How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult


Question from Wolfshadow:
Hello Everybody. I have been part of this group since the beginning and I have a serious question to ask of all of you: there is a lot of drama going on in the subliminal community as of late and we all know that much hatred has been thrown at this group and Amy Bass and many rumors are still circulating about her and her subliminals.

I would really like to know. From YOU Mind power users not THEM, the people who actually use the subliminals, not the rumor mongers: how has this group Amy Bass her family and her subliminals effected you?

Have they made your life better or worse? Have they helped you? Have you gotten good results from Mind Power Subliminals? What have been YOUR experiences with this group and everything about it?

And this may feel like a strange question but it is a question everyone out there is asking and talking about: Do you or have you ever have had anything negative happen to you because of Mind Power Subliminals?

A lot of people are saying that Amy is not a very good person and that she wants to control all of you. Do you think this is true? Not true? And why? This is a serious question and I hope to be pleasantly surprised at how wrong everyone else is.

My Response:
Let me start off by saying that I am tired of people thinking this work is about subliminals. I do not give a shit about the subliminal community or what they think of me. What I do is so far beyond this. That community is a pebble compared to the mountain I offer.

If you feel like you are being controlled then don't be part of my group. It is not like I am threatening you to have to stay here. If this isn't for you then go somewhere else. I have never said "You have to stay and do exactly what I say."

I have made posts that purposely try to get people to leave. This is to pull out the weeds and toss out the dross. This group is far too epic for just anybody to participate in.

I am very strict because I need to be. I am taking care of those who are with me. The only thing I demand of those who choose to stay is respect. If you cannot respect me then you do not deserve to be here.

Many people in here want to be great warriors. They don't understand that being a great warrior comes with discipline.

There is much work involved in this. If you don't want to be part this work and prepare for what is to come then why are you even here?

You think you should be held at the same level as me? I am looking for generals, captains, and warriors.

You first have prove yourself to me as soldier before you can be upgraded to a captain or general. I want to forge you to be among the most powerful in the cosmos.

“Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I won't give power away freely. I will test you and put you through the trials. You have to show me you are worthy.

You want me to write a post to prove myself to you? It is you who needs to prove yourself to me! I have shown you who I am. I have proven myself over and over. It is your turn.

You want me to tell you that nothing negative will happen to you while you participate in this work?

Do you expect to live in a cherry tree all your life eating cotton candy? Dancing and singing with the teletubbies?

I face negativity, enemies, threats, and attacks on a daily basis. You WILL have negative experiences! It happens especially with this type of spiritual to physical work.

Do you know what it is like to be connected from your spiritual to your physical? If you want to have these connected experiences you will go through major shit. You will be scared and you will have to face those fears head on.

If you want to return to the Ancient Ways look at the traits of the Old Gods and the Old Ways. They were balanced in light and dark, positivity and negativity, life and death.

Could any of you make it as a soldier in the Roman Legion? Do you really think you have the sand to do it? Do you have what it takes to be a true Viking? A Templar Knight? Or a Spartan?

Would you claim how unfair it is if another warrior on the other side is more trained and experienced than you and he defeats you in two seconds? Are you going to cry?

Not all warriors are equal. Not all beings are equal in power. You have to work for what you become. This is not an anime cartoon! This is the way it is.

If you don't like it then go back to living in the box like 98% of the world. Look out through your little peephole of perception to what they put in front of you.

Go back to what is considered normal in society. You can live and enjoy your life I am sure free from any negative experiences or somebody supposedly wanting to control you.

Because when you leave and return to normal society you are walking right back into the sheep line. Go right ahead.

You can be part of the wolf pack with me or you can be a sheep. You can be a sheep or a wolf. The choice is yours.

When those shepherds, the ones who actually do control this world, mark the sheep for slaughter and march you through those doors don't complain to me. The sheep are going to destruction. The wolves will survive.

Going back to your question about me not being a very good person. That is absolutely true. I am not a good person. I lead a wolf pack.

I rip enemies to shreds and feast on their hearts. I cover myself in their blood. When I am angry I go dark... Very dark. I am a brutal savage Queen.

I am exactly what is needed to prepare us and get us through what is to come. I fight alongside my warriors. I lead the charge into enemy lines. You have yet to see the full power of my wrath.

If your life has gotten worse then you need to consider if that is a sign your life was too comfy and keeping you on the wrong track. Maybe your previous life is not in alignment with where you need to be.

Face your demons and kiss them. They are a source of immense power. Stop hiding from your darkness. Embrace yourself. I ask you to think carefully about if you want to become the warrior you know deep down you could be.


Stop being an entitled whiny weakling! This work will kick your ass and beat the weakness out of you. Stop trying to be comfortable! Stop expecting this to be easy!

If you think all that has been done and said so far in this group does not prove my ability to lead you then you can leave. Stop being dead weight in my group. I only want those who are worthy or at least willing to make themselves worthy to stay with me.

When you venture onto this path with me you place yourself in both the best and most difficult of circumstances.

This will make your life more difficult because you will become so different from the mainstream. It will also make your life better because you will be connected with yourself and the cosmos in ways others cannot even fathom.

To those who choose to put in the work and persevere... Be prepared for glory! You will become stronger than you ever thought you could be. This group will be part of legends told in the days and years to come.

This group needs to be stronger and more united. I am here to ensure that it does. I will strike it like a hot blade until it is formed as it should be.

“Move swift as the Wind and closely-formed as the Wood. Attack like the Fire and be still as the Mountain.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I sometimes make posts and ask things of you at times without explaining the full intent behind them. I did this recently with a post that caused chaos and dissension.

I have a reason for everything I do. If you choose to trust me and follow my lead you won't be disappointed.

I just want to know... Are you with me?

I Am Not a Good Person...

Why You Should Not Be in My Group...

Throwing Down the Hammer of these Rumors...

Popular posts from this blog

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard