Astral Body and Inner Child Debate

 
I think I should clarify things for you regarding the astral body and the inner child. Little did I realize when I received Phoenix Energy on Oct 31st and mine were destroyed that it would be such a controversial and divisive topic.

I shared a post with my discoveries of what happened. I did not research into astral bodies or inner children to decide if they could be burned or not. I did not go to House Phoenix with them in mind. I didn't even discuss the topic with the Phoenixes.

I went to House Phoenix and got blasted with Phoenix Energy. It is not the same as Phoenix Fire. I was able to do this because of the Elf series. My inner child and astral body were utterly destroyed. I made this observation and shared it with you.

I do not have any anti-inner child or anti-astral body agenda. I do not gain anything out of sharing this. I lost friends over this topic. I even have inner child and astral body subs on my Mind Power channel. What you do with your inner child or astral body is up to you. I have been true to sharing what I discover.

Phoenix Fire comes from Phoenix Force. Phoenix Force comes from Phoenix Energy. Phoenix Energy is part of the 10th Power Symphony.

Phoenix Fire is safe for humans. Phoenix Force is safe for some. Humans cannot safely use Phoenix Energy, it tears apart human consciousness and is highly destructive to anything human in your system. It can be incredibly dangerous.

I didn't realize at the time that Phoenix Fire was not the same as Phoenix Energy. I discovered that recently.

When I share my adventures, I am doing exactly that. I am not preaching that your astral body and inner child are bad for you. They could be part of the human system and essence. They might be natural for humans.

Phoenix Energy destroyed mine. Plain and simple, there is no way around that. It also destroyed my human consciousness. That does not mean you should get rid of yours.

I have discovered there is a false inner child implant. In my opinion, the closest you could get to a true inner child is your past memories and emotions. It is pure energy. These should not have to be healed and cleared over and over.

I do not personally think it should be a separate body or aspect. Some think it should, I leave that up to you. It is just my opinion. You are free to disagree.

I have even discussed this with Alana. We are good friends even when we do not always agree on every topic. Friendship is more important than disagreements. I know she does beautiful work with past childhood traumas and memories.

I am not sure if Phoenix Fire can destroy the inner child or astral body. Mine were destroyed by Phoenix Energy, which is incredibly destructive. It is the most destructive energy in the cosmos.

I experienced Phoenix Energy for a second time on February 1st. Every other time I have been to House Phoenix I have received Phoenix Fire.

Grace Baldwin made a very interesting observation - Interesting to note that you received Phoenix energy on Oct 31, which is midpoint between Equinox and Solstice and Feb 1, which is also midpoint between Solstice and Equinox (Imbolc..Goddess Bridid Day). These midpoints were considered by the ancients to be times when the veil was thinnest between the realms/worlds.

I have come to the realization that I do not comprehend or relate to humans as much as I once had. I no longer feel or think like a human. I do not know what humans should or should not have naturally in their energy fields.

What is natural to humans and what has been added to them over time? I know what Elves have. I know what Nature beings have. I relate to them more. I don't have human answers.

Why does it destroy human consciousness? There are many others it also destroys, but since we are mostly humans here this is what applies to us. Phoenix Energy is not meant to be used by other beings.

It is extremely rare for someone who is not a Phoenix to experience it. Phoenix Fire is helpful to be used on others, not Phoenix Energy. I have been to House Phoenix many times and have only been granted access to Phoenix Energy twice.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard