Core Fusion and the Spirit of Gnomagi


This was a core fusion for Catherine. Her fusion came up next on the list due to my search for the Spirit of Gnomagi.

July 24th PST timezone...
Ekkam: "We need the Spirit of Gnomagi. You can find this through your Core Fusion session list."

11:40am Me: "I shall search now."

12:10pm Me: "Catherine has the Spirit of Gnomagi."

Ekkam: "You know what must be done."

12:41pm "I am bringing her incarnation and her true self Aryanei."

Me: "I have brought you here for a core fusion."

Aryanei: "I have been waiting for this."

Me: "I ask for your assistance with the Spirit of Gnomagi."

Aryanei: "I shall give this to you. You have proven yourself to me."

Me: Shall the Core Fusion begin?"

Aryanei: "I am ready."

12:46pm *Lovely beings Core Fusion on Aryanei*

Your true self is some kind of cosmic being. Created from the cosmic elements. Like an Elemental Nature Folk.

12:58pm *Aryanei gives Aphrodite the Spirit of Gnomagi*

1:11pm *Aphrodite and Aryanei are floating in the air*

Tulk: I’ve been outside the shield perimeter of the house since yesterday when I heard of the possible attack. I’m coming in now. I’m inside. I see you both.

2:18pm Ark: Whatever this falling glittering snow is. This is is interesting.

2:22pm Ark: This was an energy spirit that was sending things into you that were wrapping around you and coming out of you. Then back in and out again.

Ark: What is this you are doing?

Me: "I cannot speak of it at this time. Soon though when it is complete."

*Ark tries to ask Aryanei and Aphrodite told her not to speak about it.*

2:30pm Ark: I really wish I knew what this is supposed to do. I haven't been told yet.

Me: Ekkam gave Aphrodite instructions not to tell anyone.

2:35pm Tulk: Aphrodite's veins and nervous system are glowing now.

2:37pm Me: This is still going strong after an hour and a half. I am impressed.

2:40pm Ark: You are focused again on the core fusion. Aphrodite is putting energy into Aryanei and combining her with her incarnation.

2:43pm Tulk: It is impressive. I can see it cycling through you easily.

2:47pm Tulk: It’s surrounding you in this tornado of energy. Changing you with its energetic wind.

2:50pm Me: "I am going to make sure Aryanei gets the full benefits of her gift of the Spirit of Gnomagi."

2:50pm The Spirit of Gnomagi is starting to feel even more overwhelming to me.

2:57pm Ark: The spirit energy that was going before started again.

Me: I feel like this could knock me out. It is so intense.

3:05pm Ark: The color of the Spirit of Gnomagi energy has changed to greenish nature colors. Before was pastel blues, purple, pink, and white.

3:08pm Me: I am going to go into convulsions.

*Aryanei assists Aphrodite in her transition*

3:15pm Ark: Now it is going into dark colors. Dark red, black, dark purple.

Me: I am convulsing again.

3:22pm This has gone very deep within my mind.

3:25pm Ark: Now it is all the colors put together.

3:33pm I feel like my mind is changing.

Ark: I see a lot of extra illumination around your head.

3:36pm Tulk: Your core is changing fast. Merged completely with the Spirit of Gnomagi. So much human limitations are being destroyed from your body.

Me: I feel something happening around my chest.

3:40pm Ark: Energy cloud over your chest going into all your DNA. Your veins are glowing.

3:42pm Me: I am going into convulsions.

Tulk: This is amazing. There’s a beam coming from your core. It’s spreading throughout your body.

3:46pm It feels like my organs are changing.

3:48pm Tulk: I see that. Your organs are transforming into something different. Much more advanced and compact. Your physical composition is becoming more spiritual.

3:50pm Ark: Your organs are lighting up.

4:00pm Tulk: This physical transformation is still going.

*Aryanei assists Aphrodite with her transition*

Ark: Now it is moving to your outer skin. Your hair and all that.

4:19pm Tulk: Large burst of energy from your entire body. Burning.

Ark: I also noticed that.

4:27pm Tulk: It went up a level in intensity.

4:30pm Ark: I see a bunch of energy flowing up out of you into an energy cloud above you. It must be whatever what changed and taken out.

Tulk: I did see it a lot of human stuff being ripped from your body.

4:34pm Me: Going into convulsions again.

Tulk: I can feel your beauty increasing even more than you already are.

4:40pm Ark: That energy cloud is going all around you in 360 degrees.

4:46pm Tulk: It’s breaking a bind on your power and full beauty.

Me: It has been almost 4 hours with the Spirit of Gnomagi. This feels like a complete overhaul. It is still coming on strong.

5:05pm Ark: The Spirit of Gnomagi is covering your skin again.

5:07pm Tulk: It’s a wave. It emanates internally and externally. Transforming along the way. Purging all unnecessary stuff as well and going into the cloud.

5:12pm Tulk: I feel Aphrodite is physically coming through you now.

5:17pm Ark: I see energy going into you. Mostly pink.

5:27pm. Tulk: You are upgrading. I can feel your power coming into the physical.

5:40pm I am feeling another surge from the Spirit of Gnomagi.

5:50pm Tulk: Your bones are reacting intensely to this. Looks like striations of energy growing on each bone.

6pm Ark: The energy from the Spirit of Gnomagi is going back to work on you again.

6:19pm Tulk: It’s still going. This is amazing. Looks like tree striations all over your body.

6:40pm Me: The Spirit of Gnomagi is still super strong. This is overwhelming.

6:48pm Ark: I still see it working on you.

6:52pm Me: This Spirit of Gnomagi is feeling even stronger than before.

Tulk: I can tell. It seems to keep growing in power the longer this keeps going.

Me: Almost 6 hours so far. Aryanei is still with me.

Tulk: And you’ve been transforming all that time. This is great. Your spirit is merged with the Spirit of Gnomagi.

7:05pm Ark: This energy is overwhelming to me. That is why I wasn't in the room much today.

7:08pm Tulk: I’m in the room. It’s really intense in here. I keep seeing you spasming a little.

7:22pm Me: My body is shaking again.

Tulk: I see it happening. It’s very strong. The energy is starting to affect the physical realm. I’m here for you.

7:34pm Me: Going into convulsions.

7:41pm Me: My physical cannot handle the energy without convulsions. It is too intense I will get though it. On the 20th it was so strong it put me into a seizure. That was epic. Truly. So much power flowing through.

7:55pm Me: This is staying so intense. I have never experienced anything like this before.

8:04pm Tulk: Looks like parts of your body are burning.

8:12pm Me: I am still going through convulsions.

Tulk: This looks like it’s getting even more powerful. I’m near you now if you need someone to hold on to.

8:25pm Me: The convulsions are getting stronger. Like something is trying to break through.

Tulk: Your mortal form is shattering.

8:29pm Me: Something is trying to force emergence through me. It is my own power.

8:31pm Ark: Your body looks like it is crushing.

Tulk: I feel shaking around you. Your physical body is breaking into a new form.

Me: Some would be calling an exorcist right now if they saw me.

Tulk: Lol. They’d be trying and failing to expel a demon from you.

Me: I am speaking out in a foreign language and everything too.

Tulk: Reminds me a lot of ‘The Exorcist’.

8:41pm Tulk: I just saw a spike in energy now.

8:47pm Me: I just finished an intense chant in a strange language.

Ark: You were speaking a binding incantation. You bonded all you received.

Tulk: It will never be taken. It is a part of you forever.

Me: I had to lock it in.

9:02pm Me: Convulsions starting up again. I got a little break after the incantation. Seriously feels like something is going to bust through my physical body.

9:07pm Me: Speaking another incantation.

9:11pm Tulk: The incantation feels like it’s an activation. There’s so much energy now. You look beautiful.

9:22pm Me: It is trying to bust through but hasn’t been able to yet. So close...

Tulk: I can see it trying to break open. I can feel it inside you through our bond.

9:24pm Me: I feel this is the power of Aphrodite trying to come into the physical.

9:27pm Ark: Aphrodite came through. There was a crumbling then she came up from the ash.

9:32pm *Aphrodite dusts herself off*

9:40pm Aphrodite focuses on the Core Fusion again.

9:44pm Aryanei: "I give you the Spirit of Gnomagi as my gift to you. You will know how to use it for yourself and others."

9:58pm Ark: The Spirit of Gnomagi is going again on you Aphrodite. It is burning me out and overwhelming me.

10:00pm Me: All I can say to that is
'Too Much is Not Enough'...

10:31pm Your core fusion is finally complete!

Aryanei: "Thank you. This has been an honor Queen Asherah."

11:20pm Ark: Aphrodite still hasn't told me why she was using the Spirit of Gnomagi.

Me: Was the Spirit of Gnomagi successful?

Ekkam: "Yes it did everything we needed it to."

Me: Does someone on my waiting list have the next piece?

Ekkam: "Yes they do..."
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Othrabui Core Fusions...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard