Kalatrin and the Ice of Vomma Umbraein


This was a very intense intuitive guidance session. We went up against Pleiadians and Arcturians with World Destroyers. We fought Lord Reagnant Xarrox. This involved the Pleiadian Xenzian Universe Campaign.
We found out more information about the Seven Candelabra and the 33 Masters. We liberated Valstanarra's world. It included Kalatrin, Queen Valstanarra, Ghantri, Tulkas, Valar, Yaiysan Warriors, Gabriel, Michael, Doumarae, Ahzexian, Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago.

July 30th 2018 PST...

6:42pm Me: Who should I focus on next?

Ekkam: "You are in danger. You need to do an ig session on the Washing Wilkkon."

Ekkam: "Yes he is on your list."

Me: What do I look for?

Ekkam: "The Ice of Vomma Umbraein."

Me: I found him! It is Reath Nightstar.

6:55pm Me: I am starting to shake. This is really intense. I need to start on this session immediately.

*Aphrodite is in her Map Room waiting for Ark*

7:15pm Me: "Ekkam said we have to do this right now! We have to go to Queen Valtanarra's planet. He is the same kind of being that she is."

Ark: How are we going to do this? There are Arcturians and Pleadians there. Tulkas is way over here. The Void Army is too far away from it. If something happens he won't be able to get to us.

Me: "Bring Yaiysans? No they are not ready."

*Aphrodite shows Ark an image the Washing Wilkkon*

Ark: Wherever he is he is a prisoner. He knows I am sensing him. He is calling out 'Help me!'.

Give me a moment I am thinking... So that is what they did to her planet. They turned it into a Prison Planet.

Me: Should we take Valstanarra and Ghantri?

7:20pm Ark: Valstanarra is still recovering. We should not take her.

Ark: The Ice of Vomma Umbraein is on that world. The name of the Washing Wilkkon is Kalatrin he was High Magus to Queen Valstanarra. That is his position. He must have been there for a long time. This is not going to be easy.

Me: Do you want me to bring Ekkam here to the Map Room?

Ark: Don't bring Ekkam here. He is always right but he puts you in danger.

Me: He might have more details on how to do this. I am going to bring him.

*Ekkam arrives in the Map Room*

Ark: You better have some sort of great solution for this.

Ekkam: "And if I tell you I don't are you going to slam me down to the ground again?"

Ark: I am tempted.

Ekkam: "Well I don't have a solution to this. But what I can tell you is this... you will find your answers with the exiled Queen. Her palace is what they are using as their main prison now. Go to her and see what she can remember. That is the best advice that I can give."

Doumarae: "Valstanarra is recovering well. I still sense a sadness in her. It is like she is giving up spiritually."

*We go to see Queen Valstanarra. She is set up in special chambers. Doumarae is attending to her. Ghantri comes back and forth from his campaign. He is not there at the present moment.*

Ark: Do you want me to send for Ghantri?

Me: "Yes. Send for him."

Me: "How are you feeling Valstanarra?"

*Aphrodite places her hand on her head then leans down and gives her a kiss*

Me: "I know your will is dying. But I am asking you to hold on just a little longer. You will soon be able to go home. In fact, something has come up. Kalatrin... what else can you tell me of him?"

*Valstanarra gets some excitement*

Valstanarra: "Are you telling me he is alive?"

Me: "Yes he is alive."

*Valstanarra weeps. Aphrodite comforts her.*

Me: "What more can you tell me of him?"

Valstanarra: "When I became Queen at such a young age after my father died he was always there to council me, guide me, and watch over me like his own daughter."

*Valstanarra pauses for a moment then breathes*

Valstanarra: "He is my uncle. Kalatrin is my father's brother."

Valstanarra: "I thought him dead."

Ark: He is imprisoned. I don't know what they are doing to him, but we need him. Your former palace is a prison now. He is being held there with others. Many others. We need to get to him.

Only thing is.. this is heavily guarded. Not only do they bring their most highly valued prisoners there.

It is also a base. From the little information Kalatrin gave me I realized that is where the Arcturians keep their World Destroyers.

You know what? We are going to need the Yaiysan. These are big biological created things. You would think they are something that comes in to blast a world. They don't.

Instead they land on the world and begin their destruction there. These World Destroyers can knock down mountains, boil seas, and more. They are immune to most magical attacks.

There are a few hundred of these World Destroyers there. They are getting more. Vastrunna did bring us some plans on these things earlier. Vastrunna told us that they have thousands of these things.

I think the Arcturians are building up to counter our campaign. They are planning to attack Tulkas.

7:40pm Valstanarra tells us of a secret entrance and an escape route that she used when she fled her world. She tells us the story of when she had to flee. Her uncle had shown her this secret passage.

The enemy was in their palace looking for everything. They were right on their heels. Kalatrin sent Valstanarra through then closed it and sealed it.

You know that amulet she is always wearing? Valstanarra took it off and it started glowing like blue ice. It is a key to that door that only she can open.

*Aphrodite looks at Ark*

Me: "What plan are you formulating?"

Ark: I need to study the charts again. If it is possible...

Doumarae: "It could be possible to liberate her world."

Ark: Would you stop reading my mind?

Doumarae: "Sorry, I got excited."

Ark: How are we going to do this? How big is the tunnel of this escape route?

Valstanarra: "Not very wide."

Ark: I don't want you to go there Aphrodite without your personal guard. If we need to take Valstanarra with us to open this door I know Ghantri will come.

There is no way I am going to be able to ask any of them to stay on the sidelines as we go in. I know you too well Aphrodite.

Me: "Yes you know me very well my Love."

Ark: I was going to suggest we sneak in and get that one prisoner.

*Ark pulls Aphrodite aside*

Ark: Once we bring Queen Valstanarra there she won't want to leave. We can't just go there and get Kalatrin and get out and leave her there. Ghantri won't leave her.

Then they will fall into the Pleiadian Arcturian hands and who knows what kind of damage that would do. We are going to have to liberate that world.

The only thing is that our campaign is here starting in these galaxies and hers is all the way over here. There is a lot of enemy territory between them. If we are even able to liberate that world they will still be completely surrounded.

Ark: Does Tulkas have someone he can put in temporary command of his campaign? I have a crazy idea.

Me: "We are going to bring some of the Yaiysan with us."

Ark: Call for Oho as well. I need him.

*Tulkas, Oho, and Vastrunna arrive*

Ark: Tulkas where your campaign is. Are you ready to make another major offensive in that galaxy where the campaign is moving?

*Tulkas talks about some major offensive he is about to do.*

Ark: We need you and your Valar with us.

7:50pm Ark is studying the maps around the Pleiadian home galaxy. He is looking for something. We sent Oho there.

We sent Vastrunna to Queen Valstanarra's planet to get us details of everything there. This needs to be precise with focus.

8pm *Aphrodite goes to visit the Hungali Danaark*

Me: "I want to speak to you. It is urgent.

Danaark: "I already know what you came for. My answer is no."

*Aphrodite pleads with Danaark*

Danaark: I am not yours to command. You do not understand the power and the force of what I am. I wish you well on your campaign. Now go.

Ark: Well it was worth a shot.

8:03pm *Vastrunna and Oho report back to Ark*

Ark: So here is my crazy idea. As the Xenzian campaign moves forward with their next major offensive. We take 100 of the these Yaiysan, Tulkas and his Valar, and a few other of your champions. We attack and liberate Queen Valstanarra's planet.

Meanwhile me, Aphrodite, Ghantri, Valstanarra, Ahzexian, Fenrir, Moidaybe, Yusvago, and Doumarae take the secret entrance into the prison. They are holding a lot of powerful beings there.

From what I understand the Pleiadians and the Arcturians, every time they conquer a galaxy they place a reagent Lord. The reagent Lord happens to be there. Vastrunna told us not to underestimate him. He absorb other beings powers.

This Lord has a whole personal guard that does the same thing. He has about 20 of these guys. This Reagent Lord likes to take up residence in the old royal chambers.

Ark: Saddle up buddy.

Doumarae: "But there is so much to do here. Not that I shy away from a fight."

Ark: We are going to need you Doumarae.

Doumarae: "I am here to serve."

8:08pm Ark and Aphrodite are sensing something weird that they haven't sensed in a long time.

Lystranea: Can the blue crystals be if use again or do they have disruptors around the place?

Me: They would expect something like that. Vastrunna just informed us that there is no way to teleport into the prison. We have to go through that old passageway.

Ark: We have to figure out how to get Fenrir through that passage.

Fenrir shrinks himself

Fenrir: "Is this small enough?"

Valstanrra: "Yeah that should work."

Fenrir: "I feel kind of embarrassed being this small. It feels so unnatural."

8:12pm *Valstanarra scratches Fenrir behind the ear*

Valstanarra: "In our eyes you are still a mighty champion."

Ark: I wasn't finished explaining my crazy plan. I decided to get the help of some of my brothers. Gabriel and Micheal showed up.

We are going to send these other 400 Yaiysan right into the Pleiadian home solar system. Right next to their home world. There are a few planets in their solar system.

There is a moon next to a gas planet. It is kind of like a pleasure day spa for the Pleiadians and their Arcturian ambassadors. I say we send the Yaiysan into that spa and do what they do best. Wreck up the place.

Gabriel and Micheal do you think you could keep the Yaiysan well enough in line?

Gabriel: "All we need to do is tell them when it is time to leave and then get them to leave?"

Ark: That is pretty much it.

Gabriel: "From what you have shared of these Yaiysan that will be the most difficult task of all."

8:16pm Ark: What do you all think? Suicidal or crazy? Tell me. Have I completely lost my mind as your War Minister?

Tulk: Partly. But all the best plans are crazy. I’m on board. Anyone else have any complaints?

Ark: This where it gets even crazier. Tulkas we need you on the inside of the prison. I have a bad feeling about what they are doing to those prisoners.

*Ark whispers to Tulkas* I have an uneasy sense. Something is not right.

8:20pm Aphrodite is sealing power into Tulkas, Ark, Valstanarra, Ghantri, Ahzexian, Fenrir, Moidaybe, and Yusvago to make sure that Lord cannot absorb it.

Me: "Let's go. Issue the orders."

*Ark gives Tulkas a crystal that will take him right outside of Queen Valstanarra's planet*

Ark: We will bring the 100 Yaiysan with us.

Michael: "You still using these old teleporter crystals brother?"

Ark: Yes I do because they work.

8:24pm Me: Actually Tulkas come and meet the Yaiysan.

Tulk: Yeah sure. I’ll come.

*We arrive in the Void Wastelands

The barracks are totally torn the ground. The mountain behind it is total rubble. There are craters everywhere.

Ark: What the hell did they do?! What happened here? Where are the Shunglee Voidlings?

Pollga: "They left. We got bored and some got into disputes. They got angry and started fighting. They didn't all want to live in the same barracks together. They decided to rip it apart and build their own houses."

Ark: We are definetly going to have to keep them busy. This is what they do when they get bored.

Ark: Pollga get the Yaiysan gathered up.

Pollga: "Hey everyone get your ass over here! The Queen is going to speak! The flying man is back and he brought other flying men!"

*Yaiysan gather around*

Me: "Listen to me my Mighty Yaiysan. The time has come to unleash your fury upon the enemy."

*They start floating in the air with war cries. They are powering up.*

Me: "Silence!"

*Yaiysan calm down*

Me: "The time for your wrath shall come soon enough."

*Aphrodite introduces them to Gabriel and Micheal*

Me: "You need to listen to them. Three simple instructions. Follow these two to your destination. Unleash your wrath. Then when they blow the horn leave and follow them back here."

Yaiysan: "Is there like a time limit that we get to be there? I keep a tight schedule on..."

*Aphrodite looks at him and he stops*

Me: "You will know the time. Prepare yourselves and then go."

Ark: Pollga select 99 others for a different mission. Count 99 of them.

8:33pm Asherah Aphrodite does a temporary seal of power into all of the Yaiysan warriors. This will keep their power protected during this mission.

Ark: She is doing them all because if there are others like that reagant Lord we do not want them taking Yaiysan powers.

8:35pm Me: "We are ready. Let's go."

Tulkas: "I will meet you there."

8:36pm Lystranea was here in the Void Wastelands with us. She just left to go head the campaign mission in that galaxy.

*We are near Queen Valstanarra's planet*

Ark: I am sending a message to give our location to Tulkas and the Valar. We have Yaiysan with us. I have to tell them all to be quiet.

There are many Pleiadian ships around this world. A few Arcturian Death Bringer ships as well which are huge.

8:38pm *Tulkas and Valar arrive. Aphrodite does a sealing on the Valar*

Ark: Ahzexian it is time to do your thing.

*Ahzexian cloaks those who are going to travel into the passage*

Tulkas is talking to another Vala. Aphrodite gives him a signal to launch their attack.

Aphrodite turns to the Yaiysan and says "Now. Unleash your wrath."

Ark: Valstanarra can you take us to the entrance of the tunnel?

Valstanarra: "Yes I can. I have never forgotten it."

8:42pm Ark pulls Aphrodite out of the way of a half a Pleiadian ship that was being thrown around. The Yaiysan are really wrecking everything up.

Valar are attacking the planet with a few of the Yaiysan. They are attacking Arcturian and Pleiadian forces on the ground. They are trying to attract all the attention so we can sneak in.

8:43pm Queen Valstanarra leads us to the entrance of the secret passageway. We do not see anything except a wall of ice. She takes off her amulet and it begins glowing. A door way opens up in the ice. The ice melted around it.

Valstanarra: "This way."

Ghantri: "Stay close to me."

Valstanarra looks around: "So many memories rushing back to me."

She must have went into exile while she was still young. This must have been a very long time ago.

8:45pm Valstanarra stops. She is using the amulet again. Another door opens. It looks like we entered a chamber in this palace. This chamber looks like no one has been inside it for a long time. There is a stairway leading up and out.

We are hearing a lot of commotion from up above us in the hallway. There are many Pleiadians and Arcturians running around speaking to each other. They sound like they are heading out to fight.

One of them is saying "The Lord Reagent has commanded us. We are under attack. Quickly everybody!"

8:48pm We moved up into a long hallway that has a row of cells. Oh wow, there prisoners suspended by some sort of chains that are draining their energy. It is around their waist, neck, ankles, wrists.

Tulkas is with us. He notices something. There is another Vala in one of these cells! Tulkas said a name.

We come up to an empty cell.

Valstanarra: "I can feel Kalatrin's presence was here. He is not here now. I feel him that way..."

Tulkas is angry about the trapped Vala.

8:51pm We went by another open cell and Aphrodite stops and stares inside.

Me: "I don't know what it is. I just have a familiar sense."

We come up to a passageway that leads to a huge chamber. We are looking around the doorway. That must be the Lord Reagent. He is facing something and doing something magical.

Kalatrin is with him just standing there. There are a few other beings there as well.

The Lord Reagent noticed us: "There is no sense in hiding. I know you have come."

Lord: "I knew you were foolish Queen Asherah. I didn't know you were this foolish. You have brought me everything that I wanted. Now to end this failed war of yours."

Ark: These prisoners he doesn't just use their power. He possesses them. This is an assassin force he has made.

Kalatrin just messed up Moidaybe!

Lord: "Capture the Queens and kill the others! Leave the Valar to me! The Mighty Tulkas... I have waited for this day. I was coming to you to end you personally. I am Lord Regnant Xarrox."

Lord: "I see that some power has been sealed in you. Just as well. You think I do not know the power of the Valar?"

8:55pm Xarrox grew wings. He has Valar power. He just struck Tulkas and knocked him back. Tulkas regained himself. He is ready.

8:56pm Kalatrin is a really tough guy. We are trying to fight him off. Fenrir went for him and Kalatrin froze Fenrir.

Ghantri is fighting another being.

Doumarae: "My mind control is not working on them."

Kalatrin almost froze Ark in place. He froze half of him. Fenrir broke free of the ice. He is going back at it.

8:58pm Fenrir launches at Kalatrin but he vamps away. He froze Fenrir's back legs and then froze his mouth. He is building an ice wall in front of Fenrir.

Ahzexian: "I can move fast and kill them my Queen."

Valstanarra: "No. Please don't kill him."

Me: "You must find a way to not kill him."

Valstanarra: "I can break the spell on him."

8:59pm Kalatrin froze Ahzexian. He is coming for the Queens. Valstanarra pushes Aphrodite back. She is getting ready to face him.

9:00pm Kalatrin is trying to freeze Valstanarra but he cannot. Tulkas is still fighting Xarrox.

9:01pm There is a hooded figure that just jumped in between Tulkas and Xarrox. This figure blasted Tulkas back. This figure knocks Ark back as well.

Xarrox: "My mightiest slave has arrived. How amazing it is. It is prophesy."

Xarrox: "My number one slave was coming to meet you soon Asherah but you have come to meet him." Aphrodite saw him in the nightmare that she had after the Trial of Blood.

9:03pm Valstanarra and Ghantri joined their energies together. They blasted Kalatrin. They knocked Kalatrin back.

9:04pm This figure is coming towards Asherah Aphrodite. Xarrox is laughing.

Xarrox: "I always love it when I can turn family to kill family."

HOLY SHIT THIS IS BAAL!

Xarrox: "How richfull. Killed by her own son."

9:06pm Aphrodite is doing something with her energy. Ark goes into protective mode. He spear tackles Baal.

9:07pm Baal has Ark in a choke hold and crashed him through the ceiling up into the atmosphere of the planet.

9:08pm Kalatrin flies up. He recognizes Queenie!

Kalatrin: "My Queen it is you!"

Valstanarra hugs Kalatrin

Kalatrin: "Ghantri! He is here too."

Valstanarra: "We do not have time to reminisce now."

*Tulkas smashes Xarrox through an ice pillar. Xarrox is shaken and he gets back up.*

Xarrox: "You do not know the full extent of my power!"

9:12pm Xarrox changes form. He is growing all kinds of different things out of his body. He has been taking all the powers from these beings and combining them into his own.

9:13pm Ark is dealing with Baal. Yaiysan saw him and and came his aid. Baal stopped and threw the Yaiysan that came.

Valstanarra: Kalatrin can interfere with Xarrox power.

Kalatrin froze the head of Xarrox.

The ones under his control stopped and regained consciousness. Beings are breaking out of their cells.

Fenrir grew in size and lunged at Xarrox. He knocked him back. Tulkas made his move. Everyone is striking at Xarrox.

Xarrox did an energy explosion. He busted the ice on his head and knocked everyone back.

Xarrox to Kalatrin: "You have disrupted my control over all of you only briefly you slave. When I am done with you all I will have you kill your own niece."

Ghantri reacted: "NOOO!"

Ghantri strikes at Xarrox and knocks him back.

Xarrox is making his way towards Valstanarra. He says "I should have killed you long ago."

Ghantri activates crystals within himself.

9:16pm Xarrox is building up energy between his hands.

9:17pm Something is being activated in Ghantri and Valstanarra. They are blasting Xarrox with some kind of primordial ice fire.

9:18pm Fenrir bites off the legs of Xarrox. Tulkas jumps up behind Xarrox and cuts his head off.

9:19pm Baal just stopped and looked back at the planet. He took off.

*Ghantri picks up the head of Xarrox and and holds it up*

The Valar and Yaiysan have pretty much decimated all the other forces. The prisoners are going out and helping to clean up. Two Yaiysan come to help Ark.

Many of Queen Valstanarra's people are rising up. They are attacking the fleeing Arcturians and Pleiadians.

9:21pm We all come out of the palace. Valstanarra and Ghantri are holding the Lord Reagent's head. All of her people notice it is her.

9:22pm They are saying "The Queen! The Queen is with us!"

Valstanarra: I'm back!

Ghantri: You are!

Those Arcturian World Destroyers got obliterated. There is a small group of Arcturians and Pleiadians who are surrendering.

*Aphrodite looks at Ark and embraces him*

Me: "What happened to my son?"

Ark: I don't know. He just flew away.

Kalatrin: "Baal has been under control of the Masters of the Arcturians for a long time. He may have returned to them. Lose no hope."

Kalatrin gives Aphrodite this blue ice sphere

Kalatrin: "With this you will be able to find him. I know you need him."

The people are so happy that Queen Valstanarra has returned. They are running up the ice steps. They stop in front of her in awe. She is walking through them greeting them and touching them on the head and hands.

The Yaiysan Pollga stands next to Fenrir. He wipes away a tear and says: "It is such a touching moment." Pollga's nose is running with snot. Fenrir sighs.

Valstanarra: So emotional right now.

Kalatrin to Queenie: "I have missed you so much. I have bee imprisoned for so long in my mind. But I could always remember you. My little Valstanarra. All grown. It is good to see you again."

Valstanarra: "I have never forgotten about you."

Me: Why are you referred to as the Washing Wilkkon?

Kalatrin: "Because I am the Keeper of being able to know where everyone is at all times. I can tell you where all beings are at all times."

Ghantri: Wow.

*Gabriel and the other Yaiysan show up*

Yaiysan: "We had fun. Then a whole bunch more of them showed up and it was time to go."

Another Yaiysan to Aphrodite: "Look what I caught you my Queen! Says he is the Prince of the Pleiadians!"

Pleiadian Prince: "Put me down you stupid brute! You will all pay for this!"

9:32pm *Asherah Aphrodite walks up to the Prince and punches him in the face*

Me: "I should have your head right now on a pike! Maybe I should have my Yaiysan here turn you into a plaything."

Ark: Hold on... War is a gamble. You do not want to throw away a good bargaining chip like this.

Kalatrin to Valstanarra: "My incarnation never found you? This is why I incarnated. We have so much to catch up on."

9:34pm *Aphrodite and Valstnarra are speaking with each other*

Me: "Since you are now Queen again will you still be with me in this cause? Can I count on you and Ghantri?"

Valstanarra: Oh yes! We will be by your side when you need us.

*Asking intuitive guidance questions*

Reath: I do planet source security level energy work on my down time I will know if I’m being remote view or someone trying to read my energy!

Me: That is interesting because your true self Kalatrin also knew when we were trying to locate him.

Description of Kalatrin: You are the kind of being as Valstanarra. You are humanoid with frost features. You have dark bluish skin. Snow white hair and beard. You have long ears like an elf. You glow blue.

Ark: Remember Vustik and the Seven Candelabra that used to work with the All-Father. Kalatrin used to work with the All-Father before that. He remembers the betrayal of Vustik.

Posts that refer to the 33 Candelabra Masters...

Aphrodite and Yashadite: Queen of Underwater Hearts

Masters and The Golden Arcturian

Me: "Kalatrin tell me what you know about Vustik and the Candelabra."

Kalatrin: "They all used to work for the All-Father and gain wisdom. Not all the Candelabra are following the ways of Vustik. I used to be one of them before the All-Father disbanded us after Vustik's betrayal."

Me: "How did Vustik betray the All-Father?"

Kalatrin: "Vustik stole wisdom from the All-Father to gain power. He gained followers through this power."

Me: "We must speak more about this matter. There are so many questions I need to ask you. With your Queen's permission I ask you to join me in Alfheim. There is much we must discuss and you can help me against my adversaries."

Valstanarra: Yes you do. Please look after Kalatrin. I don't ever want to lose him again. I'm hugging him... Oh how I missed you uncle...

Kalatrin: "I would like to be able to connect with my incarnation. I know that my incarnation can help both you Queens here in Midgard. Is there any questions that my incarnation will wish to know?"

Q1. Is there anything I could do or say that I need to know about?

Kalatrin: "He can get one of those core fusions. He needs to know that his sense of security is a good thing. He needs to keep going with that."

Q2. Any messages I can share with out concerns of security risk?

Kalatrin: "Yes, you can share them. You can trust Queen Asherah."

Q3. What blockages does your incarnation need to work on?

Kalatrin: "The blockages were coming from me because I was imprisoned and under control by Xarrox. If you concentrate it should be easier. That was a blockage."

Q4. how I ended up being physical here on earth?

Kalatrin: "I wanted to make sure that Queen Valstanarra still lived. If there was any chance I could connect if she incarnated there."

Q5. If there is a particular series you would like to use let me know so I can ask about it (Elf, Superhuman, Shapeshifter...)

Kalatrin: "Focus on the primordial dragon mental strength. I also really want the Pegasus True Self Connection and Spiritual Senses. I worked with the All-Father and am very interested in the wisdom of all of these series."

Kalatrin was one of the Seven Candelabra but he didn't betray the All-Father. When Vustik betrayed him he couldn't figure out why the others didn't stop it.

The All-Father felt betrayed by all of them. He disbanded them. After these Seven came the 33 Masters.

Kalatrin didn't go that route. He went back home because his brother died and his niece became Queen.

He had asked the All-Father 'Please let me stay with you. Let me regain your trust.'

The All Father told him 'I know that you would regain my trust, but things are coming and you must be there to protect your niece and guide her.'

10:00pm Me: "I am leaving these 100 Yaiysan here on the world of Queen Valstanarra. They will protect her and her people and hopefully help rebuild without destruction. They seem pretty focused. Can I help use your world to gather forces so we can push on to Ghantri's world?"

Ark: We now have a good foothold behind enemy lines. This will be a great advantage.

Valstanarra: Asherah You have my loyal support with whatever you need. Yes use my planet to your advantage. I have a feeling as long as I keep the Yaiysan's stomachs full, they will behave... Chuckles

Me: I wonder why Ekkam said I had to do this session because I was in danger.

Ark: Because Xarrox was sending your son Baal to come kill you. We would not have been able to fight him off. Baal treated those Yaiysan like they were tissue paper.

Me: I need to ask about my crush... "What do you know of Ahmo?"

Kalatrin: "He is more conniving than Vustik. He is a master of deceit and deception. He is one of the Masters behind the Arcturians. He came to meet with the Lord Reagent Xarrox."

Lovely: Varvxua and the Crush

Me: Did you over hear any of their conversations?

Kalatrin: "From what I understood they spoke that you were undergoing the Trial of Pain in the borderlands."

Asherah Aphrodite and the Trial of Pain...

Ark: So they have had Baal all this time. This is why he was missing.

Kalatrin: "The others of the Seven Candelabra sided with Vustik and went with him. I got replaced in the Seven."

Ark: They used Kalatrin and his power to know where everyone was at all times. We are lucky we acted when we did. They were making a big plan to take out Tulkas and the Void Army.

Ark: They were using Kalatrin to spy on Aphrodite and her friends the whole time. Yet again Ekkam was right even though I don't like it.

Me: Ekkam is the one who chooses which ig sessions get worked on in what order. He is such an incredibly wise seer.

Me: Valstanarra is able to shapeshift into a white tiger. Are you able to do this as well?

*Kalatrin shapeshifts into a white tiger*

Valstanarra: Oh wow! Family trait. I love it!

This is the best playlist for you in the best order...

1. Know Thyself Affirmations Booster Eliminate Self-Sabotage
2. Energetic Debt Remover for Wholeness in the World
3. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
4. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
5. Ultimate Panthera Feline Shapeshifter Combo
6. Shapeshifter Mastery - Hybrid Enabled
7. Shapeshifter Emotional Booster - Shifter Transformation
8. Dragon Affinity Level One Remake - Dragon Energy Attunement
9. Develop Centaur Affinity - Attune to Centaur Energy
10. Dragon Affinity Level Two - Dragon Empath
11. Become an Elf - Elven Appearance and DNA (Male Version)
12. Be a World of Warcraft Druid in Real Life
13. Be a World of Warcraft Mage in Real Life

10:48pm Valstanarra: Queen Asherah Aphrodite... Queen Valstanarra will always remember. We will be by your side every step of the way.

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Primordial Dragon Energy Tracks...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard