Session for Frost Giant Falga Fauscag


 
This intuitive guidance and past incarnation reading session is for the Frost Giant named Falga of House Orin. This involves a visit with the Jotunn Queen and a fight in the Arena of Utgard.

July 22nd 2018 PST timezone...

Ekkam is my most trusted chosen seer and high counselor.

7:52pm Ekkam: "You need the Heart of Mosavar."

Me: "Is there an IG session I could do that help us get this?"

Ekkam: "Check your waiting list..."

*Asherah Aphrodite goes through her waiting list*

Me: "Pamela is able to give me the Heart of Mosavar."

Ekkam: "This is the session you should do."

8:14pm Me: "I shall go and bring back the true self of Pamela."

*Asheah Aphrodite is in a palace of ice*

*She is looking at a statue of your TS brother*

This is interesting. Pamela is a Frost Giant. Sister to Fauscag. Your true self name is Falga. You are Countess of the House Orin.

Falga: "Why do you bring me here?"

Me: "I am asking for your assistance with the Heart of Mosavar."

Falga: "Why do you seek the Heart of Mosavar?"

Me: "It is of special interest to me."

Falga: "If I assist you with this what will I receive in return?"

Me: "I promise to speak to the Jotunn Queen to restore the name of House Orin. I shall also have Fauscag's name removed from the Tree of Shame."

Falga: "There is only one way to restore the name of a disgraced shamed warrior of the Queen."

Me: "What is this way?"

Falga: "To challenge the Garnok and defeat it."

Me: "What is the Garnok?"

Falga: "A great beast. We captured ones like him in the high mountains. They are about 30 feet tall. Large powerful limbs. Large teeth. They look like a giant wingless bat. It has sharp talons.

Many champions have faced it and most have failed. First the Queen must sanction this challenge to restore my brother's name. If you would go speak to her I would speak on House Orin's behalf."

Me: "Then let us go speak to her."

8:30pm *Asherah, Ark, and Falga travel to see the Jotunn Queen*

We arrived in Utgard. The Jotunn Queen greets us.

Jotunn Queen: "Why did you bring one of the disgraced of House Orin?"

Me: "I ask for an Onclaud."

Jotunn Queen: "In whose name?"

Me: "In the name of Fauscag."

Jotunn Queen: "You know what you must face then. Who do you choose to champion? And fight the Garnok?"

Me: "I choose EinossArku."

Ark: Why do I get to do it? This is probably going to hurt.

Jotunn Queen: "This will be interesting. It is settled then. We shall prepare a big feast. Gather the crowd. For two others stand before the challenge besides your champion.

Come... Let us take wine and take some seats above the arena in my own personal box."

Ark: I see this arena. It is huge! It looks likes the inner pit of a meteor creator. It is black volcanic with many sharp rocks.

*Asherah, the Jotunn Queen, and Falga take their seats above the arena. There is another Giant with us.*

Jotunn Queen: "This is Bahguhn. He is the owner of the Garnok."

Me: "What are the rules of this challenge?"

Bahguhn: "Whoever survives. Do you care to place a little wager on your man against my blood spear?"

Me: "What type of wager did you have in mind?"

Bahguhn: "A cup of the Eternal Water from your Garden."

Jotunn Queen: "That is a high wager."

Me: "And what would you give in return?"

*Bahguhn pulls out an amulet*

Bahguhn: "I will give you this. This is the Heart of my Mountain. Which represents one of the oldest Houses in Jotunheim. An ancient treasure full of power and wisdom."

Me: "Then I accept your wager."

Jotunn Queen makes an announcement to all the Giants who gathered: "Let the trial of combat begin! First a prisoner a thief wishes to fight for his freedom.

Next a Giant that has claim of disputed land. Last is the Onclaud to remove the name from the Tree of Shame. The name of Fauscag Orin."

*Spectator Giants are cheering in the arena seats*

Jotunn Queen: "Let the challenges begin."

*The gates open up. The prisoner is a Dark Elf.*

Jotunn Queen: "The prisoner Valatin wishes to challenge for his freedom! For his crimes of thievery!"

*There is a big spiked iron gate which is opening*

Jotunn Queen: "Good luck in your defeat of the Garnok!"

Ark: Oh that thing is vicious looking. Big horns with spikes all over its back. Big talons and monsterous teeth. It looks like an oversized fae beast.

*Bahguhn blows a horn and the Garnok charges at Valatin*

Valatin is a Magus. He puts a field up and he is floating up in the air. He is launching energy attacks at the Garnok. They are hitting it and cutting it.

The Garnok jumped into the air and hit Valatin. It knocked him down to the ground. Even with his field up. The Garnok tore through the field and splattered Valatin. Valatin was chewed up and swallowed by the Garnok.

Jotunn Queen: "I guess he got his freedom after all."

*The Jotnar Giant crowd laughs*

*Bahguhn blew on his horn in a different sound. The beast walked back to his entrance by the spiked gate*

Jotunn Queen: "Next challenger! For our next challenge Mauvlak comes to claim disputed land that belongs to his clan Iron Bear over the other clan the Black Flame."

Ark: Mavulak is pretty impressive. He is about 23 feet tall. He must have been warrior. He has a spear and sheild. He has a war hammer on his side. This will be a good fight.

Jotunn Queen: "Let the challenge begin!" *Bahguhn blows his horn*

Mavulak holds up his shield. The Garnok jumps on it. Mauvlak ran his spear right through the beast. It pushed the Garnok off the shield.

Oh the Garnok blood is like some sort of acid. It ate through the spear. Oh shit... it spit and vomited the at Mauvlak. It is eating through his sheild and arm.

The Garnok charges at Mauvlak. The Giant uses his hammer to hit the Garnok in the head. He hits him a few times smashing him. Some of the acid blood is flying out. Mauvlak knocked him back.

Ark: Don't showboat dude. That thing is knocked back. What the hell is that Garnok doing? It is making some sort of high pitched noise.

Holy shit. The Garnok mouth opened and this loud pitched scream came out. That was loud. It deafened the Giant's ears. It is charging back towards him.

I didn't know spikes could do that. They shot out from the Garnok's back. They didn't detach from it. They became long like spears. They nailed Mauvlak all up his right side.

The Garnok pulled the Giant with the spikes towards him. Then the Garnok opened his mouth with his massive and ripped into Mauvlak's right shoulder.

Oh shit, the Garnok has spikes on his stomach too. He just impaled Mauvlak. He did his acid puke and melted Mauvlak's head.

Jotunn Queen: "I guess this settles that dispute." *All the Giants laugh*

*Bahguhn blows his horn to make the Garnok go back to his entrance*

*The Garnok put spit acid on its wounds and cauterized them*

Ark: "Oh this is going to suck."

JQ turns to Asherah: "I hope your champion will provide us some entertainment. This evening has been short and boring."

Me: "Yes, let's hope so."

JQ makes announcement: "For the final challenge. An Onclaud to restore the name of Fauscag of House Orin. The Champion EinossArku!"

Ark to Aphrodite: "I love you!"

Jotunn Queen: "Let the challenge begin!" *Bahguhn blows his horn*

Ark: Here it comes! Damn this thing! Oh shit... At least my fire works against his acid puke. This shit burned my wing!

What the hell is up with its blood? It turns into little ones of these things. They are biting all over me attaching themselves and sinking their teeth in. They cannot eat through Urthak. Nothing can.

The Garnok knocks Ark with his tail against the side of the arena. It is trying to use the spikes on its back.

Ark cut one of them off. He launches fire attacks whenever he can. The fire has no affect on the Garnok's skin.

One of the spikes hit Ark's wing and pinned him. The Garnok is swallowing Ark. All these tentacles inside him are biting into Ark's skin.

*Asherah Aphrodite lights up with pink fire*

The Garnok runs toward Asherah Aphrodite. This puts Ark into protective mode. Ark explodes the Garnok from the inside.

Jotunn Queen: "The winner EinossArku!"

Bahguhn "That's not fair! That's distraction! What did you do to my beautiful beast?"

Ark: "I turned him into chunky pudding."

Bahguhn: "I ask for an unfair ruling!"

Jotunn Queen: "Let the ruling stand. Now pay your debt to Queen Asherah. By law you must pay your wager. Her champion defeated your Garnok."

*Bahguhn hands over the amulet*

Jotunn Queen: "Fauscag of House Orin... His name shall be removed from the Tree of Shame and once again be honored to join the ranks of my finest soldiers."

Falga: "Thank you my Queen. I have waited long for this. For my name to be removed from the Tree of Shame."

Both Aphrodite and Ark are surprised by what Falga just said. Oh my gosh! Falga is both the brother and the sister. They combined togther a long time ago.

Ark: I see... That Heart of Mosavar is their mother. Her heart can combine things together. Falga and Fauscag are one.

Falga Fauscag: "Thank you for restoring my name."

*Falga opens her chest and slices herself. She pulls out a frost crystal heart.*

Falga Fauscag: "This is what you seek."

*Falga gives the Heart of Mosavar to Asherah Aphrodite*

Me: "Thank you. I must ask you another. Will Falga join my cause to restore balance here in Midgard? You have an incarnation there and have been incarnating there.

I could use someone like you. Both a brave warrior and a powerful witch at my side. Do you accept my offer?"

Falga Fauscag: "Yes it would be an honor to serve you. You have restored my good name. If the Jotunn Queen will relieve me of my service to her so I can swear an oath to you."

Jotunn Queen: "I grant permission."

Falga Fauscag: "Then it is agreed. I shall serve you Queen Asherah. Both with my wisdom and sorcery and my spear in battle."

Me: "It is good to have one like you at my side. I welcome you to our cause."

Ark: I need to heal for a little bit. I am in a lot of pain.

Falga Fauscag: "Would you return with me to my castle of House Orin?"

Me: "Yes I would be honored to make a visit there."

*Asherah Aphrodite arrives at House Orin with Falga Fauscag*

Falga: "There is a feast and celebration being prepared to honor what you have done for us. First I want to show you some of my ancient magic and charms."

*Falga Fauscag takes Asherah to a back room with charms*

Falga: "Here I think this will do. More of a wand to me but a perfect staff for you."

*She gives Asherah wand made of ice that is close to 6 feet tall*

Falga: "This you can use to call upon an ice shield and even freeze yourself with impenetrable ice. You can use it to call upon a storm of ice shards."

Me: "This is a grand gift. I accept it. Thank you."

Me: "Ark how is your wing?"

Ark: "It will heal. You had this planned all along didn't you?"

*Asherah Aphrodite gives Ark a kiss*

Me: "I would never place a losing bet."

Falga: "What service can I be to you?"

Me: "You can serve me in the ways of sorcery and frost magic."

Falga: "I would be honored to. I can show you powerful frost healing magic as well. The wand I gave you can also create frost fire which is burning cold."

*We are feasting and be entertained by Frost Dwarves who serve as Jesters*

*The Jesters are reenact Ark's fight with the Garnok and make it comical*

*Asherah Aphrodite looks over at Ark and smiles*

Ark: I don't find it very comical.

Me: "This Heart of Mosavar joined you with your brother? Why did your mother do this?"

Falga: "Because we were dying at birth and so was she. She combined both of us with her core. Her power is the power that would seal. That is her heart. It can seal anything together."

Me: "This Heart of Mosavar can make two beings become one?"

Falga: "Yes and much more. Is there any other way I could be of service to you?"

Me: "Not at this very moment. I have other pressing matters to attend to. I notice that you have sometimes incarnated as female and other times male."

Falga: "Because I could not incarnate as both."

Me: "Why did you choose to incarnate in Midgard?"

Falga: "I wanted to experience the life of mortals. They fascinate me. They always have. They are interesting in their ways. For they are ever changing."

Me: "What is something about the Norse Myths of Frost Giants that is a misconception?"

Falga: "Not all Frost Giants were against the Divine or the All Father. Some like me could not choose to war against the Divine. There was no logic to it."

Me: "How did you get your name on the Tree of Shame?"

Falga: "It is quite silly. We were going to a battle against a rebelling army of Kobolts. I had too much to drink the night before and fell asleep in the Great Forest. I missed the battle. I was shamed for it."

Kobolts are rat-looking Nature Folk.

Falga: "We had an agreement with the Kobolt Chieftain that some of our Frost Dwarves could mine in a certain area. The Kobolts overthrew their chieftain and killed many of the Frost Dwarves. They stole all the precious metals, minerals, and gems."

Me: Would you like your incarnation to get a core fusion with you?

Falga: "Yes I would. There is much my incarnation could help with your cause."

*Ekkam calls for Asherah Aphrodite*

Me: "Thank you for your hospitality and for the staff. I am most grateful for the Heart of Mosavar."

Falga: "I am most grateful for you. For restoring my name. If I could serve you in the future please do not hesitate to ask me. I am at your service."

Me: "Do you want to use the energy tracks I have made?"

Falga: "Yes I want to use them. I believe they would benefit my incarnation."

Me: "I shall make you a playlist and then I must be on my way."

Falga: "You are always welcome at House Orin."

This is the best playlist for you in the best order...
1. Know Thyself Affirmations Booster Eliminate Self-Sabotage
2. Energetic Debt Remover for Wholeness in the World
3. Absolute Courage Willpower Booster Combo
4. Arella's True Self Embodiment - Become Your True Self
5. Arella's True Self Connection Mental Emotional
6. Giant Affinity - Massive Growth and Height Beyond 6 Feet
7. Become a Powerful Epic Legendary Warrior
8. Be a Female Spartan Warrior - Fight Like a Spartan Princess
9. Ultimate Survivalist - Survive an Apocalypse
10. Destroy the Matrix - Break the Chains
11. Be a World of Warcraft Mage in Real Life
12. Wolverine Combo - Adamantium Regeneration Indestructible
13. Fully Master Your Powers - Supernatural Ability Mastery
14. Develop Centaur Affinity - Attune to Centaur Energy
15. Develop Griffin Affinity - Attune to Griffin Energy

Ark: Next time could we do like a Gnome IG session or something where I don't have to fight a giant beast?

A Gnome would be asking 'Would you help me get this rake from a tree?' or 'Would you put this wheel on my cart?' or 'Would you carry this basket of berries?'... So much easier.

Me: "We shall do Falga's past incarnation reading when I have finished with Ekkam."

Ark: I am so glad Aphrodite had a plan when she sent me to fight the Garnok.

July 23rd...

5:22pm We are starting the past incarnation reading for Falga Fauscag Orin...

Ark: One of her female incarnations is the head of a brothel in Rome. Pamela has a lot of very interesting incarnations. I want to do the one where Fauscag is a Friar.

Her past incarnation is also Mary Queen of Scots. She has had some incarnations one right after another.

When I go through some of these there are so many people who were tied into World War II and another time I come across often is the Genghis Khan era.

One of the ones I see after her Friar incarnation is a sister to a Governor during the time of the invasion of Genghis Khan. It is a really messed up life. Probably one of the most tragic ones I have seen besides the Mary Queen of Scots life.

Most of them Falga Fauscag lives into old age and dies of natural causes. The past incarnations are male about 30% of time and female about 70% of the time.

The Roman brothel one is such a good story. She is a really strong person in that one. It is right at the end of the Western Empire period. There is mention of Aphrodite in it, which is why I want to include it.

*5th Century CE Rome*

Your name is Mistress Varillia. You are the owner of a top notch brothel. Not a slum brothel. This is where the upper class come to visit.

You are in your late 40s. You are well respected. You know much of the information of Rome and the Western and Eastern empires.

You have the ear of almost all the senators and very important figures in Rome. Some of them just pay for your time to talk to you. You are not like your workers.

Really high senators and generals like to pay to lay in your lap while you feed them grapes and wine. You give them massages. Then they blab about what goes on in the empire.

This is where we are going to start off... You are with an old senator who is close to 60 years old. He is laying in your lap talking about all these Pagan Barbarians that are flooding into the empire.

He is talking about settlements being destroyed. He is talking about the ones out of the far North East. This might be the Huns.

The Senator says: "Their Pagan King has the Emperor and the whole of Rome by the balls. I don't understand it Varillia. If they fall upon Rome it will tear the whole of Rome apart.

Already now our allegiance one in 20 men is Roman. We cannot trust these foreigners to fight and stand ground. It is not like when I was leading my own cohort.

We couldn't flee. We couldn't break. The man next to you, you have to rely on him. And the man behind you.

It took more than coin to fight. These foreigners do it for coin. When you buy an army you pay for what you get. They are basically mercenaries wearing the uniform that represents our great empire.

I wish to pass another vote today in the senate. To have a draft of more Roman citizens into our allegiance. Especially here to defend Rome. I was surprised Varillia."

You are rubbing his back while you listen to him. You say "I understand."

He continues "One in seven of the Garrison legion that are meant to protect Rome who is mother to us all. To protect the good word of our Lord and Savior from these Pagan Barbarians. What do you think will happen if Attila marches upon Rome? And he will Varillia. You know he will."

You say "But Rome has never fallen before. Only internally has Rome ever fallen."

The senator says "Well, we must be safe Varillia. In fact the matter is worse than that. I have heard that Attila marches with an army straight to Rome. I must ask you again please come with me to my villa in the north. You will be safe there.

Much more than anything Varillia you have been a friend to me. Since the lost of Necia my beloved wife almost more than 20 years ago, you have always been that companion I have needed."

You reply "I cannot go with you. I must stay here in Rome. I have too much here."

He says "I understand." Then he pulls his toga back up. He kisses you on the cheek and he says "Good night Varillia. I will speak with you again soon." Then the senator leaves.

You yell for Kellia. There is a young african who is your head woker. You ask her "Wake Vaxis and tell the front guards to lock and seal the gates."

Kellia says "Are we expecting trouble Mistress?" You reply "No trouble tonight. Now quickly, fetch me Vaxis."

You drink wine and begin to worry a bit. Vaxis is a huge man from the Middle East. He comes in and takes a knee and bows. He says "Yes mistress."

You say to him "Have your lead man double the guards for the next few nights. I must speak with you on a matter alone." You look to Kellia to leave.

You tell Vaxis "Tomorrow I am sending you to buy two armored carriages and the best and strongest long distance horses to pull them.

I will inform Kellia later that we will be packing to leave. Tomorrow I go to withdraw all of my wealth and assets. We will be heading north."

Vaxis replies "So you finally have taken the senator on his offer."

You say "I believe it would be the best. I will make sure before we leave that all my workers shall be set free and rewarded for their years of service. Pick your two best men to higher on to accompany us north."

Vaxis says "I have just the men in mind. Vaucturia and Oakgah."

You say "Yes I know who you speak of. You were all gladiators. You choose wisely. That will be all."

Vaxis asks "One more thing Mistress. Will Kellia be traveling with us?"

You reply "That is a choice I will leave up to her."

You go to an altar with a statue of Aphrodite. You light some oil lamps. You have fruit on the altar. It is a really beautiful set up. You take a dagger and slice your palm. You let the blood drip over the fruit on the altar table. You pray:

"Goddess Aphrodite, please keep my love safe. Please keep us together. Please let no harm befall him. Let us live happy and let our love flourish. I ask that you accept my offering. I pray to you oh Great Goddess."

Kellia walks into the room and says "You call her by her Greek name Aphrodite."

You say "Because my mother was Greek."

Kellia says "You keep the old gods when so many have chosen the one god. Why?"

You say "Because I know Aphrodite hears my prayers. Everything I have I owe to her and I hold her in my heart."

You are making ready to travel. You have two armored carriages. You have a few drivers for them. There is you, Kellia, Vaxis, Vaucturia, and Oakgah. There also four other hired men.

Vaxis says "We should leave soon Mistress. If we do not our way could be blocked."

You reply "Just a little while longer. I know he will come."

The City of Rome is in a panic. There are many leaving. You see a Centurion ride up on a horse.

He says "Mistress Varillia, I am the senator's best man. I am here to take you to his estates in the north. My name is Varius."

You ask "He won't be coming?"

Varius says "No, but he told me to give you this."

Then he hands you a rolled up scroll. Varius says "I mean no offense Mistress, but I advise that you read that along the way. You must get going. The enemy could be here almost by nightfall. Our scouts have not reported back."

Vaxis places his hand on your shoulder and says "We should go."

You get into one of the carriages with Kellia and a few of the hired men. Vaxis gets on the other carriage with a few other hired guy. Vaucturia and Oakgah each get on the two carriages.

You leave and are traveling. Oakgah is talking to Vaxis. Oakgah says "Is this a far journey?" Vaxis replies "It is about 3 to 4 days at this pace."

Oakgah says "That is not too long and not too far from Rome. We should stop in a while and let the horses rest."

Vaxis replies "We are going to push on to the next settlement if we have to push the horses to death."

Oakgah says "The God of the Ocean would not be happy with that."

Vaxis turns to Oakgah and says "Now is not the time to speak of your Heathen gods."

Oakgah says "Yes, I agree. I forgot you are Roman now."

Vaxis shakes his head. Oakgah takes his axe and splits the head of Vaxis. Then he knocks the other guard off. He slices the neck of another guard.

Vaucturia kills the driver on the other carriage. He gets hold of the reins and slows the horses down. The driver where Oakgah is jumps off the carriage and bails. Oakgah gets the reins.

You open the carriage door and it looks like you were sleeping. You say "Why are we stopping?"

Vaucturia gets off the carriage and says "We were ambushed Mistress." Oakgah walks up.

You ask "Ambushed? By who?" Oakgah gets into your face and says "By me!" They kill the other two men who are with you. Those hired hands tried to fight but they were no match againt the former gladiators.

They tie you and Kellia. Oakgah says "When we meet up with King Attila and bring him this fine tribute and two slaves. A great Mistress that a certain senator will pay much ransom for if he isn't killed when Attila destroys Rome."

Vaucturia says "And we will be there for that burning."

They throw you into one of the carriages and they take off. Inside you try to find a way to escape. You are trying to cut the rope. Then you hear some commotion on the outside. You hear Oakgah yelling "Kill the Motherfucker!"

The armored wagon jilts to a stop. You hear more commotion. You are trying to cut yourself free. You hear fighting. You finally get yourself loose from the bonds. You free Kellia. You open up the carriage door and you see Varius.

Oakgah is dead. Varius is fighting Vaucturia. Varius kills him and then asks you "Are you alright Varillia? I was scouting ahead and I noticed that you didn't arrive. So I came back to find this. At least you are safe now. Kellia can you drive the other carriage?"

Kellia responds "Yes I can drive it."

You say "I can drive my carriage. It is not too far to the settlement now."

Varius says "I will ride a perimeter around you." The he leaves on his horse.

You are now at the villa. You have another altar to Aphrodite. You are praying and burning incense. You have incense inside a sea shell and you are using your hand to bring the smoke into your face.

Kellia comes into the room and says "Mistress. He has arrived! He made it and he is safe!"

You look up at the statue of Aphrodite and you say "Thank you my Goddess. Thank you for everything." Then you bow your head to her.

You get up and go to the front of the villa. There is the senator. He looks battle worn. He is wearing Roman armor. He is dirty and looks like he has been in a fight. You both see each other and embrace.

You say to him "I am so glad you are alive. I prayed for you to be safe and here you are." He replies "All may be lost but I have you." You live at the villa into your old age.

*8th or 9th Century CE*

This starts in Rome but ends up in the far British Isles. You are a young man in your early 20s. You are a Friar. Like a Missionary. You are walking down the streets of Rome.

Another man of the cloth is waving at you. He is wearing simple brown clothing with a little wooden cloth. He yells "Daniel! Daniel!" You wave back at him.

He asks you "Did you receive one too?" Then he holds up a scroll. You reach into your robe and pull out a scroll and wave it in air.

You say "Yes! Sanctioned by the Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne himself."

This is your friend. He yells back "Where are you destined to spread the good word of our Lord?" You say "Old Britannia."

He says "You mean England! I thought the whole of the Isle already gave themselves to God."

You say "There are still others in the Highlands far north in England which still need to receive the Word of God."

He says "I heard it is cold there."

You say "The Good Lord will provide. As long as I hold him in my heart I will always find warmth in the coldest storms. What about yourself Peter?"

Peter replies "Well you are in luck. I too am going to England."

You say "Splendid. Then we shall go together and spread the word of our Lord and Savior."

Peter says "Come then. Let us have a drink to see us off."

You say "I will join you shortly. I must see my Master."

Peter says "How is the Old Cardinal?"

You say "His health is fair. Soon he will be with God."

You enter into a big villa. You go into a room and there is an old man laying in bed.

The old man turns to you and says "Ah Daniel. Come closer. I heard that you are to spread the good word of our Lord to the remaining Heathens far north at the tip of the English Isle."

You reply "Yes Master. I shall."

The Cardinal says "Daniel grab the chest from over there." The chest is sitting on the desk. You go over and pick it up.

It is a nice jewelry box. You bring it to him. The Cardinal pulls out a really nice golden cross. He gives it to you.

Cardinal says "This is from your father. I kept it when I found you abandoned on the streets as a baby. There is more you must know."

He pulls out another necklace. It has a flat stoned carved amulet with something written in Hebrew.

You ask "What is this?"

Cardinal replies "This is from your mother."

You say "I thought my parents were dead and you found me abandoned?"

Cardinal says "When you were young I went looking for your parents. Both were tried as heretics. There was nothing I could do to save them. But I told your mother that I found their son and that I would care for him.

That I would protect him and raise him with the word of God in his heart. Before they were executed your mother gave me her pendant. Now I give it to you."

You accept the pendant from him. Then you leave the villa. You go to meet up with Peter. You are both traveling on small horses.

You go from village to village as you head north from Rome. You come to a seaside village. You get passage on a ship.

You travel on the ship and Peter is throwing up over the deck. The waters are rough, but it is not threatening. They are just choppy.

You look out over the ocean while eating an apple. Peter slumps down and breaths heavily. He says "How could you eat that at this time? I am so sick!"

You reply "You have never been on a boat before?"

Peter says "Have you?"

You say "Many a times. With my Master. We sailed to France. We were there for the coronation when I was a young boy. The coronation of who is now Emperor Charlemagne. It was my Master who baptized him as King of the Franks."

Peter says "So traveling is nothing new to you."

You reply "No. But I cannot wait to see England. Can't you?"

Peter says "I just wish right now you would stop eating that in front of me!"

You open your mouth and show him your chewed up apple. Peter starts hurling over the side. You laugh.

You are now on a different boat. You wake up Peter and say "Look! There it is." Peter stirs awake and says "I see it." Then he pulls his robe back over his head to go back to sleep.

You say to him "No. Come really. You must see this!" Peter grumbles under his robe "I will see it when we land." You look back at him for a second then you start looking towards the shore.

You say "By the Grace of God and all that is beautiful. I come here to spread your Holy Word."

You are in an English town. You walk up to the local Bishop in a market. You say "Bishop Perias." The Bishop turns to you and asks "Who are you?" You both give him your papers.

The Bishop takes them and looks at them. He says "Sanctioned by the Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne himself. Where do you wish to travel to though is the question."

Peter says "The far north of the isle. To the tribes that still live in the high mountains. The remaining picks."

The Bishop hands back the papers and laughs. He says "I have better work for you to do in small settlements across these great lands. Do not throw away your life for people who will be slaughtered the next time Danish or Northmen raids occur."

Peter asks "When was the last time one of those raids happened?"

The Bishop says "We haven't seen one in a while, but God is telling us that we are in the end times. We have seen the first sign of the Devil's Great Army. To try to save their souls...

Understand that those who live in the high north and still follow the old ways of the land are in league with the Devil. Don't waste your time on those people."

You say "We must spread God's word to where God's word must be spread."

The Bishop replies "It is your lives. I will give you a guide and two good horses. He will take you to these far north lands." You travel to the north.

You are in the far north up in the highlands where it is snowing. You are waking up outside and it is snowing heavily. You notice that your guide is gone.

You wake up Peter and you tell him "Our guide. He is gone!" You notice a few arrows being shot at you. One hits you in the leg and you go down. You see these people emerge. It is a bit misty from the snow.

They are a Celtic tribe. One of them is carrying the head of your guide. The Pick warrior is shirtless and covered with woad warpaint.

The warrior and some of his men throw Peter to the ground. The warrior makes a gesture to his men. They start stripping you both of all your clothing. They hold you down.

One of the warriors pulls the arrow out of your leg. He signals to someone and they bring over a torch. This warrior is the leader of this Celtic tribe. He pulls out a long knife and starts heating it up with the torch.

He heats it until it is glowing red hot. Then he puts it down on your leg wound and cauterizes it. You scream out in pain. Then the warrior signals and they begin wrapping bandage around your leg. He is not gentle about it. He is very rough.

Peter yells out "Let him go you Pagan Dogs! Or the Lord shall strike you down! Know his power!"

The warrior walks up to Peter and looks up at the sky. Then he looks back down at Peter and says "I see nothing. So maybe your God isn't as powerful as you claim him to be."

Peter starts going off ranting to them about the gospel. The warriors are holding him down. They hold Peter's mouth open. The warrior leader grabs Peter's tongue and starts pulling on it. He takes his knife and cuts a little piece off the tip.

The warrior flicks the small piece of tongue at Peter's forehead. Then the leader says "Every time you speak to me of your God or any words that he spoke I am going to cut a piece of your tongue off. You send fiery words at me one more time..."

The warrior takes his knife and puts it up against Peter's balls. Then he says "I will burn these off." Peter can still feel the heat because the blade is still a bit warm.

The warrior says "Now bind them. Let's go. We must make it back to bargain with the Sea Demons before they come again."

You ask "What do you plan to do with us? You speak our language. You know of us."

The warrior replies "We will give you to the Sea Demons so they will not burn us, kills us, or take our people as slaves. Now bind them..."

You and Peter get tied up. You are being lead by these Celtic warriors through the snow. You only have loincloths on.

You get to the Celtic village. It is right above some cliffs near the ocean. There is a small beach below. Many of the villagers are greeting the returning warriors.

They shove you and Peter down next to a big fire. You are shivering and trying to get warm.

The warrior leader goes up to the chieftain and hands him the things that he took away from you.

You see the two necklaces and while shivering say "Give... those... to... me."

The chieftain has them in his hands. He walks over to you and says "I know this symbol of the Christ God. But these symbols I do not know. What are these symbols? Some kind of spell?"

You are reluctant to answer him. The chieftain gets impatient. He takes his knife out and goes for Peter's ear and cuts it off. Peter is screaming.

The chieftain says "Take me the words to the spell on that amulet or I will cut your friend in pieces and throw them one by one into the fire."

Then he throws the ear into the fire. You still do not say anything. The chieftain says "Okay then." He goes for Peter's nose. You say "It's Hebrew! It's Hebrew!"

The chieftain turns around and grabs you by the neck and places his knife against your throat.

He says "What curse have you placed on me by these words? What is this Hebrew? What curse does it bring?"

You say "It is not a curse. It is a people. The Hebrews are the Jews." The chieftain is puzzled he has not heard of this.

The chieftain asks "Are these your people? Are they?!" You reply "The were my mother's people. The amulet was hers. It is a blessing and not a curse written upon it."

The chieftain replies "A blessing then. So it is a magic stone that can bless you. I will keep it to give to the Sea Demons. We will give them you as well." Then he walks away.

Peter is in pain yet he is laughing. Peter says "I never knew. You are nothing but one of them. You killed our Lord and Savior! The Son of our God! Your people. You are no better than them."

You say "Peter, no. That is not who I am. I gave my life to the Lord."

Peter says "Don't talk to me. Never speak to me again."

You have now been with this Celtic tribe for a few months. You are doing work for them like carrying wood. You and Peter do not speak even though you have made several attempts.

You hear one of the villagers yelling and pointing out towards the ocean. You see three ships. These are Norse or Danish raiders. The whole village is reacting.

The chieftain comes out and says to his people "Prepare. They are here. We must give them the gifts and tribute they want. Bring the slaves."

You get taken down to the beach. You, Peter, and six other slaves including a few women and children. The chieftain speaks to one of the Norse raiders. He presents all these gifts including swords, gold, and animals.

The chieftain signals for the slaves to be brought over. The raider is walking up and down the line of slaves. He looks at them and sticks his finger in their mouths. He is examining them. He goes up to one of the woman and strips the rags she is wearing.

He walks up to Peter and notices the missing ear. He looks at the Celtic chieftain and says "This one is missing an ear." The chieftain says "He was missing it when I found him."

The raider slaps Peter on the ear and says "Can you hear me? Can you hear? I know you understand. I have slaves that taught me your language. I will decide whether to keep you or offer you for sacrifice when we voyage home again."

The raider signals for some of his men to place them all in the boats. The raider leader says to the chieftain "Are you sure that these settlements are just further south down the coast? Rich in land and riches?"

The chieftain says "Yes. Many." The raider places his hand on the chieftain's shoulder and says "Good. You keep your word. You keep your people alive. Keep doing that and your word will always be worth their lives."

The raiders load the gifts into the boats. You and Peter are sitting there with one of the other slaves. Peter begins to pray and you join him in prayer.

Then Peter stops and says "You have no right to pray our Lord's prayer. You are a demon sent from the Devil himself who has cursed me. You are a Jewish Demon so do not say my Lord's prayer or I will rip your heart out. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"

One of the raiders gets up and comes over to Peter and grabs him by the throat and shoves him. He says "What do you yell?"

Peter shakes his head and says "Nothing. I was praying. I was praying to my God." The raider laughs and lets him go.

You were sleeping but you woke up because the water is getting choppy. All the raiders are reacting. They say "The gods must be unpleased."

The Norse leader says "Bring up the one with the missing ear. We must make a sacrifice now." They go for Peter and he starts to panic.

Peter starts yelling "It is not me who has cured you! It is him! He is of a cursed people. He is a follower of the Devil. He will bring you doom!"

The Norse leader stops his raiders from throwing Peter over. He says "What do you mean he is cursed?" Peter replies "You must sacrifice him now!"

The raider leader says "Why should I sacrifice him and not you?" Peter says "Because he is of a people that killed the Son of God! Your gods are angry that he sails with you."

The raider leader says "You mean his people that conspired to kill Baldur?" Peter says "Yes yes! They killed the Son of God!"

The raider places his hand on Peter's shoulder and says "Thank you for this information." Then he pulls out his knife and cuts Peter's throat. Then they throw his body overboard.

The raider leader signals for his men and they pick you up. They bring you over to the leader. He gets ready to cut your throat.

One of the men who is holding you says "If he is a cursed people then his blood will be cursed. You do not want that on your hands. You may lose them."

The raider leader says "You are right." He turns and says "Oh great Woden! Accept our sacrifice and calm your seas!"

They pick you up and throw you over. You are in the cold water and the waves crash over you. You watch the boats get further away. You cannot stay afloat and you cannot swim.

*London during the time of Jack the Ripper*

Your name is Margaret. You are the owner of a pub in the White Chapel District in London.

You are behind the bar serving drinks. A man walks in with a few constables. The man is Inspector Abberline.

Abberline says "Good evening Margaret."

You turn around and say "I have already told you everything I know Inspector. You have questioned all my workers and when you come bursting in here you scare my clientele.

It is hard enough these days with a maniac butcher running around the city. And what are the police doing about it? What is this?

Two women now brutally butchered and mutilated? And instead of out there looking for the real killer you are in here hassling me. Disrupting my business. Costing me money and time."

Abberline says "Both women were frequent patrons of your establishment here. In fact, the latest victim..."

He pulls out a leather carrying back with photographs. "Who I am sure you recognize here." He shows them to you. People in the bar who see them are disgusted. They get up and leave.

You say "Me nor my husband do not even remember the girl's name. She came in. She bought drinks and supper and attended to her Johns.

She rented a room for them every now and then. But I have told you this before Inspector. Should you have been writing this down?"

Abberline says "Yes I have it here in your previous statement. I am just coming it to see if there is anything you might have remembered."

You pour him a drink and slam the bottle down. You place your hands on the counter and lean over to him. You say "There is NOTHING I remember!

I have told you everything I know. Now have your drink and be gone! Catch this murderous foreigner before any other citizens of the White Chapel end up butchered on your streets!"

Abberline says "I ensure you no more blood will be spilled on these streets as long as I am here."

You say "We shall see Inspector." Abberline and his constables leave the pub.

You enter into a back room at the pub. There is a man laying in bed reading a book. You come in with a tray of dinner.

You say "There is my handsome King." He places down the book and says "Margaret my dear. Just the ray of sunshine I wanted to see to pull me away from this dreary novel."

You say "I have brought you some supper." He replies "Oh good. I was famished." You set the tray across his lap. Then you sit by the side of the bed.

You kiss his head and say "Any movement today?" Your husband replies "I wiggled my toes earlier and I can slightly move my left leg. It will pass my dear... it will pass."

You put your arms around him and kiss him on the head. You say "I know. That Inspector Abberline came to speak to me again this evening."

Your husband replies "Oh? What did the Inspector have to say? Good news I hope."

You say "Nothing good but to harass us with the same questions. Coming by to see if we may have overlooked something or if there was something we forgot."

Your husband says "The Inspector is just doing his job. Soon he will have this killer captured and all will go back to normal. Well, normal for the White Chapel." You both laugh.

You say "I must go. I am going to see Bryan."

Your husband says "Oh so late? You know how dangerous it is out there Margaret."

You have a little pistol and you place it on the front of your belt. You say "I will be fine." Then you leave the pub.

You are outside walking in the dark. You can hear footsteps on the cobblestone street behind you. You look back and you notice the silhouette of a man. It looks like he is following you.

You pick up your pace and start walking faster. You pull out the gun and you turn around. There is nobody there. You are suddenly startled when someone grabs your shoulders and says "Margaret!"

You turn around and almost shoot him. He says "Woah!" and he stops you. He asks "Where did you get that?"

You say "Bryan! You scared the almighty hell out of me!" He is a younger man than you. He says "I am sorry Margaret. I thought you saw me coming your way."

You say "Someone was following me." Bryan replies "Yes. These streets are dangerous at night. I have some of my boys out looking for this murderer. I can tell you Margaret.

I know he is a foreigner. When the boys find him we will drag him into the center of White Chapel and let the people have their justice. I notice that the Inspector came to see you again today. What did he want?"

You say "Just asking about the murders again."

Bryan says "Are you sure that is all he wanted?"

You say "Yes. I am sure."

Bryan replies "You wouldn't lie to me old woman would you?"

You say "No. No I wouldn't."

Bryan says "And I am guessing you have this month's payment?"

You say "Yes, I have it here." You pull out some money and give it to him.

Bryan is counting it. He says "You are a little short. Your husband was short last time and now he can't walk. You wish to join him?"

You say "What you did to him was uncalled for."

Bryan grabs the gun from you and he put his hand against your throat then pushes you against the wall.

Bryan says "Listen to me you old cunny. This is my territory and if you want protection especially now that we have a murderer on the loose then you will pay. Times being the way they are the price goes up.

You have one week and I will be keeping this to make sure you don't use it on me. One week or you may just be another victim of this Ripper. Now enjoy your walk home."

Later on it is daytime and you are out walking. You see a crowd gather behind what looks like a storehouse.

You walk up and see what the crowd is looking at. You see the body of a woman laying there.

It looks like the woman has been disemboweled. There are constables there. You notice the Inspector Abberline.

Abberline comes up and takes your arm and you walk away together. He says "Don't look. It is not for the eyes of a woman to see." You shake your arm free and say "I have seen much worse."

The Inspector asks "Did you know this woman?" You say "Yes. In fact she was at my establishment last night but she left on her own. That was the last time I saw her."

Abberline says "So you knew her personally?"

You say "I knew her well enough. What is happening here Inspector? How can someone murder someone so gruesomely?"

Abberline says "I don't know. Some men's hearts must be so evil. If I may I would like to come by and ask you and your husband a few questions later."

You say "Yes but it will have to be after I close."

Abberline tips his at at you and says "I will speak to you then."

You walk away and go down the street. This big man pops out in front of you. He says "Well, well, well... Miss Margaret. Today is the day. You have the bosses money right?"

You say "Yes I have everything."

He says "Well good. Give it to me."

You say "I don't have it on me. I wouldn't carry it in these streets."

He says "Then I will tell the boss and we will be by to pick it up later."

You are back at your pub and you are packing. Your husband is sleeping. You pack a small bag. You have another suitcase. You are putting the money into the small bag.

You pack another bag with your husband's clothes. You hear the door of the pub open. You are worried so you take a knife and place it in your belt.

You go out and look and you see the Inspector Abberline. You go and speak to him. You tell him about the woman who was killed.

Abberline writes it all down and says "Good. This should be enough." Then he pays you some coin.

You let the Inspector out then you close and lock the door. Then you go to the backroom. You wake your husband up and say "Come. I must help you get dressed. We are leaving."

Your husband asks "We are leaving? Now? Where are we going?"

You try to help him up and you hear glass break. You hear footsteps stomping across the floor. The door to the room you are in gets kicked open. It is that big man and he has a gun. You are terrified.

You say "Jake! What are you doing here?"

He says "I knew it! They rounded up the boss and boys. Took them all in. Then I see that Copper here and I watched him pay you! This is how you handle your debts?"

He shoots your husband. You scream and hit Jake with an oil lamp. It starts burning the side of his face. You grab the smaller bag and start running. You run out of the pub into the streets. You keep running.

You hear a whistle and somebody yelling "Somebody has found a body! The Ripper has struck!" You see all these people start running. You see a few constables running that direction.

You get into a cab and you tell the driver the name of a street. Then you pay him and you leave.

You are now on a boat. It looks like a cruise line. You are reading a paper that says "Jack the Ripper claims fifth victim. Violence on the rise in the White Chapel District." You fold up the paper and set it down.

You look at your boarding passes and they say New York. You look out over the rails as the ship pulls away. You go to New York and open up a small hotel. You die a few years later of a cholera outbreak.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Past Incarnation Readings...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard