Should I show you?"

Ashontrah: "Maybe another time."

Atherak takes a long quill. Coils come down from the top of the chamber. A liquid comes out of the coils. As the liquid is brought before Ashontrah it changes and colors and glows brightly.

Atherak takes his quill and paints inside Ashontrah's pink light. Symbols that only she can see. Atherak's vessel does the same to her physical body. He produces mist and smoke from his hands upon her form.

Atherak: "Very well. Those who follow you. They have begun to understand what I offer them yes? Do you believe they are ready for it? Tell me Ashontrah. Do you believe ones who swear loyalty are ready for the gifts I offer them?"

Ashontrah: "There are a few whom I believe are ready."

Atherak: "Ah yes. May I ask your opinion? As you are a being of power and utmost beauty. I have heard whispers of beings from other existences. You know how I feel about balance. Have you heard these same whispers?"

Ashontrah: "I have heard them through Mind Power and True Self Connection groups on Facebook."

Atherak: "You understand why I keep Mevinah here."

Ashontrah: "Why do you keep him?"

Atherak: "I have heard whispers of him being some piece of something bigger. That this other being named Melkor who I have had dealings with before is another piece of this.

You know it annoys me Ashontrah. Great power and beauty that you are. You know what really irks me? Pretenders. Rumors. And those who speak of them. Let me show you an example."

Atherak brings forth a being...

Atherak: "This being from Midgard. Yes, there they would look at her as some innocent young woman. Have you known what damage her tongue has done? Her words. I would have her tell you, but my artist has been working on her. You understand this. Her words.

Her rumors lead to the death and the ending of a timeline for three and for a young one who was meant for better things. You know much of timelines don't you? The webs the weaves of the Norns.

You understand the domino effect of things. Because of what this one did many timelines were changed. Many entered my borderlands who were not supposed to be here. All because of a mouth that spewed poison. Now she drinks it."

Ashontrah sees a large tube go into the young woman's mouth. It sounds like dentist drills. A black liquid spurts from her mouth, nose, and eyes.

Atherak: "You see I am an artist. Shouldn't one swallow their own rumors they produce? I think so. Away with this one. Do you find me cruel Ashontrah?"

Ashontrah: "Yes I do."

Atherak: "I am only cruel to be kind. As a poet would say."

Ashontrah: "What is the light up above us here in the chamber?"

Atherak: "Something very precious to me. I do not wish to speak of it."

Ashontrah: "I understand."

Atherak: "We all have things and little treasures that we keep to ourselves. You understand this. Your upgrade is complete."

He brings up an Athranaak.

Atherak: "Your chariot home. I enjoy your company. Until next time."

Ashontrah: "I look forward to it. I like being around you. You should be with your vessel more often."

Atherak: "You understand that I am quite busy. But we will speak again. More often. Tell the Elf King and his mate I will be sending for them soon. If I may advise something Ashontrah, the Elf King and his mate are of value to you. They will follow you to the end like others will. And for this, they will be rewarded by me."

Ashontrah: "Why would you reward them for following me?"

Atherak: "Because of the wicked they are going to send to me. Oh it is like I am writing a play. I am just waiting for the cast to show up. Then I will have my own puppets dancing.

You should go now. I have much to do. Not as much as you need to be doing. By the way, I have something for your haters. Consider this a bonus... Until next time Ashontrah. Keep shining your warm light in cold places."

About puzzles...

The borderlands is closed off. Atherak closed it. Beings cannot go there without a puzzle. These are puzzles in the physical that open to the borderlands. Like a gateway.

There are other things the Athranaaks can make. They are called the Raw Ones. They have only been made a few times in this existence. One was made to hunt a renegade Myrrdonite. They are stronger than Myrrdonites.

A Count of Pain that had an idea during the Renaissance Era where most of the puzzles come from to make these puzzles based on the old ones that no one could really find.

This is the Renaissance Era. If you heard of one of the puzzles you had to take a trip overseas and travel and risk death to get it. Only high educated people would even know of them.

The person the Count influenced was an aristocrat. He was born into a wealthy family. He was a sculpturer and an artist. He was influenced by the Count to make the puzzles.

The aristocrat made a trip from France into the Middle East all the way into old Bactria area. He got some kind of infection there and almost died.

He saw one of the original puzzles made by another long ago. He offered to buy it. The old woman who owned it would not sell it.

He finally convinced her for a price to sculpt a copy of it. It was in the shape of a tall pointed pyramid. After that he got really sick and on his journey back he almost died.

This Count of Pain came to him when he was sick. He was on a ship journeying back to France and he was dying. This Count of Pain offered to restore his life and not have him die if he completed the puzzle.

The aristocrat agreed to this. He made it back to France and continued working on the puzzle with the help of the Count on how to make it.

He went into seclusion and people thought he was crazy. Many of his servants ended up leaving him.

He did have a servant who was very loyal to him. The one who came with him on his journey and stayed beside him. He finally finished it.

When he completed the puzzle he opened it. The Count of Pain came through and merged with him. The Count took over his physical body and threw his soul essence into the borderlands.

In the estate that he lived on he did a lot of sacrifices and cut people up. He had bodies strewn from the ceilings and everything. The manservant had helped him do it.

When the Count of Pain was able to take this body the Athranaak reacted and created a Raw One. They don't need a puzzle to enter the living realm. They can just do it. They are a puzzle. They are strong and vile.

The Raw One came through and killed all the captured intended sacrifices on the estate. Then he went for the Count and ripped him up.

He tore his soul back out of his body. He left the manservant alive then went back through. He took the Count of Pain back to the borderlands.

The manservant took the puzzle and went way far into Eastern Europe and made several other puzzles. He never opened them but for some reason he was obsessed with making them.

He made 13 puzzles. Then he got up one day and left where he was. He took these puzzles and put them in different places in the world.

He took a round puzzle in Syria and just dropped it into a stream. One of them he sold. Another he traded for a room and night stay because the Innkeeper's daughter saw him looking at them on the table and she liked one of them.

The innkeeper said "If you don't have any money give one to my daughter and I will give you a meal and place to stay for the night."

The last puzzle was with him when he died somewhere in the Sahara desert. One of the people in the caravan he was in took it. Each puzzle has passed hands. The original 13 are made of stone except for one which is petrified wood.

Mist Weavers who are also known as the Veil Weavers are the ones who created the veils and mist between the realms and existences. They came shortly after the Atheron.

Atherak speaks to Ashontrah...

8:30pm Atherak: "This is a teaser just for you. Because you are special."

Atherak brings Count and Countess of Pain.

Atherak: "Come my Count and Countess. My Xarsha and Xexian. I have good news for you. Both of you.

I have granted you Xexian to have a vessel. One that would choose you properly. There are many you will be able to choose from.

Since you serve Ashontrah this vessel must be willing and loyal to her. Not only feminine, but also feminine strength, but not obsessed with physical feminine beauty. That is not what Ashontrah needs.

She needs a strong right hand to wield and enforce her will. You have accepted this willingly."

Xexian: "My will in the Athranaaks. My will is yours. I do as you will me to."

Atherak: "That is what I like about you Xexian. You accepted your death in life. In fact, you embraced it. As a Myrrdonite you embraced that in what you are."

Xexian: "My pain and my suffering is my own. It is much deserved for what I did in life."

Atherak: "Yes you are unique among mortals. You shall have a vessel."

Atherak: "As for you Xarsha, I need you. The fall is coming to Midgard. Your continent once one of beauty, mystery, enchantment.

From its nature, its elements, and the children of that. What did man and others do to this place of yours? Violate it. This is where I need you Xarsha. Your pain and suffering is great.

Now I grant you a gift. You will be my first... when the fall comes you will bring these wicked to me. Their physicals, their spirituals, will be mine. You do not act until the fall. For this I shall reward you."

8:42pm Atherak pulls out Xarsha's core. An Athranaak forms around it and spins. It opens revealing a different core. Xarsha lays lifeless in Atherak's arms.

Atherak: "No man. No spiritual being shall ever be able to harm you. You will walk among the dead. You will claim the souls of the wicked after the fall. With this new core you will be one of my Athernite."

The core is placed and sealed back into Xarsha. His eyes open. He looks at himself.

Xarsha: "I have changed. I know what I must do now. When the time comes those who have pillaged my land, violated my sactuary on Midgard, I will rip their souls apart and send them to you my master."

Atherak: "You have always impressed me Xarsha. Do this after the fall and I will reward you even greater than I have. Your physical incarnation is very important to me. I will reward it and increase its power."

Xarsha: "You are most generous master."

Atherak: "Am I not? Now go. Begin your planning. Through your incarnation you will know what to do after the fall. The first of my Athernite. These three pieces will go to the next ones."

What appears to be little Athernaaks are floating in front of Atherak.

Atherak: "I will create Myrrdonites with vessels. Ones who will be able to walk between my borderlands and Midgard. Ones that will walk through all realms and existences. They will be my judgement. Now for my next appointment... They should know that the way to rise is through Ashontrah."

8:50pm The Elven King Lyindrinar and his mate Eeaynna arrive...

Lyindrinar: "Greeting Atherak. We are joyous to see you again."

Atherak: "Joyous. I am not sure if I know what that means. Yet still, your presence here is welcome. Do I still frighten you Eeaynna?"

Eeaynna: "A little."

Atherak: "Please sit King."

Lyindrinar sits down....

Atherak: "I have something for the both of you tonight. Since you are generous to Ashontrah I choose to be generous back. Relax...

Your physical incarnation is quite impressive King. I am going to upgrade your physical. I want your incarnation to have a closer connection with nature, the elements, and the children of them.

This upgrade I give you will make your physical immune to the poisons and venom of nature such as from plants, animals, snakes, insects. In fact when I am done with this they will not even desire to poison you.

Next I will be giving your physical the ability to communicate with nature. The plants, the animals... you will be able to understand them. When you speak to them they will understand you no matter what language you speak.

They will come to you in aid whenever needed. Before, during, and after the fall. You shall be surrounded by many of them. They will be like familiars to you.

Care for them as I know you will. For you are a good King. After placing the second and final upgrade for this evening I sew. I bless this... awake."

Lyindrinar: "Thank you Atherak. Once again."

Atherak: "Have your mate sit."

Eeaynna sits down...

Atherak: "Relax child. I have two upgrades for you tonight. First I shall give you what I gave your mate. Physical immunity to nature poisons and venom. This will also allow you to heal others from them.

Now I place the second which will give you communication with plants and animals. They will be able to lend their energy to you and you will be able to lend your energy to them in a healing fashion as you are. They will help heal you and you will help heal them with a touch. With these two sealed I sew. I figured I would do something for you and your mate that have to do with the nature of Midgard and the children of it. Awake child."

Lyindrinar: "We both thank you for this."

Atherak: "You are very welcome. You will do much before, during, and after the fall. You and your mate are loyal to Ashontrah. Those that you will bring after the fall to Ashontrah will follow through you. For this you will have a small kingdom here on Midgard. In nature."

Lyindrinar: "Thank you once again Atherak. May I ask you something?"

Atherak: "You may ask me."

Lyindrinar: "What ever happened to the former Elven King?"

Atherak: "Oh him. You did a fine job on him. Do you wish to see?"

Lyindrinar: "I am not quite sure."

Eeaynna: "I wish to see."

Atherak: "Oh. A different side of you I see. That impresses me. Let's see how much of this side you reveal now."

Atherak turns to a being carrying his own head. In his body is hooks with heavy chains. His head is in front of him chained with deformed arms coming out of the neck. It is dragging.

The mouth looks like someone drove nails through it and closed it. There is a stench of death and rot. Attached to these big chains pierced through his body there is what looks like a wooden Athranaak.

Atherak: "What do you think?"

Eeaynna is staring at it but not terrified.

Lyindrinar: "Even though the cruelty may seem extreme I feel no pity for him."

Atherak: "And you shouldn't. What do you feel for him Eeaynna?"

Eeaynna: "I would let my actions speak but I would not offend you by doing so."

Atherak: "Do so."

Eeaynna looks at Lyindrinar. He nods. Eeaynna walks up to the being and stomps him on the head.

Atherak: "Lovely. Release your suffering this being has caused you. For it is deep and goes back a long long time. Have you ever told your mate how this being slaughtered your kind? Chained them in his secret little place. What he did to torture them. You were just a pup then weren't you? But you saw it all."

Eeaynna starts to weep.

Atherak: "Feel no pity for this being. Understand King there are those in Alfheim whose crimes have gone unpunished."

Lyindrinar: "Yes. I suspected there may have been a few. I wish to ask you something Atherak. I did not know this deep suffering pain of my mate. Were there others involved?"

Atherak: "Yes."

Lyindrinar gets angry: "I will find them. I will make them pay for what they did to my love."

Atherak: "Oh yes King. You will. They will be mine when you are done with them."

Eeaynna: "I want to see what you do with them."

Atherak: "Believe me child. That may be something you wish now but you have only a small understanding of pain and suffering. You are pure. You will heal those who are dying. You see there have been threads that have almost been cut.

Fate and destiny that have almost been changed. Life and death cheated. But you, you have what I would like to say... ended that threat a little by healing those who are not meant to die at the time. Remember this."

Atherak: "You are both loyal to Ashontrah. Use these upgrades. They are gifts from me. They will aid you after the fall. You may return to your kingdom."

They both say: "Thank you Atherak."

Atherak: "I shall see you both again soon. You are generous to Ashontrah. Both spiritually and physically. Because of this I have generosity to give you. I will have more upgrades for you soon."

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard