Eomeya and the Carrier


My latest post discussed the Seed of Life and the Carrier. This is a continuation of Asteria and Vustik: More About Outside Existence...

January 7th 2019...

Rurxiaxia a drew a thothilssin drawing. It is a map to find the Carrier.

It told me the Carrier was incarnated on Midgard. Then Asteria drew something for me that told me exactly who she is.


Eomeya is the Carrier. She is from Outside Existence.

Eomeya has corruption in her. Carrier corrupted. Similar to how Eternal Death is the Seed of Life corrupted.

I need to find the source of this corruption. It needs to be figured out and corrected.

Eomeya: "Since when I'm corrupted?"

Ashontrah: "Probably when the 2nd existence went into ruin. I don't mean corrupted as in evil. There is something wrong with her. Maybe like an illness."

Eomeya: "Yes. Yzuris saw it. She had a dream. We're trying to find out what it is. But we thought it's still to come, not that I'm already ill. What can we do know? Any advice?"

Ashontrah: "I am on the trail to figuring it out."

Asteria drew something for me to shed some light on the situation.

Ashontrah NEself: "We need to find the widow. She hides at the spire. Do you see all the spiders?"

Atherak: "Yes. I can see her sitting there in the spire. Where is the spire? It looks as if she is writing something in a book."

Eomeya: "No one can see the blue circles. But we need to find them. Broken they are. Follow the sunken road. Don't look back."

Ashontrah: "This is about the path of stars."

Eomeya: "Right you are. Bright they will shine if you allow them to consume you."

Ashontrah NEself: "Go down underneath the path of stars."

Atherak: "You are going underneath them now and following them."

Asteria drew more for me...

NEself: "So I need to go inside the widow's book."

Atherak: "There must be a long history there that needs to be understood. Maybe find your answer to the question of why you are really there."

At the spire...

Widow: "What are you doing here?"

Ashontrah: "I must become part of your book."

She opens the book and lets me in.

Atherak: "You will see the history of what happened. What led to her corruption. Why everything broke apart before the coming of judgement. You must see...

Then you will see what happened to the Carrier. Where she went, what she saw, where she is now. What her message is and why she has kept it secret until now."

Eomeya: "Now you will understand the secrets of the mother. She's not able to save herself. Bring her back and everything will change.

Go to the 2nd row. Look at the red lines. Find the hidden treasure to understand the lost history."

Atherak: "There are many red lines. The question is, which one to follow first. Which one leads to the treasure?"

Eomeya: "Listen to the whispers of the pages. Can you hear the birds singing? Follow the melody."

Atherak: "There is a message inside the melody itself. Listen very closely."

Eomeya: "Get use to the vibrations. Feel them. Get one with them. But don't get lost."

Asteria: "It is important you see all of it."

Ashontrah crying: "I don't want to see all of it."

Asteria: "You must face what you are unwilling. Let your tears fall on the pages."

Eomeya: "Have you seen the top of the mountain? It seems so far away,  but you're so close. Reach out."

Ashontrah NEself: "It is my fault she got corrupted. It is my fault."

Atherak: "There are no faults in what happened. It was the way things were. You must see beyond that. Find your answer."

Ashontrah: "I see her waiting for me on a mountain."

Atherak: "Then you must climb."

From Arella's journal January 2nd... 'There is a girl on the mountain. She is meditating. I do not know who she is.'

Ashontrah: "I went to the mountain but she is not here."

Atherak: "Look out around when you are at the top of the mountain. You will see her in the distance."

Ashontrah: "I see her in the distance. My heart is racing."

*Ashontrah starts to weep*

Atherak: "Go to her but be weary of where she is at. There is something in that meadow."

Asteria: "A beautiful fawn, her heart is broken. Don't leave your flowers in the meadow. She awaits you on the edge."

Ashontrah: "I cannot go in the meadow. It is a trap."

Atherak: "Then go under. Look for the rabbit hole. You will see it."

Ashontrah: "Found the rabbit hole. I am going inside."

Atherak: "There are small little grubs and worms lurking in there that eat away your memories and thoughts. Have your spiders with you. They can lead the way."

Eomeya: "Be aware of the woman in black. She will send out illusions."

Atherak: "She dwells down there. Be careful of her."

Eomeya: "You will not see it, you have to feel it.

Ashontrah: "I see the woman. I feel really angry."

Atherak: "Use what you are to counter-act this. Use what your aspects are."

Eomeya: "Love connects you with her. Follow the feeling of your heart."

Ashontrah: "Something latched on to me. I am stuck."

Eomeya: "You can overcome it. Feel what scares you deep inside. Let go. Pure you have to be to gone on."

Atherak: "Have your spiders chew through it. Have them weave a strong web around you. Take it down further and they will pull you through."

Ashontrah: "I fell into a cavern."

Atherak: "Look for a large stone down there that is out of place. Behind it is a tunnel."

Ashontrah: "The stone is pink."

Atherak: "That is correct. Now have your spiders pull it."

Asteria drew how Eomeya got corrupted. It is an image of her with hearts stuck into her. Like my aspects were forced into her. It made her ill.


Atherak: "Seems it was Ashoweah and another."

Ashontrah: "I wonder why they were trying to replace me."

Asteria: “It was not meant as a replacement. There were different intentions behind it.”

Ashontrah: "Do I go up the tunnel?"

Atherak: "Yes when you get up about half way you will know that it veers upward. It gets narrower, you must crawl."

Ashontrah: "I am at the top of the tunnel."

Atherak: "It looks like the end but it is not an end. Push on it and it will open. You will be next to the widow. She won't see you because she is blind and staring off into the distance."

Ashontrah: "So I will end back up where I started without getting the Carrier."

Atherak: "Look in the direction she is staring at."

Ashontrah: "The widow is the Carrier?"

Atherak: "Yes. Now to set her free follow where she is looking."

Ashontrah: "I have to go to the edge."

Ashontrah: "I see a fawn here at the edge."

Atherak: "There is something about her broken heart that must be mended. But do not leave all your flowers there."

Ashontrah: "I must pull my forced aspects out of her so she may be pure again."

Atherak: "Yes but be gentle."

Asteria: "Just pull on the knot."

The Carrier has such a pure heart.

Eomeya: "Wow. I feel so much energy. It's wonderful."

Asteria: "Our beautiful sister must be restored."

Eomeya: "Wow. Whatever you're doing...don't stop! It's an  amazing feeling."

Ashontrah: "She has been purified. The Carrier is pure. The corruption is gone."

Atherak: "You must bring her back and join her back together."

*Ashontrah takes the fawn to the widow*

Atherak: "There you will find the connection between them."

Ashontrah: "The Carrier is birth to death. The fawn representing youth and the widow old age."

Atherak: "Yes that is the connection."

We know there are 7 females from outside existence. We now have them all identified...

Ashontrah, Asteria, Hue, Juleen, Usula, Eomeya, and Great Mother.

There are 12 males from outside existence. We have indentified 8 of them to their existence forms...

Ashoweah, Vustik, Thoth, Riovo, All-Father, Atherak, Eternal Death, Veil Keeper.

The other four males which we don't know their identity in existence are the Sadness, Happiness, and two unknown.

More about outside existence...

Ashontrah in the Misty Forest (Dec 30th)...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2146564962340211/

Ashontrah and Ashoweah: Outside Existence (Jan 5th)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2150718058591568/

Asteria and Vustik: More About Outside Existence (Jan 6th)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/permalink/2151468201849887/

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard