Melting of the Eternal Ice


Intuitive guidance session and core fusion for Hazel by my servant Atherak...

Your true self arrives and is offered a drink of wine.

Atherak: "What is your name?"

Your true self: "My name is Casianna."

Atherak: "What kind of being are you?"

Casianna: "I am primordial frost nymph."

She has very long ears pointy ears, blue hair, light blue skin. She almost looks like she is covered in frost but this is the texture of her skin.

She is wearing a long white gown. She has white wings. She seems rather weary of Atherak.

Atherak: "Are you weary child?"

Casianna: "I must admit. This place. It frightens me inside."

Atherak: "What place would you like to be?"

Casianna: "Within the ice."

Atherak: "Is that where you feel safe?"

Casianna: "Yes."

Atherak: "Close your eyes child... Is this more suitable?"

You are in an ice palace. There are ice sculptures everywhere. There is a light frost of snow freshly fallen.

Casianna: "Yes. I feel more comfortable here. Thank you. I would want to ask how you did that. But I believe that I am here for you to ask the questions."

Atherak: "That is precise. Tell me your story."

Casianna: "My story begins long ago yet it is a sad one."

Ashontrah: "This is not a past vision reading."

Atherak: "Tell me of how you are now."

Casianna: "I feel that things are changing. As a primordial frost nymph I am empowered with the eternal ice of this existence. It is beginning to melt. I noticed not too long ago the condensation on the ice as if it were sweating. It speaks to me but I cannot quite understand all of it."

Atherak: "What is it you do not understand about it?"

Casianna: "It speaks to me in a language that is lost to my kind. I have spent much time trying to decipher it. My answer lies here on Midgard. That is why I have an incarnation here and have reincarnated since then."

Atherak: "The ice melts. What happens when it melts?"

Casianna: "It will flood the realms. I sense a sinister force behind this but yet I cannot tell who it is."

Atherak: "Sinister forces are all around in this existence. Quite a few of them in fact."

Casianna: "I don't understand. I hear others speaking of a new cycle. Is the eternal ice supposed to melt? What will happen when it does?"

Atherak: "It will wash away the old."

Casianna: "And everyone with it?"

Atherak: "Not everyone."

Casianna: "I have a sense that you understand such things."

Atherak: "I have an understanding of a lot of things. Tell me primordial frost creature, what do you plan to do now since your ice is melting?"

Casianna: "I wish to understand it. Though I don't know if I should stop it or not. I wanted to bring this attention to Asherah but there is so much that she was attending to already. I believe that maybe she was buying time. Since she has been gone the ice has melted faster."

Atherak: "All things change child."

Casianna: "What does change bring them?"

Atherak: "Rebirth."

Casianna: "Am I meant to be reborn?"

Atherak: "Possibly. Would you like to look?... You will be entering into the new cycle. Reborn. What does ice become when it melts?"

Casianna: "Water."

Atherak: "Water is the essence of life. Find your answers there."

Casianna: "How is Dolloiandea? I haven't spoken to her for a few days."

Atherak: "Dolloiandea has been reborn. As will you be."

Casianna: "Thank you. I feel more at ease now."

Atherak: "You will understand the changes within yourself in the time to come. You will become part of the new cycle. Changed and reborn. Dolloiandea already knows the answer. When the time comes you will know it as well. That is all I can give you for now."

Casianna: "Thank you. I have more questions but at least you have given me answers to ones I have searched for."

Atherak: "Your incarnation wishes to ask you questions."

Casianna: "Yes. I have been eager to connect with my incarnation. Anything I can do."

Atherak: "You are here for a fusion."

Casianna: "Yes."

Atherak: "We will perform that."

Questions from your incarnation Hazel....

Q2. How can I strengthen psychic senses and connection to you?

Casianna: "Through the elemental frost and water."

Q3. What is my goal in midgard?

Casianna: "I came to Midgard to search for answers. Now I know it is to preserve the new cycle. This has to do with water."

Q4. Any advice regarding my Lycan transformation? Is this be the right path for me?

Casianna: "Yes it is a direct path. I have been spiritually trying to become a frost wolf."

Q5. How can I better prepare for the plague?

Casianna: "Connect yourself more spiritually. Prepare yourself physically. Atherak there anything you can offer that can help my incarnation?"

Atherak: "There is magic."

Casianna: "And who will perform this magic?"

Atherak: "I will. I have a vessel that I am using who is close to Ashontrah. Guided by Thoth and the All-Father. They have granted this vessel the knowledge of the Ancient Magic which can help."

Casianna: "I would like that."

Atherak: "Then we shall probably speak again after your fusion."

Q6. I had a feeling towards having wings in my physical, would it possible for me to achieve them?

Casianna: "In time with a lot of work."

Atherak begins your core fusion...

Casianna: "The wine is making me sleep."

Atherak: "You will dream. Pleasant dreams."

Myrrdonite coils come from the Athranaak. They create a place for Casianna to lay down. Your incarnation is brought through a Myrrdonite rift.

Atherak: "Spiritual core and physical essence. I activate my Athranaak."

Athranaak coils bring the spiritual and physical and sew them together. Then they bring Atherak the final thread to make the knot that stitches you together.

Atherak cuts open both your spiritual and physical. He exposes the core and essence. Myrrdonite coils connect them together.

Atherak: "Your spiritual core and physical essence are now one and shall be with all its abilities forever more. The core fusion is blessed."

Casianna awakens in her ice palace.

If you are serious about connecting with your true self I recommend joining my new group.
True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard