Asherah Aphrodite and the Trial of Pain


Aphrodite goes through the Trial of Pain. This is a very gruesome and upsetting post. It includes many details. Read at your own discretion.

I highly recommend reading these posts first to get caught up on what is happening with the Myrrdonites and the borderlands. They related to what happens in this post.

Myrrdonite Trial of Blood

Needle of Horxas and the Cathedral of Flesh

July 26th 2018... PST Timezone...

*Aphrodite is in the borderlands at the Trial of Pain*

Ark: She is not going to partake in this. I don't think so. I am going to beat Ekkam's ass.

8:16pm Ark: Your turn is not up yet. I am not going to let you do this. I am going to talk to Ekkam right now. He straight out lied to me.

I don't like that shit. Trying to get you to compete. She will become a Myrrdonite!

8:19pm Me: Go to Ark.

Ekkam: "I shall go to him."

Naturome: That was my worry too. I thought all that partook in the trial of pain became Myrdonnites.

Peter: Wow. Ekkam is asking a lot of Aphrodite.

Khalil: You get turned into one if you pass.

Kandi: Or Aphrodite may be a special case since she commanded them once before. And she has overall connections with powerful sources.

*Ark slams Ekkam around*

Ark: "What deal did you make with Darka? This has nothing to do with the transformation to compete in this! There is no reason she she to compete in this. This is a fight she cannot win. Not in their land. You knew that. I know that."

Ekkam: "It is already done. Her name has already been entered into it."

Ark: This was a set up from a long time ago.

Ark: Why did he send you there to die knowing you cannot win?

Ekkam: "This is all part of what must happen."

Kandi: I feel like Aphrodite let this happen. I mean, she literally has thousands of plans and even more backup plans.

Hylius: She does. Lovely is very wise.

Ark: Ark: I have to go to the borderlands and speak with Orgah.

Peter: I feel Ekkam is saying something like, some sort of mastery of the borderlands, death, afterlife. If Aphrodite is to remake the Athranakk, then she must be fully versed in these ways. This trial of pain she is entered in is part of a sequence towards mastery.

Frank: Maybe... I really want my Queen to be safe.

Kandi: I feel like if she wins then she would have endured so much pain which would gain immense respect from possibly everyone there.

Ark: He is trying to get you to compete to be the leader? That is a death sentence.

Me: No. Not the Trial of Blood. The Trial of Pain.

Ark: Now I need to dust Ekkam off and apologize. I thought he was putting you in the Trial of Blood.

Ekkam: "Your overprotective self is just reacting. No apologies needed. I understand."

Ginger: What’s the differences between the Trial of Blood and Trial of Pain? If I may ask.

Me: Trial of Blood is to compete to be the Count of Pain. That is not what I am in.

Ginger: Slightly less tense now. Thank you for the clarification.

Ark: If something happens to her I will put you through my own Trial of Pain.

Ekkam: "I believe you would. She will be remade and she will not lose any of her old self. Please you must trust me on this."

Peter: Understandable. I do not feel the same way because I have absolute confidence that our Queen will prevail, regardless of what happens. You have seen how powerful she is, and how she handles everything.

8:34pm Me: Aphrodite is in a chamber. It must be the Garden of Bones.

Orgah recognizes why Aphrodite am doing this and what the needle does.

Orgah: "We should begin soon."

Aphrodite is laying down on a table. They are placing the needle right above her in a holder.

8:35pm Orgah: "We shall begin."

Ark: Let me know when it is done. I don't want to view this and overreact.

Gandolin: "My Queen, you shall endure"

8:37pm *The Trial of Pain starts on Asherah Aphrodite*
It is being administered by Orgah.

Me: Dustin touched my physical body and it caused him pain. He couldn't touch me.

Kandi: So the needle sends out pain to every inch of the body... And more.

Hylius: I was near her energy...and I was afraid to touch her.

Frank: Please, you can get through this. You have survived so much pain of every kind. You have been a shining light of love and hope through all the darkness and hurt even while your enemies tried to tear you down and slander your name. You are an amazing mother, amazing friend, amazing Goddess. You can get through this. We are here with you Queen Asherah.

Naturome: Shame there isn't more I can do than tear up...

Ginger: Stay strong for her.

Naturome: I will, my tears won't get in the way!

8:47pm Me: "Give me more! Give me more pain!"

Ark: I hear them slicing you up and pulling your skin off. Aphrodite is not screaming.

Hylius: To not scream...that is amazing.

Kandi: When I saw the needle coming down I began to cringe but I said "No" I wanted to stay strong. Not that I'm feeling the actual pain of it but...

8:48pm Me: This is starting to get even more intense. Aphrodite is laughing.

Kandi: I would have quit within 5 seconds.

Me: "I know pain. I experienced the pain every day while imprisoned."

8:50pm Me: "More."

Ark: They are telling me I should wait in the long hall. I am right outside.

Frank: I hope no one close to her ever betrays her because I would almost pity them. Holy shit.

Sam H: My respect and trust on the Queen only grows.

8:55pm Ark: Right now I am looking at you and you have no skin.

Gandolin: "She will be much stronger than before."

Peter: Whole new meaning to the word naked.

Bliss: I admire and look up to your courage Amy.

Hylius: True. I definitely must increase my mental and emotional tolerance to pain.

8:58pm *Aphrodite smiles*

Kandi: Omg fleshless smile.

Peter: Thank goodness I can't see her at this moment. You guys know how I feel about seeing blood, gore, raw flesh...

8:59pm Me: "Tear me apart and place me together once more."

Kandi: Hmm could this be a sacrifice of some sort? Excanging pain for allies' upgrades?

Bliss: When Aphrodite laughs and smiles, it makes me want to laugh and smile too.

Me: If you read the post about the Needle of Horxas. Ekkam said she had to pay the sacrifice. It was in our last post.

Peter: Yes, I recall this.

Hylius: She has indeed gone through a lot more than what I can explain.

Kandi: You said you wanted to increase pain tolerence and look...

Bliss: I want to increase pain tolerance.

9:02pm Me: They are breaking all of Aphrodite's bones. Yeah I can feel it through my physical. It is intense.

Kandi: Her pain tolerence levels are the total hight of the universe.

Frank: This is hard for me.

Bliss: Amy is a strong one. I admire her for that.

Kandi: Me during trial of pain: *sees needle* Nah nvm fam

Hylius: She gives us strength and we in turn give her ours.

Frank: I can't even imagine what Ark is going through right now.

Ginger: The energy here is intense.

Kandi: True love is breakable but only so it may grow stronger.

9:10pm Me: They are tearing apart Aphrodite's organs.

Bliss: You can do this Amy! You survived the worst of the worst.

9:12pm Me: "Give me more pain."

Kandi: Wait how can you go beyond that? Guess I'll find out.

Hylius: Under all that pain and suffering... her essence is still Love.

9:13pm Me: "I want more."

Hylius: I want to cry for this. Out of excitement.

Del'sean: Amy I'm on your side forever.

9:17pm Me: "I am ready Orgah. I must prove myself. Give me the wild thread."

Bliss: You prove yourself EVERY TIME!

Hylius: I see it's sharper than the last... She will endure it.

Pisch: I believe in you Amy you can do this.

9:18pm Ark: Your organs are hanging out. It is disgusting. I don't want to look at you. I didn't want to observe this.

Hylius: You are indeed brave. I see it my queen.

Khalil: Disgustingly beautiful.

Bliss: I am exited to see what happens after all of this.

Hylius: Gore and blood... This is the ultimate thing to witness... yet I am not going to surrender to my fears of blood and gore.

9:31pm Me: Oh my oh my. It is all starting to come through my physical.

Hylius: I see what looks like bruises lovely.

Me: This is going to require all my focus. This is coming from someone who gave birth to my children at home without any pain relief.

Morgan: You will make it. It will be terrible but you have enought of mental power for that.

Hylia: *sighs* admittedly wish that I could sleep because I don't like hearing about Aphrodite or Amy going through this..

Ilia: "no, you need to witness this, they all do. Look at what she sacrifices for all of you, what she is willing to give. You cannot ignore that even if you are dealing with problems of your own. She is your ally, you love her do you not? Then stop trying to look away from her sacrifice."

9:33pm Me: It is important I do not cry or scream out. This is part of the Trial of Pain. I am just going to focus.

Bliss: Your my biggest inspiration EVER.

Hylius: I see flesh and bones.

Sam H: Your mental strength is exceptional. Mental and physical.

Valstanarra: Hylia sing for Amy.

Me: No assistance. I do not want anything to lessen the pain. I must get the respect of the Myrrdonites, which means no help.

Bliss: Now I am very impressed. Holy fucking shit!

Hylia: this is not something we can help her through.. she has to do it alone.

Hylius: Yes Hylia you are right. In addition, no matter how graphic the images one sees here they must be brave.

Frank: She did all this to save us and our world. She answered all of our prayers. I had given up hope so many times, but she is here doing all of this, and saving us from corruption.

Hylius: I have seen gore during this beyond what my incarnation understands.

Giinger: I think I need to have a break from the chat... the energy is overwhelming my senses.

Bliss: oh shit my empathy is too strong.

Hylius: My incarnation has shown their bravery regardless of what he has just witness in this trial. It has made him stronger to better be of aid to Lovely our Queen.

9:40pm Ark: They are starting to sew you back together. This will take some time. At the present moment you look like the girl from Nightmare before Christmas the one that is sewn together.

Pisch: For some reason this isn't freaking me out or making me worried.

Bliss: My love and respect has reached infinity and beyond.

9:42pm Me: I feel like crying with relief because the worst part is over. I still have to keep it all in until everything is complete. I do not want to shed a tear.

Valstanarra: Be strong Amy.

Hylius: My mind has witnessed such a mess and has received a headache for not being able to comprehended it.

Pisch: Amy you can do it you're almost there.

9:47pm Me: This is to gain the respect of the Myrrdonites. This is the trial they go through to become one. I can get through this.

Hylius: Yes you can. You can for you must. I see them sewing her back together.

Hylia: Already shedding them for you.. you can and will get through this.. as much as i hate it, it's a trial for most everyone.

Ilia: "you have to be able to stand with her at times like this even if it's painful to witness, be proud of her, cry for her if you have to but don't look away for your own comfort, that is unfair.."

Hylius: The sound of flesh. This is scary and yet I get the feeling of laughter coming out of me.

9:51pm Me: You know that pain that you get when you hit that funny bone nerve really hard? That is what I feel through my entire physical body at the moment.

Pisch: I was watching since she said it was starting. Not once have I really flinched. Though I'm watching with confidence and pride.

Naturome: I am so inspired by your courage.

Frank: Oh Amy.

Hylius: I see her getting sewn together and am suddenly feeling the urge to laugh.

Anne: I am not worried. I know you can get through this.

Sam H: and this is what's happening on the physical body, only a small part to the full extent of what she felt...

Pisch: Pisch is grinning she's Happy that Aphrodite is proving herself.

9:55pm Pisch: Aphrodite's eyes are red from holding back tears but the smile on her face says so much more.

Hylius: Ahh her eyes are crimson.

Frank: I've always believed in you Amy, and I always will.

Hylius: She has such strength indeed. This is further motivation to be Gandolin. Thank you my Queen.

Bliss: Her strength is unrivaled.

Hylius: She is power without corruption.

9:59pm Pisch: Aphrodite is humming now.

Hylius: Dear Lovely if only I could show you how much I valor you know. I must first prepare myself to do so. Valor. Meaning to admire.

Pisch: "I only wish to be as strong as Aphrodite one day fighting by her side for all eternity."

Bliss: Same here! She is the reason I want to go through pain to become stronger.

Fundin: The pain does more than garner respect. It's unlocking something.

Pisch: Pisch was implying she'd like to go through a similar trial. I don't know how I feel about that.

Hylius: My limitless strength may be for personal use. But I shall always lend it to Lovely in time of need. She has my loyalty for all she has done.

Bliss: Pisch, I knew I wasn't the only crazy one here.

10:04pm Ark: You don't look like such a bloody mess now.

Me: Dustin still cannot touch my physical body without feeling pain. He put his hand on me and immediately pulled it back like when you touch a burning hot stove.

Pisch: So I guess you embodied the pain?

10:06pm Me: It is because the Trial is not over. There are Myrrdonites doing something to my physical body.

Hylius: Indeed. It is far from over.

Pisch: Pisch is spectating and totally enamored with it.

Khalil: Valor means courage that's why I was confused earlier. You are the best Amy.

Me: There is no heat. I was giving example of pulling hand away. It is quite cold actually.

Pisch: I was gonna say. I'm pretty cold right now. I'm actually cold to the touch.

Naturome: Remind me to never complain about any aches and pains ever again...

Fundin: Pain is just the axis of the test. They're observing you strictly. crisis and observation. Truth.

Pisch: Pisch is letting me feel and watch the sensations. And me being really empathetic I can feel some of the pain to the extent.

10:10pm Me: The test is not yet complete. They have not said I have finished it or passed the test yet.

Hylius: My body has been feeling needles.

Bliss: Oh shit! Pisch that's actually what I meant when I said my empathy is too strong.bI feel physical pain from others too.

Hylius: Perhaps I felt them stitch you Lovely. My eyes hurt to even blink.

10:12pm Me: I feel a crescendo starting to build.

Pisch: I do too Amy... They're pulling out something.

Hylius: I see it too.

Pisch: I don't know what that is but it's odd looking.

10:13pm Me: I think they are going to tear out my soul.

Hylius: I see at tool. One that I am not familiar with.

Frank: Why?

Bliss: Um, WOW! I am speechless at this point.

Kandi: The more pain she endures the greater the respect she earns.

Me: Soul torture.

Pisch: This is it. The final test. I believe in you! You can do this.

Hylius: I feel it. The intensity of this test is ever increasing.

10:15pm Me: "Tear it out. Do what is required."

Bliss: She can endure all the torture thrown at her. I know it.

Me: Holy shit this is coming from my incarnation. My soul. I am going into convulsions...

Frank: That's what I thought....

Pisch: You can do this Aphrodite!

Hylius: She is strong. If she can be strong, so shall I. This pain is strong. I ask my all to unleash the ability to withstand pain and suffering

Anne: That is why. I felt an intense pain right now.

Hylius: I see something liquidy being unleashed. It is not blood...this substance had an odd glow to it. This happens as the torture continues. Once more, Night of the Dark Dream plays in my mind.

10:29pm Me: My soul is tortured and transformed by the Needle. They are going to take my heart next.

10:32pm Me: My soul is aching. They sewed it back into me.

Hylius: I see the stitches. The intensity aches my own soul. I was clearly not prepared...yet I have grown much more mature due to this.

Pisch: My heart is starting to hurt.

10:34pm Me: "My heart is what I value the most. Bust it into a thousand pieces."

Pisch: Somehow... I knew you were going to say that.

Me: This is going to make me convulse again...

Hylius: The heart....the most important part of the being. Lovely I don't know how you do it...but I really honor you.

10:36pm Me: Little did I realize they would bust it while it was still in my chest.

Zayn: Amy...My Energetic Body has a heart made of winds that can shatter and reform. Do you need it? If you need it, I can send it to you.

Pisch: I saw you convulse.

Me: Send nothing to me. Do not make me forfeit!

Hylius: She must do this be herself.

Bliss: That's right Amy is not a quitter.

Zayn: Okay... I still don't know what's going on.. Sorry.

Eliakim: Trial of Pain.

Ginger: Now I understand why my chest hurt so bad... goodness you’re beyond insanely strong.

Heldaxa: My goodness I entered a chat.I was not even following and now my whole body hurts, I feel it in my chest, wrists, heart. I can't imagine how is painful is this for Amy. But she can do this. She is the strongest and the most epic being. I have no words. This is incredible.

Hylia: It has already been stated, nobody can help her with this, do not tempt her with offers of help, you cannot do so without it making all she has been through worthless..

10:43pm Me: They took my core and are using the needle on it.

Riley: Wow you have a tremendous threshold for pain. You are so powerful!

Ginger: The greatest test of pain is one you endure alone... don’t know why that came through.

Hylius: She is Lovely. She is Love. Alone or together she is powerful.

Del'sean: Ashereh Aphrodite! You can do it! I'm not giving up on you. You are powerful!

Pisch: My heart is throbbing. It hurts to touch. It's like something is happening to me too.

Bliss: My heart is throbbing too. My heart feel like it can literally tear.

Ginger: I’m feeling vibrations...

Heldaxa: I feel pains all over. And my body is heavy.

Hylius: My stomach now feels like it was cut. I can't dare move. It hurts to type.

Bliss: I feel like I am bleeding internally but I am not.

Ginger: Try relax if possible, the more you focus on the sensations the worse it could feel.

Bliss: I feel I am oozing inside. But I shall focus.

11:03pm Me: Next they are taking my consciousness. This is going to be the really scary part.

Ginger: Consciousness as well...?

Hylius: You survived all the trials passed...this one you can too.

Bliss: You have also DIED and Came back. YOU GOT THIS.

Ginger: Oh I feel sick now... Oh I feel sick now...

Pisch: I can't sleep... Not while this is happening.

Ginger: I feel like I need to pace around my room, I’m feeling restless.

11:23pm Me: That part that could cause me to cease to exist has not yet happened. I wonder what it is.

Ginger: It’s... been hours... you’ve endured so much, now the last hurdle.

Me: It is going to be the grand finale. I am excited for it.

11:29pm Me: It is starting now...

Bliss: I feel so empowered.

Valstanarra: This comes to mind while we're silently waiting... Holding our breath...For our Lovely... Not my words, but ment for her.

"A loner by nature and an introvert... I am a twinkling star, burning bright amidst a cloudless night. To love me, is to let me have the space I need to illuminate the sky. I can't be taken hostage or held captive. Inner-light is what gives my star its twinkle."

July 27th 2018 PST timezone...

Naturome: What's the latest?

12:21am Ginger: It’s been really quiet for more than half hour...

Pisch: Don't worry Aphrodite is doing fine. This is the longest part of the test.

Frank: I was crying before. My friend just had her soul tortured and more. It's been so hard.

Naturome: It's hard not to be emotional.

Ginger: You are very protective toward her love, so it’s entirely understandable.

Frank: Even if they kept kicking me down I would not stop getting back up to swing at them again to defend Amy.

That was so cool when our True Selves delivered the Needle to Aphrodite. And I was so relieved when he and Riley's TS helped you.

Pisch: I can't believe that elf was so corrupt though.

Frank: I know... he fell so very far. He was convinced that the Elf King destroyed his wonderful beautiful trees... that's why I don't like making assumptions.

I was sad about hearing his trees were burned. I did understand the rage. And then when he made that error in judgment by killing the son... he probably went mad from it all.

Pisch: It was horrible when I first found him without the mission. Though he was less... Gross looking.

Ginger: Was that why the Flesh Tailor knew you?

Pisch: Yes... I managed to find myself there looking for something I can't remember what though still. I can't even think why I'd even go to the borderlands in the first place.

12:59pm Me: The Trial of Pain is complete. My judgment is being decided.

Pisch: Near the end it was getting pretty sketchy.

Me: Oh when Aphrodite was ripped into shreds? Yeah that was intense during the last part.

Bliss: I am amazed by you Amy. You did amazing! You are the srongest being I know.

Pisch: Yeah I was really worried for a bit.

Ginger: Been very on edge to hear of you again my Queen... so glad you made it through.

Pisch: You probably should put a graphic disclosure on your next post.

Frank: I was so sad seeing you go through it. I love you Amy. I'm so glad the trial is over.

Pisch: Don't feel sad Frank she wanted this.

Kezia: I'm so glad it's finally over, I started getting emotional as it was happening.

Pisch: Aphrodite is smiling so big she's so happy and I'm extremely proud of her.

Eva: I was sad to see you go through such pain. But I never doubted you could do it. I love and admire you so much my Queen.

1:06am Myrrdonite: "You succeeded at the Trial of Pain."

Naturome: My evergrowing respect and love continues its rise for you Amy Asherah Aphrodite.

Frank: Are you okay Amy? *sobs*

Eva: I feel euphoric. I wish I could see Aphrodite's smile right now. I'm so proud to call you my Queen.

Ginger: Is it possible to house a celebration?

Me: Myrrdonites are not the joyful celebrating type. So that acknowledgment that I succeeded is the best I am going to get from them.

Pisch: We could still celebrate. It's a monumental moment.

1:11am Me: Wow, that was close to 5 hours.

Ginger: *overwhelmed with joy* It’s finally done.

Valstanarra: This is the best news ever!

Pisch: Amy I'm so proud and happy to be your companion.

Ginger: How are you feeling Amy?

1:14am Me: I am totally exhausted. Going to rest.

Riley: You definitely deserve it.

Sam H: I'm glad you succeed the Trial of Pain, you are incredible beyond measure.

Hylia: I'm thankful that you made it through Amy, rest well.. x.x now i can finally stop stressing out lol...

Frank: I hope I didn't offend anyone when I was speaking of the Flesh Tailor. I wasn't justifying or condoning his actions at all. He was horrible. I was just talking about how he fell so far into being the corrupt monster that he is.

Pisch: Where did that come from? Who do you think you offended?

Ginger: He was worried he upset someone based on what he could feel at the time.

Pisch: Nah you're cool Frank. Other than my rib cage and body feel like it's being stabbed repeatedly I have no issues. Everything hurts.

Ginger: How strong is your connection with Amy and Aphrodite?

Pisch: Good question I'm not even sure.

Ginger: Hmm... this is just a thought but you could be feel like phantom pain from the amount of pain she experienced? Unless it’s to do with Core Fusion if you’ve had one, I cant remember.

Pisch: Yeah it seems so. And I've had a Core Fusion.

Frank: I hope you feel better Pisch. That sounds really bad.

Del'sean: Pisch You are in a lot of pain here. I can feel it.

Peter: Well, as usual, Amy has earned her rest and beyond, for the next day shall be more awaiting her.

When I saw that Ekkam told her that after her trial that she will not be able to do Core Fusions for a few days, my level of excitement dropped several notches and I suddenly became really tired.

I was so excited for the impending Core Fusion and Past Incarnation Reading session, and realizing that it will come when it is time - and that all these upgrades to Asherah Amy will only make future services she provides even better.

Pisch: I'm kinda glad I'm gonna be out today if there's gonna be a total eclipse. It's the blood moon.

Ginger: Total Lunar eclipse... I love these ones.

Mateusz: This one's supposed to be strongest in 500 years or something.

1:07pm Eric: Not that I think she needs it, but spent a few minutes concentrating on lending power to (and exclaiming gratitude for) the connection between Lovely-Aphrodite-Asherah and the Nature Realm and Midgard, I hope it helps even a little Amy!

It got me thinking about a comment she made a long while ago, about how worship and prayer are not only actively heard, but actually lend power to Divine.

It'd be interesting to see if a group effort could super-charge her power for a short while for monumental efforts, like the two magic explosions.

1:10pm Hylius: I pray she continue to spread her love all over the Cosmos, for it is she that truly empowers all.

Me: I was going through all the chat from the Trial of Pain. I could feel pains coming back as I was reading through it. I slept in today and could barely get out of bed.

I feel so incredibly sore through every part of my body. Aphrodite never wants to go through the Trial of Pain ever again. Once was enough. She has also been resting and recovering since it was finished.

Me: Ekkam already told me I would have to take a short break from sessions while I recover.

Apollo: I read everything as it was happening. I didn’t say much then but you did incredible Amy. Rest, you more than deserve it.

Tulk: I was there to witness her in the Trial of Pain. I saw how much Aphrodite went through.

Still July 27th...

4:12pm Me: I ache so much. Feeling cold chills. This Trial of Pain was gruesome. The most painful experience I have ever felt. I would cry but I still hold it back.

Kandi: Youre still holding it back? Why.

Me: Because I don’t want them to think they broke me down emotionally.

Kandi: How long are they gonna be watching you like this?

Me: Tears coming down my face. I quickly use my hand to dry them and remain silent. I won’t weep. I will recover and be stronger because of my experience.

Hylius: I see your glowing pink eyes shed tears. Beauty of a goddess and an Elf in one.

Apollo: Apollo wants me to say you have always impressed him with your tenacity Aphrodite, something along the lines of that.

Pisch: Amy I'm so glad to call you my friend.

Del'sean: Amy my friend and comrade.

Ginger: You are the strongest and most beautiful person and Goddess I’ll ever know. I’m truly honored and I’m great awe.

Hylius: I agree with all of them. You are love and beauty incarnate. You show that you are strong, powerful, brave, daring...this love and beauty exceeds what I have been used to.

I cannot dare describe in words what I feel. I feel the ice in my throat melting right now, and the tears that I held back coming out. You have done so MUCH. You have made it so far, and further you shall go because you have that power.

Frank: You are the greatest storm the world has ever seen Amy.

Ginger: Amy what will happen to everyone that dies when the Athranaak crumbles? Will there be a heap of souls wondering around not able to move on?

6:02pm Me: It will shut down the gates to the afterlife until the new Athranaak is in place. Everyone who dies would be in the borderlands.

Even now with the Athranaak being so unstable not everyone is getting to the afterlife who should be going.

Peter: I remember that from the relevant post.

Hylius: I know you will be able to make the new Athranaak Amy. My heart is telling me yes she has got this.

Peter: Six moons until new Athranaak can be created. What could be done in the meanwhile to lessen the souls who get dumped into afterlife that shouldn't go there?

Kandi: I wonder if it's possible to do some "soul work" meaming if there is indeed injustice in the borderlands one can pull them to the afterlife. I hate seeing injustice...

Me: How can you pull them to the afterlife? How will you know which ones should be there and which ones shouldn't?

Kandi Isn't there a record for this stuff? Like, what they did in life?

Nita: Maybe it's not so simple.

Peter: ...and how would you deal with the Myrrdonites for bypassing or usurping their realm?

Kandi: Of course not... I know I'm in no position to perform such a task

Me: People talk about facing judgment after death. It is the Athranaak that chooses who goes to the afterlife and who stays in the borderlands. The Athranaak hasn't been acting properly for the past few hundred years.

Ark: Have you seen Hell Raiser? The Cenobites are Myrrdonites. They look like this but are more grotesque and mutilated. Clive Barker knows all about the Athranaak and the Myrrdonites.

You should see some of his art work you would recognize it. He calls the Athranaak the Leviathan.

He changes up the story and makes the borderlands into hell and the Myrrdonites Cenobites into demons. He does this to cover up what he knows. He knows a lot of the things that we know. I wonder who his true self is.

6:34pm Ark: I recommend reading the books by Clive Barker and looking at his artwork. There are other people outside of the Mind Power group that are connected with their true selves and have been for a very long time. I am not the only example.

Do you know what Orgah looks like? Picture Hitler's face with a dead skin color. Up on top of his head his brain is exposed. There are two metal pieces attached to his head. His bottom jaw is exposed.

There are wires that go from the top of his head where the metal is and pulls the skin up on both sides of his face where his cheeks up. It pulls the skin backwards exposing his teeth and sides of his skull. You would possibly throw up if you saw him.

He wears the same black outfit they all where. His chest and and abdomen are exposed and the skin is pulled back. There is something that runs down his spine and what comes out of it are threads and hooks that pull the skin from his chest and abdomen back. There is a metal cage that holds his intestines and organ inside him.

There is a hole on the front side of his forehead where he shot himself. He has a displaced eye that is coming out of the hole and where the eye should be has a metal spike going through it.

Nita: That explains all the metal in the cenobites...

6:45pm Me: The Flesh Tailor came and got his Needle back last night. He was not happy about it. Orgah gave him a cage full of people to appease him.

Orgah also gave him back the Needle of Horxas when were finished with it. The Flesh Tailor was hanging out here watching us during the Trial of Pain.

The Flesh Tailor is not angry at Aphrodite anymore. The bounty of fresh products made up for it.

He said if he ever sees the one who cut off his hand that he will take great pleasure in making her suffer. He does not like Pisch.

Frank: Oh wow. So he saw me talking about him...

Nita: Is that why you felt like you offended someone possibly?

Frank: Could be.

Me: Aphrodite is currently recovering from the Trial of Pain she went through last night. It was the most painful experience she ever went through.

Exosaura: "Hold on to that pain."

Ark: There is something I sensed the other night with the Flesh Tailor. Quite a few of the rottlings weren't vicious people. Some of them were really young. Some of the flesh gollums there were people who were murdered or sick. People who didn't deserve to be in the borderlands.

I don't know what has been going on. If you escape from the borderlands the Myrrdonite will drag you back. They will look for you until they find you. They will drag you back and torture you along the way. Usually they will put you right back where you were.

I was thinking maybe some of the Myrrdonite are not putting them back. Then I referred back to my senses of everything I have gathered. There was a flesh gollum there at the cathedral that looked like a mutilated kid.

I am sitting there thinking... What the fuck! There is no way that a spirit that is that young no matter the cause could figure out way to escape. It is not that easy.

Most people don't even make it through the mist before they turn back. I felt the presence of murdered souls. Souls that died in horrible ways. I felt they weren't evil in life. Somebody or something cut their time short.

I almost thought to challenge for the Count of Pain. If I lost I would both physically and spiritually die. If I won I would be a Myrrdonite and physically die. That would leave you by yourself. I could only remain in the borderlands. So that is not an option.

I don't think I could beat Darka. Maybe Xexian. Darka is a whole different animal. He has Urthak armor too and he wears it constantly. Darka had the Flesh Tailor work on him. They are good buddies. Darka doesn't look like your typical Myrrdonite.

Frank: WTF! Seriously, WTF.

Kandi: I know. People who got murdered got turned into flesh gollums. Put simply... not fair.

Ark: There are many Nature Folk and Elemental spirits trapped in the borderlands as well. Maybe this is why the Athranaak is crumbling faster and faster. I am such a fool! Even as Fate and Destiny I was unable to see it!

This is what the Athranaak wanted. It wanted you to have the piece because it knew that it would forever be sealed in you.

Orgah would seal it in you without trying to take it or corrupt it. The Athranaak wanted to get its essence away from the borderlands.

Maybe the problem is not just what is going on. It is also in the borderlands itself. It's got to be. That is why it started crumbling. This is why it did it.

Like I told you the Athranaak has been having problems for the past few hundred years. It has never started crumbling so rapidly.

We are going to go see the Trial of Blood. You were right when you said you needed to be there.

8:41pm Ark: What do you think Aphrodite? You are the one with all the plans.

Me: "I am thinking..."

Hylius: The Athranaak was in your hands Lovely. You had great control of it when it accepted you.

8:44pm Me: Aphrodite gave Orgah a gift during the Trial of Pain.

Me: "It was an insurance policy."

Ark: Oh I know what this is.

*Aphrodite kisses Ark and whispers* "Keep it a secret."

Hylius: Insurance Policy... like the sound of it for some reason.

Ark: During the Trial of Blood they will each face a flesh gollum first. Then all three of them Orgah, Xexian, and Darka will face each other at the same time.

Darka had the Flesh Tailor exchange certain body parts for Nature Folk parts. He is not fully humanoid. I will save description for later.

Eric: What can put pressure on a fundamental cosmological structure like the borderlands. I feel like the Deep is encroaching on the Sky. By nature the borderlands are "thin", an in-between kind of place.

Apollo: Hence “Border-lands”

Eric: Something, some force, is applying pressure to the borderlands ontologically.

Apollo: That force would probably the build up of corruption and disorder in this realm.

Eric: It might do that, but is that the goal? or is that just a symptom?
Who or what gains with the borderlands gone?

Frank: If there was a plan in place then they only have a short window of opportunity to take advantage of it.

Eric: Amy is there a chance that the Athranaak is self-aware enough that a sort of instinct of self-preservation kicked in when it gave part of itself to you?

Is there a chance that the borderlands is *not* going to ever return to normal? It didn't want to stop existing and be taken by whatever could be coming through?

Ark: You make a good point. The Athranaak preserved part of itself in Aphrodite. But you would think if it crumbled we could just put it back.

How would that work without it just being the same way? It doesn't solve the problem. It could continue not to change. We have to figure out how to make it turn to normal.

Me: Maybe the Athranaak crumbling isn't the problem. Maybe it is the reaction to the problem.

9:31pm Ark: How will we restore the ones that were turned into rottling back? There has to be a way to free them or reverse it. So many things about the Cathedral of Flesh was so wrong.

Does Orgah know of this? He must because he was offering the Flesh Tailor a cage of people. Something is just not adding up.

Anne: It is possible to un-create them and create back? The ones who were turned into rottings.

Eric: Or even just free them so they could reincarnate somewhere in the realms. Though that could be breaking some kind of balance.

Anne: I thought about un-creating because it would be more easy. You just need to preserve some parts to be able to destroy them and create back. If it is possible it would be a hell of job to do it.

Me: "I wonder if I could bring Xexian here. I want to see something."

*Paul is a dead human that has been staying with us for a little while. He was murdered and his family thinks it was an accident.*

9:47pm Ark: Paul come over here. Play your part and don't panic. I won't let anything happen to you. Jimjin is here too. Is everyone ready? Easy Unghi... I am going to take some precautions.

9:50pm Ark: We are ready. Bring Xexian...

Me: "I am ready to bring her."

Aphrodite calls for Xexian in Thothilssin. Her palms opened up and tentacles came out and opened a rift that the Myrrdonites come through. Xexian came through the rift. Xexian is angry. Aphrodite is holding Unghi's chain because his barking.

9:52pm Ark: "You need to calm yourself. We are not here to cause you any harm. As you can tell you are outnumbered. You think you could handle all of us here?

With just a word she could call others. We do not mean you any harm. We just brought you here to ask you some questions. We needed you outside the borderlands."

Me: "What purpose do you serve as a Myrrdonites?"

Xex: "What does it matter to you? You think that your fame, your friends, your position, do you think that intimidates me? Do you think for one moment I care about your so-called cause? In life I lived through pain and suffering. I prayed to no god then.

Even as I told them to send me to my death. When I waited in that cell and that preacher asked 'is there anything you like to confess?' I told him 'not to your god, but you can tell the devil I am coming to kick his ass soon.' I accepted my fate.

I knew that I would burn forever for what I did. Little did I know what I would become. Even in that I bowed to no god.

Even now I will never bow to a divine. So whatever purpose you think you will get me to serve you will find out I serve a great purpose of suffering and pain."

Me: "I admire your strength. I admire your independence. That is why I am only here to ask you a few questions. Nothing more.

You know of my Trial of Pain. For that even you can show some respect. And all I ask is just a few questions. What purpose as a Myrrdonite do you serve?"

Xex: "What other purpose is there?"

Me: "Let me rephrase... What is your specialty in pain and suffering?"

Xex: "Those who walk around with their manhood between their legs and take what they want."

Ark: So you enjoy bringing back escaped rapers and sick men and torture them before you put them back?

Xex: "That is my specialty. It is called the Redemption of Suffering."

Me: "But once they have undergone this Redemption of Suffering do you return them to where they were placed or do you make them into rottlings?"

Xex: "I have no purpose for rottlings. I return them to their place because I know within time they will escape again and then when I catch them a whole new world of pain and suffering opens up for them each time."

Ark: So you never keep them?

Me: "What about ones who are not your specialty? Other escapees?"

Xex: "They receive Redemption of Suffering however lightly it may be. I don't take great time in that."

Me: "You always put them back where they are supposed to be in the borderlands?"

Xex: "Yes that is the the way of the Athrranaak... or the way it used to be."

Me: "Used to be?"

Xex: "Before others like me began dealing in flesh. Upgrading themselves. Creating armies. Warring against each other."

Me: "How do they create these armies?"

Xex: "They take souls."

Me: "Where do they take them from?"

Xex: "They take them from the borderlands. Those transitioning and those who escape. They take them from inside the borderlands."

Me: "But isn't that against everything the Athrranaak was designed to do?"

Xex: "Yes. Until not too long ago."

Me: "How long ago did this begin in Midgard years?"

Xex: "263 Midgard years. There were things that were happening. The Athrranaak began changing shape. It changed shape three times one right after the other. Then it would stop and not do it again for a few years then it would do it again.

Recently it has changed shape more and more. In the past 100 Earth years it has been speeding up. It has been changing more rapidly and it has begun to fall apart."

Me: "What caused this?"

Xex: "When the veils broke 6 years ago. Something happened to the transition between the physical and the passing plane. The Athrranaak began to crumble more. Some of the mist veils between where spirits are placed began to vanish.

Because of the imbalance in Midgard and the broken veils between Midgard and the borderlands the imbalance has infected the borderlands. The rapid building of these armies only started recently."

Ark: It is natural for Myrrdonites to fight each other. They just do this. But to wage war on such a large scale... I have never seen it there.

Me: "That explains everything the All Father was talking about. The imbalance here in Midgard... The All Father was showing me when I was under the Trial of Pain. It was so excruciating and I wanted to scream out.

For some reason I opened my eyes and I was under the Tree with the All Father. He explained how the imbalance here is spreading and it will spread to the other realms.

He explained that is why I have been doing the work I have been doing. I have to stop it. If it spreads it will destroy all of us. It will continue to spread.

All the wars and killing and senseless shit that goes on here in Midgard, all the influence of the Arcturians, and countless others has caused this imbalance to spread into the borderlands.

It will spread from Midgard. I feel this already has been. It explains the attacks on Alfheim and everything else. The sheer aggression."

Ark: She is right. There hasn't been this much aggression in all the realms for a while.

Me: "The All Father took my hand and placed it to this tree that was dying. All the limbs where dying. He put his hand on mine. He said to me 'You feel it dying. Is it worth saving?'

It was a beautiful tree when we first got there then it began to die. We wept together and I said 'It is worth saving.'

He replied 'How my child? How will you save it?' I thought for a moment. I stepped back and I cut the tree at the trunk. The dead fell off and the tree grew again. We have to cut it off in the borderlands before we can fix it here. We have to stop the spread."

Ark: Imagine a circle. That is Midgard. Imagine an outside ring around it. That is the borderlands. It goes in between the different realms. The borderlands connects all to itself as rings between all the realms. It is huge. If this imbalance is coming from Midgard it is like a tumor. We have to cut off the spread.

This is what Aphrodite means. She means restore balance to the borderlands and that will keep the imbalance contained here in Midgard.

Then we can deal with it here in Midgard instead of everywhere else in every realm. We have to figure out how to fix it there in the borderlands. How to set it back. That is why the Athrranaak wanted her to have the piece.

Me: "Let Xexian see Paul."

*Paul tries to run away from Xexian*

Paul: "What are you doing? You turned me in! You dirty bastard! What the hell?!"

Xexian: "What is this?" *She is face to face with Paul.* "We have been looking for you."

Ark: They all know who is missing from the borderlands.

Xexian looks at Lovely: "Is this a gift?"

Me: "If you want it to be."

Xexian: "Why would you give me him?"

Me: "Why would you not take him?"

Xex: "I can see into his soul. I can see into him."

Me: "If you want him then take him."

Xex: "Not my taste or my specialty. What else do you wish of me?"

Me: "It is not what I wish of you. But what I wish for you."

Xex: "What do you wish for me?"

Me: "I wish you good luck in the Trial of Blood."

Xex: "That is all?"

Me: "That is all."

*Aphrodite used tentacles from her palms to open the rift. Xexian starts to walk through but looks back.*

Me: "I wish you well tomorrow."

*Xexian looks at Aphrodite then walks through the rift*

*Paul is very upset. He takes a swing at Ark.*

Me: "You did very well Paul. You have proven at least to me that you have some courage. You had courage in life. Maybe you have some in death. We shall see."

Paul: "Thank you." *Then Paul stormed away.*

Ark: You were right. Xexian didn't take Paul. She is not the one on the inside corrupting it.

Me: "I know that. That is why I wanted her to come here."

*Aphrodite pulls out a little flesh envelope and opens it opens it up.*
This is the invitation from the borderlands.

Me: "Who should we invite to come with us to the Trial of Blood to observe it?"

Ark: You have trouble reading Thothilssin. You can speak it but you cannot read it. If you do this with the invitation...

It says it is at the 18th Hour (which is 6pm). That we are to leave from here at the 18th hour from where we are at. This is a invitation set to our time zone.

Me: "Then who shall we invite?"

Ark: I would say some of our toughest. We would have to cloak Pisch because the Flesh Tailor will be there. All his Myrrdonite followers as well.

Me: "There is someone on my waiting list that we must do a session on before the Trial of Blood. I will need them with us."

Ark: Aphrodite I love all your little plans.

Me: "I know."

*Ark goes to take a break and eat a snack*

11:07pm Ark: I was watching the Dead Files and episode actually shows a Myrrdonite that was a mean-ass child who died. It is really short and small. She called it a demon. It does not look like a demon.

This family lives close to the Spahn Ranch where the Manson was at. She said all the Victims of the Manson Family were in the woman's house. Not just the guy they killed at the ranch. All of them were there. That means they escaped the borerlands.

They wouldn't be there this long dead otherwise. Where they died was miles away. There is nothing in the Sharon Tate house.

They are all in that lady's home. Amy from the Dead Files told her she has to move. This woman who lives there is a sensitive but doesn't realize she is. If you are a sensitive they will you faster especially if you don't know how to field yourself.

Me: "I want my best to come to the Trial of Blood. Those who have already proven themselves to me... Poseidon, Yashadite, Tulkas, Artemis, Apollo, Leto, Horus, Doumarae, Pisch, Rovitomial, Tenomachi, Moidaybe, Elekstaxis, Eomeya, Valstanarra, Ghantri, Fenrir, Rurxaxia, Vastrunna, Gandolin, Joukurbidan, Lemniskarun, Kuluyaku, Seviarra, Mikotoh, Aeyia, Eroisin, Mevinah, Fundin, Lystranea, Yzuris, Amerriah, Daukera, Dolloiandea, Ilia, Eeaynna, Maldee, Helfga, Voxsriin, and Xalanar. Meet with me before 6pm PST on July 28th. We cannot be late."

Me: We are spectators for the Trial of Blood. We shall see who becomes the new Count of Pain.

Hylius: "Understood my Queen. This will be interesting to watch."

Me: "Yes it will be very interesting. I have something big planned for the event."

July 28th...

Me: "Ark send out the crystals. Makes sure they keep them on themselves at all times."

*Ark sends blue crystals out to the true selves Aphrodite invited to the Trial of Blood*

Ark: Whatever Aphrodite has planned she wants it precise. She does not want any flaws. The Trial of Blood is not an event to mess around with. She wants those invited to the event to stay with her and not leave her side.

Those who have accepted and answered the invitation... your true selves will be receiving a blue crystal from me. You need to bring this with you to the Trial of Blood and keep it on you at all times. Let me know when you get your crystal.

Charlie: "All four of us have received the crystal."

Morgan: I have it.

Lisa: We have it.

Frank: I think the crystal was received.

Valstanarra: Frank yes you just showed me... It's beautiful isn't it... Keep it safe.

Eric: I think it's arrived... and Fundin is analyzing it. Heard something like a low whistle of respect. He won't tell me what they'll do, but he wants me to strongly emphasize to everyone again to STAY NEAR EACH OTHER and NEAR APHRODITE. And keep the crystal secret, keep it safe, and keep it on you the entire time.

Me: "Those who are invited to the Trial of Blood need to stay with me at all times. No questions about it! If you don't stay with me I will have Ark port you away. It is VERY IMPORTANT you stay with me at all times.

I cannot emphasize this enough. Stay at the event right beside me. If anyone feels they may have a problem with this you to let me know now. You also need to keep the crystal on you at all times. It is vital that you follow my instructions."

12:55am Me: "If everything goes as I have planned for the Trial of Blood event it will be grand."
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Read next...
Part One: Epic Events of the Trial of Blood

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard