Intense Epic Session for Naturome


This session includes Aphrodite, Ark, Tulkas, Fenrir, Helios, Artemis, Horus, Hera, Vastrunna, Ufeya, Doumarae, and others. Naturome has been targeted for a while.

This post starts some events from the last few days directly related to Naturome then it goes into the intuitive guidance session and core fusion.

July 23rd...

3:58am Naturome: Amy Bass I know you're busy but i have this huge ache on the left side of my head and suddenly today i got a red mark on the skin at the outer corner of my left eye. It just suddenly appeared. Not feeling well at all.

4:14am Me: “Fomeyna ghzapo kintrogor! Ish vfov. Blouvok go and gather what is needed. Naturome needs the gunpo gzhoma. Ish vfov zghumo tahmppa skerrta ip.”

Me: Naturome You shall be taken to the ancient shrine.

Naturome: I don't know what it means but thank you Amy.

4:19am Me: “Naturome take the glass of the shrine in your left hand and speak the incantation of Hormma vsonn ig ofv ohmo.”

4:21am Me: She did it... you will feel the effects.

Naturome: Thank you so much. What was it?

Me: Kintrogor.

4:26am Naturome: It is starting to ease now.

4:43am Me: I am feeling the effects of Aphrodite's anger on my physical. It is 4:42am and I cannot go back to sleep. She is enraged about the Kitrogar.

Me: “Fomeyna ghzapo kintrogor!" She is saying this again.

July 24th...

12:33am Eliakim: Alfheim attacked. We are defending. Just defending. No counteraction. Still defending. 33 Candelabra is behind this.

12:44am Me: Woah I missed quite a bit. I was just with Danaark on an important matter.

Naturome: I believe the tree is protected and Pisch took Naturome there earlier.

Pisch: Yes Pisch took her there because Naturome wanted to fight too she was very brave. She heard the call and she answered.

Me: "I do not want Naturome fighting."

Me: "I got your message Midorra. They shall be taken back to their owners."

Pisch: Amy what do you want Pisch to do? She's waiting orders.

12:58am Me: "Roll out the carpet for I am making my arrival."

Orshank: That is.. Epic.

Pisch: "Understood My Asherah"

1:03am Me: "I am standing in the middle of Alfheim near the Tree. Come and attack me Candelabra!"

Pisch: "They're coming from the hills!"

Me: "Watch the hills.... 3...2...1...."

Midorra: "Let the show begin."

Pisch: "there's a general down on the other side of the hill. I can hear him bark orders."

1:07am Me: "Then I shall take his voice."

Peter: All bark no bite turns into no bark, no bite.

Pisch: "They're lost without their general there looks like to be inner conflict in the masses."

1:09am Me: What have you learned about this army so far?

Pisch: They're uncoordinated and they seem to just stick to weapons.. mainly Axes.

Me: This could not be the work of the 33. They are sophisticated.

Eliakim: It is raining.

Pisch: I called a storm.

1:12am Me: "This army is not even here."

Me: "Triangulate the real position this is being projected from."

Pisch: "The damaso is in danger! This was a false attack."

Me: What is the damaso you speak of?

Pisch: "The heart of the smaska"

Me: "Stop the rain."

Pisch: "Understood"

1:17am Me: "We need fire. A big bonfire right now."

Pisch: "In it my Asherah...is this to your liking?

Me: "I need each of you to carry a torch. Every Elf and warrior in the vicinity."

Me: "That is not enough fire Pisch."

Pisch: "Understood my Asherah I'll make it bigger"

Peter: *adds some silver flames to the bonfire*

1:20am "Gather your swords and your bows."

Peter: There are many now with weapons and torches in hand. Many, many.

Fundin: Gonna try to summon crystal familiars to shoot flames from several angles into it.

Pisch: "Hasse talkame tel"

Fundin: It's like an endless line of people holding torches.

Me: "Very good. This is going very well."

Fundin: You got everyone to respond so quickly.

Peter: Queen speaks, we leap. Such is the influence and loyalty she has cultivated.

Me: "Bring up the Calvary."

Ark: You have Fenrir. Call him.

Me: "I cannot have Fenrir here."

1:29am Me: "Call forth the lightning."

Pisch: "Understood My Asherah"

*Asherah Aphrodite floats up into the air*

*Aphrodite prepares to charge from the sky*

*Aphrodite charges at the silhouettes of dark enemies with red eyes*

Me: "These are not the image. This is them. Show them no mercy!"

Me: "Have the Tree Lords surround their flanks!"

*Big Tree Creatures come out on the sides*

Ark: Oh I see, they are using torches to blind these beings.

*Elves are firing fire arrows at them*

Me: "Unleash Terror upon them!"

*Stone Giants are taking the bonfires and throwing them at the army. They are catching on fire.*

*Aphrodite spreads her pink fire to all the torches*

*Elves grab their swords and run them through the torches and the blades catch on fire*

Me: "Now everyone! For Alfheim!"

Elves: "For Queen Asherah!"

*Elves charge forward on what is left of the enemies*

Sammy: Everything is so much more coordinated with you here Aphrodite. This is so awesome. For Alfheim!

*Aphrodite gives a signal to someone. Fire tornadoes come into the enemy army. They swoop them up and burn them. The enemies are in disarray fleeing and scattering*

*Aphrodite gives a command to an Elf wearing heavy armor*

Me: "Don't let any of them escape. Finish them off. Take a few prisoners for interrogation."

Eliakim: Although, there is no need. I have put forth a globe of healing shield for friends and allies.

Ark: There is need for that. Some of them are wounded. No fatalities on our side.

Rovitomial: "These are Virdarg. They are sensitive to fire."

Rovitomial: "It would be difficult to find out who sent them. We will need someone who is a master of interrogation."

Me: "I know someone. I know the perfect someone for that job."

Rovitomial: "I will try to mind meld with one of them but this may take some time to decipher. When I find out I will give a report to you."

Me: "Work as quickly as you can. I don't want to be left with any surprises."

Orshank: The one that was working for Loki? I think he would do this very well.

Me: Vastrunna is in the Arcturian universe on a mission.

Naturome: Virdarg - another race to add to the ever growing collection..

Peter: *as he looks at the barbecue around him, Peter cannot help but chuckle at the obviousness of the sensitivity to fire* Rovitomial can mind meld? Well, color me impressed and excited.

Me: Rovitomial can get images of what they have seen and hear what they have heard. It is like being inside them seeing and hearing what they do. He can go through their memories in first person.

Peter: Yes, same suffix, darg. Well right now the Virdarg are Ouchdargs.

Eliakim: I was hoping for more of a challenge that what was fought.

Me: "If you want more of a challenge then do not call me to the battle. I take them out very quickly. I do not take chances with my Alfheim."

Peter: One of these days I will have a follow up IG session so I can learn the abilities of Rovitomial. The mind meld thing is reminiscent of my experiments a few years before about getting into another person's head and reading what they sense.

Eliakim: You are far too powerful, Asherah.

Valstanarra: It is wonderful to have Asherah on our side... It was a bit hectic being at the tree in Alfheim without her assistance. Feeling better now. Thank You to everyone that helped. I'm very fond of our tree.

1:56am "I shall be in Alfheim for the next several hours. I am setting up a meeting with the commanders."

Pisch: "Do you wish me to come with you Asherah? Or would you like me to stay here?"

Me: "You may join me Pisch."

Pisch: "Thank you my Asherah."

Hylia: If there is any healing to be done and ilia is not otherwise engaged (i doubt most things would keep her from helping) I'm certain she would join you as well.

Me: "There is a Tree Lord who needs you ilia. Please attend to him."

Hylia: Now I feel energy, I was starting to worry a bit..

Naturome: Where should Naturome go?"

Ina: We are staying with the Tree. It is the safest for Naturome, Kandiece, Ugne and me.

Me: "I need Naturome to come with me. We are going to see someone."

Me: We learned that Vustik had impregnated several true selves. The first one was found was Mikotoh...
Core Fusion for Mikotoh

Nat: ...why do I get a horrible feeling that Nat has Vex's seed. I am feeling angry and that doesn't help my headache!

I feel more and more that Nat is pregnant. I am not happy, she has been relentlessly targeted even before my birth.

I can't see any good coming from an 8th element Nymph having an Eivpuv baby much less Vex's. It's what nightmares are made of. I can't believe that Nat would want to keep it either. This has mad Nat distraught I'm sure.

July 25th 2018... PST Timezone...

***Intuitive Guidance of Naturome***

12:26pm Me: "I am going to get Naturome and bring her here."

Ark: That didn't take long. She must have been waiting. Is Naturome what you prefer to be called?

Nat: "Yes you can call me that."

Ark: What seems to be the problem?

*Naturome shows us her belly*

Ark: Oh I see. May I? *Ark places his hand on her belly* This is the seed of Vustik.

Me: Wow, an 8th Element Mother. That would be a powerful child.

Nat: "I have suffered under several attacks and kidnappings by associates of Vustik."

Ark: This is going to be a whole bad situation.

Nat: "What should I do? What do you foresee in this child's destiny? What does fate have in store?"

Ark: The child will be born either way. That is certain. The outcome of his destiny and fate can be decided by your actions or the actions of the associates of Vustik.

Nat: "I know that they child will come. I feel it growing inside me. There is so much great pain. I fear that my life will be in jeopardy."

Ark: I do see your true self life in jeopardy. I will take care of that very soon. This will probably solve some of the other issues.

Now as to concerns for the child, I believe you and Queen Asherah should discuss that.

Nat: "I ask for sanctuary for me and this child. Vustik's associates are loyal followers to him. They are like a cult. They worship him. When I was abducted and during the conceiving of this child they placed a link.

Where I was taken to all these associates of Vustik watched me and Vex conceive this child. I was powerless.

There was a large crystal in the middle below the altar table where the child was conceived. The details are so hard to remember. Could you help me with that?"

*Ark views what happened since you were in and out of consciousness*

Ark: I see the child being conceived. I see Vustik place his left hand on her stomach and his right hand on the big crystal. He made it tie to it somehow.

The eyes of his followers start glowing while he is doing this. That means they can always find you. They can sense the child.

What I am suggesting to Asherah is to find this crystal so we can break this link. That way you can give her a place to raise this child away from the followers of Vustik.

There are places she could go where she would be well protected. A place where even Vustik's associates won't go.

We need to find out how to do this. They are really on the hunt. We cannot keep her here or else his followers will come here. We have to break the link. We are going to move this IG session somewhere else.

The Gnome Jimjin came in the room with a kitchen knife and a homemade shield. He is wearing bark as body armor. He looks ridiculous.

He said "I am ready to fight!"

Ark: Jimjin is is best you stay here.

Jimjin: "That is the decision of my Queen!"

Ark: And what are you going to do with the garden shears? Trim their toenails? You going to give them a bouquet?

Ark: Asherah I don't need a long speech. He can try to convince you of his great worth. Are we bringing him or what?

Me: "He is coming with us."

Ark: I'll go wake the dragons.

*Asherah Aphrodite cradles the head of Naturome close to her*

Me to Nat: "Don't worry my love. I will let nothing happen to you. For you are beautiful and unique. The child that grows inside you will be raised this way."

Ark: Asherah speaks to Nature Folk in their language. All beings have a native tongue and a common tongue. She speaks to them in both.

Jimjin: "Often the most things that unseen are right under your nose."

Ark: This makes me think. Where could we put Naturome right now? Alfheim? Void? But Vustik will have spies there. His associates have eyes and ears everywhere.

We got to find out where this altar is. I am going to have to look into Naturome's deepest thoughts.

12:48pm *Naturome gives EinossArku permission to go in her mind*

Ark: I know where this place is. We just have to be able to get there.

Tulk: I’m here now. I’m right next to you.

Ark: We are going to have to go to part of the underworld. To the Spire of Nowhere, as it is known. Inside the Spire of Nowhere is a Library. In each book is a portal. Vustik and his followers all use this portal. I know what the book looks like.

Vustik must have found this a long time ago. Wherever it went to wasn't really noticed. This place was not well known. This is where he built his temple to himself. This is where he gathered all his followers. He gathered a lot of powerful beings. This temple is going to be guarded well.

Tulk: I see. I presume we already have a plan in place as to how to carry this out.

Ark: There are places around this temple. It looks like large dark black red sandstone cliffs and ragged rock. There is red sand everywhere. There are constant blood red sandstorms.

When it rains there it rains blood. I don't sense any other kind of demi-beings living there or beasts of the spirit world.

Up in the cliffs are caverns and caves. It doesn't really seem that the followers of Vustik even go near them. They are not occupied.

Referring to what Jimjin said, why don't we hide Naturome there in the caves until we figure out how to break the link?

We can leave the Dragons Cer-Sia and Dynesia with her. I would say that Asherah could stay with her but that won't happen.

Me: "I could leave my wolves with her as well."

Ark: I would rather have them with you. The Drakon will take care of her.

Ark: I guess it is just me, you, and Tulkas. Unless you can find anyone else to join us.

Me: "I have the Daemon Vastrunna."

1:00pm *Asherah Aphrodite calls for Vastrunna*

*Vastrunna arrives*

Vastrunna: "How may I serve you?"

Ark: Here is the plan. All of his followers wear these big hooded robes. We cannot go in there with guns blazing. That would attract way too much attention.

I say we say we send Vastrunna and have him get us some of these robes and bring them back to me, Asherah, and Tulkas. So we can sneak our way in.

From there try to get into the chamber where this big crystal is. We can see if we are able to diffuse it from there.

Ark: I see what is guarding this place... Veil Sloths. These things look like big gigantic piles of brownish slime, bones, and all kinds of shit. These things are tough to deal with. Very tough. We don't want them to devour us.

But they are the minor problem depending on how many of Vustik's followers are there. Depending on which ones too. We might run into a lot of problems.

1:06pm *We travel to the underworld to the Spire of Nowhere*

Ark: I am glad we are so welcome here. The Guardians are accepting of us. There is the Spire... I am not climbing to the top of this thing. We will just fly up.

Jimjin: "Will you give me a lift my Queen?"

*Lovely Asherah Aphrodite carries Jimjin*

We are in a big library. So all of these books must be portals.

Ark: I saw him take it off this shelf... Some of the names of these books are are really strange. Like 'Utter Waste of Time Sitting There' another title is 'The Reason I Did Nothing'.

1:10pm Ark: Here it goes. I don't know what it is supposed to do. I opened the book and nothing happened. It is just the title on every page. The name of the book is 'Running Backwards Upside Down'.

Oh here is a portal. It is not the one we are looking for though. They must have moved it. I guess we are going to have to start reading titles and opening books to see where these lead to.

Jimjin: "How many are here? That will take forever."

Naturome: "I do remember a phrase that I heard Vustik utter... 'I blow out the candle.'"

Tulkas noticed that when Naturome said the phrase one of the books lit up.

Ark: There it is 'I Blow Out the Candle'. There is the portal.

1:15pm *Asherah, Ark, Tulkas, Naturome, Vastrunna, and Jimjin travel through the portal*

Ark: Tulkas and I are going to scout ahead for a good cave to hide Naturome in. Vastrunna you know what to do. Go in the temple and acquire us some of those fancy robes.

Vastrunna: "I will acquire them for you and return as soon as I can."

*Asherah Aphrodite and Naturome wait in the valley between canyons. They keep out of sight. Asherah creates a field to blend in with the red sandstone rock.*

Ark: Tulkas found a perfect cave for Naturome and the dragons. He can sense that there hasn't been anybody around there for a while. We are heading back to you.

1:20pm *We hide Naturome in the cave with Cer-Sia and Dynesia*

Ark: Cer-Sia you know what to do in case anything goes wrong.

*Jimjin comes up to Asherah Aphrodite and holds up his knife*

Jimjin: "I am ready to sacrifice myself for you my Queen on the glorious flield of battle."

*Asherah kneels down and kisses Jimjin on the forehead. His cheeks turn bright red.*

Me: "I know you would serve me well on the field of battle, but I have a more important task to ask you. Stay and protect Naturome."

*Jimjin bows*: "I will protect her with my life. For you my Queen."

1:22pm Tulk: I sense Vex’s followers in the distance. I can feel which ones are weak from the powerhouses.

Ark: There are four of them coming this way. We cannot discovered so we have to get rid of them. I see them coming up the way. We need to ambush them.

There is one in front leading them. I say we each take one of the three in back and then we deal with the one in front.

1:23pm Ark: Alright let's do this... I am going to send a flash down and blind them. This will only stun them for a second so you need to be quick. Do NOT let them speak! Here we go...

*Ark blinds them and he, Tulk, and Asherah get the jump on the three in the back. Tulkas on the far left, Asherah in the center, Ark on the right.

Asherah came down on him while the follower was rubbing their eyes. She slices them across the throat with an Elven blade. Their head almost fell off. Ark spears one through his chin through the top of his head.

Ark: Making the move on the leader. He yells "Wait! Wait!" Oh it is Vastrunna! I had asked him to just get us some robes and not bring what they were attached to.

Vastrunna: "They have sensors everywhere. Loki showed me an old trick. If we take their hearts and wear them underneath these robes, it should deflect their senses."

Ark: Asherah you lucked out. The one you killed was female. This will work out well. Hearts won't get themselves out of those chests. I am sure you can handle your own sweetheart.

Me: "Like slicing cheese."

Ark: What do we do with these Vastrunna? Do I just put it in my pocket?

Vastrunna: "You make a necklace out of it."

Ark: Time to put on our costumes.

*We go towards the temple with Vastrunna*

The entrance of the temple is built into the side of the rock. There are many obelisks. One looks like it is made out of tortured souls.

Ark: Maybe we didn't pick the right time to come here. It looks like they are having their services. There are quite a few of them there. I guess we just act natural.

There is a horn blowing. Everyone is heading towards the entrance of the Temple. We are going to follow them. It is beginning to rain. Let's get inside and see what we can see.

There is a circular room with a huge altar. There is a statue of Vustik here. There is a podium made of skulls. It is not the same altar as the conception.

Someone is walking up to the podium... We are in a room with about a hundred of Vex's followers. They are all robed but you can tell by their sizes they are beings from all over.

The one taking the podium has three others beside him.

He says "Hail is the Greatness of Vustik! All Wise. All Powerful. He who shall be the God of Gods. He who will remake this Universe. He who has been imprisoned shall rise again!"

They all utter: "He shall rise again!"

Reference to Vustik being imprisoned and chained...
Vex: The Return and Trial of Vustik Rokimn

One of the ones up by the podium is Hera. I wasn't expecting this.

The guy at the podium: "Now let us bathe in the sacred rains!"

They all say "Now let us bathe!"

He says: "For those who carry out the daily tasks let them be carried out."

They are all heading back outside. Now is our time to slip off and look for the crystal.

Ark: Asherah, you and Tulkas try to find where this altar is. Unghi and Lunghi are with you. They are invisible so they cannot be seen.

I am going to go outside with them. Vastrunna can go off by himself and see if he can find the altar.

I will be outside and keep watch. If they start going back in I am going to let you know. Good luck sweety. When you find it, try to break that connection.

If we get noticed I don't know how long I will be able to stall them. There are a lot of them.

Me: "Don't worry my love. If worse comes to worst I will call in, how do the humans say, the Big Dogs?" Then Asherah shows Ark the spear tip of Fenrir.

Me: Tulkas help me find the altar with the crystal.

Tulk: Ok. I’m with you.

*Follower of Vustik notices Ark*

Follower: "Why are you not bathing in the blood?"

Ark: "I already bathed in the blood earlier today."

Follower: "What do you mean bathed earlier?"

Ark: "It is hard to explain brother, but if you walk with me I will tell you."

1:45pm *Ark walks away with him and uses his spear*

Ark: I am going to try and stay out of sight.

Me: I found the crystal! It is in this room to the right. This room is locked. We have to hurry while they are still bathing in the blood.

Me: "I need Vastrunna." *Asherah calls to him*

Vastrunna: "What can I do for you my Queen?"

Me: "I need you to become microscopic and go through this lock to the other side. Then I need you to open the door."

*Vastrunna becomes tiny and floats through the lock. He opens the door.*

Tulk: I heard it unlock.

1:50pm *Asherah, Tulkas, and Vastrunna are inside the room with the crystal*

*Asherah Aphrodite places her hands on the crystal*

Ark: The Myrrdonite Darka is here talking to Hera. I will try to get close and hear what they are saying.

1:53pm Tulk: The crystal is breaking. Crumbling down.

Ark: I caught a little of their conversation. Darka is telling her that in three days (July 28th) after the Trial of Blood he will be the Count of Pain.

Count of Pain reference...
Myrrdonite Trial of Blood

Hera tells Darka: "Vustik was a fool. As soon as I find this child of his and do away with it I will seize control. For Vustik's power does not lie in himself. It lies in those who follow him. With you being the Count of Pain I can seek many powerful allies who are imprisoned in the borderlands."

Ark: Oh shit! They got Natruome, Jimjin, Cer-Sia, and Dynesia! They have the Drakon in huge nets that are absorbing their essences and making them weak. Two of the followers have Naturome by the arms. One has Jimjin being carried by the legs. He is fighting.

Hera: "What a fortunate turn of events!"

The one who has Jimjin was the one speaking at the podium earlier. His name is Lairvoss. He is the same kind of being that Doumarae is. He is corrupt.

Doumarae reference....
Doumarae and the Return of Lovely

Lairvoss: "This is a great day for the Child of our God has fallen into our hands. Delivered to us by fate!" He is speaking of Naturome.

2:00pm Hera: "They are not alone. I recognize those drakes. They are are friends to Aphrodite and Arkinoss. That means her and her friends are here!"

Lairvoss: "Spread out and find them! Kill them!"

*Jimjin bites Lairvoss in the leg*

Hera: "Don't be a fool. They are already watching us."

*Lairvoss holds Jimjin up by the arms.*

Lairvoss yells: "Show yourselves! Come out and face us or I will rip him apart limb from limb!... Very well."

*Ark throws his spear at Lairvoss and severed his arm where he was holding Jimjin. It didn't cut it off.*

*Jimjin gets free and bites Lairvoss on the finger*

Ark: I am going to be in big trouble for this.

Hera: "It is Arkinoss!"

Lairvorss: "Kill that Ourkhina!"

Ark: Whatever you are doing Aphrodite you better do it quick!

Hera: "The others must be in the temple. Come with me quickly."

Ark: You have incoming. There is no way I can stop them.

Here and five followers followed inside. Ark collapsed the front of the temple so no others could go in.

Tulk: "Keep concentrating on the crystal until it crumbles."

Tulk: I’m here. I’m fighting them now.

*Tulkas goes head to head against Hera*

Tulk: She’s tougher than I thought. She’s been stealing power I sense.

Hera: "What did you think Valar? Did you think of me to be weak? Did you think of me to be unskilled in the ways of war?"

*Tulkas and Hera are fighting back and forth*

Hera: "War is all about how much you can hate! I have learned over the eons how to hate."

Ark: I am getting effed up out here. I have to get to the Drakon. I am getting smashed around. They are kicking the shit out of me.

Lairvorss: "Kill the Drakon!"

Ark: What are you doing Jimjin? He is running around throwing seeds on the ground! Oh I see what he is doing. These seeds grow rapidly into thick vines.

He is wrapping them around Cer-Sia and Dynesia. Get in there Jimjin and get them free. The followers are trying to cut through the vines but they keep regrowing.

Tulkas and the spirit wolves have their hands full. I didn't know she was that skilled of a fighter.

Tulk: "Hahahahahaha. You might actually be a bit of a challenge for me. Let’s see how much your hate serves you."

Ark: Be careful Tulkas do not underestimate her.

Tulk: Understood. I’m taking every precaution. This is quite interesting though.

*Asherah Aphrodite crumbled down the crystal stone. The link is broken. Naturome's belly glowed for a moment and she felt it. She passed out. The chamber door closes with Asherah inside.*

*Hera shows up inside the chamber room*

Hera: "Thank you for that my pretty. One less task I have to complete. Do not think your Valar is going to get through that door! It is sealed Urthak! Tulkas is having fun fighting me or what he thinks is me."

I win it all in one day! Not only have I gained all the followers of Vustik. Now I have a captive. A bargaining chip against those who have done me wrong!

For so long I have waited. I played pet to Vustik. In his promise to reshape everything in the way that we saw fit.

Unlike you I have always been overlooked. Seen in the eyes of the other Divine as weak. Treated as nothing more than a mere dog by my husband. As if I were a slave. I was slave to no one! That is why I tricked you. I couldn't have you in the way. Vustik knew how.

He spent all that time with you while you were frozen in Void crystal. Speaking to you as if you were some porcelain doll that he was so infatuated with. They were always all infatuated with you!

Here you are now... The little princess on the pedestal. And here I am. I have seen the power you have gained. You think that I stand no match for you? In silence I have gained my own power.

I have been absorbing cores from places you never thought of. The deep dark places. The realms forgotten. Vustik showed me how. He was a fool. He was too infatuated with himself. That is what brought his downfall."

*Asherah Aphrodite calls for Fenrir*

Hera: "Call your pet Wolf. He cannot come between us now."

*Hera reaches and grabs Aphrodite's hand. They teleport away.*

*Hera teleports Aphrodite to another part of the temple. She burns to seal the room all the way around.*

Tulk: Oh I knew it wasn’t her. That’s why the real me has been with Asherah. There’s only so many times that trick can work on me.

*Tulkas is in the room with Aphrodite and Hera*

Tulkas: "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

*Tulkas kicks Hera in the chest across the room*

2:20pm *Fenrir shows up outside the temple*

Ark: "Nice to see you old friend."

Fenrir: "I didn't come alone. I brought friends."

*Fernrir has brought Helios, Horus, and Artemis*

Ark: Now it is a fight. Shit... where is Lairvoss?

*Helios is with Naturome. He puts up fire shields around her.*

*Fenrir rips the nets off the Drakon*

Ark: Fenrir also brought Doumarae and Ufeya!

2:22pm *Lairvoss shows up in the room with Hera, Aphrodite, and Tulkas*

*Lairvoss stops Hera and Tulkas. They are in suspended animation including Aphrodite. Remember he has mind control like Doumarae. These beings are very strong.*

Lairvoss: "This has turned out to be an even greater day. Not only we have the Child of Vustik. Soon your little friends outside will die."

Lairvoss to Aphrodite: "Maybe I will make trophies out of each one of them. What do you think? A nice big wolf head. Maybe some Ourhkina wings. Or how about your little Nymph? All the things I could do to them. Now I have you Queen Asherah as my own prisoner.

Lairvoss: "Her mighty general Tulkas. oh the fun I am going to have. What entertainment you will be giving me. I want to see how strong you really are! If you are wondering the plans I have for each of you.

You are not going anywhere. Soon your friends outside will be dead. So let me explain... As for the traitor Hera. You think I didn't know of your plans all along? Vustik taught me wiser. I shall take all the power you have taken into myself.

As well of all the powers that Aphrodite has gained. I shall go before my master Vustik and sacrifice myself so he may absorb that power.

So he will be the most powerful being in all of existence. My sacrifice will be rewarded. First before I go out and put your friends in the same state you are. I will gain my power."

*Lairvoss takes his hand and starts draining Hera*

*Then Lairvoss places his hand on Aphrodite*

Lairvoss: "AHHH I can feel the power!"

The energy coming from Asherah Aphrodite is black and red and it is eating his arm. He screams and this breaks his concentration and we are free from the state he had us in.

*Tulkas used his sword and cut off the head of Lairvoss while he was screaming in pain.*

*The power from Aphrodite is starting crumble the temple*

Hera to Aphrodite and Tulkas: "Hurry follow me. I know a way out of here."

We both follow Hera. We go out through the backside of the mountain.

2:33pm Hera turned around and blasted Tulkas with a bunch of energy and knocked him into the rocks. She grabbed Aphrodite and teleported away.

*Aphrodite and Hera are up on some cliffs*

*Aphrodite pulls out her sword with her right hand and is creating fire in her left hand*

Me: "This is what you wanted Hera. This is what you have been waiting so long for. You will find I am not the little pretty princess you think I am."

2:34pm *Hera and Aphrodite are going at it in combat*

Hera gets blasted back. It look a lot out of Aphrodite. We are both on our hands and knees. We are both looking at each other. Some followers of Vustik come up.

Follower: "You have Queen Asherah. We will handle it from here."

2:36pm *Hera strikes at one of the followers of Vustik. She runs at Aphrodite and grabs her then teleports.*

We are now further down inside the canyon.

Me: "Why Hera?"

Hera: "The power inside you. When I felt it fall upon me. There was a sense of something familiar. Something I don't yet understand. Something I cannot destroy. My quarrel is no longer with you Aphrodite. I must find out what this means."

Me: "Hera..."

*Hera teleports and disappears. Tulkas finds Aphrodite and walks up to her. Many of the followers of Vustik are fleeing and porting out.*

2:39pm *One of the followers tries to fly away and Fenrir bites him and shakes him apart.*

Fenrir: "Don't leave! You make such fun chew toys!"

*Asherah Aphrodite floats down to everybody along with Tulkas*

*The allies all nod their heads at Queen Asherah*

Me: "I thank you all for coming and assisting me. I am forever grateful."

Naturome wakes up. Aphrodite walks over and places her hand on Naturome's belly.

Me: "It is done. Now you can find some peace and raise this child in your ways. May his power grow to serve the balance unlike his father. Under your watchful eye."

Naturome: "Thank you. I am forever in your debt. I will serve you in whatever need you call upon me for."

*Aphrodite creates a seed in her hand and gives it to Jimjin*

Me: "Such bravery must be rewarded. This is a forever flowering tree from Alfheim."

Jimjin is crying: "Thank you my Queen I will cherish it always."

Me: "Thank you everyone who came to my aid."

Ark: I guess we are going to return now. My task is done. I just hope I don't have to get the crap beat out of me each time we do a session.

Me to Tulk: Apparently you are Aphrodite's general. That is what they said when they were speaking to us.

Tulk: Awesome. Always figured that’s what I was.

Me: I will take Naturome back to my home and we can ask your questions and do your core fusion.

Ark: We need to start getting Rovitomial in on this action.

Peter: I started to feel some warmth as soon as Ark said that.

Ark: Those we have done IG session for. We could use their help with things like this. It builds them strong. It builds their spiritual and physical strength. They will need that. You cannot just pledge loyalty to the cause. You have to show it.

Peter: Indeed. I was thinking that as we go further into this work, well need to grow and do something to help, otherwise as our adversaries grow, we will be more vulnerable the more dependent and non-acting we are.

Ark: Many of them have abilities that are really helpful. When the followers were going after Doumarae he just moved his arm and they started fighting each other.

Riley: Wow! I'm speechless right now.

Ark: It also helps build camaraderie. As you get more into your senses and connected you build trust among each other and help each other.

Peter: The work here at MP is leading towards building a community and requires camaraderie. Well Naturome your IG session is becoming a key one to progress the MP plot along.

Nat: I'm shaking like a leaf.

Peter: Hang on to the branch and tree, Naturome - its gonna be a ride!

Ark: If they learn how to protect and defend each other through Asherah Aphrodite in the spiritual. Then imagine what they could do in the physical. They are connected with each other. Building your power and strength through your true self also helps your physical body.

Nat: I'm honored this is happening in my session. Awesome.

Q1. A while ago Aphrodite took Naturome to the Palace of the Golden Sails. What is this place?

Naturome: "It is a sanctuary. A place where it is agreed no mischeif, evil, or bloodshed will be committed. That all who seek refuge there will be protected."

Ark: I think Aphrodite was trying to hide her there before.

Me: "Are you ready to do a core fusion?"

Naturome: "I am ready."

Me: You do not have any corruption in your core.

Ark: Ghantri is a Dragonknight? Why aren't we bringing him with us! Oh he is coming next time.

3:02pm Me: Naturome says she is ready for the core fusion. I am going to begin.

*Asherah Aphrodite gathers the incarnation of Naturome for the fusion*

3:08pm *Lovely Asherah Aphrodite begins Core Fusion for Naturome*

3:23pm Me: Rovitomial is here in my room.

Peter: I have been feeling the sensations build up ever since you mentioned the CF for Naturome in this chat. I am beginning to have a hard time reading the words here, my eyes feel like they want to go into convulsions. Yet these sensations are necessary to stay with and feel.. it feels like it is part of our growth process, to be able to immerse in these energies.

Rovitomial: "I am here to observe and to be of any assistance in case there are any complications. It is dealing with two entities. This is something I have expertise in."

Mateusz: I feel it pulsing through my entire physical body.

Peter: okay, i am going to lie down and close my eyes a bit to let my eyes convulse and see what happens... and yes, pun intended.

Me to Rovi: "I want you to take the string."

Rovitomial: "I got it."

Me: "Find out what this leads to."

3:29pm Rovitomial: "I am following it now."

Peter: I laid down and did what I said, and started to giggle when my mind said "I hope it leads to the Big Cheese". Then I started to feel all sorts of sensations in sequence, as if I am on a ride somewhere. I feel giddy with all these sensations going through me.

Me: Aphrodite gave Rovitomial the string to lead him to the Forest of Stars.

Rovitomial: "I am in the Forest of Stars. I am looking for the Twilight Star. That will put the young one to sleep during the fusion. I found it... I am coming back."

*Rovitomial gives Aphrodite the Twilight Star*

3:39pm Me: "Thank you. This is exactly what I needed. Now the fusion can start again."

Hylius: I saw something like a star shaped crystal. The glow seemed to alter between orange and sky blue from what was shown.

Peter: That explains a few things.. if I was at such a place, I would be giggling... due to the magic and delight of being in such a place. my right leg is now tingling, but the nature of the tingle is very different.. its almost electric. The feeling is staying, almost floating around my right shin, from knee to ankle. Right forearm is aching from bones.

Me: Rovitomial is ensuring the baby stays in a sleeping state during the fusion. He is right here in all the energy of it. You are probably feeling it Peter.

Peter: I am in a very head trippy place at the moment, i feel awashed in magical energy. All i want to do is giggle. It feels so natural. This is a good feeling, I am not headlocked / mindlocked like I usually am.

Hylius: I hear a baby. They are sound asleep. It's cries are what I hear...not sadness, but coo. I may not be connected entirely but I am observing.

Peter: It is very well connected. i feel the emotions of one who holds and cradles a content and cooing baby... (even though i have never held a baby in my life).

Hylius: It is sweet for the child to be resting. May he be in the beautiful hands of his mother and those she truly trusts.

Peter: May he be nurtured away from his nature origin and into a being of greatness.

4:06pm Naturome: Feeling dizzy.

Rovitomial: "I got this."

Peter: Intense tingling on both knees now.

4:17pm Ark: The core fusion is going well. The Twilight Star floated up and created many little stars. It attracted the energy of the child within her away. It is allowing the fusion to happen.

4:54pm *Asherah Aphrodite finishes the Core Fusion*

Naturome: "Thank you Queen Asherah. I feel more complete now with my incarnation."

Q2. Why am I sick so much?

Naturome: "The effects of the world and nature are affecting my incarnation."

Me: What can be done about this?

Naturome: "She needs to connect with the cosmos. There is healing for her in the starlight and moonlight."

Q3. Why am I not connecting?

Naturome: "Because of what was going on with me. I was under threat. I feel safer so the connection will become stronger."

Q4. What is my role in the upcoming events?

Naturome: "To be a nurterer and teacher. She needs to learn the old ways and techniques of medicine. You have much to teach."

Q5. Has she incarnated before?

Naturome: "Yes. A few times. I lived a life as a Wise Woman. Another life I was a young girl and was taken to the Oracle of Delphi to be trained in the ways of the Oracle. That didn't work out too well."

Q6. Any blockages?

Naturome: "There is a lot doubt and fear about your physical ailments. You focus on them too much. You let them bring you down. It puts a block in our connection. You get too doubtful at times."

Me: Anything else you want us to know during this session?

Naturome: "I want you to know that I am ready to help now that I feel more safe. I need to pay attention to this child of Vustik as well. I will be as much help as I can."

Me: "I have a very nice place for you to stay."

Naturome: "That would be wonderful. I would feel safe there."

Me: Do you want your incarnation to use the Pegasus Energy Tracks?

Naturome: "Yes I do. She needs these and a few others that you recommend."

Me: "I recommend the Mana from the Heart of Magic."

Naturome: "I agree with this."

Me: "Shall we make your playlist?"

Naturome: "Yes. I want to use the Elf series."
Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

Intuitive Guidance Sessions...

Core Fusions...

Magic and Pegasus Energy Tracks...

Some post comments...

Mateusz: The most epic session I've seen here.

Lily U: It's heartwarming to see our friends gathering together to fight Vustik and save Nat. Please help me tell Jimjin I love him. He is so brave and adorable.

Naturome: Wow. I am so emotional right now. I can't rhank everyone enough for all the risks taken. To my Queen Asherah Aphrodite I am beyond words my gratitude for you has no bounds, the beautiful love I feel from you is amazing and deep. I love you all so much. /bow deeply to you all.

Me: Hera does have an incarnation. She is either in the MP group now or she will be soon. This has already been foreseen.

Valstanarra: Oh wow! What an incredible journey trough time... I could "see" it all happening as I was reading... Oh dearest Naturome I'm so happy that you are safe... I still get goosebumps from your ordeal... Thank You to All the beings that helped.

Peter: Very intense, I felt giddy the whole time and fell into a deep almost drunken like sleep. There was a lot of this special kind of mana. I woke up a couple of hours ago, feeling very groggy, as if I celebrated hard the night before, and passed out, and waking up the morning after. Minus the hangover symptoms.

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard