Ahzexian: Aphrodite's Personal Bodyguard


 
This was a very interesting intuitive guidance session. Aphrodite reunited with someone she knew long ago before she was imprisoned. She regained an old friend to join her personal guard along with Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago.

July 29th...

10:30pm Me: Is there someone on my list I need to do next?

Ekkam: "There is. You will find him in your IG session list."

Me: "What do I look for?"

Ekkam: "The Sky of Ornastuu."

*Aphrodite goes through her IG session waiting list*

11:10pm Me: "I found him!"

*Asherah Aphrodite starts laughing.*

Me: "Oh this is going to be so good!"

11:18 Me: "I must prepare before I do this session."

11:21pm Me: "The Keepers are going to love this!"

*Asherah Aphrodite laughing again. She is so happy.*

Me: "I cannot do this session tonight. I need a good night of rest before he and I meet again."

11:42pm Me: "I am want him in my personal guard."

July 30th 2018.. PST timezone

12:44pm Me: "Let's go visit the true self of Michael."

*Aphrodite is laughing again*

12:46pm Ark: This is not a bad place to live. It is a very beautiful forest. What are those things?

There are these little purple creatures that have the body of a hippo, they have all these spiked on their backs, and their heads look like an octopus head. They are about the size a potbelly pig.

They are eating on this glowing green crystals. Looks like kryptonite from superman. They are eating it up.

There are many interesting creatures here. It is almost like a cuddly stuffed animal land. I am getting a strong sense of energy from all of them.

They are not something you would want to corner or piss off. They are fascinating.

*There a bunch of them that look like a floating eyeball with dragonfly wings. They are surrounding Aphrodite.*

Ark: I wouldn't really consider these ones cuddly stuffed animals.

*Aphrodite gets one to land on her finger. When it came down it looked like a bunch of snail tails came out of it. They wrapped around her finger.*

Me: "Awww..."

Ark: I have never seen creatures like this.

12:51pm *We hear a roar in the distance. All those eyeball creatures turned and looked in that direction then flew off.*

Ark: Many of these creatures reacted and ran away. This must be the predator in this food chain.

*Unghi is growling and his fur is standing up*

Ark: Something is coming...

It came forward. It is a centipede body with crab legs. It has three legs on each side. We cannot tell where the eyes are.

Where the mouth is looks like bone. It grabbed one of those squid hippo creatures and munched it up. It noticed us.

12:55pm It is coming towards us. What is this? It is being hit by something that is so super fast that the creature cannot move. It is going down. Whatever came killed it. The creature is not there anymore.

Somebody is calling from somewhere: "Why are you trespassing here?"

Me: "I come searching for Ahzexian."

Ahzexian: "Your voice sounds familiar. Yet I do not know who you are"

Me: "Because it has been a long time my old friend."

The voice keeps coming from different directions every time he speaks.

Ahzexian: "How are we friends if I don't even know you? Your scent and voice are a little familiar. But what my eyes see I do not remember anything that I see in front of them. It is not familiar to me."

Me: "I don't understand why the sight of me is not familiar to you. This must be something. When you show yourself I mean you no harm."

Ahzexian: "And how will you guarantee this?"

*Asherah Aphrodite thinks*

Me: "Is there anything you wish done for you that I can prove?"

Ahzexian: "Yes there is something. There is a certain nectar from a flower that grows inside a cave. I am very fond of it. Get me some and we'll consider it a welcoming drink."

Me: "Where can I find this flower?"

*He points to really dark blackish mountains covered in blue snow*

Ahzexian: "It is up there. There is a cave on the far northwest peak. The flower grows in there."

Me: "Then I shall gather this nectar and return here shortly. I ask that you would wait."

1:03pm Ahzexian: *laughs* "Oh I will be waiting. In fact, I will be watching the whole time."

*Asherah Aphrodite and Ark travel to the cave*

Ark: I hope we don't run into some monstrosity thing that lives here. I wonder if he means this one... there is a huge one.

There are all these flocks that look like flying mice with wings. They are clamping down on the rocks. They are the size of a Labrador dog.

They are catching these little crustacean creatures. They look like crabs with no claws and they have snail eyes. They use ink to spray in their defense.

These flying mice learned to move out of the way when they spray the ink. Then they snatch them up in the mouth. They take their front paws and smash the crustaceans against the rocks then eat the insides. I hope these things don't bite. Let's hope nothing nasty lives in this cave.

1:07pm *We enter into the cave*

Some of those bigger crab creatures run into this cave to hide. Some flying mice chase them in here.

What are these things? They have a long lanky cat-like body but they look like rabbits. They have black fur, black eyes, black everything. They have a mouth full of canines.

A bunch of them jumped out one of these mouse creatures and ate it. They are about the size of a jack rabbit. There are bunches of them. One of the rabbit creatures noticed us.

Me: "Wait..."

It is running up to our feet. It stops. Aphrodite reaches down to it with her hand open.

Me: "Hello there little beautiful one."

It rears back for a second and stops. It stretches out and sniffs Aphrodite's hand. Then it rubs its head against her hand. The rabbit creature rubs against her like a cat.

Me: "Look love..."

They all come up around her. They are making a clicking noise instead of a purr. They are even rubbing up against Ark's legs.

Ark: I know they seem cute and cuddly but we have things to take care of.

Me: "Bye my friends."

They scatter away into the darkness.

There are many luminescent flowers growing off the sides of the cave giving it light. They are really beautiful. Aphrodite walks up and smells them.

Me: "These are not them."

There are luminescent slugs around. These flowers are dripping nectar. It flows into a pool and the slugs are drinking it.

Ark accidentally stepped on a slug and it blew up under his foot. They are like nitro glycerine slugs.

We keep going down further. There are flowers everywhere. We come to a bigger cavern where the nectar drips so much it flows into streams that are collecting together flowing into a bigger stream.

1:15pm Aphrodite walks up to the bigger stream and kneels down. She dips her hand in it and drinks some.

Me: "We have to go this way where it is flowing."

There is a bright light up ahead. There are more of those black bunny cat creatures. Some of them started following us. There are more and more of them. As we get closer to the light they back off.

This is a huge cavern. All that nectar flows down to a lake. There is a huge plant in the middle. It is glowing. The foliage is almost like aloe vera but it glowing translucent blue. At the end of the foliage it looks like little glowing seed pods. There is a big flower in the middle. It looks like a teacup tulip.

Me: "That is the flower."

1:17pm We go over to the flower. The nectar that is flowing to it looks like luminescent glowing blue water. It must be the nourishment for this plant.

The nectar is floating inside the flower itself. It is glowing a different color blue from the other nectar. You can see it on the inside.

Me: "Be careful."

1:19pm Ark goes to get the nectar. He dipped into it and the flower closed over his arm. We don't know what it is doing.

*Asherah Aphrodite tries to pull Ark's arm out*

Ark: "Don't pull! Here get this other cup and be ready."

*Aphrodite takes the cup*

Ark: "Get underneath it as close as you can. Ready?... It is such a beautiful flower too."

*Ark used the chain from his arm to slice up the petal. It cut it. Aphrodite got the nectar. The petal is starting to decay.*

Ark: I hope I didn't kill this plant.

Something is growing out from the center of the flower. It is forming into another one of those flowers. Lesson learned do not go sticking your hands into things.

Ark: "Let's go."

*Aphrodite and Ark return*

Me: "Ahzexian I have brought you your nectar."

Ahzexian laughs: "Yes I saw. I also got some while I was there watching you."

Ark: What?

He shows himself. Ahzexian looks like a bipedal dragon humanoid. His neck is a little longer than usual. He is about 5 feet tall. His eyes are huge. He has wings on his back. He is wearing black leather armor. He has a belt that has all these Urthak blades. He is drinking a cup of the nectar.

Ark: Where did he get that from?

Ark: "So you had us go up and get you a cup of nectar when you could have gotten it this whole time? I get my arm tore up? Then you go in right after..."

Ahzexian: "Nope not after. I went in while you were there. I got my cup when you stuck your hand in the petal."

Ahzexian: "That cup is for you my Lady."

Me: "Cheers."

Then we both drink. Aphrodite starts glowing blue luminescent. So does Ahzexian. He has a long snake tongue. He licks around his mouth.

Ahzexian: "Ahh, always good."

Me: "What does this do?"

Ahzexian: "It enhances all your abilities for a short time period."

Ahzexian's tongue comes out like a snake. He says "I have been concentrating and I remember. Aphrodite!" He is very happy.

1:30pm *Ahzexian moves to Aphrodite and embraces her. She places her hand on top of his head.*

Then Ahzexian looks at Ark and says "I remember you too!"

Ark: I don't remember you at all.

Me: "That is because I never introduced you before I was imprisoned in the Void."

Me: "Ahzexian was my personal bodyguard. He was tricked by another Divine when I went with Hera. It was by a friend of hers.

He was tricked into drinking something that totally erased his memory. All he can remember is that the Divine brought him here."

Ahzexian: "Yes those were times of treachery and deceit. I apologize that I had failed you. I was deceived by a Divine being. I can still not remember their face."

*Aphrodite touches him on the head*

Me: "In time I will help you remember."

Ahzexian: "Why would you seek me out now?"

Me: "I want you to be part of my personal body guard."

Ahzexian: "Why would you wish me to protect you now when I failed before?"

Me: "You never failed me. You were tricked just as I was. So if you failed then I failed. I don't see it that way."

*Ahzexian nods his head*

Ahzexian: "I understand. I think I see what you mean."

*Aphrodite tells Ahzexian about Fenrir*

Ahzexian: "Yes I remember. He was a mighty adversary in the time of the Urthak war."

Me: "And now he is a friend."

Ahzexian: "How is that possible?"

Me: "He was punished for too long. I had set him free."

Ahzexian: "So much is coming back to me now. This feels more different than the power of the nectar."

Me: "Yes because the nectar you drank was the nectar that I gathered from the flower. It concerned me earlier why you did not recognize the sight of me, but my scent was familiar. I enchanted the nectar to help you regain any lost memories."

Ahzexian: "How did you get it in my cup?"

Me: "Many things have changed. I have grown wiser than the last time we met. I simply changed the liquids when you weren't looking from inside the cups."

Ahzexian laughs: "You are always the clever one."

Me: "So will you join me?"

Ahzexian: "It would be my honor to join you if you will have me."

*Aphrodite tells him about his incarnation*

Ahzexian: "There is something familiar about it when you speak. I cannot remember my incarnation."

This is going to be a big mystery to solve.

Me: "I will be able to help you with that. Can you remember anytime recently of anything that might have happened to you that you cannot explain?"

Ahzexian: "I have been here for a long time. Every so often when I would drink the nectar as it enhanced my abilities something shot out and up into the sky. It drained me so much I passed out afterward."

Me: "You might have incarnated without realizing you did it because of your blockage. And yet there is still a blockage there. With that I can help you with.

I have a friend who serves me that can see into your mind. Deep into your mind. He may be able to help you. For the poison you drank long ago still infests you. What I gave you in the nectar was only a remedy and not a cure for the poison's effects."

Aphrodite was referring to the Ungre Rovitomial who can go into the mind and experience the memories in first person with all the senses.

Me: "We shall go see him."

Ahzexian: "Then let us go."

1:45pm *Aphrodite and Ark take Ahzexian to Alfheim. She explains the cause and the campaigns. Her plans for the cosmos and what is upcoming in Midgard.*

*Rovitomial arrives to help us*

Ahzexian is laying on a nature altar made of roots from trees. Rovitomial has his hands on Ahzexian's head. Rovi's eyes are open and glowing.

Rovitomial: "I can gather all his memories and put them into a containment orb. But to put them back so he can regain them fully himself we must treat the poison that is in him."

2:00pm *Rovitomial creates the memory orb. He bring is over to a box and places it inside. The box locks*

Rovitomial: "That should keep it safe until we can treat this poison. It is going to take me a little bit. I will need to look through some archives to find the cure for this.

In the meantime I could help access a few memories as long as they are not too strong and overwhelming. This might create more of a problem to the blockage."

Me: "Study your archives and find a cure for this fast."

Rovitomial: "It will be done my Queen."

Ahzexian: "What shall I do in the meantime?"

Me: "I may have some tasks for you. For right now you will serve me as my personal guard. I shall introduce you to the others on my guard Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago."

Ark: What are his abilities? What makes him such a good bodyguard?

Me: "Come let me show you..."

We are going down to a training pit arena here in Alfheim where Elves can duel and par against each other.

Right now it is being used by many different beings including Void beings. Everyone notices Queen Asherah. They stop and bow to her. She greets them.

Me to those in the pit: "Make a clearing in the middle."

Me: "Bring in a captive."

*An Ogre and Minotaur bring in a captured Arcturian. They push him to the ground and make him kneel.*

Me: "This is your lucky day Arcturian."

Arcturian: "My lucky day will be when your head sits on a pike!"

Me: "If you are as skilled of a warrior that you claim to be then you live to see that day."

Arcturian spits: "Whatever you are offering I will not take it!"

Me: "But you have yet to hear my terms. I will grant you your freedom and even a portal back to your home.

If you can stand against my bodyguard Ahzexian here for a count of 5. If you are still standing by the time I have counted to 5 you may go free."

Arctuiran: "I have no weapons."

Me: "You may choose any weapons that any of my warriors here in this arena hold."

Arcturian: "I don't wish for primitive weaponry!"

Me: "Well then maybe something more familiar."

*Aphrodite brings in a belt. Arcturian is grinning happily*

Arcturian: "I will not try to play you for a fool. Give me my weapons and I shall take your head this day."

2:12pm *Aphrodite throws his belt at him*

Me: "You want my head? Come and get it."

*Arcturian puts on his belt and armor goes up all around him. He goes after her. Ahzexian was next to her but he instantly disappeared.*

*As the Arcturian got closer he fell into pieces. The pieces of the Arcturian fall at Aphrodite's feet. Ahzexian returns to Aphrodite's side and puts his blades away. All the warriors in the arena are amazed. Aphrodite looks to Ark.*

Me: "Well?"

Ark: I am impressed. This is enough for me.

2:15pm *Aphrodite, Ark, Ahzexian, Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago go to the Map Room. Ahzexian is introduced to her personal guard. They exchange introductions.*

*Fenrir sniffs him and leans back*

Fenrir: "Rather small. But even I have been weary of such small things."

2:17pm Me: "I have much to attend to. This shall be a busy day for me. I will have need of you all shortly. Until then the others will fill you in more Ahzexian on what will be expected of you."

Ahzexian: "I look forward to serve you."

Me: "It is good to have you back old friend."

*Ark continues with the intuitive guidance session*

Ark: I am going to try to help him answer these questions the best I can since he has this memory blockage from the poison.

Q1. My main concern is how I can best connect and integrate with my true self.

Ark: You have to understand who your true self is and what they do. Integrate that into your life. I am going to touch your true self on the head and get some information from him. What I can sense is that he lives really close to nature. He is very calm and calculated. I would focus on that.

Q2. What physical and mental changes should I expect during integration?

Ark: You will notice that you become more like Ahzexian. You will take on his traits.

Q3. What is the best way to strengthen my psychic senses?

Ark: Your true self does a lot of really deep meditation where he absorbs nature around him using all his senses. The sights, sounds, tastes, and smells. Even more than this. He senses their life force.

Q4. What abilities and attributes should I focus on developing first?

Ark: This calculated calmness that your true self has. You can do this through the nature meditation.

Q5. Is there any path/series my true self wants me to follow?

Ark: I am going to let Asherah Aphrodite answer this one.

Ahzexian: "As soon as Rovitomial can discover how I can remember I will find the purpose that I incarnated for.

I want to connect more with my incarnation. I need to find the cure for this blockage. It will go much faster and better when the cure is found."

Q6. Is my true self ready for a core fusion?

Ahzexian: "I will be when we get a cure for this poison."

11:15pm Me: Is there an update for Ahzexian?

Ark: Rovitomial is still researching for this. He will find it soon.
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Primordial Dragon Energy Tracks...

Some post comments...

Valstanarra: Magical landscape. I'm in awe of your power and you will be our Queen Asherah's bodyguard. What a privilege.

Pisch: Amy if I may ask I'm curious as to why you don't have Pisch as a bodyguard.. And CONGRATULATIONS on an amazing ts!

Zanele: I wonder what his abilities are... I'm very curious as to how he was able to slice that Arcturian up so swiftly!

JJ: Wow! He is like a Western gunslinger, he shoots before you can put your hand on your belt. He is so fast! No wonder Queen Asherah is laughing. Yay! This lineup of Queensguard is the best, no doubt.

Peter: This is an amazing reunion! Rovitomial has his work cut out for him.

Lystranea: I liked his vibe before I even knew who he was. I hope the poison gets treated soon. Amnesia is tough business.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard