Our War with the Arcturians


Will you join our war? Will you fight by our side? If you know your true self and you are willing to help in this war effort let us know.

If you want to join, choose which campaign you resonate with the most and report to the commander.

If you are on my IG session waiting list and you want to participate tell me what campaign interests you and I will try to get your true self involved on behalf of their incarnation.

*This is while everyone is still at the throne room after the Epic Events of the Trial of Blood.*

This also includes an intuitive guidance session on Queen Valstanarra who needed to be worked on immediately.

Me: "I am tired of being on the defensive. It is time to go on the offense."

July 28th 2018...

*Aphrodite steps away from her throne room. Ark, Tulkas, and a few others go with her. She goes into her Map Room. She pulls out a map of the universe the Pleiadians took over for the Arcturians.*

Read this first to get caught up...
Part Two: Epic Events of the Trial of Blood

Me: "In order to defeat the Arcturians and their Masters we must crush their strongest allies.

The Pleiadians are one of the strongest and most loyal to them. I want to launch a campaign on two fronts.

I want Tulkas to head the campaign into the Pleiadian Xenzian universe. Liberate the worlds they have taken over.

I want to launch a strong campaign against them. Tulkas will be the commander of that campaign. He needs to find five captains."

Ark: I would choose captains for the ones in the throne room.

*Aphrodite calls for Vastrunna*

Me: "I am going to have Vastrunna choose three others to go with him. They will go into the heart of the main Arcturian universe. They will run sabotage and covert operations.

I want Ohobuesi to join him. He needs to find two others to assist him in this covert operations. You will report back to Rovitomial and Doumarae."

8:10pm Me: "I am giving control of the Void Army to Tulkas. Take it into the Pleiadian Xenzian universe. Launch the campaign against them."

8:12pm *There are many Nature Folk who have heard of what just happened. They are sending emissaries to have their armies join the cause.*

*Aphrodite calls for Lyindrinar.*

Me: "Lyindrinar I am giving you overall command over all these Nature Folk armies. Lemniskarun, Kuluyaku, as well as four more from the group you trust shall be the captains. The Jotunn Army will be joining you.

You will launch a campaign in the Vexar universe. It is an Arcturian controlled universe. They get a majority of their resources from this universe. It is like their bread basket.

I want you to launch a campaign there. They have enslaved many worlds. They make these worlds produce for them what they use for their technology and magic."

Me to those in the Map Room: "These will be long campaigns. It will start pushing the Arcturians back.

The more we push them back the more desperate they will become and the more unnerved their Masters will become. It may unnerve them enough to reveal themselves."

8:16pm *Aphrodite calls for Artemis, Ghantri, Valstanarra, Gandolin, and Joukurbidan, Dolloiandea and her companions*

Me: "You are going to the Varlas universe. Right now the Arcturians are in the process of taking that universe. Many of their main forces are there. They pretty much have it taken over.

There is a constant insurgency and resistance. Many of the beings from the worlds are resisting. It is tough for the resistance.

This is where I am launching the third campaign. Use the armies from the Shadow Realm. We are going to concentrate the main part of our war in that universe. That universe is huge. We have to help the resistance there."

Me to Everyone: "For each of you, your missions and orders will come through me to the campaign commander."

Ark: We have to concentrate most of our forces into the Varlas universe. Tulkas pushes with the campaign in the Pleiadian Xenzian universe this will cut off the Pleiadians from reinforcing the Arcturians.

While the one in the Vexar universe will disrupt the supply lines. The Arcturians will put forces there to protect their supplies. The Arcturians will probably send their allies the main campaign in the Varlas universe.

If we take down their bread basket and bog down their Pleiadian allies we should be able to stretch them thin.

Then they will lose ground. Especially if we can get those other beings and worlds to join us in the resistance. To fight a war against them and their masters.

The heirs of those High Houses will reorganize really fast. It won't be long. We need these campaigns launched before they launch at us. We need them in their own territory so they don't attack ours.

Me: "Ark I am making you my War Minister. You will oversee all the campaigns and take in all the reports from the campaign commanders. Their victories and losses. What they need. You will supply it to keep their campaigns pushing forward."

8:27pm *Aphrodite calls for Fenrir*

Me: "Fenrir you need to find three others from the group that will be my personal guard. I am going to be going back and forth through all these campaigns. I will be on the battle field often. You will be the head of my Queen's Guard."

Fenrir: "I will serve."

8:29pm *Aphrodite calls for Doumarae and Rovitomial*

Me: "I am making you head of all the intelligence of my warfare. You will be Ministers of Warfare Intelligence and Operations. You will gather all the intelligence from Vastrunna and his group.

Not only will they be doing sabotage they will spy and bring information for us. You will also be organizing the intelligence from the other three campaigns.

Anything new the Arcturians come up with the campaign commanders need to report to you. Discover what you can. You will bring the intelligence reports to me."

8:33pm *Aphrodite turns her back to everyone then turns around slightly*

Me: "You all have your orders. I wish you the best of luck and I give you my love. Bring any armies you have including your personal guards."

Joukurbidan: Joukurbidan is proud to serve you

Peter: HOLY FUCK... okay.. wow.

Valstanarra: We will not disappoint you dear Queen.

Gandolin: Once more I am honored Lovely to join your cause. May the plan go as according.

Rovitomial: We will not disappoint you, Queen Amy Asherah Aphrodite.

Vox: "You shall not be disappointed. I am more than happy to be of service to you."

8:45pm *Tia-Mat pledges her Drakon to the cause*

Ark: We need to use them as a strike force for any of the campaigns when needed. They can come in like an air assault.

Me: "Ghantri is in command of the Drakon strike force."

Vox: I am so sick of these Arcturians. I am glad we are finally destroying them. To restoring balance.

Doumarae: We will not let you down Queen Asherah Aphrodite.

Dollo: "I'm excited to work with all of you."

Quetzal: "Well, it looks like we are back together. Just like old times..."

Tenomachi: I will do what is required of me.

Ghantri: It's and honor my Queen.

Tulkas: The Valar and Maia have planned for this. We have plans for all these enemies. We’re going to enact plan 81b7 for the Pleadian Universe.

Me: "When you have chosen your captains you need to report who they are to Rovitomial and Doumarae."

Eeaynna: I will do what you ask for my queen.

Hylia: This is going to require a great deal of cooperation, ultimately to successfully do this every front has to be pressed so hard that the Arcturians and their "allies" cannot get properly organized.

Gandolin: "The Arcturians as I said before greatly tried attacking my incarnation. I shall be more than glad to use this opportunity as vengeance for their crime"

Lyindrinar: We will not disappoint you, my Queen

8:50pm Me: "I am prepared for war. Why waste it. I still need a Chancellor, but who? I must think on this for a while."

8:54pm Me: "I need you all to understand that these campaigns will be long. You will all be tried and tested.

We will not be able to liberate these universes under the control of the Arcturians overnight. We have a long road ahead of us. I hope you are all ready."

Me: "I must decide on a Chancellor. I need some time to think. War Minister I will be in my chambers if anyone needs me."

*Asherah Aphrodite leaves to be alone*

Ark: You heard the Queen. Let's get to work. Tulkas begin organizing the Valar and the Void Army. Get them all together.

Study the maps of the Pleiadian universe. Find the best strategic point to begin your invasion. Report back to me when you are ready to go.

*Ark pulls out a map of the Vexar universe and shows Lyindrinar three specific galaxies*

Ark: Lyindrinar In these galaxies there are systems. Certain planets that were conquered by the Arcturians and their allies.

These systems I am showing you are big mining operations. They are powered by slave labor. They are mining a certain type of crystal that powers their weaponry.

I want you to gather the Nature Folk armies and those who you have. Begin your attack in the first galaxy.

Attack those mining planets. Liberate any who are enslaved. When you have everyone and you are ready to leave. Report back to me.

*Ark shows a map of the Varlas universe to Queen Valstanarra and her team*

Ark: As you can tell here most of these galaxies have already fallen to the Arcturians. This galaxy here is where the resistance is fighting. They are fighting a losing battle.

That is where you are going to launch your campaign. You are going to gain the trust of the resistance by helping them.

Push the Arcturians out of that galaxy then move on to the next. Liberate as many worlds as you can and bring them under our banner.

That also goes for Tulkas and Lyindrinar. Any worlds with beings you bring under our banner, find out what they can contribute to the war effort. Give those reports to Riley and Peter.

Also when you are on your campaigns, the Arcturians, their allies, and their Masters... don't underestimate them.

Don't get cocky. Even when you are winning always stand on your guard. If you are winning you are doing so for a reason.

The Arcturians and their Masters and allies have tricks up their sleeves. Things we have not seen yet.

When you encounter these things gather as much intel as you can. Report that back to Peter and Riley.

Doumarae and Rovitomial need to get as much intelligence as they can about the Arcturians. Anything unexpected that is come across. There will be.

9:05pm Ark: Everybody has their orders. Let's not just stand here. Let's have ourselves a war.

*Ark knocks on the door and goes in to see Aphrodite*

Ark: I have spoken with the campaign commanders. They are taking action as we speak. As soon as their forces are ready to move you will know.

The choice of your Chancellor is really getting to you. They would represent you in your absence.

Me: "I would have you as Chancellor but I need a strong War Minister."

*Aphrodite leans back in her chair*

Me: "Who to trust to speak for me in case of my absence... this is a hard choice."

Ark: You don't want somebody who will be Chancellor and try to take over. It could jeopardize the war.

You already have some who have pledged loyalty before and have turned against you. I don't think I need to name names.

Me: "No you don't. I am sure I will see them on the other side of the battlefield soon enough."

9:15pm Ark: You should ask Ekkam on this decision. Ekkam does not want to be Chancellor he would gain too many enemies.

Hylia: *i will go where I must, aid who i must, and do what i must.* Ilia seems to have no preference as far as a role, wherever we are needed that is where we will go.

Riley: *wishing my connection was stronger right now*

Sam Hale: I am going to need a much better connection to know who Lyindrinar chooses as Captains. If anyone who heard from him please come to me.

Hylia: Try not to dwell on it, i know that it is frustrating not having a connection as strong as you would like (especially if you feel like you know what is going on but can't be certain..) but beating yourself up won't get you there faster.

Peter: I have a plan for both Riley and I for this. We have just made an agreement in our current working relationship. I am taking point for now, as the logical side of me has taken over.

10:39pm Me: "I am choosing Moidaybe as one of my personal guard."

10:45pm Hylia: Snapped back awake, energy surge. Because Amy came back *chuckles lightly* of course that is why i was woken back up.

*Arcturian Chambers and Pleiadian Enslavement*

This is a subconscious mind removal and intuitive guidance session for Queen Valstanarra.

July 29th... PST timezone...

6:37am Me: In the process of destroying your subconscious mind. Noticed that you were abducted by aliens many times when you were a child. They really messed up your subconscious.

Valstanarra: Yes I have recollection of abductions. Thank you, I thought I could feel you. My heart is on fire.

6:41am Me: Aphrodite is watching everything that happened with your abductions. She stopped the process while investigating it.

Valstanarra: Maybe that's why I still sleep with a night light, I'm terrified of the dark.

6:49am Me: "I got what information I need. I will continue the destruction of your subconscious mind. This needs to be taken care of."

Valstanarra: Feeling very emotional, starting to cry.

6:55am Me: "Oh what is this? There is some sort of alien technology in your subconscious.

This is some sort of chamber. I have to figure this out. I am leaving the rest of this intact until I can bring Ark in here with me."

Me: May I bring him into your mind with me when we work on your session? I am going to be doing yours next. This is urgent.

6:58am Valstanarra: Yes, you may.

7:42am Me: "Ekkam show me a vision of the Trial of Pain of what happened to me behind the scenes that I am unaware of."

*Ekkam shows Aphrodite and Ark a vision*

It shows Orgah corrupting Aphrodite to kill her. The Flesh Tailor was going to make her into something. He was fascinated with it.

Ekkam: "You have only hours to remove this corruption."

Ark: It is going to take all of me and my brothers to fix it. We are taking you somewhere. This corruption is not Myrrdonite. Someone else had Orgah put this into you.

Me: This is what happened to me during the Trial of Pain. Orgah placed this corruption into Aphrodite. Trial of Pain and NOT the Trial of Blood.

9:15am Me: Ark and the Seven cleared it. They do not know yet who it came from. We don’t know the source who gave it to Orgah yet. He seems to have had some sort of agreement with this being.

9:37am Me: I heard him speaking to someone during the Trial of Pain. The person is shrouded.
Orgah says... “As we agreed.”

Fundin: Who gains with Aphrodite gone? It would definitely be a power player in cosmic terms, a minor power has a lot to lose and little to gain by the power vacuum left in her wake.

Or could it be based on a grudge, with no specific long term follow-up plans in mind?

9:26am Valstanarra: I want to vomit. I feel like fainting. My body is burning, heart beating very fast. I'm so nauseous. I have to go and lie down.

Do whatever it is you and Ark need to do. Don't worry about this body. If it needs to perish in the process then so be it. I have no fear of death.

10:17am *Ark and Aphrodite go into the mind of Valstanarra's incarnation*

Ark: I see the chamber. Has she ever had energy work done on her by anyone else? Been to see a psychic or anything? This came through another human. I can tell you that right now. It is alien.

This why people should not go to energy workers, psychics, or mediums unless they are completely trustworthy.

In the physical when you have abilities you have to draw on something. I choose not to draw off living beings or spiritual beings.

I have watched too many spiritual beings become corrupt that way through their physical incarnations. When you are in your physical you are going to have to draw on something.

Some will use essence from a food. If they are vegetarian they are taking the essence of the plant.

People who are into the metaphysical draw it through the cosmos, the Divine, Nature Folk. Some get it from the Arcturians.

I draw mine from smoking. Aphrodite gets hers from having her incarnation drink chocolate milk. Milk is a life essence.

I smoke four types of plants including tobacco, cannabis, sage, and mugwort. Why do I smoke only these?

They are all spiritual plants that have been used by Shaman, Witch Doctors, and Wise Men for thousands of years. This is what they draw on. This is why they smoke it.

Blood is the most powerful essence which is why it is used it many rituals. It is easy to get corrupted. It is also a way to get disease.

Once you become depending upon drawing on blood, when you don't have it your spiritual burns out your physical. Then your physical dies.

You need to make sure you are drawing on the right source to sustain your physical. You have mediums and psychics who draw from crystals and sometimes they are not drawing from the right source.

You could have some dabbler drawing from the Divine, universe, crystals, Nature Folk, and all to sustain their physical from being burned out by their spiritual.

The problem is that when you draw from all this you are taking on things that your physical is not meant to handle.

They get too obsessed with spiritual power and it destroys their physical. Your abilities become distorted and eventually it kills the physical body.

This is related to this session because after this you need to find out what is best for you to draw on in the physical. It could be as simple as getting essence from strawberries.

Me: Aphrodite has me drink almost a gallon of chocolate milk a day. This is a life bearing essence.

10:30am Ark: I am placing Valstanarra on the operating table. I have to get this chamber out. It has to be removed.

Both her physical and true self are being worked on. I am prepping her for this operation. This is going to be complicated.

10:52am This is a chamber cube. They were in Amy and her kids after they got Arcturian session work done on them.

Valstanarra has hers far more deeply embedded. This may hurt a bit. I am trying to get this fucking cube out.

I have to cut it free. When it goes inside it has these things that go through like never endings. I have to cut it free first.

11:00am This is going to hurt bad. I am going to pull the nerve endings out.

*Aphrodite holds and sedates Valstanarra during the procedure*

Ark: You are going to need both of your hands on her to keep her calm. She is reacting and it is latching on harder. Keep her calm so I can pull this out.

11:05am Ark: Every time you fight Valstanarra it makes it latch on tighter. You have to calm yourself.

11:06am Ark: This is excruciating to Valstanarra. I have to let her catch her breath. I do not want this to kill her.

11:07am Ark: Third time is the charm... let's do this. Keep her relaxed....

*Ark pulls really hard and yanks it out*

Ark: I have to put my right hand in Balloc's mouth so I can pull out the decay infection from Valstanarra. Balloc is a dead Giant Toad spirit from the borderlands.

11:10am *Balloc is burping and farting as he eats the decay infection*

Ark: Alright, it is not a lollypop! *Balloc tries to lick it all up*

11:11am *Valstanarra gets stitched back up*

Ark: I am taking her to get her healing. She is going to feel like she is in cold water. Aphrodite keep an eye on her while I speak to Bartelnia.

11:15am Ark: We need to take her out of action for a little bit. Somebody has to take her place while she heals up.

Ark: We need to take this cube to Rovitomial and Doumarae. See what they can find out about it.

Me: Valstanarra hates the Ungre and I am not sure why.

Ark: Something must have happened on her planet and it was blamed on them.

11:53am *Valstanarra wakes up from the procedure*

Me: "Why do you have an issue with the Ungre?"

Valstanarra: "They froze my planet."

Ark: That wasn't the Ungre. That was somebody else. It was Pleiadians who froze your planet. The Ice was a Pleiadian weapon. Your people are still slaves to the Pleiadians.

Valstanarra: "The Pleiadians and my Eyanan people are from the same universe. I am an exiled Queen. Is there anything we can do to free our world of the Pleiadians and their people?"

12:14pm Ark: We have to give Tulkas and his campaign some time. He is fighting them in your universe. We know where your world is.

The Pleiadian Xenzian campaign has to push up to it. They are taking back territory. They have already made some significant gains on some worlds there.

The Pleiadians have several big armies. Right now Tulkas and his team are facing one of them. He has to get a hold on this galaxy he is in first. Your world is in the next galaxy over.

They will get to your world. When they do we will make sure you can go back and be there for it when we liberate it. This will take some time to get through the first galaxy.

Valstanarra: "I will be patient. I want to be there when it is liberated. I believe many of my people have these chamber implants in them. I am worried about this."

Me: "Once we get them liberated we will get our best healers on getting those chambers out. We can restore you as Queen.

When that happens many will flock to you and that will give us more allies in that system. I will put Dolloiandea in charge of the campaign."

Valstanarra: "I want to move over to the Pleiadian campaign with Tulkas."

Me: "That can be arranged but first you need to rest and regain your strength. I almost lost you. That would have been a major blow to our cause.

I won't take chances until I am sure that you are fully healed and have recovered. You will have to be patient."

Valstanarra: "I agree with your wisdom on this matter."

Me: Valstanarra has this thing where she goes into a shapeshifted cat form and she runs off and gets herself into trouble. What can be done about this?

Ark: I have taken care of this. It had to do with the chamber. It was an involuntary reaction caused by the chamber cube.

1) How can Queenie and Ghantri go about activating the dormant star with the primordial fire, to bring balance to our planet?

Valstanarra: "First we need to liberate my world. Then we need to liberate Ghantri's world. Our worlds are in the same universe together. Then Ghantri and I can activate the dormant star."

2) Why does this incarnation feel so much fear towards the "dark" literal darkness, not towards dark beings, just darkness as in night time darkness?

Valstanarra: "This has to do with my past incarnations. It is a physical overlay. I do not like the dark because it is surrounding and suffocating."

Ark: Queen Victoria was afraid of the dark.

3) What can this incarnation do to overcome this fear of the dark?

Valstanarra: "You must create your own personal light. Use cat form to allow you to see in the dark. This will make it less fearful."

4) Will this incarnation survive the plague?

Ark: Yes you will. It will be tough, but you will survive.

5) The only thing that Queenie wanted to do was go "home" after the gift of primordial fire, (that was her reason for this incarnation) does she still feel that her purpose here in Midgard is fulfilled?

Valstanarra: "I have a new purpose to fulfill. I have joined the cause with Asherah Aphrodite. This has given me another purpose. My incarnation here in Midgard helps with this."

6) How can Queenie help Ghantri to unite the Dragonknights?

Valstanarra: "Get their world back. Activate the dormant star. If Ghantri helps me activate the dormant star and liberate our worlds it will unite the Dragonkights."

12:30pm Valstanarra: "Thank you Ark for getting that chamber cube out of me. I know that was not an easy task."

Ark: Keeping you alive while getting it out was difficult. There is something you could do to repay for that. You can drop your vendetta against the Ungre and work with Rovitomial.

He can really help you with this. As soon as Rovitomial figures out those chamber cubes you will need him.

He will be able to figure out how to take the rest of them out of your people without killing half of them in the process.

Valstanarra: "I agree to this. You look exhausted Ark."

Ark: Aphrodite will take care of me.

Me: Do you want a new playlist?

Valstanarra: "Yes I would like one. Something to help me get back to my former glory before I went into exile. The Elf series would be good."

Ark: The Pleiadians are from the Pleaida Galaxy in the the Xenzian universe. There a lot of magic in that universe.

The Pleiadians are a very old dominant species that have existed long before Earth. There are other universes out there that are way older than this one.

Some humans say this universe is 16 billion years old. They claim they know through their science even though they don't even travel to other worlds and galaxies. We have never had people outside this solar system.

This universe is trillions of years old. You cannot even tell how old the All-Father is.

The Four came first after the Creator... Kronos, Gaia, Odin, and Harmony. They are trillions of years old. You cannot even put a number on how old they are. Gaia existed long before the Earth.

Me: "Dolloiandea will be the new campaign commander for the Varlas campaign. I will have you and Ghantri join Tulkas for the Pleiadian campaign in the Xenzian universe."

*Ohobuesi brings Ark a report of covert operations*

Ark: They have infiltrated the Arcturian universe. Vastrunna wants to know if there is anything specific to start looking for.

I gave him a copy of these cube chambers. I want to know where they are being made.

Rovitomial and Doumarae are going to take this apart and learn everything about it they can. They already know.

Me: How do they already know?

Ark: I am the War Minister... I have secretaries. I want these found. I need a really good sensitive healer that can really peer into someone. They are pretty cloaked. Find me that healer.

I want all of us to get inspected just in case. We don't know what those things can do yet. They could be transmitters.

I told Ohobuesi to let Vastrunna know that I want to know where these come from and where they are making them. This is Arcturian technology.

Oho: "We will find out."

Ark: Don't risk yourselves on it. Get me the location.

Ark: Make sure Peter and Riley tear it apart. We need a chancellor and an administrator.

2:40pm Me: "I have to decide on a chancellor and an administrator. Do not let anyone disturb me. I will be busy."

*Aphrodite slams the door to her map room in Alfheim. This intimidated the guard*

Valstantara: Wow that was an awesome session. I'm happy that my incarnation was sleeping during the process. Was my subconscious removed as well?

I'm feeling so "clear" I'm with Ark. Having a debate. Queenie wants to go home. Ark is saying I must stay a while till healed. A couple of days at the most.

3:24pm Me: "I cannot fully destroy your subconscious yet."

Valstanarra: Ok I'll be patient... Thank you for all that you've done and doing. Feels like my physical body has been through a meat grinder.

Me: Yeah you almost died.

3:43pm Me: "Any new reports from any campaign commanders?"

Ark: I will find out right now. I will ask them.

Me: "They should have been directly reporting to you."

Me: "Then you need to get on them and demand that the reports come directly to you. That is what I told them to do."

Ark: You know me and the whole typing technology.

Me: "I am not interested in your petty incarnation's dislikes at the moment."

Ark: Why are you so angry at me? Never mind I know why. Don't worry about it.

Me: "I am sorry love. There has been a lot on me lately and it has not been easy."

Ark: Yeah, that's why. It's alright.

8:29pm Ghantri: Valstanarra says she feels like she is in a bucket of ice. She feels like she is dying. She is asking me to get in touch with you. She is in trouble.

8:40pm Me: Ark is checking it out... It is her physical. Physically she just wants to give up.

She has to recover from Ark removing the cube chamber. That cube really messed with her. She has to tough it out for a little bit.

It was a very delicate procedure and it will take some time to feel better. She needs to hang in there and stay strong.

This chamber cube has been in her for a very long time. We don't understand everything that it was doing or what it does.

This may be the ice of her planet she is feeling. We need to press to get her world liberated.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard