Yaiysan: True Saiyan Warriors


 
Quite a few got upset when I made a post calling out Saiyans and challenging them. You had no idea what I had planned for the Saiyans. Let me show you...

*Profanity and crudeness warning.* This post is full of cuss words. They have very foul language.

July 29th 2018 PST timezone...

6:01pm Me: "Ark it is time for us to visit the Saiyan home world. If my Saiyan post went according to plan then we shall have another army."

6:04pm Me: Fenrir and Moidaybe I need you with me. I shall be traveling.

*Fenrir and Moidaybe are here with us*

Ark: I have never been there so I cannot portal us there.

Moidaybe: "I can assist us in getting there. I have been there before."

6:10pm Ark: This place must be really far far off. We are traveling and we aren't there yet.

*We arrived on the Saiyan Home Planet*

Ark: I don't know if I would call this a home planet. We are not on a planet. We are on a moon.

Looking up you see moons everywhere around a large planet. It looks like a gas planet. I have never been here. This is strange and kind of new.

6:12pm Ark: I guess this must be the so-called Saiyans that are coming over to us. They do look humanoid but they are not the same color as humans. These three have humanoid features. Two legs, two arms.

There is one with a tail that looks a bit like a lizard.

The other one looks humanoid with really long ears. His hair is bright orange yellow flames. His skin is an olive peach color.

Their body language and aura tells me this is not a friendly greeting.

Moidaybe is the only one here who speaks their language.

Saiyan: "What are you doing here?"

Me: "I am here to speak to all of you. I am looking for mighty warriors. I have heard of you having incarnations in Midgard."

*Saiyans look at each other*

Saiyan 1: "Midgard? You mean the human world?"

Saiyan 2: "You mean the Earth planet?"

Saiyan 3 is a really big bulky blue humanoid without any hair. He has elongated ears with a square jaw. Black eyes, black fingernails, black teeth.

Saiyan 3: "What concern of it is yours?"

Me: "I am sure you have heard of the Arcturians."

Saiyan 1 is standing in front. He is the one with the flame hair. He must be in charge of the other two.

Saiyan 1: "Why? Are you friends with them?!"

*He floats up in the air and gets energy flowing around him*

Saiyan 1: "If you are friends with them your days are ending here!"

*Fenrir got upset. Aphrodite has no emotional reaction.*

Me: "They are no friends of mine. Of that I can assure you. In fact, many of my brothers and sisters, those I deeply care for fight them now on all fronts.

They risk everything to liberate worlds from their control. That is why I have come here. Not on behalf of the Arcturians. As an adversary to them. I am seeking Great Warriors. I have heard of your kind through your Earthly incarnations."

Saiyan 3: "What do you know of the Yaiysan? You know nothing of our great power!"

Ark: They have some really powerful energy.

Saiyan 3: "The Arcturians never come in to our galaxy. We just toss them the fuck right out. Smash every bit of them dirty fuckers."

Saiyan 2: "I once bit one of their Battle Magus right in half. I chewed up his fucking carcass and spit it the fuck out! Didn't even have to excel myself!"

Ark: What is so funny is I didn't realize how much of that Dragon Ball shit is real. I have only seen one or two episodes. It is so much like it. They are totally testosterone.

6:23pm Me: "If there is someway I must prove this to you. Ask any task and I shall easily overcome it."

Saiyan 3: "So you have come here to pick a fight huh?!"

*He generates a bunch of energy and calls Aphrodite foul names*

6:25pm *Saiyan 3 generates energy between his hands to attack Aphrodite*

Ark: Remember when you put my hand back on with the needle?

*A chain comes out of Ark's restored hand. It has a saw blade on it. It went around Saiyan 3 and knocked him to the ground.*

*Ark lets Saiyan 3 back up again*

Ark: I don't think he understands what kind of beings we are.

*Saiyan 3 gets up and dusts himself off*

Ark: "Make apologies or I will kick your fat ass through this moon."

Saiyan 3: "I apologize. That was pretty impressive. I tried to break the chain and I couldn't. I have been able to punch asteroids. I can shoot through planets."

6:28pm Ark: These guys are like supermen. When I wrapped the chain around him I got all his thoughts and memories. I can see him floating to asteroids and knocking them with a punch. He is tough as shit.

Me: "Ark release him. Once again, I am not here to fight. If fighting is what you love then that I can guarantee I do bring you. We have a common enemy."

Saiyan 1: "Yeah I agree."

6:29pm *The 3 Saiyans come floating down. They are not glowing with energy anymore.*

Saiyan 2: "You have shown to me that your words are not false. For I can tell those who bring false words. I can see deciet and lying."

Moidaybe: "They are going to take us to Tararriya. We should call out to the other Tararriyans."

Fenrir: "Why are we walking? And at such a grueling pace too."

*The 3 Saiyans are in front of us talking to each other. We are following them. They are just strolling along.*

Ark: These little moons are pretty awesome. The colors and such. It is very natural.

Moidaybe: "They are speaking in a dialect of their language that I am not too familiar with."

6:33pm *The 3 Saiyans keep looking back at us as we are walking*

Fenrir: "Can we walk a little faster?"

Saiyan 3: "We could fly if you want."

Ark: Yeah that would be a good idea.

Saiyan 3: "Okay."

*The 3 Saiyans took off like a bullet. We are trying to follow them and catch up.*

Fenrir: "I have their scent."

Ark: Wow, this is impressive. There is a huge building. The architecture is awesome. It golden white. I think it is them down there on the platform.

6:36pm Saiyan 1: "Wait here."

Me: We landed down on a platform that leads to a big open area. I think Fenrir will have to wait outside.

Fenrir: "I will be right here my Queen."

There are lounge couches going around a circle. There is a floating translucent blue orb in the center.

*Saiyan 3 plops down onto one of the lounge couches*

Saiyan 3: "I wonder if there are any good matches on. We should check and see."

*Saiyan 2 is getting a drink of blue liquid* It looks really weird.

Saiyan 2: "Well turn it on then!" Then he had the drink and he flashed a bright blue energy all over his body. "YEAHH!!"

The blue orb in the middle allows you to view with it.

Saiyan 3: "It's Tenashka and Seriveskia. They are fighting again. Those two stupid brothers. Both of them think they are the best. You remember the time I beat both their asses? I had thrown Tenashka into a sun!"

Ark: I can remember his memory of doing this. They were literally fighting. I see them pause for a moment and they are both really messed up. This Tenashka he looks like a male Gorgan. He is all green.

He has really wide eyes. His face almost looks like a preying mantis. Not exactly but that is the closest I could describe it. His hair looks porcupined. He has a tail too. It is long with a long black spike stinger on the end.

Saiyan 3 grabs Tenashka's tail and spins him around and throws him into the sun. The sun starts crackling and explodes. It blows Saiyan 3 back.

He said "The next time you call me a dirty c*nt remember who your are fucking with!" Tenashka is just floating there as everything settles from the blast.

6:45pm *Saiyan 1 returns*

Saiyan 1: "I have called all the other Tararriyans."

6:47pm *Saiyan 1 explains to the Tararriyans what Aphrodite has told him*

Saiyan 1: "They have agreed to meet you."

Saiyan 1: "By the way my name is Gorgaron."

Saiyan 2 is Kelaka. Saiyan 3 is Pollga.

Me: "We just need a few of these guys. I do not know how many there are."

*Pollga is lounging on the sofa eating fuzzy fluorescent pink caterpillars*

*Moidaybe has been translating for us this whole visit*

Gorgaron: "Alright let's not keep them waiting."

Pollga gets off the couch: "Okay."

*They flew off like a bullet again. They almost hit Fenrir on the way out.*

Fenrir: "Don't worry. I have their scent my Queen."

*Aphrodite climbs on Fenrir's back. He can move super fast.*

Ark: I will catch up. I want to check this place out and explore. I knew nothing of these beings before.

Me: "Ark try to find out the culture and what they are like."

*Aphrodite, Moidaybe, and Fenrir head towards the gaseous planet in the middle. We arrive and realize it was orange and yellow clouds that were really heavy.

We go through them. The rain is multi-colored rainbow colors. When it puddles in Aphrodite's hand it is rainbow colored in her hand*

Coming out of the clouds are zig zag energies that moves slower than lightning. They come to an end and explode.

6:45pm There is a big central structure in the middle. It is glowing white. It looks like it could be made of selenite. Now it is changing to light blue.

We go inside the building. It is huge and tall. We are going about half way up. We arrive on one of the platforms. There are so many different kinds. They have the same basic humanoid structure but they look so different.

There is one that is short and furry. You can tell he is powerful. The top is like a furbee without the beak. He has antennas. He is hairy but it is not long hair. His arms are longer than his legs. They are bulging and muscular. There are so many kinds with different shapes and sizes.

Saiyan 1 Gorgaron, Saiyan 2 Kelaka, and Saiyan 3 Pollga are all brothers. Moidaybe told me that the Varkan brothers have brought me here so I could speak.

We are in a room where there is a round altar in the middle with white stone. It is glowing super bright.

Moidaybe: "Go with Gorgaron."

*Asherah Aphrodite stands up on the altar in the middle of the room. They took Aphrodite and wouldn't let anyone else join her.*

6:59pm *They are all speaking at once to Asherah Aphrodite and she does not understand their language*

Ark: I am going to work my way to the back for a second. They are really loudly speaking at you. All of them. You are motioning that you don't understand.
7:00pm Ark: "I think if you will all shut the hell up and give us a moment. We are having a language barrier here...."

Maybe that wasn't the right thing to say. They all turned at me angrily. They started puffing up.

Pollga: "Watch out guys he has some sort of trick thing in his hand. I couldn't even break out of them. I think what he is trying to say is... The Queen. This lady right here doesn't understand what we are saying."

Ark: "That is basically it. If you would give me one moment."

*Ark places his hands on Aphrodite's head. I learned all their language but touching the small furry guy and putting him to sleep. I set him in the corner.*

Ark: Now try talking to her but one at a time.

Yaiysan: "So you are in battle with the Arcturians?"

These female Yaiysan look like bodybuilders. Their body type looks like something out of a comic book.

Me: "Yes, I have several campaigns. Me and my allies are in open war with the Arcturians and their allies.

Even now as I speak my commanders, my warriors, and my friends are risking their lives to liberate universes of Arcturian rule.

I have come here to ask you to join my cause. It seems that you have had bad blood with the Arcturians."

*All the Yaiysans speaking at once about when they encountered Arcturians*

Yaiysan: "I had taken one of their ships. I crashed it into the rear of the other one. I shoved it up the other ships's ass."

*They all have very foul language. Aphrodite tries to calm them down. They are all talking and bragging about what they have done to Arcturians.*

*Aphrodite goes very dark and energy bursts*

Me: "LISTEN TO ME! You speak of these great deeds. These mighty battles. You boast of what happens when the Arcturians mess with your kind.

Will you stand by now and dwell on your past achievements and these great battles against the Arcturians? Are you only left with tales now? Maybe I have come to the wrong place."

7:08pm *Aphrodite gets off the altar and starts walking away*

Yaiysans: "I am not afraid of Arcturians! Let's fuck them up! No wait! I could come fuck them up right now!"

Ark: I think you planned those words. You motivated them.

*Aphrodite walks back to Fenrir*

Me: "All I am hearing is talk."

*Yaiysans are bursting into energy and flying up.*

*A Yaiysan flew up fast and came back with an asteroid.* "Oh yeah? This is what I could do to the Arcturians!" *Then he busts the asteroid over his head.*

7:10pm Me: "Not impressed."

Female Yaiysan: "Hold on check this out!"

*She puts a bubble around Aphrodite and floats up with her. We are going outside where the moons are gathered.*

Female Yaiysan: "Don't listen to those little immature boys! You want a real champion at your side? Watch this!"

7:11pm *Female Yaiysan goes up to a moon and punches it. The moon starts cracking.*

Me: "Hmmm. I have seen better."

*Another huge Yaiysan snatches up Asherah Aphrodite.*

Huge Yaiysan: "That dummy wouldn't know power if it jumped up and bit her in the ass."

*Huge Yaiysan goes head to head with a really big comet. He hit it and it burst.*

Huge Yaiysan: "That is not all of it. Watch this!"

*Huge Yaiysan comes back with all these meteors. He has them by red energy ropes.*

Every time Yaiysan get ready to do something they start lighting up.

*Huge Yaiysan is taking these and lassoing them and spinning them really fast over his head. He threw them at this dead world and it smashed through it. It breaks apart.*

Huge Yaiysan: "How about that huh!?"

Me: "Ehh. It's okay."

*Yaiysans are snatching Asherah Aphrodite back and forth to show her what they can do. They are almost tugging on her.*

Ark: I don't want them to pull you into pieces. I am going to swoop in and get you out. They are too excited.

*Aphrodite puts her field up*

7:17pm Me to all of them: "You have shown me very impressive powers. Yet my question still remains. Will you only stop at talk? Will you only show off here against something that is not fighting back?

Or will you remain challenging and fighting each other? You have so much to bring to battle. I ask you one more time. Will you help me fight the Arcturians?"

Yaiysans: "Yes! Let's go get them right now!"

Me: "Be patient. As you know the Arcturians have spread through too many universes. You have shown me you can prove yourself in battle. There is more to war than just battles. This you must understand.

There are enemies out there. Beings unknown to you like your true nature was unknown to me. That you must not underestimate. For some of these with just a snap of their fingers could destroy you and all your kind.

These are the Masters behind the Arcturians. They will stop at nothing to keep their control. For too long the realms have been divided.

The Masters of the Arcturians have used them to spread their control over the universes. We have begun to unite and fight back. Liberating worlds. Liberating whole realms and universes from the Arcturians and their allies. It is an honor to have you all join me."

7:21pm *Yaiysans excitedly agree to this*

Ark: Who is this guy? There is a little guy who looks like a humanoid elephant with a trunk. He has huge black eyes. The trunk is his mouth. He has really long needle-like grey hair.

Underneath the trunk where a mouth would be is a protruding greyish horn. His skin is greyish purple. They all stopped and moved aside for him and bowed their heads.

Keelaka: "I am Keelaka, first born of our kind. With this marching to war so many will go and leave behind the younglings unprotected.

I fought the Arcturians many years ago. I know their schemes and their power. Their power is wisdom. They know a lot of shit.

They will surely act revenge upon us. They have been unable to conquer our universe. They came once. I remember. Long before most here were born.

In fact, long before any of these shit heads were born. They came in forces of large armies. They enslaved and destroyed worlds. They crush other races armies just like that.

Only the power of the Yaiysan could save them. The extent of the power was few. For the power could only be given to one of every type of being in our universe. Each selected at a 50-50 ratio of male to female.

They were given the power of the Yaiysan. The power which we have demonstrated here today. I was one of them."

*He opens his hand and there is something brightly shining. They all bowed to it. We are out floating above the planet*

Him: "We fought the Arcturians and many died. The Yaiysan are the only ones who lived out of all the races. The Arcturians wiped them all out. So we had to relearn how to rebuild our worlds.

So we came to the center of our universe where the Yaiysan was born. The world which you visited. This is where the power was born. It is known as the World of a Thousand Moons.

Once we drove the Arcturians from our universe we realized we were the only ones left. There is a pact that among our kind we will not kill each other. We will beat the living fuck out of each other and trash each other but we won't kill each other."

The planet itself is huge. At least 4 or 5 times the size of Jupiter. There are at least a thousand moons around that are around the same size as the moon for the Earth. Some of the moons here are the size of Earth. The Yaiysan seem pretty indestructible.

Tararriyans are family houses. Each family builds them bigger over generations. Yaiysan the name of their kind. They are not one race.

Ark: How does it all work since there is only one from each kind?

Keelaka: "Yaiysan enabled us to mate with each other."

Saiyan: "Yeah! And I go like a stallion!"

Keelaka: "Shut the fuck up!" *They all shut up*

Him: "I would join you and gallantly ride off into battle. But my days of war are over. The time of the Great Sleep may be upon me."

Yaiysans: "No! No!" *They are upset*

Keelaka: "Please be quiet! The time of the Great Sleep is still some time off for me. What is your name?"

Me: "Queen Asherah."

Keelaka: "I am asking you Queen Asherah please do not take all of us away from our universe. Please leave some here to protect."

Yaiysans: "I am not staying behind! I am going out there!"

Keelaka: "QUIET!!" It was a really loud yell.

Keelaka: "It is possible to leave half here and take half with you and rotate them out back and forth."

Yaiysans: "We could agree to that."

Me: "Then it is agreed. I will need three ambassadors from your kind. From here. I know some of you have incarnations in the Earthly world."

Keelaka: "Most of us do."

There are only a few thousand of them in their whole universe. If the Yaiysan was given to one of every race then why are there so few?

Keelaka: "By the time we received the Yaiysan power that is how many worlds and species were left. The majority were annihilated."

There are many asteroids and dead planets around them. I was originally thinking they were trashing everything. I think the Arcturians did this to their universe. The Arcturians have very powerful weapons.

*Aphrodite takes three ambassadors*
They are Gorgaron, Kelaka, and Pollga

Keelaka: "500 Yaysan are coming with you. That is half of us."

It seems the others beyond the thousand are children. These thousand are the adults.

Ark: "You will need to follow the direct orders of our commanders. You cannot just go throwing things around in the universes breaking them apart."

Keelaka: "They will do everything you ask. They won't do anything you tell them not to."

Ark: "You answer to Queen Asherah first."

*Yaiysan Warriors agree to this*

Yaiysans to Keelaka: "Yes Elder Father. We will do this."

Yaiysans: "I am going to go get my stuff. We will meet back here."

Ark: I am not hanging around testosterone universe too much longer.

Ark: If you take them to Alfheim what if they are sitting there and they get into an argument. You see the way they act towards each other.

You do not want them to rip out the Tree and use it to beat up the other one. We don't want that to happen.

Whatever this Yaiysan energy is this must be a constant adrenaline to them. They act like they are roided out. That is what I sense from them. Do not take them any place where they might wreck it.

Me: "What about the Void Wastelands?"

Ark: There we go. We can set up a command center for them. We can get some Shunglee Voidlings. They build like ants. They build really fast.

We need to get these Yaiysan warriors established and then you can give them orders. You should go back to Alfheim.

*Ark gives Aphrodite something that allows her to port to the Yaiysan planet whenever she wants*

Ark: I am going to wait around until they are ready.

*Gorgaron, Kelaka, and Pollga go with Asherah Aphrodite*

Me: I knew they would want to prove themselves.

Yaiysan to Ark: "Why do you need a spear and these wings to fly?"

*Ark explains to the Yaiysan who he is.*

Ark: I caught their attention when when I told them how old I am.

Yaiysan: "Oh! You are older than Elder Father! He was the oldest creature in the universe!"

Other Yaiysan: "I thought Elder Father was the oldest thing ever!"

*Yaiysan Warriors laugh*

Ark: They are interesting and powerful but they are annoying as shit. You should be happy Aphrodite you got your damn berserkers.

They are really intelligent, but whatever this Yaiysan energy is gives them a constant adrenaline rush. Two of them are discussing philosophy.

One is saying 'No, so and so did it better!' and the other 'How could so and so fucking describe....' This is like normal conversation to them.

8:04pm Ark: Two of them took off because one said 'I could get there faster.' and they raced each other to a dying star.

It is going to be difficult to get them to focus. Wish we could tag the Elder Father along to keep them in line. I don't know how long I am going to be here.

10:24pm Ark: I am still waiting on the Yaiysans to be ready. There are only 12 of them ready to go so far. A few of them fell asleep.

Four of them are sitting playing some weird game. A few others are chit chatting. When they talk to each other they are pretty much yelling at each other.

Me: Why not talk to the Elder Father?

Ark: I don't know where he is at. Oh I found him... He is sleeping.

Ark: "Could you wake him up?"

Yaiysan: "Nobody could wake him up. You want to see?"

*Yaiysan walks over to the Elder Father and screams into his right ear* "Wake up you old bastard!" *He screamed into his ear for a several more seconds then shrugged his shoulders.*

July 30th...

12:07am Ark: I am still here waiting on these Yaiysan. I woke up the one here that was sleeping. He looks like colorful pastel lizard. He is about 10 feet tall. Really big like a sumo wrestler. He said he would go check on the others.

Those others two earlier who were racing towards the dying sun never came back. I am going to have to go find these guys.

12:10pm I just ran into the pastel sumo lizard. He told me 'They have been waiting on you to come get them. Some went to sleep.'

Why do I get to babysit the X-Men? I told him to start waking the others and to have them meet me.

I am not going to wait for them to show up. I am going to teleport them all. I gave them blue crystals. It will take them to the barracks that are being built in the Void Wastelands.

*Yaiysans pass out the blue crystals to each other*

12:13am Ark: This is like having children throw things into the back seat as we go to our destination. Alright we are here.

*Ark arrives with the Yaiysans in the Void Wastelands*

Ark: Pastel Lizard Yaiysan is not here. Gorgaron and Pollga are here arguing with the Shunglee Voidlings. This place is not even built!

The one you put in charge to build it is telling me and showing me the plan that they wanted to build. It looks awesome. The other Yaiysan said it wasn't tall enough. They started taking the materials and building it up.

Then they took a break for a while. Kelaka left because he didn't want to hear the others arguing. They were arguing about what was going to go where and this and that.

Pollga got angry and kicked down the whole barracks. He had said "Fine! If it is not going here we won't even have one!"

Ark: "Look, you are all going to have to work together. No more of this arguing. Let the Shunglee Voidlings build this. They will be quick. You will be impressed with what they do."

Yaiysan: "What shall we do as we wait?"

Another Yaiysan: "We should have matches!"

Yaiysan: "Yeah! Yeah!"

Ark: "No that is a bad idea. We don't need the Void Wasteland wrecked."

Yaiysan: "We can concentrate our power so it won't be so explosive or damaging to the area around us."

Ark: "Why do you not do this often?"

Yaiysan: "Because it is no fun."

Ark: The Shunglee Voidlings will have these barracks built within a few hours. Get some rest because tomorrow my civil diplomacy stops. My War Minister attitude will take over."

Yaiysans: "Oh that is fine."

12:22am *All 500 Yaiysans have arrived in the Void Wastelands*

Me: "My dear wise Ekkam, which Yaiysan would be best for me to choose for my personal guard?"

Ekkam: "Yusvago."

12:35am Ark: I will check to see if there is one by that name... They found him. He is coming over to me. He almost looks like a woodlouse guy. Like a rollie-pollie. A pill bug. Except he only has four limbs.

Yusvago is still humanoid, but over his head and back has the plates like one of those bugs. He has two tails that are plated like that. He is only about 4 feet tall.

*Asherah Aphrodite arrives in the Void Wastelands*

Me: "I have chosen you to be part of my personal guard."

*Yusvago doesn't speak like the others. He made low clicking noises. From his body language he is accepting. He is much more calm and quiet than the others.*

*Yusvago is speaking to Aphrodite telepathically. He is showing her images of everything he can do. She is very impressed.*

Me: "This will do nicely. Your voice volume is not as loud as the others."

Yusvago telepathically: "I wouldn't know. I don't hear like all of you do."

Yusvago can see things through others. The weaker minded ones wouldn't even realize it.

Me: "It seems I have made the right choice."

Yusvago telepathically: "I won't let you down. You have nothing to fear under my watchful eye."

Me: "Good. I wouldn't expect anything less."

12:45am *Asherah Aphrodite takes Yusvago with her to Alfheim*

*An Elf shows Yusvago to his personal quarters near the Queen's Quarters. She keeps quarters for all her personal guard nearby.*

12:47am Me: Fenrir, Moidaybe... the Yaiysan named Yusvago has joined my personal guard along with you.

12:54am Me: "My Saiyan post asked for 5 warriors. We got ourselves 500 Yaiysan."

Hylia: There is a reason i felt so strongly that they would be beneficial to have for this cause, my determination that you needed the strongest possible allies never didn't include them.

*chuckles lightly* they are... blunt... it's like having a bunch of superpowered vikings who can fly and punch asteroids on your team..

Hylia: There are bits of truth in many places, many are twisted a bit to suit fiction but at their core if you strip away the layers to just the fundamentals in modern fantasy, fiction and sci fi it becomes clear that many creative people are accessing truth.

I'm over here just.. *it's time to actually break arcturians, not astroids*

Still July 30th...

10:46am Ark: They have not destroyed the Void Wastelands. They have actually been pretty good about keeping their powers contained. There have been more than one dispute among them.

The barracks were completed. The Yaiysan all settled in and slept heavily. The next morning there was a dispute and one of them got thrown through the northern wall by another Yaiysan.

The foreman of the Shunglee Voidlings has been screaming all morning. He is totally frustrated. He has to have a crew on constant standby. They also have wear shield protectors.

The barracks is up against a mountain. A few more Yaiysan got into a dispute. Some of the mountain got knocked away.

A big piece of the mountain came down on 12 Shunglee Voidlings. It is good they put their fields up fast. The piece of the mountain pushed them down into the ground.

The Shunglee Voidlings spent an hour this morning digging 12 of their own workers out. None of them want to stay anywhere near the barracks.

I told the Shunglee foreman to relocate his worker camp. We will see if we can find him some help. He is having to put up with the Yaiysan. He literally wants to resign.

This foreman is the most efficient. We need to find somebody who can keep these Yaiysan in line. At least a little.

Maybe reassign this Shunglee foreman and have him help Dolloiandea or Tulkas with base construction. He is at his wits end. Poor little thing will have a heart attack or something.

Asherah Aphrodite spent much time talking about making these Yaiysan a fast rapid deployment army that can go in and smash and devastate the enemy. Then allow other forces to come in while they move on to the next objective.

The Elder Father told me there used to be a few more Elder Mothers and Elder Fathers but they left their universe and never came back.

Me: Imagine what could happen if I made a Yaiysan energy track with them...

11:40am Pisch: Pisch would be honored to go to the waste lands and help keep the Saiyans in line.

Me: "Come to me Pisch. You have to meet these guys."

Pisch: "As you wish I'm there."

Me: The Yaiysan power causes them to act irrationally based on adrenaline. The Elder Father knows of war. Most of these Yaiysan have not fought anyone besides each other.

Some have fought Arcturians who have ventured into their universe but they have not experienced full scale war.

Ark: I know someone who might be able to teach them. Arcturians have conquered many universes in a short period of time.

They have been doing this since the Urthak war. They knew which ones would serve them and which ones would resist.

The Varlas universe that Dollo is in is a primitive universe. They are very tribal and very connected with the land. This caused the Arcturians to wipe through them really fast with their technology.

If the Arcturians made it to Midgard we wouldn't stand a chance. They have weapons that could target every human on earth and vaporize them.

The Arcturians consider humans to be very primitive. We are like primates to them. The humans who serve the Arcturians are seen as programmed apes.

Human weapons against Arcturians is like going against an Apache helicopter with a slingshot. They have defeated some very powerful beings.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Some post comments...

Laura: What a marvelous plan as always Queen Aphrodite.

Hylius: This post is awesome. Knowing you have a Saiyan as a bodyguard is indeed excellent. I am impressed with what you discovered about their world and indeed they are powerful. May they join our cause in helping the defeat of the Arcturians.

Pedro: They seem harder to deal with than I initially thought.

Me: *Que the comments from people who claim to be 'Saiyan Experts' and want to tell me I am wrong about them.* I am with them in the Void Wastelands as we speak.

Hylia: I was surprised by their diverse appearance up until it was explained why that is, I suspected the reason why (or was given the reason perhaps) but even so. They will do well in the role you want them in I believe. It was a perfect decision as per usual. The sense of familiarity I feel is still rather staggering, I hope I understand it one day soon.

Mia: They sound way too annoying to me but this is super exciting, I can't wait to read about how the Saiyans fuck up the Arcturians, I'm also really glad Yusvago isn't as loud as the others lol

Peter: The reason for my laughing reaction is that I am giggling at their antics - **facepalm** not exactly my cup of tea, but I understand it better when it was presented in steroid terms. My father was a steroid user for his bodybuilding purposes. Constant adrenaline is an understatement to say the least!

Hylia: I can understand it honestly, it reminds me of the times I've been overcharged with energy one way or another. Imagine being like that all the time. Basically when it happens it's like drinking redbull x 1000, just have to be doing something and can't sit still.. lol it really isn't their fault it's just the way they are. If you can get them to calm down long enough you would probably have a good conversation with them XD..

Ugne: I love how Queen Asherah always has a plan and stays calm in every situation. The Saiyan guys are really tough and very vibrant though.

Caleb: This answered so many questions I had. They seem like they would be great entertainment. I'm glad I read this post. My ts is looking forward to to the battle, and I feel it... my ts loves to fight too much...

Lystranea: They are...just what I expected. The show really did get a lot of things right and it doesn't even know it. This was a fun one especially when Queen Asherah seemed unimpressed with them and they all started showing off. They'll get all the battles they could ever need and more.

Naturome: Wow, you needed people on our side to help fight and you chose beyond well Queen Asherah. Your wisdom and planning have no bounds. My respect and love for you grow daily.

Suchi: Very very cool and highly entertaining mob .... glad to have them on our side in the war ....crazy times ahead with this bunch.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard