Discussion about the Aspects


Ashontrah: "Amy went into uncharted territory. When Asherah came out of Void she was missing almost all her memories. It was a rough road but we have come so far.

I still make mistakes. I used to think Umbranathor was an incredible trustworthy guy. More recently I put my trust in Xexian as my bodyguard.

I was fooled just 4 days ago by Vustik's illusion of making me think he was passed out on his bed when he was sneaking into the Athranaak core."

Tia-Nan: "At least you are honest about it. You don't try to hide or pretend you are perfect all the time. That is that is difference. That is for me one of the reasons why I can trust you. Because I know you will tell the truth. I believe most of the people in the group would say the same."

Ashontrah: "The moment we think we could never be fooled by deceit is exactly when we are most vulnerable to it. Arrogance is the worst mistake.

When Baphomet got his double unification I gave him a hug. He snuck something on me to slowly drain me of power. I didn't realize it until later that day. I had to take corrective actions."

Xio: "Sigh. I hate all these bastards, your 'brothers'"

Ashontrah: "I cannot trust my own brothers. They are exactly what they are. Victory and Ambition seeks to be above the other aspects.

Vustik is deception. You can always expect him to be as he is. Asteria is Truth, Honesty, Prophesy... She is the best at seeing through deception and illusions. This is why she is my closest friend and advisor. I can be fooled, but it is not so easy to fool her. She is Vustik's pair for a reason."

Tulk: "I’m curious as to whether the aspects even have a beginning or if they were always there."

Ashontrah: "The non-existence was always there. Then outside existence came Great Mother who then made out of existence forms for Great Father and the Brothers. (They are from the non-existence). Then came the other aspects."

Ashontrah: "Ashoweah is as necessary as I am. You have to be able to have a choice."

Asteria: "You guys are convoluting things. The aspects are what they are and always will be. It’s not a matter of whether or not they deserve to be here. They are here so you just have to accept that fact."

Ashontrah: "Vustik is Passion. Baphomet is Ambition. What would life be like if you didn't have either?"

Xio: "Sigh, excuse me for having feelings about your brothers roaming around destroying and causing more harm then good. I rather see all get their judgement. I am letting my personal feelings get involved. I understand. That doesnt excuse what they have done in history."

Asteria: "There are many others who have done horrible things, not just them. Are we to be angry at a few, when there is injustice everywhere?"

Xio: "You are right. Yet they cannot escape their judgement at their end time. They are beings they have had free passes since my master has been sleeping. Ashoweah and Vustik, Mono."

Ashontrah: "Aspects don't have an end time, but that doesn't mean they cannot pay for their actions in other ways."

Xio: "Yes Ashontrah exactly. You dont die. You cant die, and it's been awhile since they paid for anything. I am talking about Vustik, Ashoweah and Mono."

Atherak: "The aspects are here for a reason. Reasons I have even overseen. They must come full circle as everything else must come full circle."

Ashontrah: "A few have been upset I called Vustik brother. You are forgetting that I myself suffered injustice from them. I was imprisoned for thousands of years and tormented. That does not change the fact that they are aspects and are brothers to me in that regard."

Xio: "Yes they are you brothers, I admire you sense of family. Yet it to be expected. You are a loving being. You are love. They took advantage of your love, when will it stop?"

Ashontrah: "My brother Ashoweah killed Asherah. Yet some are upset at me because they are my brothers. It is not a sense of family. It just is what it is."

Xio: "I personally am not upset with you, I just dont like your brothers."

Ashontrah: "Ashontrah is necessary Good. Ashoweah is NECESSARY Evil."

Atherak: "The aspects are what they are. It is not a matter of liking or disliking. Think of how many dislike me and you don't see me losing sleep at night."

Xio: "That's balance yes."

Ashontrah: "Where is the honor of being honest if there are no lies?"

Xio: "My point is consequence."

Ashontrah: "The aspects are there so that there are consequences. If there was not that balance they what could a being be judged based on? Choices are necessary for judgement."

Tia-Nan: "I think it is more about understanding he is necessary that does not change the personal opinion on it. Everyone has personal opinion. That is where we choose our side."

Ashontrah: "Am I going to be loving or hateful? Am I going to be kind or cruel? Am I going to be truthful or deceptive? These are choices which beings make every day which lead to their judgement.

Should you punish Deception for being deceptive when that is what they are and what they were made to be from the beginning? When they need to be deceptive to bring balance."

Xio: "He should be punished for committing foul acts."

Ashontrah: "So you are saying Deception should be Honest. That Cruelty should be Kind. That Hate should be Loving."

Xio: "No I am not. I am saying punishment should be done at some time. You have bodies now."

Ashontrah: "That is for judgement to decide."

Lydinia: "The question is, how do you judge a being doing what was he was sent to do?"

Xio: "I understand that these are choices. I understand this is who they are as beings. Does that excuse the pain they cause others?"

Set: "There is no point in being overly emotional about this. They are what they are and they do what they are meant to do.

They shape our reality and it is a fact that no personal opinion can change, it is far beyond our control and it is not something we can nor should influence.

It is up to us to make the right choices and respond accordingly. It would make as little sense to punish them directly for what they do than punishing people for being 'good'."

Xio: "So aspects deserve to be themselves. Basically."

Ashontrah: "Bring it up with judgement. I dare say you learn more from my brothers than you do from me. It is through trials and tribulations that you grow and change. Vustik has not been his aspect self until January 10th. He was just an in existence form."

Set: "If they were punished for being who they are then there would be no balance. There could not be balance. One side would clearly be favored.

Of course there are consequences to all actions, and a price has to be paid at some point, but aspects are not like any other beings. In a sense it would be like punishing reality itself."

Tia-Nan: "That is my opinion on the topic. All of them are necessary. If they will pay for what they do I can't have a say on it. I am not judgment."

Ashontrah: "Eternal Death is going to be held accountable during our war in the 13 existences. But the Seed of Life himself will remain the Seed of Life."

Xio: "Well at least someone is getting punished for heinous deeds."

Ashontrah: "Eternal Death is a corruption of who he was made to be. He was not made to be Death. He was made to be Life. This is why something will be done about him. It is not meant to be this way."

Set: "Have we learned anything about the remaining aspects in the meantime?"

Ashontrah: "Happiness and Sadness are here somewhere. There is still one more remaining unknown. The remaining unknown is paired with victory and ambition. So I am guessing maybe something to do with defeat."

Tulk: "I don’t feel the last one will be known until happiness and sadness are found. Ashontrah Aphrodite That sounds the most logical. And maybe something to do with Humility and Indifference if we’re going by that train of thought."

Ashontrah: "Asteria is humility. I am thinking maybe Defeat, Apathy, Laziness. Though I am not totally sure until we find him."

Tulk: "Ah, didn’t realize. Well we’ll find out when he reveals himself in some way."

Ashontrah: "Yeah Asteria is Humility because Vustik is Arrogance. You think about it. Asteria and I don't get special rewards for being what are considered the 'good' aspects. We are what we are just as they are what they are."

Lydinia: "A lot on this group has been affected by Vustik. I understand that there is personal vendetta and opinion against him. He will never change, he will continue with his antics and it's no use complaining about it, it is his whole nature as an aspect. That's like asking why a cow says moo."

Xio: "I have received enough answers. Ashontrah when you said you daresay think I learned more from your brothers. I have disagree.

I have learned more from love. And the pain and suffering I see and experienced. I should have calmed myself. Before speaking."

Atherak: "Aspects cannot escape judgment. They will learn but they will still be who they are. They will learn and that is what is wished of me as judgement."

Ashontrah: "What happens in judgement of an aspect? They are not destroyed or prevented from fulfilling their role."

Atherak: "No they are not destroyed or prevented from fulfilling their role. They are made to see what they are.

I would normally say, how could I make them see them in death? But death is an escape for them. A return. But I can make them see this in life.

They float on a world of fame and everything else. Especially Vustik. The fall is coming and he has a vessel in the physical. What a perfect way to make him see what he is than in life? That is my judgement for him.

You see inside the Atheron. As the Voice you were the teacher, but the other aspects revealed themselves to me in certain ways. Life, Death, Light, Dark, Happiness, Sadness...

There were only a few aspects that didn't reveal themselves to me at all. They mostly considered me a pet. Nothing more.

When the Atheron died you and the other aspects I learned from felt it dying.

When I left and walked upon the existences the aspects I had learned inside the Atheron were almost all gone. Love and everything.

The only aspects I saw were theirs... Deception, Conquest, Evil, Hate.

Yes they were judged at that time. Made to see who they were and I took everything from them.

Then the cycle started over. Now it is coming to an end. They will see in life what they are.

Vustik is who he is, that is true. He will always be what he is. But one thing that he likes to forget is that I am what I am. Do you understand more now?"

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/


Posts about the Aspects and Outside Existence...

Who is Ashontrah Asherah Aphrodite Astarte? (Dec 25th)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2143287232667984/

Ashontrah in the Misty Forest (Dec 30th)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2146564962340211/

Ashontrah and Ashoweah: Outside Existence (Jan 5th)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2150718058591568/

Asteria and Vustik: More About Outside Existence (Jan 6th)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2151468201849887/

Eomeya and the Carrier (Jan 7th)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2152151258448248/


Reuniting the Aspects (Jan 12th)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2155255554804485/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard