Ancient Native Americans

I wanted to share something that happened with me and my Lycan friend when we created Clear Yourself of Energetic Debt - Native American Edition - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ht8-undawk

On Dec 15th, 2016 an Ancient Native American came and said, "What you are doing Peko ohontay neha haas Ney hoachee has been part of our story."

Those on the edge of the property start slightly swaying from one foot to another making a slight humming sound.

"You will continue and tell her (Amy) I forgive her... Serrone ney rachA onnn. We will dance now" and he started to dance. "I would offer you a peace pipe but I have no ash." I felt the attempt at humor.

"Oh the somber moon will cry for us now then we will be relieved of the torment of not moving on. We will move on and bring no more despair to you or your kind."

"You are unbound. I will see to it as I dance you will see abundance flow. Tell him (Jaron) it is good to be a new warrior but you are more Sioux in your parting. I will go now in peace."

He's still dancing, arms raised, and the others are making sounds. The earth is sounding like drums from the stones.

"Tell her (Amy) it is a good thing to release the past. I hold no Ma sha nee ah sow ah nee tah ho." Does a hand gesture of horizontal in half.

"She's not to worry, it is a good path. She's not to see the ghosts anymore more in her mind. It's not good to mourn the dead at the expense of the living."

"Blessing peace to you we will part now with no harm to your offspring and roots of power."

I had Native American debt through my ancestral line. This is what was cleared from me that night.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard