Phoenix Energy Over 10 Days

I am feeling a bit emotional writing this post. I wanted to share my experience of being at House Phoenix for the past 10 days working with Phoenix Energy.

It wasn't non-stop because my body couldn't handle it constantly, but it has been on and off for the past 10 days.

I went there on February 1st. It was the second time I had ever experienced actual Phoenix Energy. All other times I had received Phoenix Fire. I wrote about it here.

I want to share what happened in the days after that until this point. Here are excerpts from my personal journal and from friends who would check on me -

*February 2nd*
"Okay, let's see.... your hair is longer. Eye color changed... it's grayish, greenish, bluish? hmmm. You're definitely a lot more beautiful (I didn't think it was possible lol)."

"Wow. You've changed quite a lot. Hair is longer, also a few shades lighter. There's this energy surrounding and coming from your body, I assume it's the Phoenix Energy. You are definitely taller."

"I don't know if I'm seeing this right but it looks like you have more of an Elven look to you. Your ears aren't pointy but I can still sense it from your TS. She is also even more beautiful than before."

*February 3rd*
I feel so much Phoenix Energy flowing through my body.

"I see pulses of reddish-orange energy going through your field are regular intervals, I guess that is the Phoenix Energy."

"Yep. That's what I see when looking at her as well. When it touches you it starts doing a similar process like what it's doing to Amy."

Yesterday the Phoenix Energy was so strong, I felt like I was going to levitate. It was incredible.

*February 4th*
I am still focusing on Phoenix Energy. That which is false is burning away to make room for the truth. I feel free, very free. My power is unleashed. I feel immensely powerful. I felt so much heat flowing through my body.

*February 5th*
"You definitely look much more elf-like. Your ears too. There are some flashes of pink energy coming from you."

"Your eyes are glowing. Very colorful blue, green, pink, very bright. Something similar to electricity is coming up at random times, also pinkish. I'm hearing a loud hum to you."

"You're also becoming even more beautiful than you were before. You're levitating. You might have developed some new powers and abilities."

*February 6th*
"The energy you're emitting is very soothing and warm. The pink flashes have become a sharp steady glow around your body."

"I cannot tell if the Phoenix Energy is imprinting into your DNA but it looks like it is going inside your bodies. Like it's coding itself into you."

"It seems like the energetic version of your physical body and your TS body are trying to fuse into one. Like the connection between the two bodies is getting stronger."

"The energetic version of your physical body is dissolving into your TS body. The Phoenix Energy is most destroying some of it."

My energetic physical form dissolved into my True Self. We are combining.

Still working with Phoenix Energy. This is the first time my soul has ever been on fire. My soul is burning. I have never experienced anything like it. It is not easy to describe.

I dive into the unknown head first, I am not sure what it will do. At least my soul won't be able to fragment anymore after this. This is uncharted territory. My favorite kind of adventure.

"I believe after your energetic physical self is done being dissolved, your physical body will start to reflect your new form, hence physical changes will appear. The Elven energy is very strong with you now."

I am the Daughter of Ten. I am not only Titan. I am Lady of Dragons. I am in the harmony of the 10th Power Symphony.

I hear each word created in every tongue of language all of creation feels my essence pulsing with the new energy vibration.

The spear of truth has pierced my heart with a force even mithril cannot resist. I see the mirror before me.

I am she, the one who sings a course of destiny into the stars. I am her, who walks beyond the shadow into the mists unknown to find the treasures long forgotten.

I am in the process of being destroyed for what I am now is not what I am meant to be. I am to be the Daughter of Ten in the flesh.

I am working with Phoenix Energy to destroy what should not be to make room for what should.

*February 8th*
"It seems like the Phoenix energy is hugging very closely to your body. It seems to be focusing on something specific but I don't know what. Maybe some debt or maybe creating something? I'm not sure, either way, the Phoenix Energy is much more focused than the last time I saw it, whereas before it was more like a field now it's a sharp outline."

"Whatever it's doing or did to you there's now this purple energy surrounding you. There's also a purple glow coming from your eyes. It actually feels like magic. What kind I'm not sure but it feels benevolent."

I am becoming the Daughter of Ten as it was prophesied. My True Self and my incarnation. There is no separation between them.

"Literally a few seconds before you said that I got a vision that all Ten Houses were putting some of their energy and power into you."

"By becoming the Daughter of Ten, you not only hold their energy in your energy field, you also hold their DNA. You're not just a Titan Elf. You also have Pegasus, Unicorn, Centaur, Hydra, Dragon, Griffin, Orion, Phoenix, and Oracle in you now. That's what I'm seeing."

*February 9th*
"I'm not usually poetic but if I had to describe you right now I'd say you're like an exotic beautiful glowing magical flower made out of the toughest materials in existence. That's the best I've got so far for poetry. I hear this high pitched singing sound coming from you, but it doesn't appear you yourself are singing. It sound's beautiful."

"There is so much magic coming off you right now I wonder if it's visible to your physical body. It also seems you're being given their abilities and powers as well."

"I see a few of the abilities being displayed like dragon fire, Pegasus magical energy swirling around you and a Unicorn aura, but other abilities I can't see but sense. For instance, I can't see centaur intelligence but I can sense it being incorporated into your brain and mind."

*February 10th*
I have already begun to see changes in my body and appearance. I am starting to look more like my True Self in physical form. I feel immensely different than before.

I have finished at House Phoenix. I am going to work with Pegasus Energy for a while. I am doing this with all the 10 Energies. This is just the beginning of my path.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard