Empress of Secret Fires and Sacred Flames


I give honor and recognition to Fire Empress Dolloiandea. Thank you for being a true and loyal friend. My love is with you.

Othrabui Core Fusion for Dolloiandea
July 2nd PST timezone...
9:02am Dollo: I have gotten the green light from my true self for the Core Fusion.

Dolloiandea: "I'm excited to have this done. I can't wait to meet you again. It's been so long since I've been whole; I cannot thank you enough for your help. It feels good to be back."

1:10pm Dollo: Quetzalcoatl and Xolotl wish to come whenever the fusion happens. Will this be permitted?

Me: Yes, of course.

Xolotl: "Xashe tuuak."

Quetza: "Thank you."

Me: "Vauntandar bring Dolloiandea, Quetzalcoatl, and Xolotl to Alfheim for the core fusion."

Vaundandar: "I shall send for them."

2:00pm *Aphrodite is emotional over seeing Quetzalcoatl. She starts crying and embraces him*

2:02pm Me: I am going to the physical body for Dollo.

Dollo: I'm happy that she has a close relationship with him. He's truly an amazing being to be around. Dollo had a similar reaction to both Xolotl and Quetzalcoatl when she first saw them.

2:05pm Me: I am at your physical body. There a few preparations I must make before I take you.

Me: "Your physical body is not prepared for the fire. I need to make adjustments."

2:09pm *Dollo's physical energetic body is in flames*

Dollo: "Careful not to burn yourself in the process."

2:11pm Me: "I must do this or your incarnation will spontaneously combust."

Dollo: "Understandable. Normally I would be more cautious about this, but there is something we need to do on Midgard. I cannot wait any longer."

Me: "The train runs on time. It does not wait on passengers."

Dollo: "Nulek shuak."

2:15pm Me: "I take your energetic body, your emotional body, your mental body, your very essence, and all that you are."

Me: "I also take your energetic codes."

2:20pm Me: "I am on my way back to Alfheim."

Quetza: "Aphrodite, will you let us try something for this fusion?"

Me: "Speak to me of your plan. We shall do this together."

Quetza: "Let us do so when you arrive. I'd rather not speak of it on this machine."

Me: "The timber of woods is a better communicator."

2:23pm Me: "I have arrived in Alfheim. We shall speak face to face."

Me: "Vep ipik sjoum kjlou."

Quetza: "Juek caoje pukxatl."

Me: "I can give her ninety-nine of them."

Quetza: "Whatever is possible will be good. All that matters is that she has them."

Me: "So be it. I shall do as you have asked. For the sake of rapid transformation, she will contain them all."

Quetza: "Thank you."

*Quetzalcoatl hands a blue fire to Lovely Aphrodite*

Quetza: "Put this flame in her heart."

Dollo: Shit, my body is shaking. It's hard to move without stumbling.

2:32pm *Lovely begins Orthrabui Core Fusion*

Me: "You did not tell me that you had recovered all of your core. This is wonderful news."

Dollo: "Right? I've never felt so whole. It's been centuries since I've had my full power."

2:35pm Tulk speaking to me: Did you aim a beam of blue flame? It’s splintering off through her body.

Tulk: The blue beams are connected to the center one by a line. It’s merging with the Orthrabui energy and fusing the bodies together.

2:39pm Tulk: Now she is on fire. And being compressed.

2:41pm Dollo: Fuck, I feel like I'm going to pass out. I didn't expect to feel it so much. What did he infuse into us?

Tulk: Her humanity is burning.

Xolotl: "The embers of change have been set. Your time is now, sister."

Dollo: What is he talking about?

Tulk: There’s a fire vortex around her from her feet to her head.

2:47pm Me: "You are about to explode into an inferno."

Tulk: Wonder if she’ll be able to handle that.

Me: "She has to handle it. She does not have any other choice."

*Dollo exploded into an inferno*

Tulk: It is bright. Like a supernova.

Dollo: Everything about my body feels expanded. There's so much going on that I can't tell what is what.

Tulk: Miniature explosions forming now.

Lovely speaking to others nearby: "Ancestors are welcome here. Speaking of Kings and fine gentlemen of tribute and glory. Prop up your swords in the corner."

Me: "Cinders make the best marinade."

Tulk: Dollo is burning hotter now. She is condensing.

2:57pm Dollo: There is so much heat. I'm starting to physically sweat.

Tulk: Dollo is condensing into a humanoid form.

Me: A humanoid form of burning fire.

Tulk: Exactly that. Blue fire with a red outer edge.

3:01pm Me: "This is the perfect time for me to place her incarnation inside her."

Tuilk: Aphrodite took Dollo's incarnation and is fusing her into her TS. Lovely is speaking some words while she’s doing it. Can’t hear them clearly. Dollo's incarnation is changing color to match her TS more.

3:09pm Me: "Do hear the crackling as your incarnation aspects are consumed in the flames?"

Dollo: Yes. I can feel aspects of my body feeling consumed by a bursting force. There is so much pressure, especially on my head.

Tulk: There is a white hot center in the middle of Dollo's chest. It radiates waves throughout the room and through her body.

3:12pm Dollo: My heart is starting to pound heavily.

Me: "I made the adjustments on your body so you would not die during this next part..."

3:15pm Me: "The next phase starts now..."

Tulk: Her entire body is getting hotter again. Turning the same white hot color as the core.

3:17pm Tulk: The ground beneath her is melting.

Me: "I am very pleased with this. It is going as planned."

3:18pm *Aphrodite draws symbols in Dollo's core*

Lovely speaking to someone: "Asher Vaun Rey come out of your hiding spot... You need to give me some of your sparkle."

Tulk: It is getting hotter still. The symbols written into her core are making her burn much brighter than before.

Lovely to the man... "Asher kindly give me more fuel for the fire."

3:24pm *Asher Vaun Rey hands Aphrodite a spear with a purple torch*

Tulk: Multicolored fire is surrounding her and coming from her. There is also this magical sparkle coming off her. She sort of looks like Quetzalcoatl.

3:28pm Me: "Do you hear the songs? Dollo your sisters sing for you."

Tulk: She’s condensing again. Her fire is burning ultraviolet now.

Dollo: "There is so much happening. I love them so much; they have been through so much with me since they let me into their lives." (She is extremely emotional!)

Xolotl: "Yakxetac! It is your revival!"

3:31pm Tulk: She looks like a Sun now.

Quetza: "Mukshe nuxe tumelkxa. Yomu pixekal tuxatua juxmec imka! Naxo!"

He sounded so emotional.

Dollo: I can feel my body vibrating violently. It's starting to go numb from all the energy.

3:33pm Tulk: Is she a Sun now? I’m feeling ancient sun energy from her.

Me: "She passed my tests. I am preparing her to become an empress."

3:40pm Tulk: She is evolving. Growing in power. Her flames are becoming more violent. Bright crown of solid flame is beginning to form on her head.

3:45pm Tulk: There is seven Suns floating on her back and a seven pointed crown on her head.

3:51pm Tulk: Her hair is like rays of light. She holds seven types of energies in her hand. A long scepter with a large blue fire at the top in the other hand.

Quetza: "Yupkasheke...."

Me: "It is almost time Quetzalcoatl. You have prepared her well."

Tulk: There are living streaks of fire all around her. They whisper the secrets of fire to her.

With each secret they tell her, her eyes glow brighter and her flames become denser and faster.

Dollo: I can hear the whispers. They come through as energy, rather than a spoken language. This reminds me of when I tried to communicate with a flame. Damn, I feel so much heat.

Tulk: I just heard “It is time”

4:11pm Me: "Dolloiandea I crown you Empress of Secret Fires and Sacred Flames."

Tulk: Her crown became more beautiful when Aphrodite said that. And ripples formed in the cosmos.

Dollo: "This is truly an honor...." She is starting to get emotional again.

Quetza: "Imecca yume, tumexcalte yamne!"

Me: "Dolloiandea is chosen of Fire, Sun, and Star. Her mark upon the realms shall be eternal."

Xolotl: "You need to be careful with Huitzilopochtli. He will be pissed if he sees you."

Me: "Dollo I grant you the Guardian Daemon Viarniik. He shall be your constant companion."

Dollo: "Thank you. He will be of great help. I'm afraid my past relations with Huitzilopochtli may cause issues in the future. We have been trying to avoid him throughout our journey."

4:30pm Me: It is time for the sealing... "This core fusion is absolute. What has been joined together is forever sealed. Through the power of Othrabui this fusion is made perfect. For the essence and core are sealed together pure and complete."

Dollo: "It is truly an honor to be in your presence once again. You forever have my gratitude for all you have done."

*Dollo bows to Aphrodite*

Me: "It is a pleasure Empress."

Orthrabui Core Fusions...

Some post comments...

Hylia: This was honestly amazing beyond words, so intense. I'm glad that everything went as it was supposed to.

Valstanarra: Oh Wow!! I'm speechless... That was so intense! Well done.

Hylius: Dollo! I felt the intensity of this fusion. *bow*

Bliss: OMG! I love this Core Fusion! This is one of my favorite sessions! Fire Nymph becoming Fire Empress!!! I love Fire so much! I am so happy for you Dolloianeda.

Pascaline: Empress of Sacred flames and fire, what an honor. I felt like I was floating reading this weird!

Midorra: Damn, this post gives me so much pressure in my head! My head still feels so heavy and floats. My eyes started to become teary and burning. So heavy, this Core Fusion has a big impact to my body. Incredible! I totally love this. This is impressive! Empress of Sacred flames and fire.

Beverly: My True Self is very happy to read this and I could definitely feel the fire from this Core Fusion. Congratulations.

Dro: I can totally feel this Core Fusion. Really intense. My body temperature increased while reading it. It's still pretty high.

Gloria: Wow this is a wonderful and intense session, let your beautiful and majestic fire burn.

Peter: My lower back is really really hot upon completing reading of this IG session. Why are both Dolloianeda, and Quetzalcoatl somehow either stimulating or familiar to me?

Dollo: Post-Fusion Update:

Just a short summary on what has happened since this session.

My mental state has already started to shift drastically. It feels like my humanity is deteriorating at a rapid pace.

Energetically, things have also changed. My energy is no longer a deep red. It is now a golden-orange color, and it is defiantly more potent than before. I can do things with it that I haven't been able to do before. I'm still getting use to all the energy in my body, especially the core.

My physical body has even started showing some changes. My stomach is much more toned, and I can feel every starting to shift and remold, if that makes sense.

There seems to be a small creature that has started following me around since the session. They are a flame the size of a softball with stick-like legs. They are very curious, and the noises they make are very strange. However, they have been very friendly so far. Not sure what their species is called, though.

Shusen: Great update and progress, honestly, from all posts that i encounter, this one give the most sensation ever, i feel like all the back of my body burning, like warm, cold and warm again.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard