Vastrunna: Divine Daemon of Loki


This is a fascinating intuitive guidance session and core fusion for a Divine Daemon who served Loki. This session also includes a visit from Loki himself. For Oskar...

11:36pm Me: "I am going to retrieve the true self of Oskar."

Me: "Svordaei haskalla hahsikkamon jzomae varduk komtala xomma shownt. Farktom xayna favalakan kippsa jola vaundorn. Vastrunna kahpo. Xzima koma ghla karp iri xom traenakari vzombkradonte fourn."

Ark: Wow. She is trying to find a way to call him. I didn't know they could incarnate. This is surprising to me. Who made him? That is the biggest question. How did you incarnate? Were you made here? Somewhere else?

This is going to be a fascinating one. I wonder if he has incarnated before if so what did he incarnate as? Because wow... Do you know what he is? He is a Daemon. You were speaking Daemon language. It is an incantation to call upon him specifically.

*Incantation works and the true self is appearing*

Ark: He is a daemon after all.

*Ark speaks with him in Daemon language*

The Daemon is humanoid with black eyes and black shimmering skin. He does not have any hair.

Him: "The Master called me Vastrunna. The Master was Loki."

Loki put him there to protect a spiritual gateway that Loki made. You see Loki can travel anywhere. He has that ability. Loki can go to places most Divine don't go.

Ark: You know how you have your Garden Aphrodite? All the Divine have some place of their own. He was in that place for Loki a long time ago.

He is a Divine Daemon. They are very rare because there weren't very many of them made.

Him: "I got stuck a long time ago on the other side of the gate. I was stuck in Poland. I incarnated in Poland over and over."

Ark: His spiritual has been here. Not like other true selves go to other realms. His true self is here on the physical plane in Midgard. He is stuck here. I don't even know how this is possible.

I have never heard of a daemon incarnating. There are not even many daemon to begin with. I have more questions than I have had in any of these sessions. How did he incarnate? He keeps showing me 'It is here. This is how I get back.'

Do you know why he is feeling physical pain? His true self is grabbing onto his physical to show him where the gateway is. They are not connecting. His true self has been doing this for every incarnation from little to old. He has been physically pulling him.

Vastrunna is showing me one of his incarnations he made where he is a 12-year-old boy and for some reason he keeps being pulled in that direction.

He incarnates only a few miles from the gateway. The boy gets within feet away from where it is. For some reason it doesn't connect.

Vastrunna gets so upset about this that he literally causes the boy convulsions. He tries to jump into his incarnation to take control. The people around him think he is possessed. This is in the 1300s.

This is the first time Vastrunna has seen a Divine or a Ourhkina in a very long time. In thousands of years. He has literally been lost on this world.

Ark: Oh wow... This is very interesting. He comes from your typical legend of what a Demon is. Do you know how he reincarnates himself? When he goes around and doesn't have a body he finds a couple and jumps into the male.

He replaces the seed of the man with his essence. Then he becomes the baby born to that couple. Then as soon as that baby is born he gets ripped out of it. They get ripped apart again. He cannot figure it out. How to stay inside his physical body.

He says there is a place. I know where it is because I can see it too. There is a place somewhere in the forest that is a physical to spiritual entrance and gateway.

When I speak of gateways I literally talk about something like Stonehenge which has a gateway beneath it. There are several places in the world that have them. Where they lead to... It depends.

This is place is literally a gate to where Loki goes. Why didn't he open it from the other side and realize his Daemon was missing? Vastrunna says the place is big.

Vastrunna: "The Master's Palace is very grand and it keeps changing. Maybe he just forgot about me."

Ark: Why didn't you just open the portal from this side?

Vastrunna: "I could not grab on to it. My hand would go through it."

Him: "Could you come open the gateway for me?"

Ark: "We are living in the United States." I was explaining the travel situation. He wants us to go on an airplane.

He is very persistent on getting this gateway open and back to where he is meant to be.

Vastrunna: "People call this the haunted place. People won't go here. They won't go here. I see them sometimes but I don't like them. I am trying to protect the gate."

Me: Is there a place in Poland that is considered haunted? A forest?

Oskar: That meadow I sent you Mrs Amy. It is actually haunted. And terrain near it.

Me: Is there a forest nearby?

Oskar: Yes. Lot of forests.

Him: "Yes there is a meadow."

Ark: He is telling me and showing me all these activities with human beings. I guess there paranormal investigators.

*Oskar sends photos of the forests nearby*

Me: Showing all these photos to your true self.

*Photo* Vastrunna knows this part of the woods. This is the closest to it.

Ark: So he has been incarnating not very far from where he has been. He always incarnated in Poland. There were a few times his incarnation traveled away from Poland and this was difficult for him.

Me: Have you lived in Poland all your life? Were you born in Poland?

Oskar: Yes, I was born in Poland and lived there whole my life except short periods of time when I was abroad for travels reasons. But traveling abroad is of my youth.

Me: Did you feel sick or have your pains worsen when you would travel away from Poland?

Oskar: When I am in Poland is the worst. I would love to abandon this Polish land.

Ark: That would explain why when he travels abroad he feels better. Vastrunna hates being in Poland. He wants to get out of Midgard. He wants to go back to where he was. He is too far away when Oskar travels abroad. The connection is lost.

I was asking Vastrunna how he got stuck on the other side. He is saying that a human opened the gate and he got stuck here because he was guarding it. He realized it was opened and when he went through he got stuck.

Vastrunna scared off the human. Wow, this must have been a long time ago. Whoever did this is an old type shaman. Maybe early bronze age or even before the bronze age began. He chased the shaman off then could not get back in.

Ark: I really need to go speak with Loki on this. Wait on the core fusion. He literally wants to go home. He just wants to leave. He wants to see what the Master says.

July 21st 2018 PST timezone....

12:28am Me: Do you want me to go find Loki? I have my rabbits. I will go find him and bring him here.

Ark: I was asking him about keeping his incarnation. He said that if the Master agrees to it. I enjoy having incarnations. I just want to get my spiritual self back to where it belongs.

Do you mind waiting? Vastrunna: "Where am I going to go?"

12:35am *Asherah Aphrodite finds Loki*

Me: "We have found your a lost Divine Daemon who belongs to you. He goes by the name of Vastrunna. I ask you to join me to come see him at the home I am staying in Midgard."

*Loki comes to Ark's home in Midgard with Asherah Aphrodite*

Ark: Loki is here.

Loki: "What am I on trial here or something?"

Ark: "No."

Loki: "Oh Queen Asherah... I cannot stop hearing enough about her recently. I haven't meddled in the affairs of the gods for a long time. I don't care about their little creations. I don't bother them in any single way."

*Ark explains to him about our work with the Mind Power group and incarnations of true selves*

Loki: "I haven't stopped hearing about that either. I don't spend a lot of time around the Divine anymore. I am wondering why I am here."

Ark: "He had no idea his Daemon was gone..."

Loki: "What are you finding hysterical? I don't spend that much time *air quotes* 'At Home'."

Ark: "Your Daemon has been incarnating."

Loki: "How has he been doing that?"

*We are all puzzled over the Daemon incarnating*

Me: "Can you help him get back?"

Loki: "Well he got here so he can figure out how to get back."

Me: "He got here because he was protecting *YOUR* gate."

Loki: "Well he wasn't supposed to go through it."

Ark: I can tell Aphrodite and Loki do not get along very well. But he doesn't get along with anyone very well.

*Asherah Aphrodite gets upset*

Me: "Well a human discovered and he was doing what *you* made him to do."

Loki: "My gates are my business."

Me: "Then what is to be done with him if you are not going to help him get back?"

Loki: "I don't know. I will give him freewill."

*Loki was grants Vastrunna freewill*

Me: "It is funny how you care so little for your creations."

Loki: "Oh what? You mean Fenrir?"

Me: "Exactly."

They go into this whole back and forth discussion.

Loki: "Yay you found my kid but he doesn't even come by to say hi to his dear old dad anymore."

Me: "You should care more and understand his suffering. Weren't you once chained?"

Loki: "Yeah for a little bit but I kind of enjoyed it. It was dear old dad's way of saying 'take a time out son'."

Me: "Everything is comedy to you isn't it?"

Loki: "Yeah most things. Well if there isn't anything anything else I will be on my way. I am sure I will hear about your escapades until the end of time."

Me: "Yes I am sure that you will sit on the sidelines and listen."

Loki: "Well you have to have somebody in the stands watching this silly little game."

Me: "We will keep the seat warm for you. Even for one who sits on the sidelines alone."

Loki: "Loneliness is my love Beautiful..."

*Asherah Aphrodite was about to reply but Loki disappeared*

Ark: Loki said that Vastrunna can do whatever he wants now.

Me: "Do you want to find a new Master to serve?"

Vastrunna: "I don't know. I don't know what not having one is except for the long loneliness that I was trapped in. I am not happy with Loki's decision to toss me away. He took away my whole purpose."

12:50pm *Asherah Aphrodite explains her cause to restore balance.*

Ark: Vastrunna agrees to be part of the cause. Asherah is finding a good purpose for him to serve.

Me: "Can you sense portals?"

Vastrunna: "Yes I can sense all portals. I sense that Ark is opening one right down the street."

12:58am Ark: He passed my test.

*Asherah Aphrodite explains to Vastrunna about the Arcturians*

Vastrunna: "My former Master used to give them bad magic."

Ark: If Loki ever offers you magic. Don't take it. It won't kill you but it will make you feel stupid.

Vastrunna: "Loki one time gave the Arcturians this supposed Great Death Magic. When they used it they all couldn't hear for three or four months.

Afterwards when the Arcturians were complaining to him about it... Loki said to them 'I thought you were asking for Deaf Magic. Sorry, I am a little deaf.'

I hate the human that caused me to get stuck here. If I can find a new purpose then all that time that I was stuck here angry I can move on past that and serve a new purpose."

Oskar: Does it human shaman who caused me to being stuck here is a woman wearing a panther fur on her?

Me: Oh yes... she was a woman and she was wearing a dark black animal fur.

Ark: At first I thought it was a man but it was a really old woman.

Oskar: THAT BIT$&&& WAS DANCING IN MY DREAMS ON MY MEADOW!!!!!!

Me: Because she is in the borderlands and she is stuck there.

Me: "What else can you do?"

Vastrunna: "The Master taught me how to shapeshift."

Ark: Oh wow, he can transform into things. He can multiply himself too. Not mirror image. Actually multiply himself.

I am going to test him. He said he can absorb any energy attack. I want to see this...

1:05am *Ark tries to burn Vastrunna with a bit of fire*

Vastrunna: "You can do more."

Me: "That is enough... That is convincing enough."

Me: "Can you not be seen if not wanted to?"

Vastrunna: "That is easy."

*Vastrunna turns himself into a cardboard box just like the one sitting in the bedroom here in Midgard*

Vastrunna: "I can be unseen in many places at one time."

*Vastrunna duplicates himself as the box all around the room*

Me: "You are the exactly the kind of being I have been looking for."

Vastrunna: "You have?"

Me: "When I spoke to you of the Arcturians I have been involvied in a conflict going back and forth."

*Asherah Aphrodite describes her attacks on their mainframes*

Me: "The Arcturians have so many different plans and so many different ways of carrying them out. I experienced this last night. Always when I think I am ahead of them they surprise me with something else.

I don't want to be surprised anymore. I am tired of being surprised by the meddling little Arcturians and their minions. That is why I need you."

Me: "If you were to take on an appearance of anyone wouldn't they sense it is you?"

Vastrunna "No, I can mask their energy."

Me: "Let me see this."

*Vastrunna turns into Asherah Aphrodite*

*Asherah Aphrodite is impressed and walks around him*

Ark: For a moment I got the two of you mixed up.

Me: "Do you take on all the powers?"

Vastrunna "No, I do not take on the powers."

Me: "You will do perfectly. I knew I needed you. I had a purpose that only you could fulfill. This is what drew me to find the perfect spy."

Ark: I say definitely a good pick. He can absorb energy, he can multiply himself, he can sense portals, and he can be unseen at anytime.

That literally means he can turn into a piece of dust and multiply it over an area. He is the perfect spy. He is perfect.

I think that is why you want him. He can be anybody. He can even take on the energy so it is not just visual. He can mask their energy.

He could pass for Asherah if he wanted to. He would not have any of your powers but he could mask your appearance and energy. He can do that with anything.

He can spy on them without being detected or setting off any alarms. Not even an Arcturian Magus could sense he is not one of them.

Ark: How many of these abilities apply to your incarnation?

Vastrunna: "Obviously not turning into objects. That would damage the physical. But in large crowds all I need to is think of being unseen."

Ark: This is called shadow walking. It is basically when you are moving unnoticed. People will not notice you. You are like a shadow.

Vastrunna: "My incarnation can absorb energy attacks. They won't affect him."

Me: "I must infuse with the core infusion."

Vastrunna: "What will that do?"

1:20am *Asherah Aphrodite explains the Orthrabui Core Fusion*

Vastrunna: "Yes I would like to undergo this."

Me: "Your incarnation has pledged his loyalty to me."

Vastrunna: "You have given me a new purpose of which I will remain loyal to you. Will I be able to travel now? I have never seen the other realms."

Me: "Yes of course. You must see where I rule in Alfheim and the Void."

Ark: "With Asherah travel is constant."

Me: "Are you ready to begin the fusion?"

Vastrunna: "Will it hurt?"

Me: "No. It will be the warmest embrace you have ever felt."

Vastrunna: "Good. Then I am ready to begin."

Me: "Then I shall begin..."

1:29am *Asherah Aphrodite goes to get the incarnation of Oskar*

Foxy: Amy Bass ...is it possible that Oskar has two true selves? There is something weird. The being who was with us, Quazogratz, keeps saying he is the TS of Oskar too.

I have been constantly asking this. She keeps saying he has two. And he is both Vastrunna and the being who was with us in battle.

Ark: Do you know the name Quazogratz?

Vastrunna: "I know a Quazogratz. He is a trickster Daemon. He often travels with Loki. Since we are both created by Loki we have a connected conscious, but I have not been able to connect with him in a long time."

Foxy: Glad Vastrunna is able to come back home.

Me: More to that story... His home with Asherah Aphrodite now.

Oskar: YEEEESSSSS!!! It's like winning in lottery!

1:38am Aphrodite is back with Oskar. She has never done a core fusion on a Daemon. She is thinking of how to bring them together.

1:43am *Asherah Aphrodite begins Core Fusion on Oskar to Vastrunna*

Ark: Why did you have a mind link with Sephralah?

Vastrunna: "He was going to help me get back. He never told me how."

*Asherah Aphrodite gets annoyed at Ark for asking questions during the fusion*

Ark: Why did you have a mind link with Sephralah?

Vastrunna: "He was going to help me get back. He never told me how."

2:02am Ark: Asherah is moving onto another phase of the core fusion. She was using her energy then she stopped and moved him from standing to laying down.

2:03am Oskar: Wow... I feel a lot of energy now...

Ark: Whenever Asherah does these core fusions it is so relaxing to me. It makes me want to fall asleep.

Me: It must be the feeling of the warm embrace.

Oskar: Demonic being, Loki's creation. I truly hope he is good and he will be always on the good side.

Dro: He's on our Queen's side. Don't worry too much about it.

Me: He is loyal to Aphrodite.

Heldaxa: The most important thing is that he is on Amy's side.

Ark: Daemons can really mess people up in the physical. They do all the time. Many mistake them for demonic evil spirits.

Daemons are not evil. They are Guardians and serve a purpose. They are guarding something or they are in a place to serve.

He is a Divine Daemon which is much more powerful than other Daemon. They are created to guard things on a Divine level.

Oskar: Daemons of the Divines!

2:12am Ark: The core fusion is still going but Aphrodite approved me to ask him questions....

Eomeya: Was Vastrunna pretending to be someone else to some of the group members?

Vastrunna: "Yes. I was trying to attract attention to get a solution to my problem."

Oskar Q1. Is my True Mate Bond incarnated here?

Vastrunna: "I do not know what they are."

*Asherah explains true mate bonds*

Vastrunna: "I would like to have one."

Me: "If it is something you wish to experience."

Oskar Q2. What advice from my True Self about the incoming war and plague?

Vastrunna: "To survive serve the greater good. Protect those Asherah chooses."

Me: "Protect those who are closest to you."

Oskar Q3. How to better connect my True Self?

Vastrunna: "We should travel. I want to see other places in Midgard. Go to the place of this gateway. There is a connection that we will make there. My incarnation will be shown many things."

Oskar Q4. Why I was hunted my entire life?

Vastrunna: "Because I was mistaken for something else. They thought I was a malevolent Demon."

Oskar Q5. how does it come to me being almost drained from everything?

Vastrunna: "Something was draining my physical while he sleeps. I will find out."

Me: I want to make sure the incantation from the beginning no longer calls him. I don't want it abused by others.

Ark: She is already taking care of that in the core fusion. Asherah is making her own way to contact him.

Oskar Q6. Who is Lemniskarun, Seviarra, Heldaxa to me?

Vastrunna: "I consider them friends to me. They are allies to you. We will form a unique friendship. And bond through that friendship. To help each other in the times to come. To restore this balance that you speak of."

Jiva: So many times Oskar told he felt Poland was like a portal... very amazing. I was just thinking about Loki yesterday... nice to hear about him. He may not be the kindest but he's got his reasons.

Oskar: So Vastrunna wants me to go in that "haunted" village (btw - I knew there is a portal or smth) and then we will establish a connection?

Me: Yes. Go and find the portal. It was only haunted because of you.

Jiva: Yes go to the portal near your home which is close to that forest and meadow. That photo had some different energy... can see why they thought it was "haunted".

Oskar: I think I am quite ready for this adventure!

Me: The moment you realize your true self possessed your father to conceive you as his incarnation.

Jiva: Wasn't going to go there just yet...

Is it Vastrunna who caused all of Oskars health problems over the years due to his "pulling"?

Me: All of his incarnations have had poor health.

Jiva: From what I understood he went a bit too far and overdid the attempts to connect. Not thinking of the consequences in the physical.

Ark: His health should improve now.

Me: He has no more reason to pull you.

Me: Do you want a playlist?

Vastrunna: "Yes I do."

*Asherah explains to him her energy tracks*

Vastrunna: "I want him to use the Pegasus true self connection and spiritual senses."

This is the best playlist for you in the best order...
1. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
2. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional

Me: This is the shortest playlist a true self has chosen.

Jiva: What an epic playlist and an epically simple TS.

Oskar: Simplicity!

Jiva: Would it do Vastrunna some good to meet with Fenrir? The urge came to say this. I know Fenrir is not so sentimental... but they are of the same origins.

Me: Yes. This would be very good. They were both abandoned by Loki.

Jiva: They would also make an unusually good team... one could infiltrate while the other causes a ruckus outside.

Manny: How is everyone feeling? What's happening? I feel heavy energy.

Jiva: Intense session.

Heldaxa: This was an epic event Manny.

Oskar: Interested if after all these pain and suffering.. I would like to visit Asgard, Odin, Thor, Bacchus, Ares, Heracles...

Story of Heracles was very touching to me because I was feeling abandoned whole my life and Heracles was later greet with open arms by Zeus and rest of Titans...

Me: "Vastrunna will be traveling with me to see many gods and places."

Oskar: I am feeling so much energy.. it is an end.. an end of my suffering. It is gone. My aching eye is vibrating, the pain is melting away. So it was my ts who was causing me pain?

Jiva: It seems that way... he wanted your attention.

Me: Yes. He was doing everything to get you to the gateway. Trying to take you there by force.

Jiva: You even said that yourself a while back... "I hope it's not my trueself who is torturing me" or something along those lines "I hope he is not malevolent"

Oskar: Cuz of my pain I'm here now. I could choose an easy path of my life and commit suicide but I chose to fight and seek solution. And here I am.

Jiva: If you don't mind me saying so... it's simply amazing how intuitive you are. Nice for others to see.

Oskar: I feel that it will be easy for me to connect my True Self. I predicted it. Maybe it will be true. If so I will be your protector like Logan.

My story is over. Part of story. The book is written. Now the next part will be written.

It is not only because of Lovely Amy and Ark I am happy and healthy. You all did so much good for me and each of you helped me to be as I am now. Thank you and I love you!

I feel difference in my head. It's gone, I mean - those urges in me to tell something, do something. I feel silent and peaceful. For the first time in my life.

What will happen with me now? I would love to be at yours side Amy.

3:10am Me: "Your core fusion is complete. I have many plans to discuss with you... You and I are going to be spending a lot of time together."

Oskar: This is like accompanying Olórin. It is the beginning of a new era. Era of The Queen.

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Some post comments...

Abeera: I literally got chills during reading it. Its amazing.

Pedro: Ugh Loki got me kinda frustrated. Anyway great post as always mind explosions everywhere.

Ugne: Loki got me confused and interested at the same time. And the session was amazing (and the playlist is amazing too lol)!

Zanele: Holy shit! Its amazing how Oskar knew things about himself that Vastrunna could confirm... Also, funny how the misconceptions of Demons and Angels have been mixed up. Wonder how that came about.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard