Phoenix Fire is not Phoenix Energy

I had an epiphany tonight. Phoenix Fire is not the same as Phoenix Energy. They are both from Phoenixes. Dragon Fire is also different from Dragon Energy.

I have experienced Phoenix Energy itself tonight for the second time. The last time I had this was Oct 31st.

All of the other times I have received Phoenix Fire instead of Phoenix Energy.

It is beyond description. So intense. Now I know why I had such a profound experience on Oct 31st and shared it.

It is Phoenix Energy that rips apart human consciousness, not Phoenix Fire.

I had to lay down on the ground in pain. My whole body was shaking.

My beautiful friend Zoe came to House Phoenix to check on me and encouraged me to continue -

"Your body is being reborn. A lot of implants and negative energy that was there won't be there anymore. I am sorry that it is painful Sister, push through...You will be much closer to your True Self once this is over." - Eurynome

Alana asked her friend Ty to check on me while I was receiving Phoenix Energy.

Ty said it is absolutely real Phoenix Energy. This is yet more evidence I connect and work with the real deal.

He doesn't think Phoenixes are of Source. He said Osiris used this energy to resurrect.

This makes sense to me. Phoenix Energy is highly destructive, which is not something that would be of Living Light. It is a Third Force energy.

I know Phoenix Energy can be harmful to humans. Humans cannot safely utilize Phoenix Energy. It can destroy worlds. Phoenix Fire is much safer.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard