Past Incarnation Reading for Hylia


There is a certain pattern I am noticing. Not just with her, but with everyone so far. There were time periods where many of them had incarnations. This is interesting to me.

World War II is a big one 1900s to 1945. That is a huge era where many of them incarnated. Hylia fights in two wars.

In World War I she is a female who disguises herself as a male and fights in the trenches. She is attracted to other females. When she is between the ages of 40 and 44 she is part of the French Resistance in France.

Hylia was Calamity Jane in a past incarnation. We are going to do that one. There is another one where she was in the Spanish Inquisition.

Hylia ended up getting burned at the stake. I am going to focus on that one first. This is a past incarnation reading for Hylia.

*During the Spanish Inquisitions*

You are a handmaiden and servant to a Spanish Lord. You mostly serve this Lady and her daughter. You are folding up linen.

There is an older woman that comes into the room and says "Maria! Bring those linens. Quickly. We need those linens quickly." You say "Coming Mama."

You rush upstairs. You come across another girl the same age as you. You are both about 16-years-old. There is another man. He must be the Lord. It seems like there is a birth happening. You greet this other girl and say "I brought fresh linens." You exchange a glance and smile.

The man who sitting on a bench outside says to her "Sophia! Quit holding up the servants and fetch me some wine. My nerves are all a wreck."

Sophia whispers to you "I will meet you in the garden later." The Lord says "Sophia! The wine please!"

You enter into a room where another young woman is giving birth. There is a priest there with some other women. It looks like they are trying to help her give birth. One of the women is your mother.

You come in holding linens and you are staring in shock because there is blood all over the bed. Your mother says "Maria! The linens! Now!"

You give the linens to her. You are still standing there a bit in shock. You mother grabs the linens and says "Go make yourself of use somewhere else."

You go down through the kitchen and you go past a door that leads to the outside. This is a big manor house. You see Sophia at the door. Sophia whispers "Maria, come."

You go to her outside. Sophia closes the door. You both giggle and go running off together. You are laughing running through the garden.

You stop and hold hands. Then you kiss each other. You say "This is such a great day. Soon you may have a baby brother or sister."

Sophia gets a sad face and says "They will be no brother or sister to me. I hope they die in birth. Along with that horrible woman."

You say "How could you wish that? She is your mother." Sophia gets angry and says "She is not my mother! She was never my mother to begin with. You can remember as well as I do that my mother died when I was 8-years-old. You were there."

You say "Yes, I remember." Sophia says "Besides, this child will just be another bastard. Like the several other ones my father has spread out along his journeys."

You say "There is the one in Rome. He seems nice." Sophia replies "He is just another bastard." You say "Let me take your mind off these troubles." Then you are close with each other.

Your mother is holding the newborn baby. The Lord is talking to a Bishop. The Bishop is telling him "We will pray for your wife."

The Lord says "My wife is not a concern. She is with God now." Then he does the Catholic hand thing that resembles a cross over them. "What is important is that you save the child."

The Bishop says "You made the right choice when it came down to it. By the Grace of God."

A side note about this Lord... his name is Juan Boragatae. Not sure if I got the spelling right. That is how it sounds.

He has a lot of wealth and much influence in the church. He is an outspoken person in this whole inquisition. He literally points people out that he doesn't like and accuses them of heresy.

He pays people as witnesses and the church arrests them and tries them. They confiscate everything. He claims to be such a righteous man of God. He has bastard children everywhere. He has even forced himself. It gets even worse.

He is a very sick man. He married a new wife because he wanted a legitimate son. The wife he married inherited much estate and wealth from her father.

He was going to kill her anyway somehow and inherit all of it because it would go to his son. He already had it all arranged.

The mother of his newborn son was really young when he married her. She was only a few years older than Sophia. End of side note...

You and Sophia are walking through the garden. Sophia just wants you and her to run away somewhere.

You say "Maybe a wealthy handsome suitor will come calling for your hand."

Sophia says "I will never escape Papa. If a suitor came calling for marriage I would marry him and then take you with me. He could be a poor man and I would marry him."

You both walk back to the manor house on the estate. Sophia's father rides up on horseback. He has a few men with him.

He says "Where have you two been? You need to go to the Chapel now and pray. They have a witch in town that they caught in the countryside. She has been planting curses."

Oh my, this Lord is the judge for the Witch trial. I hope he is in the borderlands somewhere. He tells you to go to the church and pray and ask for forgiveness. He says "I may be gone a few days."

He tells your mother "Make sure everything is taken care of at the estate while I am gone." Then he rides off.

You spend time together with Sophia. You are laying in bed together and the Lord walks in on you. You both wake up. He says "By God Almighty! What is this?!"

Sophia says "She has cursed me! Help me father! Please! Last night her and the Devil had their way with me. I was terrified. She has been working with the witch to curse us all. She cursed Alejandro's mother to die."

The Lord drags you out of bed by your hair and beats the crap out of you. He has two of his men drag you off.

All your hair is cut off. You can barely stand because you were tortured. You stand before these Bishops. Sophia's father is up there with them.

One of the Bishops says "She has confessed to witchcraft, impure acts, and seducing a Child of Christ. You have plead guilty to this and confessed. You shall be purified by fire. May God have mercy on your soul."

You are tied to the stake. There are a few others who are going to also be burned along with you. There is a crowd gathered. Your eyes are swollen. You can barely see. They had beat and tortured you even more.

You see Sophia in the crowd. Sophia is weeping. Her father is standing to her. He also accused your mother of it and she has been arrested. They light the flame and burn you alive.

*Calamity Jane*

You are on a train with Wild Bill and a few others. Bill is sitting at a table with two young ladies telling them a story. There is another man sitting next to him. You are over getting a drink at another booth. You are talking a native.

You say "I don't understand Brown Bear. He got so much of a woman sitting right here. I bet I could go over there. Take one of them pretty little fannie's hands and break it with my spit."

The native says "You should probably just stay here."

You say "Why? I'm a main attraction a show. People and see my shooting. I could have any of them fancy young English dandies I want. There is only one man that could put out this fire below my belt. I am going to show him right now."

The native says "Jane I think you should sit down."

You say "Not this time." Then you down a shot of whiskey. You get ready to get up. You adjust your shirt and fix yourself. You walk over to your table. You pour another shot of whiskey.

The native says "Why not just take the bottle?" You say "Nope. Just one for my nerves. Don't want to walk over there stinking drunk puking like a donkey that gulped too much piss."

You fix yourself up again and say "Alright. Here I go." You walk up to the table will Bill and you say "Evening Billy Boy."

Wild Bill says "Ladies. Let me introduce the finest deadliest woman sharpshooter this side of the Pacos. In fact this side of any river across any great stretch of land."

One of the women puts her hand out and says "It is so nice to meet you."

You grab her hand and shake it really hard. You say "Pretty dang nice to meet you too!" This woman is horrified by what you did to her hand.

You say "You pretty little butterflies don't mind if I just scoot in here right next to you?" You hip knock them over. Bill sighs.

You take the bottle of whiskey on the table and take a swig of it. You say "Grassfarmer! Grassfarmer!" One of the women says "I think it is Garcon. Is a French word for waiter."

You turn and say "That is what I damn said! Grassone!" The waiter walks over and says "Yes sir."

You say "Sir?! This Frenchified is more drunk than I am. Calling me Sir!"

Waiter says "Excuse me. Madam. Apologies. What can I do for you?" You say "You can do for me a bottle of your finest bourbon and glasses for each of my fine guests here at this table."

One of the women says "No bourbon to me. I am good with this campaign."

You say "Nonsense! Drinking that fuzzy crystal piss water. I have had apple cider that literally bit me in the ass harder than that. A little bourbon make the grass grow green down there faster than any spring rain. Do you want to see?"

Then she tries to show these women down her pants. They decline the offer. Then you say "What? You doubt me? I bet your prairie look like a barren desert. We will have the bourbon."

Bill changes the conversation. He starts asking one of the ladies about her trip to the orient. The woman starts talking about the dresses and silk. She mentions about the silk worms and how they weave the silk.

You start drinking something and you spit it out you say "Why would anybody want to wear something that comes out of the caterpillar's ass? Wouldn't that melt in the rain? You would be smelling all bad all the time."

One of the women turns to you and says "Personally I don't' think you would have had a problem with that." You say "I smell what a real woman smells like! Not perfume and worm shit."

The waiter comes back with the bourbon. You say "Finally! Salvation! All this fancy pansy nonsense."

You say to Bill "Are you going to get yourself one of them worm shit ties Billy Boy?"

Bill says "You mean silk. Yes, I wouldn't mind having one. Maybe a whole suit made out of it."

You pour shots of whiskey. The ladies are hesitant. Bill says "There is always time for new experiences Ladies." They say "Well, I guess..."

Wild Bill says "To England." They all do a cheers. You down the drink like it is nothing. The ladies cough when they try to drink it. You sit there and say "Just like I said. Barren desert."

A bit later you are passed out on the bench at the table. It is one of those circular horseshoe shaped benches.

Bill and the Ladies are getting off the bench on the other side. He says to them "Show yourselves to my private quarters and make yourself at home. I will join you shortly."

He signals to the native "Joe. Make sure Calamity gets to her quarters." Joe says "Yes boss." Joe picks you up and carries you down to one of the cars. He lays you down. You kind of wake up.

Joe looks at you and shakes his head. You pull out a flask and you take a drink. Joe takes it from you. You say "That is how you impress a man!" Then you vomit all over the floor.

Several years later. You are sitting down drinking at a table. You are reading a newspaper the headline says 'Wild Bill Killed in Deadwood.' It shows a picture of Wild Bill. You place it on the table and you drink straight from the bottle.

You say "Ole Billy Boy. Why didn't we run off together? If I was there by your side he wouldn't have gotten the jump on you. My old trigger finger would have ended him. It would have ended all his misery and squabbling. But instead he took you from me."

The owner of the Saloon comes up to you and says "Miss Jane. I am closing now. You can take one of the rooms upstairs if you need to." You agree to this. He helps you get to your room.

You are drunk and mumbling "If I was there old tricky Jack wouldn't have gotten the jump on it. I would have laid him dead faster than a coin dropping to the floor." The owner says "I know. I know."

He takes you in the room and lays you down on the bed. You are laying there. You get up and start drinking from the bottle again. You walk over to this chest.

You open it up and there is memorabilia of Wild Bill. There are some photographs. You take one of his pictures of him, you, and a few others. You close the trunk and set the photo on top of it.

You took some pistols out as well. You sit down on the bed and point a pistol at the picture. You keep pulling the hammer back and pointing at the picture. Then you do it one last time and you shoot yourself in the picture. The photo goes flying off the trunk.

The Saloon owner comes into the room "What the hell is going on in here?" You say "Just an accident. It went off in my hand." He says "You should put them guns away Miss Jane." You say "I should have put them away a long time ago."

Later on you are laying somewhere dying. There is not really anyone around you. You pass away.

*France During World War II*

You are talking to another woman sitting in a dimly lit room. It could be in a basement. You are sharing bread together. You pull out a bottle of wine. The woman says "Cosette, where did you come by this?"

You say "I have my ways. Most people don't recognize me." The woman touches your face and says "I am so grateful for that. I have always wondered. Your nature. You are not like other women I have ever met."

You say "You are unlike other women I have met Claudia. Most women in your position would have taken the offer to go to the US. To teach atomic sciences. You are a remarkable and intelligent woman. I only wish I had have the knowledge you do. You must be fascinating to know all that."

She says "It is actually quite boring when you really look at it." She is somebody of much importance in the French Resistance.

You say "But yet you chose to stay and fight for a free France against these Nazi pigs. That makes you brave. I have known you all my life to be brave. Your husband is a remarkable man. Your two sons are brave.

You inspire us with what you do for the resistance. And what you are willing to sacrifice. In all my 40 years I have never known someone like I have known you. You are my best friend, my teacher, and the one who inspires me the most."

Claudia says to you "You give me too much credit and none to yourself. I remember the 15-year-old boy, or what they thought was a boy who wanted to serve France so bad that you disguised yourself as such. So you could carry messages and water along the trenches on the front lines. I don't know any other woman who would be willing to do that."

You say "At that time my country and my countrymen needed me. My father gave his life in the trenches. My brother gave his life fighting the Germans. My family has a history of fighting the Germans. If we fight the Germans in the next war I will fight them as an old woman." Then you both laugh.

There is a knock at the door. There are a few other men in the room. One of them pulls out a pistol. He goes to the door and has it ready. He asks "Who is there?"

The person behind the door says "The duck is not quite done. It needs 30 more minutes." The guy opens the door. He comes in with papers in his hand.

He starts going towards Claudia. You get up and you pull a pistol out of your belt. You say "That is close enough. Where is John? Why is he not delivering this message?" He says "Please. I must see Madam Verligeux." (Var-Eee-Jou) Not sure of the spelling.

Claudia says "Cosette please let him pass. I know this man." Then she turns to him and says "Thank you Raoul."

She opens the letter and she reads it. She says "I must get a message back to Pierre." She writes something down and hands it to Raoul. She says "Please give this urgent message to my husband."

Raoul asks "Is there anything else you wish me to tell him?" Claudia replies "Tell him that we are ready. Tell him that I am sending Cosette to carry out this mission. Tell my husband that I love him."

You say "What is it Claudia?"

She replies "The German supply train carrying munitions will be coming in soon. I want you to personally oversee the setting of the explosives. Make sure they go off at the right times. This may be dangerous."

You say "No risk is too dangerous for a free France." Then you give Claudia a hug. She says "Be safe and come back to me. I couldn't afford to lose you."

Several days later you are out of at night. You and a few others. Raoul says "I have them right here."

You say "We have to make sure they are in the right places. The train will be coming through here soon. Once that is done I will stay to make sure that they go off.

You take a report back to Madam Verligeux. Letting her know that I will bring her report if the mission is a success or not. We must hurry. Let's get these explosives planted."

You are down by the railroad tracks. You are digging holes and planting explosives in them. You are trying to hurry. You hear a whistle and shouting. There are lights and dogs barking.

They are Germans coming down the tracks. There is a squad of German soldiers with dogs. You are in a fire fight. A few of the French were killed as well as a few Germans.

You run with Raoul while exchanging fire. You get shot in the leg and fall down. Raoul says "Come on! Get up!" You can hear the dogs getting closer. You say "No Raoul, Go! Warn Claudia!" Raoul is hesitant. You say "Go! Now!" He runs off.

The Germans come up to you. You put your hands up. The German hits you with the end of his rifle right in the face. This knocks you out.

You are in an interrogation room. They have interrogated you. You look pretty beat up. The door opens and an SS officer walks in. Two guards come in along with Raoul. He is beat up. They ask "Where is Madam Verligeux?" You don't answer them.

The officer comes up and grabs your hair. He starts pulling it. He says "If I have to rip every strand of hair out of your head you will tell me." He yanks a whole bunch of your hair out. You scream.

The officer says "Still no?" He pulls out his dagger and says "How about I just remove it all?" You turn and spit on the ground at him. He says "Have it your way." He gets ready to scalp you.

Raoul says "No! Stop! I will tell you where you can find Madam Verligeux." He tells them where she is hiding and where her husband is too.

You are screaming at Raoul "No! You traitor!" The SS officer turns around and punches you. This knocks you over with the chair you are tied to. He reaches down and grabs you and picks you up with the whole chair.

He says "I admire your spirit. If I was in your position right now and it was me who was captive I would have your spirit. That is why I am not going to kill you."

He pulls his pistol out and shoots Raoul in the head. Then he says "You will go to a place where you will find your spirit broken."

You are placed on a train and sent to a concentration camp somewhere in Germany. You are digging a ditch. You must have been there for a while already. For a little bit at least.

You are looking at all these new prisoners they are bringing in. You see Claudia being brought into the work field. She is given a hand tool. She is also here to dig the trench.

You work your way over the Claudia. You get close enough to her and say "Claudia, it is me." She looks at you and says "Cosette? Oh my. You are alive!" She gets ready to hug you. You stop her and say "No. Not here. Just keep your eyes on the ground."

It is later on and you are both sitting. There is a man walking up and he says "Are you Madam Verligeux? I am with the 92nd... (Something we didn't catch)... I bring you news of your husband."

Claudia asks "He is dead isn't he?" The man says "Yes, but not by the Germans. He decided to take his own life instead of befall the Nazi's anger." Claudia says "Thank you for bringing this information."

The man walks away and Claudia starts crying. You comfort her. You say "We will make it through this. We will survive."

You are both laying in the barracks. German soldiers kick open the door and call everyone to get out. You are with Claudia and you are in line. You say "Be brave." Then you are both executed.
 
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Past Incarnation Readings...

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard