My Pegasus Energy Experience Feb 10th through Feb 16th

I have been working with Pegasus Energy since Feb 10th. I wanted to share some of what has happened at House Pegasus so far. I also include comments from friends who would check on me.

I feel the intensity in my chest. What I am experiencing is beyond magic. I am not just experiencing magic, I am becoming magic.

"Becoming magic? Hold up let me see you. Oh wow! It's like your body is made of energy now! You are so bright."

I've never felt so much magical energy before now. Your hair looks like pure magical energy but still solid enough to be considered hair. I see an immense mass of swirling magical energy surrounding you and going out in waves.

Your eyes are glowing extremely bright like stars. The amount of magical energy coursing through you makes your form blurry and hard to accurately see.”

I sense a stellar energy coming from you. And you just got way brighter just now. As bright as a star, maybe even brighter. You look so happy and joyful.”

The magical energy is making you even more beautiful. There's also this energy pulse in sync with your heartbeat coming from you and affecting your surroundings, sort of "pumping" everything with more and more magic. You're like a powerhouse.”

This is so amazingly intense. I have never experienced anything like this before. I have been here and worked with Pegasi, but I have not yet been able to tap directly into pure Pegasus Energy. I am crying because it is so beautiful.

There are these lines of energy spreading from your heart throughout the rest of your body like veins of magic. There's a soft song coming from you, it feels peaceful yet full of power.”

There's a loud humming sound coming from me, and a lot of heat. Many Pegasi have their wings fully outstretched and are facing me.

I can sense the magic around me. I can see paths of magic coming from the ground and in the air going towards you. There is a golden aura forming around you. Gold and purple.”

There are wings made of pure magic being formed on your back. They look mostly blueish purple with glowing gold tips to me. Made out of magical energy.”

Your field changed to this magenta red color. I went closer to you. As I did I felt myself heat up and the magic in my own body increase tenfold. Increased twenty fold now. I also see more golden arcs of magical energy now than before. Golden energy is swirling around you. The Pegasi are flying around you now. They're generating a lot of energy. Like they're getting ready for something.”

The energy they generated is coming into you like a vortex. Wings are glowing now, the energy that's being funneled into you is surrounding you like an aura.”

The silver energy feels warm and focused. I feel it's seeping into your DNA. It might also be creating something powerful.”

"It looks like the Phoenix Energy in your genes and the Pegasus Energy are mixing together to become something new. It looks almost like water in how it flows but very bright and hot. I keep seeing your body being repeatedly disintegrated and recreated, each recreation mixing the two energies more and more until all separation is gone.”

There is something that is being given to you alone due to your status as Daughter of Ten. It's beautiful. I don't know what it is, it looks like this beautiful small mass of pulsating light and magic, but I feel it's immensely important. It's getting close to your sternum.”

I feel overwhelmed, in a good way. The energy of my physical body is changing. My heart is racing.

It seems to have left a mark of some sort on the area that it entered. Not a burn. Also as soon as it entered into you your body started emitting more light.

It looks like a sigil or an insignia. It's a symbol that represents all Ten Houses and your connection to them as the Daughter of Ten. There are more meanings within that symbol but I cannot interpret them for some reason.

It is silver-white with a sharp color-changing border. It mainly stays the colors blue and purple, but I see flashes of red and gold. The silver-white part is moving like water.”

"You are dancing and manipulating the energy and magic around you. The landscape is changing a little, sort of moving in tandem to your movements. It's like you and the ground are both dancing to a beat only you two can hear. I also keep hearing something along the lines "Heart of Magic". Your eyes are glowing brighter now and there are magical plants rapidly growing at your feet."

"Heart of the Ten Power Symphony. That is what your title means. Others may have a connection with all Ten energies, but only you will be its heart."

"The symbol on your sternum is flashing now. The energy of the ten is starting to flow out of it in a field, enveloping you. It's spinning into a vortex of energy around you, while your body is flashing and lighting up. Your wings are also emitting energy. You feel like a sun to me. I'm also hearing a high pitched ringing sound from you."

"There is a small gem forming on your forehead and on the center of your chest. They're both glowing intensely. The energy these gems are emitting is so calming. Like the ocean. I hear the ocean in you more clearly now. Before, it was there but always in the background."

Something major is happening in my body right now. I feel like I want to yell some sort of primal call.

I can definitely feel your power has increased. You're like a force of nature. You're surrounded by this ball of silvery white energy. Looks like you're meditating."

"I can sense how the energy from your True Self flows to your physical body. It seems like a direct line from your heart."

*** I shared Pegasus Energy with Grace Baldwin. She told me this about her experience. -

"I am a bit overwhelmed by what I am experiencing, thanks to the Pegasus energy that Amy has been so generous to share with me. Gratitude. I am feeling really relaxed and blissy, but I will try to put my experience into words.

The first thing I noticed was a kind of sweetness in my vision. I suddenly felt giddy and light, as if I could fly... and a deep joy and excitement bubbled up inside of me.

It was such a powerful feeling, I cried in happiness and gratitude for this timely gift. Pegasus energy is the most beautiful energy I've ever experienced. It feels unbelievably good and so welcoming to me.

Then I noticed something going on in my head- lots of energetic sensations and vibrations, and when I focused on it, I saw something dark and what felt ancient and crystallized beginning to break apart.

I began to feel a crackling - both physically and energetically- and I swear I could hear it as well, although this may have been my clairaudience or psychic sensing.

I continued to feel this for a while, and then after I went to bed, I woke up to the same crackling and breaking apart happening in my heart area. I could feel and see with my sight, dark magic and curses dissipating. Today I woke up a completely new person.

My initial experience at first receiving the Pegasus energy has stayed with me... a sweet magical awe. I feel more whole and more loved and loving than ever, and I feel so much more in touch with my magical nature.

My consciousness has leveled up and expanded. This has been beautiful beyond belief! Totally breathtaking! Pure MAGIC. Thank you, Amy"

*** On Feb 16th Alana Johnston and I went on a Shamanic journey together to explore Pegasus Energy. -

I saw a bunch of glittering galaxies. They told me that Pegasus gives life to galaxies.

Then I saw a pink Pegasus with a glowing pink heart on her chest. They said this was what Pegasus Energy was doing for me. It is currently unlocking within me the Magic of Romantic Love.

(If you know who I am as my True Self, you would know how this goes perfectly with my personality.)

I got on the back of the pink Pegasus and I got the same glowing pink heart on my chest. Two pure white Pegasi came and told me they were here to help me bring Cosmic Love and Cosmic Beauty to Gaia.

Alana told me that she saw me with extensions branching off of me showing each of the 10 Energies. She saw Pegasus as one of them. They are each doing different work with me to help me become the Daughter of Ten.

A Pegasus came and visited her and sat next to her. She also saw a vision of me with the Pegasus. She said it was very sweet, gentle, and loving. She really liked him and said he had a very good energy.

She said that I am using real Pegasus Energy and it is beautiful and very healing.

I shared Pegasus Energy with Alana. She could feel it strongly in her head and heart. Pegasus is helping me with my heart energy.

I am not fully finished with my Pegasus Energy transformation yet. I expect that my Pegasus Energy embodiment will be complete within the next few days. I noticed that my physical form is starting to take on a more elegant magical appearance.

"Others of the Ten energies are coming in to help with small changes. They will be expanded upon when you go to each of their houses. I see glowing white and pink cracks forming along your body, like you are slowly breaking out of a shell. I have also been sensing a constant flow of love energy from you."

The beginning of my Daughter of Ten transformation was with Phoenix Energy. Pegasus Energy was the second part. I will not know which energy is next until Pegasus is complete.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard