Needle of Horxas and the Cathedral of Flesh


This session involved a very dangerous mission to the borderlands to face the Flesh Tailor. We had to go up against Myrrdonites, rottlings, and flesh gollums.

This includes an intuitive guidance session and core fusion for Eomeya. The post starts with a little bit of what happened with Asherah, Eomeya, and Mikotoh leading up to this.

July 20th...

Ina: My little sister was drawing and suddenly began drawing nature language. We recorded it. The message is from the mother of her trueself. The message was to us and to me.

*Pic 1* My sister’s trueself is a young Griffin. I have translated it a bit: “Bring the halves together.” “Time for truth to unravel” “Stop lying to yourself” It’s a prophecy.

Oh I head another translation which is not complete yet: “Bring the halves together before the moon shines the brightest...” “among the seven heads...”

Ivanka: The seven heads were mentioned in Mateusz post as well.

Ina: Yes and in the prophecy of Eliakim. His trueself will be carrier of seven heads. Something like that. My little sister drew this. It feels like a map. What about you?

Ivanka: Yeah...it looks like she marked important locations or events

Ina: It are stars. I hear... Go here

I asked for Midorra’s translation: The first one is ‘beware of the mount’. The second is, ‘the morningstar travels through the sky’ Again the Mount. And Lovely is the morningstar. Better translation is “the morningstar travels across the blue sky”.

3:33am Eomeya: We will now work on the “map” and the meaning of the numbers.

3:35am Me: “Famirah ahhka hiou gvlo bovi svere. Hide the ashes until I return the spring to the gentle breeze. It is time for awakening of the Cold Bouvik. The speech of the griffin serves them well.”

Ivanka: This is a message for Eomeya?

3:37am Me: Eomeya and Mikotoh.

Mikotoh reference...
Core Fusion for Mikotoh

3:39am Me: “Do not look to the wind for this. It blows the wrong direction. Follow the path of earth. It is the ground you must look to. Not the sky.”

Me: “Flip the drawing over. Read it upside down!”

Ivanka: Ok...thank you.

3:47am Me: “Pigs squeal and holler when the time of slaughter has come. You will find the key in the sand. With this the map can be read when the sun shines through the Visage of Monont. Now go and consume the bacon. It is getting late for breakfast and it is too early to supper. Speak with the pigs for they scream many secrets in their quaking slumber.”

Me: “Eomeya burn your bacon to ash. Stoke the fires. Mikotoh have the bacon with your egg. I shall join you soon and we shall feast together. I must meet with the pig farmer.”

Ivanka: So it shall be.

3:52am Me: “Oink oink... I hear them from across the valley. It is music to my ears.”

3:59am Me: “The farmer’s daughter wears a blue dress and yellow ribbons on her threaded locks. Her name is Govannia. She has a basket of fruit she picked from the seed patch. If her fruit is good then we will invite her to stay.”

Ivanka: We will read the messages with deep respect and care.

Me: You may share them with anyone who is helping in this cause.

4:09am Me: Lovely Aphrodite speaking to the farmer...
“Family keepsakes and hidden treasure. What else hides in the sand below the pig dwelling? Do you think I cannot see through you? I eat the bacon and it is vile to those not of respute. I gathered the hens. Do you see my plate? Your breakfast is soon to be eaten.” Then she slapped him across the face.

Ivanka: I had to smile...I love you Lovely.

4:20am Me: Lovely Aphrodite having breakfast with Mikotoh...
“Sprinkle some honey over the top on the bacon. Watch the sizzle that it does not go for too long. The dogs listen for the sizzling sound.”

Me: Mikotoh replied to Lovely...
“The egg likes the bacon under cooked and almost raw. The sizzling won’t be an issue. The honey is in the cupboard. I shall drizzle it on my plate.”

July 24th...

Me: What is the next piece that I need?

Ekkam: "The Needle of Horxas. Eomeya has this."

July 25th PST timezone...

7:37pm Me: Help me with any preparations I need for the Needle of Horxas.

Ekkam: "This is being done for you now."

7:45pm Me: This is intimidating.

Ekkam: "More than you know."

Me: Is this going to be painful?

Ekkam: "Excruciating. It is necessary that you do this."

Me: What does it do?

7:50pm Ekkam: "You will find out soon enough."

Me: Am I prepared?

8:00pm Ekkam: "Not yet. There are several more things we must do."

Me: Why are these preparations necessary?

Ekkam: "To make sure your physical body doesn't cease to exist."

Me: It could make my physical cease to exist?

Ekkam: "Yes. Very easily."

Me: How would it make my physical stop existing?

8:10pm Ekkam: "I cannot tell you yet."

Me: Why not?

Ekkam: "If you knew then you wouldn't use the Needle. It would terrify you. I do not want that on your mind."

Me: Will you make sure I do not cease to exist?

Ekkam: "That is what we are working on the preparations for."

Me: Yet this Needle of Horxas is necessary for my work in Midgard?

8:18pm Ekkam: "Yes it is like a razor blade. You will either gain full success or you will be gone."

Me: "I don't think I want to do this."

Ekkam: "Aphrodite you need to do this. Let me show you a vision of what happens if you succeed."

8:23pm *Ekkam shows Aphrodite a vision*

8:27pm *Aphrodite starts shaking and Amy goes into convulsions*

Ekkam: "This is the Crux of Change for the realms. Your sacrifice is needed."

8:36pm Me: "You have shown me this huge risk comes with great reward."

Ekkam: "This has never been done before."

Me: "This price is immense. Is there no other way to achieve our cause?"

Ekkam: "I am sorry my Queen. This is something you must do. You alone must pay this price."

9:15pm Ark: I don't like this.

9:46pm Me: I need you to come to speak with Ark.

Ekkam: "I shall come if you so desire my Queen."

Ark: He is totally robed I cannot even see his face. He keeps his identity hidden.

Ekkam: "You seem to have a distrust in me."

Ark: You haven't given me any reason to trust you. We have been getting this and that. For some reason you tell her she has to go collect more. This keeps putting her in more dangerous situations. So you can see why I have a lot of questions.

Ekkam: "I can see why you have been skeptical. I have given you no proof of where my allegiance lies. I assure you after this collection of the Needle of Horxas everything will be completed."

Ark: If anything happens to her physically or spiritually I am going to paint your forest with your blood.

Ekkam: "I assure you all will be well."

Me: Why is the Needle important?

Ekkam: "It is to seal the thread."

Me: That makes sense. A needle and thread.

Ark: If you get all philosophical on me I will needle your thread.

Ekkam: "I assure you. Everything will be completed as she wished."

Ark: I am sure her wish is not for her physical or spiritual to die.

Ekkam: "It shall be so."

Ark: He works so much with you because of something you did for him a long time ago before you were imprisoned in the Void.

9:55pm *Ekkam is showing completion without damage to the physical or spiritual. *

Ekkam: "Even though you may not truly know who I am yet. Trust me I am a friend to Queen Asherah and to you and the cause."

Ark: We shall see.

Ekkam: "This is the last piece you need to collect. It is the most important."

Ark: I am comfortable with this now.

Ekkam: "I want to finish something with you before you seek the Needle. It will not take long."

Me: I shall return with you and we can finish this.

9:58pm Ekkam: "It should not take long."

Me: I will ask the Elves to bring Eomeya.

Eomeya reference...
Goddess of Changes

Ark: An Elf showed up.

Elf: "We cannot find her."

Ark: Did you check the other realms?

Elf: "Why would we check them?"

Ark: Because she could be with her brother Moidaybe. That is why. Go...

Elf: "She was with her brother."

10:08pm *Eomeya arrives*

Eomeya: "Where is Aphrodite?"

Ark: She will be here shortly. Tell me about this Needle of Horxas.

Eomeya: "I know how to obtain it. I know where it is at. But it will not be easy to obtain."

Ark: I have a feeling I am going to get beat up again. This is a recurring theme.

Eomeya: "It shouldn't be too hard of a task for you to overcome. I hope..."

Ark: Oh geez... She is bubbly isn't she? Unlike her brother. Moidaybe is more serious. So why don't you give me the low down on where we go get this.

Moidaybe reference...
Moidaybe Part One

Eomeya: "The being who has it they exist in this one realm. I don't think he will give it up very easily. He is a builder and maker of things. That is what he uses the Needle of Horxas for."

Ark: Is there any way to bargain with him to get it?

Eomeya: "No. He would be more likely to take us prisoners and incorporate us into his work. He has the nickname of the Flesh Tailor. He is a Myrrdonite."

Myrrdonites reference...
Lovely and Secrets of the Borderlands

Ark: So that is where we are going. To the borderlands. This isn't going to be easy.

Eomeya: "This Flesh Tailor makes things that are like the Fallen but they don't come from the Fallen Counts and Countesses. He makes creatures like that out of imprisoned beings in the borderlands.

He lives in a place in the borderlands called the Cathedral of Flesh. He incarnated here in Midgard. He is not like the other Myrrdonite. He was an Elf. He used to be really kind. Something happened to him.

He used to make trees and different plants and things of nature. He used the Needle to make them into existence. The Needle was a gift to him from me. There was a grove where all these young trees were. Somebody burned it.

He always thought that the Elven King had a vendetta against him. The Elven King had a son. In order to get revenge he killed the King's very young son. He burned him up. Because the son had nothing to do with it he got executed by the King.

Then he was thrown into the borderlands. He took the Needle with him. When he got there the Countess of Pain took special interest in him and made him a Myrrdonite. He incarnated on Midgard. He was a sick individual.

He incarnated here as Josef Mengele. He didn't actually incarnate through birth. He took over that body when it was young.

He took Josef's original soul to the borderlands. Then he took over the body and did a lot of sick shit. Just so he could go through the Test of Pain again. It made him more powerful."

Ark: I know which Myrrdonite she is talking about. The Flesh Tailor.

Trial of Pain reference...
Myrrdonite Trial of Blood

Eomeya: "Horxas is the one who made the Needle. She used to make animals and plants for worlds. She used to make them as dolls first.

Then when she would do the final stitch it would come into existence. Horxas gave the Needle to me a very long time ago. Then Horxas disappeared and never came back."

Ark: Why did you give the Needle of Horxas to the Elf?

Eomeya: "He was a good student of mine. My top student. I trusted him. I really liked him and it was a gift I wanted to pass on. He had such great potential. He used it to heal the Tree of Alfheim when it was sick. This was long ago."

Ark: What was his Elven name?

Eomeya: "His Elven name was Vlarus the Tree Mender. He got that title after he healed the Tree. Now he is a Myrrdonite."

Ark: We don't have a plan. I have never fought a Myrrdonite on his own turf. This is going to be painful.

10:30pm Eomeya: "I am going to go with you. I feel responsible since I gave him the Needle."

Ark: I have to think for a minute on how to do this.

Eomeya: "My brother Moidaybe will join us."

10:43pm Me: Anyone up for a potentially deadly mission to the borderlands to face the Tailor of Flesh?

Ark: He has other Myrrdonite under him. It won't just be him alone. I know him well.

Peter: I am willing to go. Even if it is of great risk.

Pisch: "I'll follow you anywhere My Asherah."

Eliakim: I will come by Asherah’s approval.

Ginger: Whatever must be done. I can ask my TS.

Me: Remember this is a Myrrdonite. It is unlike what you have faced before. It is in their stomping grounds.

Ark: Pisch arrived. She is here.

Pisch reference...
Intuitive Guidance Session for Pischkahkahla

Peter: I understood from the large disclosure. Like I said, I shall come despite the large risk.

Frank: Yes please let me go. I want to help.

Ark: Rovitomial arrived. He is here with us.

Rovitomial reference...
Intuitive Guidance Session: Rovitomial

Me: I really want Riley Doumarae here.

Riley: I'm here. Sending Doumarae now.

Doumarae reference...
Doumarae and the Return of Lovely

Pisch: I'm just excited I feel a thrill running though me. Getting an insane adrenaline rush.

Peter: Two epic adventures in one day... The hardest mission yet...!

Ark: Doumarae is here with us. We have our own Justice League. I don't see anything other than going in there and getting the Needle as fast as we can and getting the hell out of there.

You must understand you are putting your true self at risk. You could end up getting stuck in the borderlands.

Ark: I have never faced Myrrdonites. I do not know any of their weaknesses or how to beat them.

Pisch: "Its worth the risk."

Peter: I'm in. I got skin in this greater endeavor. Nothing worthwhile comes out of a safe game.

Ark: The Cathedral of Flesh is not going to be easy either. It is a place of great suffering.

Not only does the Flesh Tailor have these huge flesh gollums that he has made. He has a bunch of those beings that child abusers get turned into.

He has many Myrrdonite there. He takes specific beings that get turned into Myrrondites and he likes to upgrade them. This is the borderlands so this is their realm.

Me: Who do we have here. Let's get a roll call... Doumarae, Rovitomial, Tenomachi, Eomeya, Moidaybe, Pisch, and Helfga.

11:00pm Frank: Tenomachi showed up after all.

Tenomachi session...

Me: Eliakim Who is your true self? There is one more guy here all clad up in armor. Is that you?

Peter: This is quite a Justice League we have going here.

Eliakim: That is me. You have given me the Sword of Panachende, Asherah. I use it to protect friends and destroy enemies if needs be. He goes by Elekstaxis.

11:03pm *Portal opening* Let's go.

Me: We are in the borderlands. You are all looking around. Many of you have not been here. Moidaybe is looking straight forward. He has been here.

Ark: These are the places in between in the borderlands. These are not the reflections. They are the more dangerous places to be.

Pisch: The smell of death is thick.

Peter: This death smell also has a sickly sweet highlight to it.

Ark: Certain abilities you all have may not work here. But others will so count on those. As for what we are looking for, you will know when we get there. It is a Needle. That sickly sweet death smell is spiritual rot. Not physical rot.

Doumarae: "Is that the place we are looking for?" *Then he points to a cathedral* This Cathedral is made of flesh and it is huge.

11:08pm Ark: Inside the Cathedral of Flesh is like a catacomb. We are getting closer to it. We are up on a ridge. We look down and see rottlings. We have faced these before. I have just never seen so many.

The bad thing about these is that when you kill them they keep coming back. These ones are special. A little different from the others we have faced. He tweaked these ones. I don't know what he did to these rottlings. We should be on our guard.

Anne: I feel something in our back for a second. It is not there anymore.

Ark: I am thinking the best way is just to bypass them all. We are all being watched here. Either by the Flesh Tailor or something else.

11:12pm Since Moidaybe is a Realm Walker he can get us close enough past these rottlings. We are going to go with that. There are too many of them.

Pisch: "We better make haste"

*We all take hands and wrists. Moidaybe is going to flash us there across the valley*

Peter: Ah, better than the idea i had just now. creating an opalescent bridge

11:12pm We arrived. Keep low against the side wall. We may need it on the inside.

We are going in through an entrance that looks like a slit of flesh. Ark is opening it up.

Eliakim: I feel like I am being pulled down to a lower density.

Ark: That is because not all your abilities will work here. Your true self is not as strong here. That is what is so dangerous about this place.

11:14pm We are on the inside. Everything including the walls are made of Flesh. There are several passageways. We are going to have to split up.

What we are looking for looks like a Needle. It used to look like a golden needle with silver inlays. Now it looks more like a rusty jagged looking hook. It is nasty. You will sense its power.

We are splitting into two groups. We do not want to thin our numbers.

Ark: I am taking the Lycan and Riley with me. The rest of you go the other way. The Lycan is able to not be seen. Riley has other abilities where he can camouflage himself.

Ark: You go East and we will take the West passage. There are all kinds of sounds of wailing and screaming. The walls move and bleed.

Pisch: I see a door.. its oddly wooden..

Ark: That wooden door is actually the flesh of Tree Ents.

Ark: The Lycan is smelling around.

Tenomachi: "I sense something powerful this way."

Ark: Oh shit. We just came across a room with three Myrrdonite.

Anne: I see a black being raising up.. There is three of them .

Ark: Tenomachi I think we made a wrong turn. They noticed us.

Me: Anne Those are Myrrdonite. I think we lost the element of surprise.

Peter: I think we can use this environment, the walls to our advantage.

Helfga: Damn it.. They are coming in my direction.. Moving fast as fuck. They were just rising a second ago..This taste horrible.

Ark: Those three who showed up on you guys had a bunch of flesh gollums come out of the walls. I wouldn't fight them. This is not a fight you can win.

11:20pm Me: Now there are more than three Myrrdonite. There are ten. Oh wait... 20.

Frank: Oh shit.

Me: Negotiating is our best option.

Peter: Can Doumarae mind control the flesh gollums?

Me: They are mindless.

Pisch: "I'm cutting through the walls I can feel something through the wall."

Me: Douamare tried mind control on the Myrrdonites and it didn't work.

Ark: Oh shit Pisch... You got one of those Rottlings bit on to your arm. You got it off you.

Peter: You are correct then, Negotiating is the best way. We have not found the Needle yet, correct?

Anne: "I just pushed them a way it worked for a second..."

Me: You killed hit and split it in two. Now it is forming back together. We do not have the Needle yet.

Frank: I felt my arm twitch.

Eliakim: The needle is Eastward.

11:25pm Me: "Wait! I am here to speak to the Flesh Tailor."

*Myrrdonites stopped but they are not answering*

Peter: Last resort if needed. We bridge over to the east side and make a run for the needle.

Pisch: With your permission Asherah I'd like to try something.

*Rovitomial looks at Aphrodite and his eyes get really wide*

*Myrrdonites get into defensive stance. Someone is coming up behind Aphrodite*

Tailor: "You come to speak to the Flesh Tailor? You come to offer your flesh for pain."

Anne: "Ahari iui no mirre."

11:26pm We all just got wrapped up!

Frank: Oh no.

Anne: I felt a shield rising...

Tailor: "Your incantations don't work here. Your powers don't work here. This is my Cathedral."

Pisch: I put up a shield.

11:27pm Tailor: "Use whatever you think you can. Your flesh is mine!"

Frank: Never.

Anne: I am with a shield as well...

Me: "I came to seek just the Needle."

*The Flesh Bindings go straight through the shields that Pisch and Helfga put up.*

Peter: *Rovitomial creates a small opalescent sheidl from within himself and expands it to protect himself from further intrusion*

Anne: Going to the right left front right there it is the Needle. It is there.
I just saw it!

Pisch: I remember now... I was here before...

Ark: Me, Tenomachi, and Doumarae booked it and ran. Doumarae threw a flash that blinded them and we took off.

Pisch: I came to claim something but I don't remember.

Tailor: "You mean this needle?" *He has it in his hand* "And I see someone has returned to me." He looks at Pisch. She gets binded up more.

Tailor: "You come seeking the needle? You will feel the power of the needle upon your flesh!"

Anne: It dragging me down. I will cut this off. Damn it...

Tailor: "Starting with you." He is looking at Pisch

Pisch: Something is happening my body is heating up.

Peter: *places his hands and intent on the bindings that hold Rovitomial*

Anne: The shield is still up but I can't seem to protect Pisch.

Pisch: It's shaking my core I.. I can't control it.

Me: "Wait! Is there something I could offer in exchange for my friend's life?"

*Tailor turns to Aphrodite*

Tailor: "Why do you stall for time?"

Eliakim: I will muster all the strength that I can to extend a globe of healing and defending energy for Aphrodite.

Anne: Holy crap get out of my legs!

Tailor: "I see much fight in you all. This will be more enjoyable if you wish to fight."

*We all feel through the floor which opened up around us*

Peter: The intent is to harden the flesh, make it more brittle, like crumbling stone, and have this intent spread like a virus or corruption.

Pisch: Its shaking my whole body. I'm screaming I can feel myself screaming.

Tailor: "I will enjoy watching you all suffer. Then I will enjoy sewing your flesh."

*We are surrounded by flesh gollums that are attacking us*

Eliakim: *extends this healing and defending energy for the group*

*We are engaged trying to fight off the flesh gollums and rottlings. He is dumping them on us.*

Pisch: He still has me!

Anne: My legs... " Cut this shit off.." Maraini iukinette. "I will do it now."

Elek is chopping them into pieces and they keep forming back into more.

Anne: My legs hurt so much..

Peter: Everyone, set your intent on corrupting and hardening all this flesh.

Me: The Flesh Tailor still has Pisch. He is taking Pisch to his construction table.

Tailor: "I am going to make you something of a great reflection of agony and suffering."

Eliakim: In the name of Amy Asherah Aphrodite, you will be destroyed.

11:36pm Moidaybe tried to flash us out of here but it didn't work.

Pisch: My whole body is shaking. Its not of fear... It's of energy... It's strong.

Anne: They energy is disgusting.. I am absorbing the Gollums energy.. They are more weak but she is not going to able to keep this.. It is just disgusting. "I can't.."

Peter: Pisch, can you do any freezing, on yourself or the stuff touching you?

Pisch: It's threatening to spill... It's compromising any other ability I have.

*Pisch tried to freeze herself but the Flesh Tailor melted it.*

Peter: Silver flame?

Pisch: Maybe... *Stops moving to concentrate*

Eliakim: Do whatever it takes to free, Pisch. Use your flame.

Ark: I see Pisch up ahead. We worked our way closer. Oh shit... He noticed us. This thing shot out from the wall. We need to help Riley. It went through his leg. It has a hook. Some went into the Lycan and me as well. They are fleshy ropes.

Frank: Oh shoot.

Ark: I cut mine off and the Lycan Tenomachi ripped his out. I got Riley Doumarae free but it tore his leg up pretty bad.

Anne: Helfga is doing something now. She is still able to do this.. She will try Amy.

Peter: *Rovitomial sparks silver flame from within and expands it outwards, bathing all it touches in silver flame*

Ark: The Flesh Tailor is coming towards us.

11:40pm Tailor: "So much flesh. So much to work with."

Helfga: "I will make a shield of fire around us."

Pisch: There's a light blue light surrounding me it's coming from me.

Anne: The Shield it is up.

Pisch: "Yasrtu agibda lasghy."

Peter: *concentrates on the silver flame*

Frank: I can't believe this monster used to be an Elf... so corrupt.

Ark: He has us three. I have those hooks all through me. I dropped my spear. I cannot get it. The wall the Riley was leaning against to heal his leg it came out and wrapped around him. More of those hooks went through the Lycan. The Tailor has the Needle in his hand. He pulled it out.

Tailor: "Let us taste your flesh."

*Pisch cut the Tailor's hand off that is holding the Needle! Then she stabbed him with the Needle.*

Pisch: I'm making him pay.

Anne: Damn it! I can't see anything. I just felt my body being pulled down. And that it is. I don't see anything.

Me: The Tailor is still alive. He got a hook though Pich's leg as she reached for the Needle. When she stabbed him with it he knocked her back off and she dropped it.

Ark: I threw my spear and hit him in the back. Tenomachi clamped down on the rope through Pisch's leg and broke it. She has the Needle. Pisch got on Tenomachi's back. Doumarae is putting healing on Pisch's leg.

Eliakim: I am fending off the infestation of the gollums and rottlings surrounding us.

Frank: We can do this.

Ark: Go and find the other group. I will hold the Tailor back.

Peter: I feel warmth and pulsing foreign energy around me.

Me: We are still dealing with the gollums and rottlings.

Myrrdonite: "This suffering is weak. Let us intensify it."

Elakim: They multiply and feed off your attacks. They like being attacked somehow.

Me: We are going to have to fight Myrrdonites.

Peter: I am continuing to concentrate on expanding the silver fire. I am not sure what effect it has at the moment.

Pisch: Ice.. ice is the weakness..

Pisch: "Aphrodite!" *Pisch is holding up the Needle on the back of the Lycan.*

Pisch: "Here my Queen." *She throws the Needle at Aphrodite. A Myrrdonite noticed it and went for it. Helfga tackled him. Aphrodite got the Needle.*

*Helfga and the Myrrdonite fell and sank into the flesh.*

Anne: I don't see any of you guys. I am looking but this is a totally different place.

Peter: I do not think i have access to Ice. Find any way to harden our adversaries.

*All the Myrddonite and flesh gollums stopped when Aphrodite got the Needle.*

11:48pm *Rovitomial is digging down in the flesh where Helfga went into. He has Helfga and is pulling her out.*

Frank: Thank freaking goodness...

Naturome: Phew.

11:49pm Myrrdonite: "You will all not leave this place. Your flesh is ours!"

Anne: The shade it is dead. But I got what I needed to got it back..

Frank: We are not losing a single TS tonight.

11:50pm Ark: Where did you go you bastard? The Tailor is missing. He walked up close to a flesh wall and it absorbed him. I am badly messed up.

Peter: We shall see about that Myrrdonite...!

Pisch: I remember now!

Marta: This might be a stupid idea but if they enjoy pain why not do the opposite and overwhelm them with love?

*Flesh Tailor shows up where we are*

Tailor: "You have something that is mine. I will have that now. Then I will have your flesh."

Eliakim: You can love them and they will still kill you.

Me: Love won't work. They will still kill you.

Anne: This flesh again..

11:52pm *Lunghi jumped in front of Aphrodite to protect her and something went through him and pierced him*

Lunghi reference...
Unghi and Lunghi Spirit Wolves

Naturome: Oh no! Lunghi.

Pisch: I'm doing something! This has to end now!

Ark: I found all of you.

11:54pm Ark: I found all of you. Pisch seems to be freezing the place. The Flesh Tailor is looking around. He is puzzled.

*Pisch is freezing the Flesh Tailor*

Me: The Flesh Tailor reached forward and said "What is this?" And he froze.

Ark: Moidaybe get us out of here. All of us now. Everyone join up together and concentrate all your energy on Moidaybe.

Anne: "Always remember.. Always remember.. Always remember."

Pisch: "This is payback for harming my friends! Regardless of our past!"

Eliakim: Good night, Myrrdonite.

*Moidaybe flashed us out. We are on the other side of the valley across from the Cathedral of Flesh*

Peter: I don't know about you all, but lets GTFO, yes?

Frank: Is everyone there?

Pisch: The cathedral is still freezing..

11:57pm *Asherah Aphrodite has the Needle of Horxas*

Peter: Freeze that whole damn thing, Pisch! Only let it melt long after we are gone and ave severed ties with the place and destroyed all the trackers inside us.. I feel pieces of tendril.. eyes inside of me. They feel like pin pricks, flashing in and out throughout my body.

Frank: Victory. We did it! We survived.

Pisch: It's turning into a beautiful ice palace like thing.

Naturome: Well done guys...

Ginger: Thank goodness you guys got out.

Me: We had one fatality tonight. Lunghi did not survive. He is gone. Ark was holding him and he turned to mist.

Ginger: *tears up* oh Lunghi...

Frank: Not the Spirit Wolf...

Eliakim: I shall take one rest day for Lunghi's mourn.

July 26th...

12:00am Let's go home.

Peter: I am having difficulty cleansing myself of the infestation, my silver fire is not enough.. they melt and reform, loving the fire. I require assistance.

Me: You need freezing not fire.

Pisch: Peter I'm walking to you I'm going to heal you.

Peter: This is greatly appreciated, Pisch. I do not have access to freezing, at least not as far as I know.

Pisch: Peter it's almost completely gone... Its done now.

Peter: I feel this lessening, this.. miasma of liquid tendrils is lessening and lessening.

Me: I cannot bring Lunghi back. He sacrificed himself to protect us.

Frank: Thank you Lunghi.

Ark: If you see Ekkam tell him he got his damn needle. We lost Lunghi for it.

Me: Unghi is sad and lonely.

Peter: I am sad for Lunghi and Unghi.

Naturome: Aww, I'm so sad for Lunghi.

Peter: Thank you Pisch, I can feel your healing taking effect on my physical.

Riley: I'm feeling pretty sick don't know if it's related or not.

Ark: Thank you everyone who came to help us. You will heal. You will learn from this experience. I hope the lesson that you take away from this is that there cannot be victory without sacrifice.

*Everyone acknowledged this*

Ark: I am opening up portals to help you get back to where you need to go.

Peter: Hey Ark, i hope you getting beat up isn't going to become a every session thing.. or a running joke.

Ark: My pain and suffering this time is not from wounds. It is from loss.

Frank: I won't forget Lunghi.

Peter: Then, all we can do is learn form this and keep on going. From here on out, we will need to master this if we are going to remain victorious in future adventures against our adversaries.

Frank: If a single one of us had not been there then things might have been so much worse...

Peter: I think you are right Frank, we were all needed on this adventure.

Frank: I was scared for my TS, but he needed to be there.

Peter: It is an honor to be alongside and serving with all of you, against our adversaries, and for Aphrodite.

Pisch: Amy my body feels so light.

Ark: Well well well... It is Ekkam from the forest.

Ekkam: "I see that you have completed your task well, but not without loss."

Ark: I know who Ekkam truly is. He has never let anyone corrupt him. His intentions have always been good. I trust him.

Ark: Do you know what Aphrodite was referring to with the Pig Farmer?

Eomeya: "Yes we just found that out tonight. The Pig Farmer is the Flesh Tailor. All of what Aphrodite said refers to what happened tonight. It was all a premonition she had."

12:27am Ekkam: "Do the Core Fusion for Eomeya now then we will work with the Needle. You cannot do any fusions for a few days after."

12:28am *Aphrodite gathers Ivanka the incarnation of Eomeya*

12:32am *Asherah Aphrodite starts Core Fusion on Ivanka to Eomeya*

Q1. Are you communicating with your incarnation?

Eomeya: "Yes I am frequently. Our communication is progressing."

Q2. Can you tell us more about the “Vosmic bonds”?

Eomeya: "They are like cosmic eternal bonds between two true selves."

Q3. What will happen to Athranaak? Is there something on soon?

Eomeya: "It is becoming more unstable. It will shatter soon."

Athranaak reference...
Crumbling of the Athranaak

Q4. What can you tell us about the map? The one from the Griffins...

Eomeya: "It leads to something I need to find. It is for the bond I have with my brother Moidaybe."

Q5. Anything else you want to let me know?

Eomeya: "That you are progressing really well. In the physical you are also progressing well. The time for putting all this progression to the test is coming up."

Q6. Is it correct that we found Umbranathor’s incarnation and that I have to convince him to integrate asap?

Eomeya: "We found the brother of Umbranthor. His name is Embranathor. They are twins."

12:37am Ivanka: I can hardly concentrate. I’m so sad because of Lunghi. But I feel some lightness coming in. And my heart beats faster.

Heldaxa: Yeah it is a big loss.

12:44am Ivanka: I’m starting to feel sensations all over my body.

1:05am Ivanka: I’m getting goosebumps and I’m feeling warm energy.

1:28am Me: "I love doing your core fusion. You have so much beautiful change energy."

Eomeya: "It is truly beautiful to be doing this fusion with you Aphrodite."

Me: "You are always so sweet to me Eomeya."

Eomeya: "Not as sweet as those Asherah Aphrodite cookies of your head in the market."

Me: "Oh you have tried them?"

Eomeya: "Of course. I get some every time I go to Alfheim."

Ivanka: One thing...she was/is really worried about Ark and you. She was talking about attacks on Midgard. Idk if I understood it right. Maybe you should ask her...to be sure you both are not in danger.

Eomeya: "Oh yes. There will be attacks on your and Ark. Sorry I didn't mention that earlier."

Pisch: Amy I'm really sorry for your loss.

Me: Lunghi won't get trapped in the borderlands. He sacrificed himself out of love. You cannot get more pure than that.

Peter: That's relieving that Lunghi wont be trapped in the borderlands.

1:40am *Aphrodite is speaking an incantation into the Core Fusion*

Me: This Core Fusion is getting overwhelming for my own body. The energy is really intense.

Ivanka: I’m sorry that I’m not as euphoric as I should be, but the loss of Lunghi...it hit me really hard. I don’t know why.

Me: That's okay. The fusion will happen regardless of how you are feeling at the moment. It will still work just as well.

Ivanka: I know and I’m so grateful you are doing it today.

Me: I needed to do your session today. You were the one who knew how to get the Needle of Horxas. This is a vital piece to the cause. This is why I was suggesting you get on the IG list. I already knew about you and the needle.

Ivanka: Yeah...that’s no surprise to me.

Brigitte: Glad everyone survived wish I could have helped.

2:03am Ginger: Not quite sadly... not quite. Is it normal to feel this much hurt and grief? I seem to be sensitive with wolves...

Ivanka: Does it make sense to destroy my subconscious?

Kulu: Natural folk doesn't have it so yes.

Me: I can destroy your subconscious right now in your core fusion if you'd like.

Ivanka: Yes please.

2:08am *Asherah Aphrodite destroys the subconscious mind of Ivanka*

Me: "This will allow your mind to better connect with Eomeya."

2:11am Ivanka: I feel pressure in my stomach and below my heart.
My head starts feeling weird... But I’m feeling good.

Kulu: The head is your subconscious getting destroyed.

Ivanka: I am starting to feel love and happiness. My sadness is getting a bit less. Now I feel so much gratefulness for what Lunghi has done.

2:18am Ivanka: My head feels like it’s floating. Energy waves are starting again.

Sam: Is Lunghi in afterlife?

Me: I think so. He is not in the borderlands. I could find out where he is in the Library of Bones. There is a record of every being.

Me: What energy tracks do you want to use?

Eomeya: "Pegasus are the most important. Then I also want to use the Mana and Rephraxi tracks. I am interested in Vega because I feel drawn to the Lycan ways. After seeing Tenomachi and Lunghi I feel this is something I should do."

2:35am Ivanka: My chest area feels like it's burning.

Mido: It's sad how Lunghi lost his life..but I thank him for having stood up to sacrifice himself..I hope he rests in peace. He was a great wolf!

2:42am Me: "Your Core Fusion is complete."
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Some post comments...

Gloria: This is both a wonderful day because of this core fusion and the needle being found, and a sad one for we have lost Lunghi. To all the true selves who put themselves at risk today in the borderlands, you are strong, and awesome!

Charlotte: I was worried reading this ... I am sorry about Lunghi's death. Just a question, Amy didn't the Myrrdonites answer to you since you got a piece of the Athranaak ?

Me: It is not that simple.

Lisa: Amy Bass I am so sorry for the loss of Lunghi... I think Amerriah was ready to help, even if her incarnation doesn't feel ready for something so dangerous. I would like my connection to be stronger before we tackle something so risky. I am using my pendulum familiar often but I look forward to another way to communicate with her.

Ghantri: This saddens me more than anything has thus far in this group. I would like to propose a minute of silence to pay our respects for our fallen family.

Kirsi: My condolences. To everyone who participated in this battle, I admire your courage.

Zanele: I'll try taking this loss with a grain of salt... Like Ark said, "There cannot be victory without sacrifice" so Lunghi's death contributed to this great cause! To all the warriors that fought alongside our Queen despite the risks... My deepest respects to you.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard