Elven Psychic Senses

How did Legolas sense things in the wind or a fell voice in the air when others could not? It is Elven senses. Elves are known for their ability to sense and feel.

Thanks to the Elf series, my senses have gotten so much stronger. It goes far beyond empathic. That is why I always strive to go with my intuition above all.

Before I got my psychic sight back I was feeling everything. I can feel colors, shapes, how many beings are around, intentions, buildings, what was behind walls, what was on its way towards me, everything. I still prefer this first and use sight for additional details.

I could tell Arella "They are on their way, they are almost here." before she could see them. I even know who was coming before they arrive.

When a being speaks to me, I can feel the words and sense the intention behind them. That is better for me than psychic hearing. Truth vibrates through my bones.

When a being is lying or hiding something and I let them speak anyway just to hear what they have to say. I am able to sometimes sense what they are covering up. I am getting better at seeing the truth hidden behind the words.

Even some True Selves in IG sessions are not always fully honest in their answers, they only tell us what they want to share.

That is why I like to talk to many different beings before I come to conclusions about any particular topic. I have found that Nature beings are the most honest.

Speaking of Nature beings, one good thing about feeling everything is that I get to enjoy Nature realm food. The tastes, smells, everything. I highly recommend eating there.

I rely on the feelings instead of the appearance. It helps protect me from illusions. That is why Arella and I work well together, she is best at and seeing and I am best at sensing.

I can also sense energies and recognize the source. I am able to spot impostor energies very quickly.

Even now my psychic sight is not the best and it is not crystal clear. I sense all the other details. I like this more because it resonates through my body when I discover something.

The only time I get myself into trouble is when I ignore my intuition and try to rationalize my experience.

I have been trapped in illusions and am able to recognize them within a few minutes because they do not feel the same as the real thing. I can sense the false energies.

My strongest psychic traits are Claircognizance, Clairsentience, and Clairempathy.

They are becoming stronger and more powerful as I continue to evolve in my Elven transformation. These are gifts of the Elves.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard