New Updated True Self Post

I am continuing to learn and discover right alongside you. I only have what I have learned about this topic from IG sessions.

It was unexpected when I started doing them that I would be discovering this. My clarity on who the True Self is has improved over the past few months.

I have learned much more since I first made a post about True Selves. The Oracle Queen set me straight on this. I know I will continue to understand this even more.

"The incarnation carries energetic information from the True Self. They are not completely disconnected."

There is a disconnect through the Matrix. You are your True Self here in this realm. Many have lost touch with who they are. True Self Embodiment is a way to reconnect with yourself.

There are so many implants, overlays, programs, blockages, and things that try to keep us limited. They distort our sense of self. We end up not know who we are and why we came here.

Discovering your True Self is discovering yourself. It is a way of tapping into what is already yours. Your power, your abilities, your memories, your knowledge.

As your True Self, you are not a static being. You have incarnated here for a reason. Your journey makes a difference. I remember the True Self that evolved from Human to Swan Maiden.

As my True Self I am a Titan, and I am currently going through a process of major change into the Daughter of Ten. It is my destiny.

I have also incarnated as a Maiar and have those traits incorporated within myself. My Elven path is also making a difference as my True Self.

To sum it up, the theories I have made about True Selves thus far are based on the data collected through IG sessions. There is so much more to discover and figure out.

I feel like I have barely scratched the surface. So no, I do not claim to have all the answers about them. I am learning along with you. I shall continue to share my discoveries.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard