Session for the Egyptian God Horus


This is an intuitive guidance session for the Egyptian God Horus. The essence within Asherah Aphrodite is yet to be revealed.

July 23rd 2018 PST timezone...

5:45am Me: "Wise Ones what could remove the separation?"

Ekkam: "It is on your IG session list."

Me: "What do I look for?"

Ekkam: "The Union of Vokratil."

5:50am *Asherah Aphrodite searches the IG session waiting list*

6:36am Me: "Kyusoo has the Union of Vokratil."

Ekkam: "This is the session you must do."

11:40am "Let's go to the true self of Kyusoo."

There is a stone gate protruding out of the sand. There was a symbol with a circle. Asherah Aphrodite speaks to the circle...

Me: "Farska ipa sjoma khan. Skeip paejo mauk balaum. Kontranir ghis kopidan kopidan ish. Mayko kumppa skimo sjoun ari xip. Eyo montoun ari sjoma. Mik orik."

Aphrodite saying phrase granted us passage through the gate. We are in the desert inside a tomb.

Ark: I think Asherah knows who he is. I am looking at the depictions on the wall. It tells about his true self life. This is where he came when he left. He is not dead but he did something and he left the realms.

We are outside the realms. He is here. There is a passageway leading to the back. There is someone back there. There is a robed figure sitting near the back overlooking a small fire with blueish flame.

Him: "Why did you come here?"

Me: "I came here to speak to you on important matters."

Him: "What matters are so important that you come here to seek me in my time?"

Me: "The time to restore balance is at hand. We need you again. We need your wisdom. We need your strength. We need your courage."

Him: "I gave all that before. Once for mankind and the gods. For what I believed was right. Only to see in the end of it all that all my pain and all my suffering and all my undying love for them has lead me here. Why would I want to involve myself again in a cause that millennia from now may lead me here again?"

Me: "Because this time it will be different. This time there are forces at work that were absent during the last."

Him: "What forces might that be?"

Me: "Many have come together who were enemies before. Things across the realms are changing. In my long absence much of the balance shifted and the pure balance was lost. I and others who support me are here to restore that."

Him: "And if you do who is to say that a millennia from now things will not just be back to where we are now?"

Me: "There is nothing to say that but us. I need you to return to us. I need your help."

Him: "I have seen the world of Midgard through my incarnations. I have felt the hopelessness and loss of faith. I have seen the imbalance grow and I have felt it even here."

Me: "And now is the time to change it. I am asking you for your help. If you will not involve yourself then please help me with one thing."

Him: "And what is that you wish me to help with?"

Me: "The Union of Vokratil."

Him: "Impossible. It is only spoken of. It has never occurred."

Me: "But you do have the wisdom to know how this can occur."

Him: "Maybe I do. But what difference would it make? What is this union for?"

Me: "For something that has never been done before. A new balance."

Him: "I see. I can feel the essence within you."

Me: "Yes and the essence grows. This is why I need your help. The essence cannot grow any further until this union has been completed."

Him: "And if I do this you will leave me in peace?"

Me: "If that is what you wish."

Him: "First there are some things I must gather. You are to come with me."

12:00pm *He calls down a chariot that is pulled by cranes*

Him: "Please step aboard."

*We get on and the chariot lifts off*

Him: "This chariot was a gift from my grandfather. Before my grandfather would chase the suns. That was a long time ago."

*We arrive at a big statue of a crane. The bottom half and the top half is a crane. We enter inside*

Him: "The first piece of what I need is beyond this door. Only few can open it. Those who are truly balanced in their essence may open this door. I cannot anymore for I have lost that balance. If it is meant to be the essence inside you should be able to open the door."

*Aphrodite concentrates on the door and it opens*

*Inside is a chamber with a stone altar in the middle with a golden shaft*

Him: "That is the first piece. Take it."

*Asherah Aphrodite reaches out and picks up the golden shaft*

Him: "That will do. Now only two more pieces to collect."

*We get back on the chariot the cranes transform into cats*

Him: "We are going to see a friend. A sibling of mine. She keeps the second piece and has always watched over it for me since I chose to dwell where you found me."

*We arrive at a place that looks similar to Luxor Egypt. There are cat statues everywhere. There are different kinds of cats everywhere.*

Him: "Come. She will not be expecting us."

*Bast is sitting in a room with many cats. She is laying on a golden sofa. She notices us.*

Bast: "Well, if it isn't Aphrodite. And what may I ask is the honor of you visiting me?"

Him: "I need the eye."

Bast: "The eye dear brother? Whatever for?"

Him: "For Aphrodite for the Union of Vokratil."

Bast laughs: "That has never been done before. Why would it be done now?"

Him: "See for yourself. The essence within her."

*Bast looks Aphrodite up and down and sniffs her*

Bast: "Then it is true. An essence I have never sensed before."

*Bast leans back on her sofa*

Bast: "My dear brother I have kept and protected the eye for you for so long. Asking nothing in return. And now you come to claim it. What do you leave me with for undertaking such a task of yours?"

Him: "I have nothing. I can leave you with nothing but my love."

*Bast bursts out laughing*

Bast: "I don't want your love! I want hers!"

*Bast looks at Lovely Aphrodite*

Bast to Lovely: "Does this sound like a fair trade to you?"

Me: "You had only but to ask."

*Bast stands up from her sofa and takes Lovely Aphrodite by the hand*

Bast to Lovely: "Then come and show me the ways of love."

Bast to her cats: "Entertain our guests while I am gone my beautifuls."

*Lovely Asherah Aphrodite and Bast go off together to be close*

Ark to Him: "So what happened to you? Why did you exile yourself?"

Him: "Unlike you EinossArku I lost faith. I gave up on them because they gave up on themselves. We all made sacrifice. How many did you make?"

Ark: "Plenty. Still if we do not sacrifice then what do we expect will change?"

*Aphrodite and Bast return. Bast fixes her gown.*

Bast: "That is what I needed for so long. That kind of love."

Him: "And about the eye..."

Bast: "Oh yes, yes. The eye..."

*Bast takes her golden scepter with a cat head on it. There is a jeweled eye in the center of the forehead. She takes it out.*

Bast: "Here. I believe this is what you seek."

*Bast hands it to Him and He hands it to Aphrodite*

*Aphrodite pulled out the golden shaft and the eye connected to the top*

Him: "Now only one more piece. Shall we leave?"

Me: "We shall. There is much I need to attend to."

*We get on the chariot and take off. The cats pulling the chariot transform into jackals.*

Ark: "I always believed you to be one passionate about the right causes."

Him: "Passion is like wine. You can drink so much and never get enough until it makes you sick."

*We venture down into the Egyptian underworld. There are Jackal statues with many rotting dead attending to them.*

Him: "The final piece is here and the final task awaits."

*We enter into a room and greet Anubis*

Anubis: "Queen Aphrodite, EinossArku... I see you have come. What brings you here?"

Him: "I am here to collect the final piece. Aphrodite is going to undertake the Union of Vokratil."

Anubis: "Has the time come for that? I expected it."

Him: "You were expecting this?"

Anubis: "Yes I have foreseen it for some time. I can sense the essence within Aphrodite. It is growing yet it has come to a stop. This is why she seeks the Union of Vokratil."

Him: "Then if this is so then the last task must be completed."

Anubis: "You know what that means and you know what you must do."

Him: "Yes. I am ready. Long time I have waited and dwelled in silence."

Anubis: "Then you all must step into the chamber."

*The three of us enter into the chamber. There is a stone altar in the middle. The bottom part to the shaft is there with a spear tip*

Him: "Is it you Aphrodite who claims this? To undertake the Union of Vokratil?"

Me: "Yes it is I, Aphrodite, Queen Asherah, Ruler of the Void and the Nature Realms. It is I who steps forward to claim this relic."

12:38pm Him: "Then let the last task proceed."

*Ark got shut out of the room behind a barrier.*

Him to Me: "In order to obtain this relic you must defeat me in combat for I cannot let it pass otherwise."

Ark: "It doesn't have to be this way Horus!"

Him: "If this is the only way to restore true balance then like I have made and so many others have made. Something must be sacrificed."

Ark: "This is not the way. You don't know what this will lead to."

Him: "Whatever it leads to it must. For this is the final task. I have made my sacrifices. Now you must make yours."

*Horus lunges to attack Aphrodite. She moves out of the way and puts up her defenses. Aphrodite keeps moving back dodging his attacks.*

Me: "Horus please. Stop. This is not the way."

Him: "This is the sacrifice you must make."

*Horus continues to attack Aphrodite. Lovely goes dark and knocks him back.

Horus: "Very unique ability you have developed. You have become strong since I have last known you. You are not the only one who can dwell in darkness.

*Horus turns dark just like Aphrodite*

Ark: Damn it I cannot get out of this field. I am turning dark myself but it has no effect against the field.

Him to Ark: "I honor what you do but only the one who has chosen to take the union can stand in the trial."

*Horus is attacking Aphrodite and tiring her out. Aphrodite's darkness fades. He knocks her back.*

Him to Me: "I am sorry it has to be this way. I truly wanted to believe that you were the one to help restore balance. I wanted to believe in your cause. But now I see that balance through your defeat will remain unbalanced."

*Horus raises to spear Aphrodite*

12:45pm *Something inside Aphrodite starts growing. It knocks Horus back and forces him against the wall.*

*Aphrodite floats in the air. This force from Aphrodite is collapsing the chamber.*

Me to Ark: "Get the shaft! The essence is controlling itself!"

*The chamber and the whole temple are collapsing*

*Anubis has his draw dropped open*

Anubis: "What is this?!"

Ark: "I don't know. I have never seen that before."

*Aphrodite falls down from the exertion. Ark grabs her. The destruction stops.*

Me: "Hurry! Dig him out!"

*Anubis commands his jackals and rotting dead to move the debris*

*Horus emerges from the rubble and dusts himself off. He is shaken but collects himself. Then Horus lets out a joyous laugh.*

Him: "This is a great day.. For not only will the Union of Vokratil take place but my faith has been renewed."

*Horus kneels before Lovely Asherah Aphrodite*

Him: "Thank you Aphrodite. You have restored faith in a broken soul who has lost hope. I ask you and humble myself before you. Let me join your cause. Let me champion your forces against those who create this imbalance."

Aphrodite places her hand on the shoulder of Horus

Me: "I accept your humbleness. I will have you as a champion. Arise and be reborn."

Ark to Anubis: "Sorry about your temple."

Anubis: "You smell like cats."

*Anubis walks away. He is not very happy.*

*Aphrodite takes the bottom shaft and combines it with the other two pieces. It starts glowing.*

Him: "Quickly now. You must complete the Union of Vokratil with Ekkam. There is not much time. The staff will separate again."

Me: "Thank you Horus."

Him: "Thank you my Queen for restoring my faith. Take my chariot. It is the fastest way."

12:56pm *Aphrodite takes the Chariot of Horus to Ekkam*

Me: "We must do the Union of Vokratil right now!"

12:58pm Ekkam: "Then let us begin. We have been preparing while you were gone."

Me: "It is time."

Shatter Me... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFS50HvE9s

Ark: So you want me to do the six questions and answers?

1-Why did I incarnate here? Did I incarnate before?

Him: "To observe mankind. I have incarnated here many times."

2-Can you describe yourself?

Him: "I am Horus."

3-What are the things I should overcome to connect better?

Him: "Overcome fear, doubt, resentment, and shame. These are minor blockages that he needs to conquer."

4-Are there any other incarnations here at the same time other than me?

Him: "I only have one incarnation."

5-Did you try to connect with me before or this is the first time?

Him: "I have tried to connect with you before. You may not have noticed it due to the life you are growing up in."

6-What are you mostly known for?

"By human beings, it is my battles with Set. For those who really know me, my sacrifice to the Divine and mankind."

Ark: Are you going to want a core fusion?

Him: "Yes, I would like one. It would empower me more in my incarnation."

Ark: Do you want to use Aphrodite's energy tracks?

Him: "Yes I want anything she has made with insight, magic, shapeshifting, and spiritual connection."

Me: Isn't it incredible these incarnations gravitate to the Mind Power facebook group?

Ark: It is far more than coincidence. They are guided to you.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Response from Kyusoo: Woah! It's amazing...thank you! I didn't believe I had that much power. I guess there are a lot of things I need to work on to know more about myself...I'm excited!

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard