Elemental Elf Gandolin


This was a surprising session. It became a rescue mission for young nature folk from a sadistic Collector. I honor the defender Gandolin for his work. This is for you Hylius...

July 21st..

12:34pm Me: Hylius You are chosen as the next IG session. Starting on you in a bit.

I was going through the waiting list and Aphrodite said "We are doing his session now!"

12:41pm Me: "I am going to get his true self right now." She is about to fight somebody for him.

Ark: Somebody has him. What is going on?

Me: Aphrodite is going into protective mode. She is going to attack.

Ark: Oh man... this is a Collector. Hold on let me get there with you. Unghi and Lungi are tearing shit apart and attacking.

12:44pm Ark: Holy shit. What is this place? Get these cages open. Oh wow... See if you can find him. I will open up these cages.

Me: Asherah Aphrodite is getting angry. There are young spirit wolves, dragons, and young nature folk in cages.

*Asherah shatters all the locks*

Ark: That saves us time. Wow... I am going to have to call an old friend...

Dynesia is going to take all the young dragons back. There are so many young nature folk and elementals here.

I am going to get the help of Balloc. Don't mind him. He is a Giant Toad. We need a place to keep all these young ones safe until we figure out what to do.

How did they get a black unicorn youngling? The young of these are highly poisonous. They all seem to be in a trance.

Balloc is a dead nature folk spirit. Inside his stomach and in the borderlands is the safest place for them right now. He is going to swallow them all. They will be fine.

12:52pm Ark: This place is big. We have to split up and search this place for Hylius's true self. Asherah you take the spirit wolves and Cer-Sia.

I will go another direction. We will communicate through these orbs. There is too much telepathic blockage in here. That is why this place is made of obsidian and shungite.

12:54pm Asherah Aphrodite finds the place where the Collector entertains. Who does he entertain with these younglings? Makes me furious.

Ark is heading down a passageway with all these separate little cells. There is something at the end here... Sadistic.

Ark: The Collector is torturing and killing them. I think he is a private collector. There are all kinds of sick devices in here.

Me: "Ark come here quickly!"

*They look around a corner and there is a huge chamber*

Ark: "There he is! We found him!"

*The Collector is standing before a sacrificial altar table*

Ark: I have never seen a being like him before. The Collector is a huge fat goblin-ish looking being. I have never seen a goblin looking like this. He is huge. He is in front of this big black hole of fire.

There is something in the center of it. It is the essences of all the ones he tortured and killed. You can hear them screaming out in the middle of the sphere. They are pushing against it.

Oh shit... he noticed us...

What the hell? The two spirit wolves Unghi and Lunghi went for him. He did something with his eyes and now they are in a trance. Now they are turning on us! Cer-Sia as well!

Ark: I must find a way to contain them. I don't want to hurt my dragon or the wolves. Cer-Sia is trying to attack Aphrodite but her defense mechanism went off. I have to get him restrained first. Sorry little friend... Oh shit.

*Aphrodite surrounds herself in a ring of dark purple fire*

This is keeping Unghi and Lunghi at bay. Ark is trying to restrain Cer-Sia but is not having much luck. Trying to fight a dragon without hurting is kind of difficult.

*The Collector is laughing*

Now Hylius is going after Aphrodite....

Hylius got through the fire but my field him back. This stunned him for a minute. What the hell is he doing? He is separating my fire with his hands! I am trying to push my fire back together.

Ark: This is going to hurt... Cer-Sia is burning the crap out of me.

Hylius has Aphrodite's fire separated so Unghi and Lunghi can in and attack her. The field knocked them back and stunned them.

*Aphrodite was about to call for Fenrir*

Ark: Don't call for Fenrir! If the Collector influences him we are done for.

1:04pm Collector: "What a catch!"

Collector screams at us: "Where is my collection?!"

Ark: Oh shit... Give me a minute....

Me: Can your brothers help us?

Ark: I got the Collector down.

Collector: "You took my collection of younglings. You brought me something to replace them."

*Collector tries his eye thing on Aphrodite*

*Asherah Aphrodite got angry and created an explosion that blew out Gitgah's eyes and made everyone go flying back*

*Aphrodite falls to her knees to recover from the exertion*

1:07pm Hylius wakes up "Queen Asherah..." Then he ran to Aphrodite's side and helped her up.

The Collector is still alive with his eyes exploded out. He was trying to say an incantation but Ark kicked him in the mouth.

*Cer-Sia has his claw on the Collector's head to keep him from speaking*

Me: "Back away. I need to speak to the Collector."

Collector: "I do not fear you Queen Asherah. I am Gitgah! I have many powerful friends. You take what is not yours!"

*Asherah raised him up in the air and he cannot move. She is causing him great pain.*

Me: "YOU take what is not YOURS! How DARE YOU speak to me in such manner! You are NOTHING! But before I make you pay with great suffering you are going to tell me how to release the essence of the young ones you have taken."

*Gitgah laughs* "Do what you will with me. They will remain there forever."

Gitgah: "You think I cannot handle pain?"

*He rips off the top of his robe and he has scars all over with blades sticking out of him*

Wow he has a necklace of young Elf ears, young Dragon tails, and young Unicorn horns. He has the hooves of young Unicorns for earrings.

Asherah Aphrodite rips out all of his piercings from his nose, lips, chest, everywhere...

He was hanging body parts off of him like trophies and Aphrodite ripped them all out.

Gitgah screamed for a moment then started laughing. He healed himself of all the rips and tears they turned into scars.

Gitgah laughs at spits blood from his mouth at Aphrodite's feet.

Gitgah: "There is no pain you can dish out that I wont enjoy"

*Then Gitgah does a sick gesture with his tounge*

Me: "Very well then. I will give you an eternity of pain."

*Asherah reaches into herself and pulls out the piece of the Athrranaak. She holds it between her fingers and it changes shape. It floats above her left hand*

Gitgah: "What are you doing?"

Me: "Unghi, Lunghi, Cer-Sia, Ark... Hold him and make sure he doesn't go anywhere..."

1:18pm *The Athrranaak piece floats over to her right hand she whispers in Thothilssin*

*A bunch of rifts open up in circles around Gitgah*

*Black tentacles with jaws and teeth grab on to Gitgah from all these little rifts*

1:19pm *Myrrdonites are coming through the rifts*

Oragh is the current leader of the Myrrdonites. He is here with us.

Orgah: "If it is pain that you desire... it is pain that I deal in."

1:21pm The Myrronites grab onto tentacles and walk into the portals slowly pulling Gitgah apart in all directions. They are pulling big chunks off him.

Orgah looks at Aphrodite and says: "By your word..."

*Asherah nods her head*

1:23pm *Orgah looks back at his rift. He calls for something.*

*A flesh gollum comes out of the rift

Ark: These flesh gollums are nasty looking. They walk on all fours but the front legs are bigger and the back are smaller. They are made of flesh of people sewn onto them. Faces and heads. His head looks like worm with teeth.

The worm on the flesh gollum sunk his teeth into the chest of Gitgah. It is sucking out of him.

Gitgah was heavy and big and now he is getting thinner and weaker. Like a deflated ballon. THe head of the flesh gollum is like a straw sucking everything out.

1:27pm The flesh gollum is dragging Gitgah through the rift. Orgah gives Asherah Aphrodite an orb of red light. Then he turns and enters the rift and closes it.

Me: "Now to set essence of these young ones free."

*Asherah tells Hylius TS* "I need you to separate those fires around where the sphere is that is holding the essence."

Hylius TS: "As you wish my Queen."

The fire separates. Aphrodite walks toward the sphere with the red orb in her hand. She walks up to the sphere. The younglings notice her and are crying out.

1:30pm Aphrodite takes the red orb and she smashes it onto the sphere. The sphere breaks and shatters. The essences release and start shooting up.

Hylius TS: "Hurry my Queen... I do not know how much longer I can hold it."

*Asherah Aphrodite walks out of the black hole vortex*

Aphrodite puts her hand on Hylius TS shoulder and kisses him on the forehead. She says "Thank you Hylius."

Hylius TS: "You may call me Gandolin my Queen."

Gandolin is an Elemental Elf. In the nature realm there are no limitations on breeding. An Elemental Elf is a crossbreed between an Elf and an Elemental.

Me: "You have done a great service to me. I shall remember this."

*Gandolin takes a knee and bows* "Thank you my Queen. It was an honor to serve."

Me: "I will need to have you answer some questions for me. How did you end up getting here?"

Gandolin: "I was tracking Gitgah and trying to find him. I am a defender for nature folk. When younglings disappear I go and find them. There have been so many that have been disappearing. It has taken me so long to find them.

I have been tracking where they have been going. I finally found out who took them. I had to hunt Gitgah down through other Collectors to find out where he was.

I had to interrogate many other Collectors. I finally found Gitgah. When I did Gitgah used his eye thing on me. I was conscious but I could not control myself."

*Gandolin is still on his knee. He hangs his head down.*

Me: "What is it Gandolin?"

Gandolin: "I do not deserve your praise my Queen. Although I was not able to control myself Gitgah made me do things. Unspeakable things to capture younglings. Things I feel ashamed of."

*Asherah Aphrodite places her hand on his head*

Me: "I know truly that in your essence that if you were in control you would never have done any of these things. All fault lies with Gitgah. Now he will receive an eternity of pain."

Gandolin: "He deserves more than that. He was sadistic and cruel."

Me: "In all the realms I know those who can be much crueler."

*Aphrodite shows Gandolin the piece of the Athrranaak*

Hylius: That explains why I felt I never had control of myself lately.

Balloc: "They became active inside me and began to panic. I explained to them what is going on. I told them I would bring them to their rescuers. They were hesitant but they agreed."

1:43pm *Younglings come out of Balloc's mouth*

Little younglings come up to Aphrodite and Gandolin with affection.

Me: "Let's get you beautiful ones out of this horrible place."

1:45pm Ark: We are taking them to Alfheim. They will be safe there while you call on all the other Kings and Queens.

*We arrive in Alfheim*

Hylius: It also explains the children I saw these past few days!

Queen Asherah gives orders to the Elves to send out contacts and find out where these young nature folk are meant to go. A scribe writes everything down.

Aphrodite tells Raugunitar to make sure they know that Gandolin found them and that she found Gandolin. They can come and claim their young.

*Raugunitar places his hand on Gandolin's shoulder*

Raugunitar: "You've done it! You found them! We are forever grateful."

A young Elf girl we rescued runs up to Raugunitar and embraces him. She is his niece.

Raugunitar: "And thanks to you my Queen for helping set them all free."

Me: "This honor goes to Gandolin. If it wasn't for him tracking Gitgah down we may never have found these young."

Hylius: Oh my god this is beautiful. I am meant to defend nature. *Bow to Lovely*

*Gandolin hangs his head* "I can take no honor in the things Gitgah made me do."

1:50pm *Raugunitar puts his hand on Gandolin's shoulder*

Raugunitar: "Many of us have done things we are ashamed of. But you Gandolin I know in your heart what you did was not of your will. It was under the control of another."

Emissaries from the unicorns, trolls, goblins, dark elves, and other nature folk show up. They thank Queen Asherah and Gandolin for the rescue of their young.

Balloc: "Well I kept them safe by swallowing all of them."

Everyone turns and looks at Balloc like "What?!"

*Balloc feels embarrassed because everyone is staring at him*

Hylius: Oh Balloc.

Gandolin: "May I have a moment to speak with you Queen Asherah?"

Me: "Yes. You seem stressed."

Gandolin: "While I was under Gitgah's trance. He entertained certain guests in sadistic little torture games. They use these young nature folk. I want your permission to tracks these guests down. Gitgah gave or sold some of the young nature folk to them.

I need to find them. There may still be a chance before their essence is taken. With your permission may I continue with my work?

I believe that these other guests Gitgah entertained might have collections of their own. It is my duty to set them free. By your permission."

Me: "For the friends and colleagues of Gitgah there can be no quarter. I give you full permission by any means necessary to deal with them.

To hunt them down, free any captives they have, and bring upon them no mercy. This I grant you Gandolin. Carry on your good fight. Anything that you discover report back to Raugunitar."

Gandolin: "Thank you my Queen. I will not let you down. There is something else too. There was one time that three Arcturians showed up.

Gitgah tried to convince them to take part in his sick game. They turned it down. Gitgah took it as an insult. He tried to do his eye thing on the Arcturian visitors but it didn't work.

They were there to do business with him. They took one of each kind of young nature folk. In return for that they taught him incantations and how to draw the power from the essence of these young nature folk.

I ask for your permission to enter the Arcturian universe and try to locate where these missing young nature folk are. It will not be easy. I may need help."

Me: "I think I know someone who can help."

2:00pm *Asherah Aphrodite asks Raugunitar to send for Vastrunna*

She explains to Gandolin who Vastrunna is and what he can do.

Gandolin: "I cannot wait to work with him. This will make the operation easier and less dangerous for me and others as well. But it may take some time."

*Asherah Aphrodite places her hand on Gandolin's shoulder*

Me: "Take all the time that you need, but remember time may be short for these younglings. Any other assistance you need do not hestitate to ask me for it. I have many willing to serve me and would gladly come to a call like this worthy cause."

Gandolin bows and says "Thank you my Queen. I will begin with my work right away and come back to you with any intel that I have."

Me: "We have an intuitive guidance session to complete first. I have some questions to ask you on behalf of your incarnation."

Gandolin: "I am here to answer them."

Hylius Q1. What is your purpose for incarnating on Midgard?

Gandolin: "To be a protector of nature as well as a defender of the innocents of nature."

Hylius Q2: May I ask you thoughts on the plague (ex. involvement, preparation, will we survive, are we to join the Nature School, etc.)?

Gandolin: "He needs to learn more about nature and what it can provide for my incarnation in his physical form. I would like to hopefully link up with the school."

Ark: He will survive the plague if he prepares himself.

Hylius Q3. What do you believe would be an effective way to maintain balance as I transcend and integrate?

Gandolin: "Communing with nature and the elements. Animals especially young ones. This will help."

You look like an Elf with green skin that white-silver lightning marks all over. You have fire red hair and sky blue eyes. You have a long fire red beard.

Gandolin: "I can command the elements. I should be able to speak to plants, animals, and have some control of the elements in my incarnation if he focuses."

Hylius Q4. Your regards on my homosexuality? Are you OK with me being mates with Bliss, the incarnation of Joukurbidan of Thelstara?

Gandolin: "Joukurbidan is my lover. My lover is a Minotaur. I do not want an Elf lover."

Ark: In the spiritual realms including the nature realm there is nothing against same sex lovers. It happens quite a lot. More frequently than it does in Midgard. Nobody makes a big deal of it.
Hylius Q5. Are you OK with having a Orthrabui Core Fusion, and if so when should I get one?

Gandolin: "Yes, I do want one. I really want to connect. I want to be able to sense my incarnation because he is also with the incarnation of my lover Joukurbidan."

Me: Do you want him to use the Elf series?

Gandolin: "Yes of course!"

Hylius Q6. How does asking the number of times I incarnated sound?

Gandolin: "I have incarnated eight times."

Me: What energy tracks do you want him to use? Pegasus, Primordial Dragon, Mana, Rephraxi, Vega...

Gandolin: "Pegasus and Mana. I am also curious of the Vega and Primrodial Dragon tracks. Do you think they would be good for me?"

Me: "Yes they would be very good for you. Now let's make your sub playlist."

2:35pm Gandolin: "I am ready to make it. I want to make sure my incarnation prepares himself."

Hylius: Thank you Amy. My love and loyalty to you be ever true.

Naturome: Thank goodness your session was prioritized Hylius. So many were saved because of you.

Hylius: I do wish to be my TS. But in the middle of July I haven't been as motivated to connect. I feel these events contributed to it.

Bliss: Yeah. Your motivation is gonna skyrocket because now you are free.

Hylius: He is a hero. I AM a hero.

Andrew: Welp Fenrir can stop being wondering about who your TS is.

Hylius: He is an Elemental Elf. Everything makes so sense now in this incarnation I have.

Frank: I love how Lovely showed him his place when he talked so rudely to her. That was amazing. I felt so excited.

Peter: Gondolin, Lovely, question, when I worked on Hylius the other day, what was that energy I saw in Hylius then? Was it the control mechanism of Gitgar?

Hylius: Maybe so. I wasn't rejecting my human self...I think I was rejecting the mind control. Yet Gandolin was forced to hurt when I wasn't aware at the time.

Peter: If so, this all makes so much sense!

Hylius: Sorry he hurt you Peter and Rovi. Or rather...sorry I hurt you.

Peter: It was noting I could not handle. It was minor and had very minor effects on me. I saw a foreign eneryg on Hylius that was evasive and was way above my incarnation's skill level.

Hylius: This definitely must have been Gitgah's influence.

Peter: holy shit.. and mega congratulations Hylius and Gandolin! Your TS's name sounds so Zelda like! Are you getting a core fusion, Hylius?

Hylius: I want to. But not until Gandolin approves of it.

Me: He approves it, but you are not on the list for one.

Peter: I need to trust my abilities more and should have repoted my findings to Amy, the tortured ones could have been saved earlier.

Frank: Were you embodied by your TS already?

Hylius: I am not sure if I am embodied yet. I feel more free, but not sure entirely if I am embodied entirely.

Frank: Interesting. So embodiment might not be a prerequisite for the Core Fusion after all.

Ginger: Interesting... but I guess being connected would help it either way.

Hylius: Indeed. If I want to embody Gandolin, it will require a lot of clearing my humanity away. I am also going to do this to strengthen myself for Core Fusion.

Peter: Interesting that Gandolin is an Elemental Elf. I had never heard of this combination until now.

Hylius: Indeed. It explains that I like the elements.

Frank: I really like Electricity too.

Hylius: Electricity is amazing.

Me: I hope you like it considering Gandolin has lightning marks all over his skin.

Peter: Whoa way cooler than the harry potter scar. Very shocking!

Bliss: Holy shit! Your te has lightning marks. I found Mind power with Electrokinesis. We found her at the same time. Whoa!!!

Frank: I'm always drawn to the coolest beings hehe

Hylius: Where would the marks be just out of curiosity?

Me: The marks are all over your body.

Peter: So lightning binds your destinies....

Me: Thank you to James Fan for donating for this session. I recognize and honor your part in bringing rescue to these nature younglings.

Me: Gitgah is currently in the borderlands being torn apart and put back together over and over for eternity.
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Vega Energy Track...

Primordial Dragon Energy Tracks...
Some post comments...

Pedro: Ah my dude I knew there was something epic about you. This has been long awaited. Its hard to describe the amount of pride I'm feeling. I can clearly see that your determination has served you well.

James F: Hylius your True Self Gandolin and yourself really are true defenders and protectors of the nature realm. I am honored to know you, and glad your mission to rescue younglings continues on.

I congratulate you on knowing who you are! There is still so much to do in defense of Nature Folk but I am sure you will protect and do your duty diligently and with great compassion and justice. I knew there was greatness and kindness in you friend!

Lily U: Thank you Amy Bass and Ark for rescuing the younglings, and Hylius for tracking down them. This session is beyond amazing. I am so happy to see your TS identity revealed my elven brother. Congratulations! You are more connected to your TS than you imagined.

Jan: I was curious about your true self for a long time Hylius and now I know. Congratulations, your TS is epic.

Peter: Absolutely badass, I love your purpose and the lengths you will go to to get things done and your duties, Hylius and Gandolin!

Aviad: Just started this. I don't know why but I always imagine Ark as Hagoromo from Naruto. I just imagine him as that. The giant toad makes me think of Gamakichi or Chief toad too lmao i'll start reading now...

Gandolin is very honorable. I imagined him as an elven Kratos until the red hair and beard. Lots of respect to him for what he did and is doing. Collaborating with Vastrunna they will do amazing work.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard