Ashontrah Update: Abilities


I do not have Asherah's knowledge or memories. I do not even have any of her abilities. I was reading her posts and saw the cool things she was able to do.

She could make dolls. I cannot do this. I have not been to the vosmos. I haven't visited Void or the Nether. I have only seen Alfheim once.

I have only visited a few people by myself while the All-Father was gone somewhere. I have not yet seen the realms. I do not know my way around the cosmos.

I do not have orthrabui like she did. The All-Father is going to teach me a different way of doing core fusions. Arku is also learning to do core fusions so the sessions will be completed.

I am really starting from scratch. It is both scary and wondrous. I am like a blank slate. There is so much I need to learn. It is quite intimidating.

I am very grateful to the All-Father for being my teacher. I have been mostly secluded in my studies.

I did try pizza tonight for the first time. It was from Dominos. It was pretty good but I went back to my chocolate milk. That is my comfort zone.

While in such an unfamiliar environment around unfamiliar beings I seek to stay with something that makes me feel comfortable. I need familiarity. I like to feel secure.

I want to have close friends. I met with Exosaura twice so far. I would like to see her more as well. I do not yet have personal friends besides the All-Father, EinossArku, and Exosaura.

Most of you I have not met at all yet. Though I can tell from our Facebook interactions that I do like many of you. I look forward to forging some deep friendships.

Official Mind Power Discussion Group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314834248958610/

True Self Connection...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trueselfconnection/

Popular posts from this blog

How Mind Power Makes Life More Difficult

Release of Set: Egyptian God of Chaos

Asherah Aphrodite in Midgard