Ladies of the Blood Rose


This post has mature sensual content. I want you to see complexity that is Ashontrah. You should know who I am. My darkness and all. I am not here to hide. We should be who we are... I am the predator who shall care for you.

Ashontrah: We do not have any time to waste. I need a very powerful team.

Exosaura: Do you have any candidates? If we focus on a select group of people we may be able to speed things along quicker. The others, however, will be left in the dust.

Or we could go on a different route and try to offer something to everyone, so everyone has a chance to be here in full but it may take a bit longer. It is your call my Dear.

Ashontrah: I want you by my side more than anyone. You understand my brutality and my desires. We will be ruthless. Be ready to shed blood.

Exosaura: I was watching the Discovery Channel and saw a Lioness had the head of a deer in her mouth to eat. It was the ultimate meal for her protein. It inspired me.

Watching a recent news video with the physical of Ashoweah...

Ashontrah: His presence in Midgard is impressive. I was not expecting it to be so powerful already. I do not know how much more power he will bring here before the fall.

Exosaura: I was just watching him. His spirit is wrapped around his physical body. Its very overpowering. It is both in and out. They are one but in a constricting sort of way. I hope this makes sense.

Ashontrah: This is a dangerous game. We shall dance in Midgard. The stakes are Midgard itself.

Exosaura: The dilemma is many are afraid to even leave their current lives because of their current predicament whether it be family, their jobs, or whatever. There needs to be a way to get it through their heads that there is a much bigger problem at stake. Many do not have the courage to move forward.

I see so much talk of what they will do, and how much they want to protect you, but I don't see any progress in the physical. They need to put that passion to use.

Ashontrah: I do not put my trust in their words of loyalty or protection. I want to see their actions.

Exosaura: Even Nebula Mother has said the majority in the group need to physically exercise and practice their individual strengths in the physical.

Ashontrah: I think a female team would be perfect. The Varkar are all male. We should balance that out.

Exosaura: There are not many I trust. We would have to be tight knit, and they would have to be actually doing the work now. I am hoping to find females who are worthy. We could use an assassin.

Ashontrah: Artemis would be good for that. It cannot be me. My presence here will make it impossible for me to stealth. I am too bright.

Exosara: I am training to be a thief, and because of who I am as Lust, I know all the sensitive and delicate spots of a person. I know their anatomy and energy from their inner core to the tip of their hairs. Use me.

Ashontrah: I want to touch your delicate spots. We should explore each other to find them... Oh my, how quickly my thoughts shift from business to pleasure. We are going to have to make love after every battle.

Ashontrah establishes her Ladies of the Blood Rose...

I have established my all-female team. I have Exosaura, Yashadite, Artemis, and Pisch. I may add more to this team over time. This what I am starting with.

Ashontrah: Ashoweah has his Varkar. They are all male. I want my own team that is all powerful females. You have been chosen to be in my team.

I want my ladies in good shape. Beautiful and deadly. It will be so satisfying to dominate as a female team. We are not damsels in distress.

Ashontrah: Exosaura I want your power of seduction in full in Midgard. We will need this. You are Lust. This is to our advantage. We cannot forget the power you can have in seducing enemies. Exosaura is our Seductress and Temptress.

Artemis: I am honored, Ashontrah. I'm actually in the middle of a workout as I type. Just got off the treadmill, dripping in sweat and felt compelled to come on Facebook, haha.

Ashontrah: Exosaura is very good at playing a damsel in distress role. I love this about her. She can use this as a distraction. We will take them out when they are focused on her.

This team must be cohesive so any past drama needs to be overcome. I need you to be like sisters.

Exosaura: Ashontus and I were discussing who should be on this team and who shouldn’t. We went through a select number of candidates who were female and had made physical progress on Midgard.

If you were a female just sitting on your ass and not doing shit and just complaining then we definitely would not have picked you. But I am highly satisfied with those we have.

Ashontrah in a conversation with Exosaura...

Ashontrah: I want you to be extremely sexy. I need you to capture attention.

Exosaura: This body is changing as my Ashuvalarmus system becomes more healthy. And a few moments ago I brought more of my sexual power here. I do even need to look at myself to know it’s there. Me casually laying down is turning myself on. Do not worry my Love. Your Temptress is rapidly coming. In more ways than one.

Ashontrah: You are my weapon. My sexy weapon. Your lust is going to be very valuable.

Exosaura: You may use me up any time you wish. I will have katanas and guns for weapons. My armor shall be light and fitting.

Ashontrah: Oh I will enjoy you very much. I want you to affect the our enemies with your special charm. You may gain their secrets.

Exosaura: You know how much I enjoy sharing deep dark and dirty secrets with you.

Ashontrah: Your power is in your seductiveness. This needs to be your focus. Make them beg for you.

Exosaura: There hasn’t been a being alive who hasn’t craved for me. This will be fun. I will bring this power here in the physical.

Ashontrah: Oh wow please do. I want to feel this craving and experience the full effect of your seduction. I am going to delight in watching you work your power. Then of course you will be with me after.

Exosaura: I will be thinking of devouring you savagely while seducing them.

Ashontrah: Only you could fulfill this role. I do not do seduction. I will take them out after you do your part. My plans depend on your seduction. Make this your priority. I need you.

Exosaura: Oh this excites me. I suppose it’s time to unlock Plan C of my power. I need to progress faster after all.

Ashontrah: Exosaura this is what I want from you in Midgard. Be my Bloody Creature Poster Girl. Be my Savage Sweetheart. Be my Sexy Weapon. Let me unleash you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OGtu91HvZ0

Exosaura: I am in love with this song. This will be my theme song. It describes me perfectly.

Ashontrah: Will you be this for me in Midgard?

Exosaura: I wouldn’t be any other way. When people see me they will be brought down to their knees. They will never have enough.

Ashontrah: You are my girl. I love this.

Exosaura: Your girl... I love it when you call me this. I shall be your Bloody Sexual Vixen.

Ashontrah: Our focus is Midgard. After the fall this is where the real fun is going to be. Do everything necessary to bring this sexy seduction power here. Be Exosaura physically.

Exosaura: I’ll light the candles and take a dip into your waters. Embrace me and drown all of who I am. I am craving to feel your magic again and never want to breathe anything else again.

All I will breathe in and feel is your magic, your waters, and existence. You’ll take me on and burn me ruthlessly. Engulfing my entire heart into flames. Showing no mercy to me. 

You make me crave for more. Take it. Take it all, you’ll say. Faster! Faster!! I’ll scream. Over. And over. And over. And finally we explode.

Everything explodes we are destroyed from the heat, only to be resurrected by our warmth and embrace.... oh Ashontus. You make me into such a dangerous woman.

Ashontrah: This is exactly what I want. Oh yes my Exosaura. I will suffocate you in my magic and drown you in my passionate embrace. I shall devour all that you are. Feel me with your entire being. You are mine.

Exosaura: Oh yes I am yours my Love. I’m your weapon, your Vixen. Suffocate me with your passionate pleasure until I can no longer breathe this filthy air that isn’t yours. Squeeze me until I am finished. Finish me off my Love. Make me climax until there is nothing left.

Ashontrah: You are perfect for me. You delight me in every way. Your sexuality and brutality turns me on. I shall dominate you and take you over and give you more pleasure than you ever imagined.

Exosaura: When we meet, bite me and mark your territory so others may know I am yours.

Ashontrah: I will vanquish you until you surrender yourself to me completely.

Exosaura: I want you to rip my clothes off right now. I am aching to be dominated by you. I want to cling to you while leaving scratches on your back with my claws while you have your way with me.

Oh Ashontus I can feel the pleasure now. It’s making me hunger for you. I want to get down on my knees and pull your dress. I am at your mercy. This feels so good.

Ashontrah: I want pounce on you so hard it breaks the bed. I want to destroy the room. I want to destroy everything around us.

Exosaura: Oh yes! When we are together nothing will survive our love making and lust unless it is strong enough to.

Ashontrah: All that is weak and unworthy shall perish. You my Exosaura are both worthy and strong. You are my powerful weapon. I shall condition you to be the best. The most seductive sexy being ever.

Exosaura: Use me to slaughter, hunt, and bring armies and the most powerful warriors to their knees. I will bring them to you in any condition you ask for.

Ashontrah: This is why you shall always be my favorite. You and I are meant to be. I love you my Exosaura. We are going to have so much fun together. I am so glad I have you. No one else understands my personality like you do. You are the only one I can share my deepest darkest desires and secrets with.

Exosaura: Your dark secrets turn me on. There are savage cruel things you do that might stun others but I would genuinely love. It’s the perks of being us. You are my best friend. I love you my dark magical Lover.

October 5th...

Ashontrah: Exoshantrah shall be remade and be our base of operations for our all-female team. I am going to go grant Nebula Mother the power to re-create our realm exactly how it was before. She can do this over and over if need be.

Exosaura: I am excited what we will put in our War Room.  Our Sisters of Blood will be the first to visit.

Ashontrah: Nebula Mother is empowered. Our realm shall be restored soon. She is working in on it now.

Atherak: Since you have an all-female team I have something for you Ashontrah.

Ashontrah: I adore her. Thank you Atherak. We shall find her a body in the physical.

Atherak: That can be arranged.

Ashontrah speaking to her Ladies...

Ashontrah: I have a very special female addition to our team on the spiritual side. I must find her a female vessel in the physical.

She won't be here to look pretty. A big strong woman would be the best vessel. Someone who is very athletic. I might have to wait until after the fall so I can put her in someone.

Beauty is not something I am looking for with her. She is to be intimidating.

Exosaura: I want to meet her.

Ashontrah: You will meet her soon. She is ready to join our girls team on the spiritual side.

Exosaura: Where did you manage to find such a being? I am eager to meet her.

Ashontrah: She was given to me.

Exosaura: A powerful female that punishes the enemies before her. That is fitting. I will enjoy her thoroughly.

Ashontrah: She is perfect for us.

Exosaura: Morally grey, cold blooded, loyal, and powerful I assume.

Ashontrah: Let me introduce the female addition to our team... Xexian Countess of Pain.

She was the serial killer Aileen Wuornos in life. I shall bring her to the physical to be by my side in Midgard.

Posts about Xexian...
Myrrdonite Trial of Blood
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/483469765428390/

Part One: Epic Events of the Trial of Blood
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/486895235085843/

Part Two: Epic Events of the Trial of Blood...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/permalink/487434541698579/

Ashontrah in a discussion with Exosaura...

Ashontrah: I think about what it is means to fall in love. I do not know if I understand the concept when beings say they are in love...

I want you with me for eternity. I want to make love with you every night and wake up next to you every morning. I want to share my beautiful intimate moments with you. I also want to ravage you and throw you against the bed. I want to devour and sexually dominate you.

I want to viciously torture and destroy our enemies together. I want to watch you use your power of seduction to bring men to their knees then make love to you after seeing you work your charm.

If this is not love then I want this more. This is what I want. You are what I want. I do not have deep feelings for most.

For me to feel this level of connection is a very rare gift. I cherish what we have together. You are one of a kind and irreplaceable to me.

I think this goes beyond the concept of love. I do not even think love is a powerful enough word for what I have with you.

Exosaura: You are right. I have never experienced this kind of feeling with anyone else in my entire lifetime. It has never been this intense. I have never been this comfortable.

I am secretive, mysterious, dangerous, and destructive. But with you I share all of my secrets with, I am honest with you about everything. I am scheming about my enemies, I can be dangerous and savage with you, we destroy with the very climax of our love.

Ashontrah: You are the best seducer. Surrender to me Exosaura...

Exosaura: We are going to have so much fun together. I surrender my all to you my Love. You stole the key to my heart and you swallowed the key. I want to sensually dance with you.

Ashontrah: I would love that. I should be able to come see you tomorrow at our pleasure palace. I am pretty sure Nebula Mother remade everything in Exoshantrah by now.

Exosaura: She has. I have been resting in her core since I didnt have anywhere to lay my head. The Land of Tortured Souls and the Twilight Realm aren't the most comfortable places to relax.

Ashontrah: Nebula Mother knows all about us. I wonder what she will say about me. Ask her why my sexual power can destroy a realm. Maybe she knows.

Exosaura: Her words hold so much power. She has gotten so much more powerful.

Nebula Mother: Do you know what the feminine aspect of creation truly is? At the center of it all, there is destruction. At the center of its Creation, there must be Destruction.

That is why you as Lust who are in the center of Love demand sacrifices. Demand death. When she climaxes all of her energy goes into her raw center and breaks out. It calls upon the deepest darkest depths of sacrifice and death itself.

She clings on to Lust, and everything must be destroyed. No exceptions. If you survive, you are worthy of her love and creation, if you are not you shall die. This is part of Change. That is what she calls upon when she climaxes. She calls upon the center of it all.

Exosaura: May I receive my perfect lover award now?

Ashontrah: This is incredible. She knows me so well. You are perfect for me in every way.

I shall create a thousand beings to be sacrificed at my climax tomorrow. A sacrifice to enhance your lust and seduction. My gift to you.

Exosaura: You are so good to me Love.

Ashontrah: I just granted Nebula Mother the ability to make our thousand sacrifices. Just tell her what you want them to be like. She will make them ready for us. Then I won't have to spend time making them when I arrive.

Exosaura: I want them to be human-like. That will make me feel better. To know I have my high heel down on their backs and could command them at any moment or else they'll die... It's nice to think about.

Ashontrah: I let her know... "Nebula Mother make a thousand of what Exosaura wants for her sacrifice. Have it ready before I arrive tomorrow."

October 6th...

Ashontrah: How did our sacrifices turn out? Are they all made and ready? Their essence sacrificed to increase your lust and seduction power. I need my weapon to be powerful.

Exosaura: Yes Nebula Mother did a fantastic job. They look powerful but obviously not powerful enough to withstand our climax.

Arku was special. I am sure the moment he met you he knew you were more important than anything in this entire existence. Others don't seem to get that. It is a very rare thing that someone is worthy of you.

Ashontrah: I doubt any male could fulfill me emotionally or sensually.

Exosaura: I trust that there is one male for you, if Father says there is one. Just one however. All other men seem unworthy.

Ashontrah: He would have to be powerful enough to seduce me. I do not know if that is possible. The male who is able to win my heart and cause me to fall deeply romantically in love with him is the one who is worthy of me. So far only Lust and Seduction herself has such power to seduce me.

Speaking of destruction. Let's meet up and make love. I won't destroy the realm this time. I can now focus it to do whatever I want. Destroy or create. The stronger the climax the more powerful the effect. This one will focus on the thousand sacrifices and the empowerment of your lust.

Exosaura: The pleasure has overtaken me quickly. I am getting so lost in it.

Ashontrah: Oh wow... The sacrifices have been made. I shall pour a thousand essences into you into your lust and seduction. Bring it to Midgard my sexy weapon.

Exosaura: I feel so hot. I want more of you. This love making between us only increased my hunger even more. I am such a greedy bitch.

Ashontrah: Craving Roses. Greedy and and Cruel. I am coming for you... Blackbriar - Preserved Roses... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V3RliuDbZM

Ashontrah: If you work me up again I will sacrifice a star to your beauty.

Exosaura: My Dear, anything if it means I can get my claws on you.

Ashontrah: Oh yes... You know exactly how to pleasure me. There is nothing that compares to you. I have Lust herself for my lover. My climax is building. The star is being pulled towards our pleasure planet.

Exosaura: I can only focus on you and how I want to devour you and how I want you to tear me to shreds. I cannot hold in my moans. I never can when it comes to you. They become one with me as they echo back at me. It increasing my sexual pleasure. I've got to have you. I have to have you all.

Ashontrah: I am climaxing and the star is exploding. You are getting the power of the star within you to increase your beauty physically and spiritually. Seductive Beauty of course.

Exosaura: I shall bring this to my physical immediately.

Ashontrah: You are my sexy weapon. I need you as alluring and seductive as possible. In Midgard you will entice men and bring them to my side to serve me.

Exosaura: I am more than willing to do this for you both in the spiritual and physical. I have been fantasizing about you training and conditioning me to be your weapon in the physical. I am incredibly eager to do this for you.

Ashontrah: You dominate men. And I shall dominate you.

Ashontrah: Why should Ashoweah and the Varkar get to have all the fun? This isn't a game of me trying to save the existence while they destroy it. No... This is a game of dominance. My favorite kind of game.

Exosaura: This excites me. I finally have another dominatrix by my side.

Ashontrah: This is my existence. I shall care for it.

I am the perfect balance of benevolence and malevolence, light and darkness, good and evil. I am both in every way. I am the sweet petals and the brutal thorns. I am Ashontrah the Blood Rose.

My new group... True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard